dance bars in navi mumbai

Third week and must say have discovered a lot and this is much more enjoyable then independent girl for 1 or 2 hours.

Started off at 7 pm from Thane towards Manish palace. Believe me this is my favorite off the lot and reason is because I haven't tried anything else Lolz. Jokes apart but one of my friends told me that that it's a simple game. Create more connections and you would be never short of contacts hence be regular at one place hence I always prefer Manish on top of everything.

I reached Manish at 8 pm ... as it was rainy day I didn't expected much crowd but ro my surprise there were less girls but more crowd ... luckily as shridhar (manager) out there knew me he got me one table on ground floor. The girl for whom I went there was absent today ... this actually made me understood meaning of klpd ... but Johny to Johny hai ... Usko khadda chahiye Ab Kitna deep hai aur Kitna tight hai Usko kya Matlab ...started looking out for alternative. Met one girl named khushi. She was eyeing me from the time I entered ... she us equally hot but dil uski friend pe the Jo Aaj aayi nahi thi hence thought Dono haath mein chahiye hence went to Sb section and selected Rosy. She wanted to go with entry considering my last visit but I was not interested in visit today hence started off with DFK and gropping ... she was good .... spend sometime there and then decided to move out before that decided to meet her on Sunday for entry. Drawback over here Is that it closes at 11:30 pm ... then as I was not satisfied I went to Ramesh by 12:15. My game here was only to observe and nothing much considering this as my first visit .... believe me guys but chicks our here are much better then Manish but it's like small fish in big pond and big fish in small pond. The kind of response I get in Manish is overwhelming but in Ramesh even the waiters didn't paid much attention towards me. Then Jeet (one of the managers came to me and ask in case I come I future then entry is on him ) I selected a few chicks from DB Section but didn't went for entry as my motive was to observe only being my first visit there.

Finally day ended with couple of numbers from Manish whom I have planned to meet today for entry and Jeet confirming my entry next time I visit to Ramesh

Expenses in Manish
1800 - 3 Beers
600 - 1 redbull
1000 - 2 chicks (500 each)
300 - waiters and coatwala
Total - 3800

Expenses in Manish
2000 - 2 beers and tip to waiters and coatwala

Looking forward to enjoy my Sunday with entry to one of the chicks

What are some low priced menu items you order in SBs w/o being disturbed? Would rather spend more on the girl in bohni & tips than on the bill.

Also how do you go about paying the girls bohni? Planning to visit Sneha & spend 45min to an hour a muse and then switch her for another one. Appreciate any advice

How Shraavan's first Shraavan went down the drain !!!

As some of you may remember, I began my mongering career only a few months back. That makes me a mongering infant. That made this month the first Shraavan of my mongering life. Since my name too is Shraavan my friends, relatives and family always asked me to observe the holy month at least once in my lifetime. I thought this year was a good time to start. Shraavan is the month of piety. A month of purity. A month when you keep off all good things in life. Allow mother nature to replenish itself so that it can feed you for the rest of the coming year. And so I made up my mind. No alcohol, no non-veg, no eggs, no parties, no sex, no SB / DB, no women.
But looks like god wanted to test me. It so happened that an employees in my company's admin division was about to be relieved from his service after 37 years of service. My company asked me to take him and his team out for a farewell dinner. Now as team dinners go, the team wanted to do Vodka shots. I was in a dilemma. But then again, I surmised that Vodka is really a vegetarian drink. Besides, ancient mythology does say that madira-praashan was regularly done in swarg. It was an integral part of the "swarg experience". So as a mere mortal I need not abstain from alcohol. So followed 2 rounds of shots. Now as it usually happens after two shots, the alcohol begins to loosen people's purse strings. So colleagues started sponsoring a round each and before I knew I had 5 vodka shots running in my blood stream.
Whenever I have too much alcohol on an empty stomach, I need something oily to reduce the heady feeling. So I asked for some Schewan sauce. It so happened that the only thing that goes well with a schezwan sauce is chicken lollypop or some tandoori item. My friends convinced me that chicken is a land based animal. Shraavan is breeding time for acquatic animals only. So avoid fish. Chickens is good to go. So followed some Chicken lollypop.
The party was over and then began the after-party. I offered to drop this old 58 year old chap home. As soon as the others left, the newly retired fellow, laden with alcohol and chicken started showing a side I never knew existed in him. He expressed his desire to see the wild side of Mumbai. He told me that he has been hearing of the adventures that the younger lot like me and some other were having. He has always been tempted with those juicy stories that circulated around. But he could never afford these things. (Being in admin his salary after 37 years of service was merely 44,000 per month.). I did not have the heart to tell him that due to Shraavan I am off mongering. So, in the interest of employee welfare, I asked him to meet me in Navi Mumbai the next day. FRs will follow later.
But unfortunately, my Shraavan has come to an abrupt and premature end. I am hoping to have better luck next year.

Bar : Seetaprasad SB, Kurla
This is located diagonally opposite to Swaroopa just before Kurla signal.
Heavy rain & body was demanding some warmth or a release.
Entered & went to 1st floor through the stairs which start from entrance.
Very small place. A Shabby joint. Less visibility, somewhat like Sai Darbar SB.
Took one seat & settled there. Ordered my drinks as 1st motto was to get high.
One Aunt came & said hello, " Baithu Kya "... Nahi....
"Dusri Ko Bulau ?"... She introduced to her friend.
As I wasn't willing to spend much time, I told her to seat. Tipped old MILF a 100 note.
Ordered drinks for her & told her to open her blouse.
"Kitna Jauldi hai tumko, Shab karega"...Dheeme, Dheeme.....

"Waiter log ko bohni karo na, Tang nahi karega fir woh", Gave them 100.
"Mera bhi bohni karo na"... I was like , " BC Tu Nikal pehli fursat me".
She calmed down. Fair buffalow gulped down 1st peg & I started carassing her melons.
"Jor se dabao na, sehla kyu rahe ho "... Pressed them hard.
Few more pegs & unzipped my pants. She took johnny out gave a HJ for 10-15 mins.
4-5 Milfs beside my table, getting live show of what we were doing.
It's done. Lost interest as place wasn't happening.
She completed her drinks, Paid her 500 & 900 for our drinks.
She put something in her mouth, Good thing I didn't ask for BJ.
Otherwise my dick would have become black to Kesari on that night.
While leaving, she stood up & scratch her ass crack. Complete turnoff.
It was time to leave this place, Otherwise more pathetic incidences I would have countered.

Pros: Privacy as light are dim. Take corner seat at extreme end. Many young & Old MILFs.
Cons : Space is small, No AC. Strictly for HJ.

Bar : Harmony Bar & Restaurant, Chembur
Situated just beside Surbhi Palace & before Chetak & Bulbul on SG Barve road.
Ground floor is normal BnR, OB is located at 1st Floor.
Sqaure shaped spacious area. Nice ambience, good interiors & decors, dim lights.
Seating arrangement is decent. A feeling having enjoyment in Rajdarbar.
5 girls, would stand at the end near band. One male singer & one female beauty with mike.
Crowd here looked decent than that of Surbhi Palace. Bar was just filling up as the time was passing by.

All the girls, quite good in looks but having slight chubby figure. Not what I expect.
All were in Sarees, Navel n assets were just invisible. Only their good looking faces & interaction with patrons.
They were still making good collections from their patrons.
Every time when good song gets performed, these lioness get tipped with bundles & malas of 20/50s notes.
There was a shy & beautiful deer which was exceptional. A sweet face singer in ghagra-Choli, With navel visible.
She wasn't offering seductive looks, will just look into your eyes & when you catch her staring will look somewhere else.

Started with this song,
" Pa liya hai pyar tera ab nahi khona... Ohh mere sona tum mere hona".
I had fallen for her expressions & innocent face, Called her up.
While giving tips I couldn't make eye contact. Felt a bit shy. Tharki was momentarily went into good man mood.
On next few old 90's songs I just look into her eyes while sipping my drinks, she comes & while tipping, good boy would just bow his head down.

I had seen patrons dancing with girls in other bars, but here....
One gentleman was spending good on songs, girls & waiters, but more than that the fellow was having a joy.
He went to a stage, grabbed a microphone, started singing with lady singer. Male single just surrendered. Few more songs he sang.
Entire bar appreciated him. Pardon me for mentioning this, if you are reading, I felt to give a small shout out for you in my post.

Shit happened after half n hour. Police had arrived at Surbhi & soon they are coming to visit this bar.
Girls who were standing went back & sat on chairs, Singers & girls wore their Nokernama. Notes, Ashtrays, Cigarettes etc got cleared by waiters.
After usual checkup, cops gone. But still for next half n hour, Everything was dull.

Male singer came, asked for Farmaish. Told him to sing two songs which I usually play in DB.
One of those was purely female song as I wanted her to sing it.
Ordered 2K & told waiter to shower on her.
Ordered some more amount & distributed to waiters & other girls.
Asked Coatwala, " Dance allowed nahi hai ", He Said, " Orchestra hai aur police bhi aati jaati rehti hai ".
I was little disappointed at end as I wanted someone to make dance. Finished my drinks & left the bar.
Will visit someday just for the lady singer.

Music, songs & enviornment fed as a stressbuster, but at some point felt I missed Navi Mumbai Bars.

Hope this Vanvas ends. Some speedboat should arrive & drop me in Vashi.

FR : Sunil SB
I reached Sunil with the retiring employee I mentioned in the above post pretty early in the day. Just before 6:00 pm or so. The bar was lifeless. I was bored immediately. I guess the waiters sensed it. They told us that the girls are about to start coming in. As time passed by slowly a few girls started rolling in. Unlike in most other bars, the girls and patrons walk in from the same door. This gave me an interesting insight. Girl after girl walked in looking their ordinary-selves. They could have been girls that we see on the road at any time. Some even looked like housemaids. Their make-up rooms were like those fairy tale dream machines. Girl after girl walked into those rooms in T-Shirts, Jeans, Salwaar-Kameezes and then walked out completely transformed into glamour dolls. I tried to keep a mental note of every girl that went in and tried to correlate them with the dressed-up killer dolls that came out. My only hints were the face-cuts, heights and shoulder-width. The complexion, skin-texture, eyes, boobs, ass were completely transformed. I tried to mentally reverse-engineer some of my regulars in Sneha and Mayur to their original selves. The results were not very flattering for those girls. Slowly the proceedings caught steam. I observed that Sunil seems to have three classes of bar girls.
The Supervisory Madams:
There were at least two women who seemed to be just interacting with customers and directing other girls. One such fat old woman gave me a warm smile and asked me about what I liked. She also told me that she is a kind of SP and has 4 girls available for entry if I need any. She knew the names of all the girls and was ordering a few around. One more younger girl was also doing the same. She was dressed very formally. Almost like a mid-level executive in the corporate world.
The Service Girls:
These seem to be very ordinarily dressed and have ordinary looks. They seem to allow more access than the others. However, I guess since it was my first day, I didn't get much access. I too did not push much further. I sat with one girl. She didn't allow DFK. HJ and BJ were also not on the menu she told me. She asked for entry. But upon enquiring she said NO to CBJ or BBBJ. I passed her onto our retiree friend and went into observation mode again. The activity on the floor was not much. I could barely see anyone crossing any limits. But it could also be because I was early.
The Glamour Dolls:
These are very glamorously dressed and look extremely beautiful. These glam-dolls seem to be dancers-only with very little access provided to customers. They also seem to be loaded with attitude. Their sarees were so tightly wrapped around their bodies that I doubted that they would ever let me crumple them by giving me access. I was eyeing one such girl. She was tall, dusky, well-endowed and in a white saree. I would have loved to pounce upon her and crumple her saree. And here began the games that I keep hearing on this forum from the DB visitors. The girl refused to make direct eye-contact. But I noticed her looking at me from the corner of her eye. I didn't know whether to call her since I doubted how much access I would get. I generally stay away from the glam-dolls since I am highly allergic to nakhras. I focused my attention on another girl in a sleeveless blouse. She looked beautiful too. And as I was trying to catch her eye, the games resumed. The dusky girl in the white saree walked right into my line of sight. She propped herself in front of a mirror on the wall and adjusted her saree. It could have been a coincidence. But the adjustments that she made did not seem like any adjustments at all. She stood in a way that her midriff was exposed straight to me. She pulled in her already flat stomach and moved her pallu a centimeter here and there. Frankly, there was no scope for adjustment in that tightly draped saree. Meanwhile another dancer-class girl called Neha was blasting away to Jugnu-ki-Payal and the likes on the corner tables. She was an extra-ordinarily fit dancer with a taut body and tantalizing moves. She also seemed to provide good service. Wasn't much of a looker though. Another eye-ball to eye-ball game happened with another girl. But in the absence of DB experience, I was left a bit confused. So finally decided to call it a day and moved out with my retiree friend who was by then in seventh heaven. I was personally not satisfied as I am more of a SB person and like fondling, groping etc. So I asked him to come with me to Mayur where I could have entrusted him to a known VFM girl like Shikha maybe. But he had already cum in his pants and said that he would now like to go home. He had that dreamy look on his face. The kind that told me that he is grateful for this experience. I guess this item was on his bucket list and its now checked.

I also noticed that there are two type of customers here. One are the standard crowd that you see in other places. There are also a few who look like local goons. One of them kind of tried to almost physically abuse two-three girls. The girls moved away looking pissed off. Then he seemed to get into some kind of an argument with one of those madam type women. Finally, the coat-walla and waiter intervened to settle things down. I am generally not comfortable with these types.

Damages : Rs. 1000 for 2 Beers, Rs. 500 to Shilpa

Next Stop : Vikas Bar, Turbhe, Janata Market

Special Request to Senior Mongers:
1) The DB-going seniors need to advise me on how to handle these eyeball games. What means what here?
2) Any Sunil regulars here please tell me whether my first visit observations and correct or misunderstandings. I would like to know how far those Glamor Doll types would let me go in terms of service and access. Whom do you recommend from both classes of girls for some VFM? What are the appropriate tips for these glamor dolls?

FR : Vikas Bar
I googled up Vikas Bar and took an auto to it. When I landed I found that it is now called Ramesh Bar. I did an RTFF and found that Vikas was right behind Ramesh. Found it out and thought that I would be better off in an SB than in a DB since the lack of action at Sunil had left my hands itching. I went into the inner room and as luck would have it I ran into old flame Kiran who has shifted here from Mayur. Had my way with Kiran. Did everything that my hands and fingers were itching for. But as usual, the problem with Kiran has always been that she sucks out a lot of money. She danced to many songs including 2 songs that I selected. As usual she also insisted on me tipping some favorite waiter of hers who was not even serving my table. She also asked me for entry which I refused. Spent around Rs. 1900 on Kiran. Besides that the waiters, drinks, DJ etc.

Special Request:
1) Anyone who has tried Kiran (from Mayur) in bed? How is she? VFM or Wallet Sucker here too?

What are some low priced menu items you order in SBs w/o being disturbed? Would rather spend more on the girl in bohni & tips than on the bill.

Also how do you go about paying the girls bohni? Planning to visit Sneha & spend 45min to an hour a muse and then switch her for another one. Appreciate any advice

@rickly009

In Sneha, a beer should last you an hour at least, as the primary purpose is not get drunk but fulfill the carnal desires. If you happen to give the girl also a glass of beer, then it's an hour otherwise if the girl wants a rio the beer should last for 2 hours (by which time you could on your 3rd girl). Rio is good enough and never order a red bulRed. Both are energy drinks. If Red Bull is Chivas, Rio is Blenders, and one isn't in Sneha for a Chivas.
Never order any food, the girls will insist, but a No is a NO. Every item is priced 350 bucks and above and their chakhna is bad. I always carry a few packs of Haldirams, Garden or that local produce of spicy items and that can be chips, dalmoth, bakarwadi, chota samosa etc. Share that with them and they will be happy.
Tips. Make it clear to waiters and girls that payment will be made when bill is being settled. If you are a regular, they will not try any trick on you.

Bohni..standard rate in Sneha is Rs 500 for about an hour of service and that includes everything that you can get except BJ, for which they charge a little extra, but trick here is to get a BJ (not all give) in first 20 mins...and make her sit for 45 mins only. The girls are better time keepers then anyone else. They know exactly when an hour would be up, even when they are tipsy. So 45mins, pay 500 and change girl, If not getting BJ then sit for an hour.

Planning to visit 2 SB, 1 DB and 1 OB for 4-5 days this week. What are such combinations? Travel from SB to DB to OB should be minimum. Trying to optimize. Please suggest before I go on RTFF mode and apply dijkstra’s algorithm.

FR : Vikas Bar
I googled up Vikas Bar and took an auto to it. When I landed I found that it is now called Ramesh Bar. I did an RTFF and found that Vikas was right behind Ramesh. Found it out and thought that I would be better off in an SB than in a DB since the lack of action at Sunil had left my hands itching. I went into the inner room and as luck would have it I ran into old flame Kiran who has shifted here from Mayur. Had my way with Kiran. Did everything that my hands and fingers were itching for. But as usual, the problem with Kiran has always been that she sucks out a lot of money. She danced to many songs including 2 songs that I selected. As usual she also insisted on me tipping some favorite waiter of hers who was not even serving my table. She also asked me for entry which I refused. Spent around Rs. 1900 on Kiran. Besides that the waiters, drinks, DJ etc.

Special Request:
1) Anyone who has tried Kiran (from Mayur) in bed? How is she? VFM or Wallet Sucker here too?
Bro, you write so well that I feel obliged to tell you about Kiran. Well, avoid. At best, ordinary. If you don't mind slim ones, Sangeeta is the one good for entry.

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Planning to visit 2 SB, 1 DB and 1 OB for 4-5 days this week. What are such combinations? Travel from SB to DB to OB should be minimum. Trying to optimize. Please suggest before I go on RTFF mode and apply dijkstra’s algorithm.
@Uncle Sam

Some options

1. Sneha, Sai Darbar (DB)... Palm beach to Heavens

2. Vikas (SB), Ramesh (DB + OB) and then hit Vashi OBs.

3. Mayur, DBs in Turbhe like Baywatch, whatsapp then Belapur

4. Best - Ramesh, Deepika and that OB next to daasi (forgetting name), but all within walking distance.

@Uncle Sam

Some options

4. Best - Ramesh, Deepika and that OB next to daasi (forgetting name), but all within walking distance.

Thanks bro. Will post FR’s starting around end of this week. Hoping rain doesn’t spoil my trip, I should be experiencing 4-5 such combinations.

Saturday Night FR

After an okayish time at Ankita/Top Star, could not spend the weekend away from the glamorous and lustfilled lanes of NM - found myself booking a cab despite the surge and traffic warnings which resulted in spending 3 hours on the road, stuck between cars blaring their horns instead of being surrounded by horny women whispering dirty stuff in my ears!

With enormous efforts dedicated to travel, could not have risked a KLPD and hence took off the explorer's hat and stuck to the predictable routine of visiting Laila - being welcomed with a crushing hug and a wild kiss definitely cheers you up rather than visiting a new joint, eyeing the girls around, selecting and inviting one over and then playing the games (esp after hours of travel).. 3 hours of pure bliss followed which included some sloppy kisses, some groping here and there, some ass smacking when the lights went off with my regular and her new friends (well her new "friends" were pretty hot and could not resist unleashing the shameless me - despite clear signs of displeasure from my muse)...

With enough alcohol in the system flamed by the flirtatious smiles of the beuaties surrounding me, could not call it a night as early as 11;30 and decded to take the party to an OB. The options under consideration were all the fav Belapur OBs including Star City, Bebo, Icon and Cabana. The one that I ended up venturing into was Meghraj :D

Meghraj - a milf lover's paradise (at least the OB)

Now since very little has been written about Meghraj - it is the first OB you encounter while travelling from Shiravane to Belapur, available on Gmaps. The OB section is spacious with around 10 tables and all of them facing the center stage which is graced by 4-5 chicks and of course the orchestra... They also have a DB section which was closed by the time I walked in but that section also looked promising with decent seating arrangements...Throughout my stay which lasted almost till 2 PM - the tables were hardly occupied with maximum 5 tables occupied at a time...

Most of the ladies are above 30 which I classify as milfs with a couple of young girls who looked like in their early 20s... Rina/Reema is the most energetic dancer of the lot and boy did she enthrall me when she introduced herself to the stage with a floor-thumping performance on Ya Habibi... in fact I gone to the place looking for the famed twin sisters but was told that they dint work in OB, the disappointment however was well-compensated by Rina/Reema's performance...

The night was hijacked by an uncle who looked like he was still stuck in the 80s and 90s as he continued to splurge bundles followed by bundles on retro songs while the girls tried to please him, turn by turn! Loved the MO of the guy - get a girl to dance and shower money on her while simultaneously tipping the girl he was eyeing for the next performance!

With no point in getting into a bid war with someone as loaded as him, stuck to flirting with a Neeti Mohan lookalike - she had a badass attitude and breaking down her barriers ,one note at a time, was in fact the best part of the night... What started with a smirk at the first tip slowly turned into a smile which metamorphed into an inviting seductive look followed by some carefree caressing finally resulting into a teasing dance on Bharo Maang Meri Bharo towards the end of the night by which I was drunk enough to appreciate the 90s songs ;)

The best part about OBs for me is the variety of girls you encounter with a wide degree of attitudes - someday you meet a deer who innocently looks at you, thankful to you for every note that you slide her, eager to please you with a servile attitude while on some days you encounter tigresses who would pounce on you, hunting you down with their horniness that surpasses yours and on bad days, you encounter hyenas who leech you without you even realizing it, playing you around for fools! But that is what makes the OBs exciting - the jungle where you are unsure whether you would hunt or get hunted every time that you walk in!

Walked out of the place on a happy high - making a mental note to self to check out the DB section as well...

Summary - a good alternative to the happy Street OBs, friendly coatwallas and decent collection of milfs, can visit the place with a budget of around 6K to 10k for a night and get a royal treatment since the place is frequented by very few patrons.. the downside being that if you encounter a high-flyer, you risk letting him hijack the show! Couple of young girls with Rina/Reema being the best dancer, the milfs are definitely sultry and enjoy flirting as much as the patrons!

@Uncle Sam

Some options

The one you are talking about is Sona - a good place to visit if one is not willing to travel all the way to Belapur after a heavy "workout" at any of the Shiravane joints...

Can turn it into a DB if you are loaded enough...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bro, you write so well that I feel obliged to tell you about Kiran. Well, avoid. At best, ordinary. If you don't mind slim ones, Sangeeta is the one good for entry.

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk
Sangeeta at Vikas or from Mayur?

Tip for newbies -

Whenever I go to any SB/DB/OB I ask the counter manager for change...this is my routine.This way we can develop a good rapport and there are no issues for taking girls out for entry.

Whenever I go to DB for first time,I tip the coatwala handsomely and sit near the same table of previous visit and this way he updates me about the good dancers and entry ready chicks.

Whenever I go to OB,on the first visit I never blow cash,just observe and know the names of good dancers.Never waste money on OB girls...they are always on lookout for sugar daddies...rather if you wanna lay sexy chicks go for high profile Indies.

Happy mongering,LK69.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

@Uncle Sam

Some options

Sunil, Cabana, Icon may be an option. Starcity, bebo also an option

@rickly009

In Sneha, a beer should last you an hour at least, as the primary purpose is not get drunk but fulfill the carnal desires. If you happen to give the girl also a glass of beer, then it's an hour otherwise if the girl wants a rio the beer should last for 2 hours (by which time you could on your 3rd girl). Rio is good enough and never order a red bulRed. Both are energy drinks. If Red Bull is Chivas, Rio is Blenders, and one isn't in Sneha for a Chivas.
Never order any food, the girls will insist, but a No is a NO. Every item is priced 350 bucks and above and their chakhna is bad. I always carry a few packs of Haldirams, Garden or that local produce of spicy items and that can be chips, dalmoth, bakarwadi, chota samosa etc. Share that with them and they will be happy.
Tips. Make it clear to waiters and girls that payment will be made when bill is being settled. If you are a regular, they will not try any trick on you.

Bohni..standard rate in Sneha is Rs 500 for about an hour of service and that includes everything that you can get except BJ, for which they charge a little extra, but trick here is to get a BJ (not all give) in first 20 mins...and make her sit for 45 mins only. The girls are better time keepers then anyone else. They know exactly when an hour would be up, even when they are tipsy. So 45mins, pay 500 and change girl, If not getting BJ then sit for an hour.

Hey thanks for elaborating. It takes me around 2hrs to get there so definitely interested in spending three hrs with 3 girls.

I figured with a tight budget, I might as monger less but make the most of it. My other SB visit was palace bar but had low mileage.

Now when do you pay each girl her 500 bohni? Do you prefer giving her the 500 at the start, end or in parts during the hour.

Also when it comes to the bill, can I pull 2 beers or 2 quarters for 3 hrs and share it with those girls. Just looking for a order that does least damage w/o being disturbed by the waiter. How much do you recommend I can keep my bill to for those 3 hrs?

Carrying Haldirams along is a nice idea. As long as it makes them happy w/o paying 350 for chakhna then worth it.

If you have muses to recommend then I'll give them a go )

Last edited:

US, I copy @themonger and in Shiravne I wud do Kishore SB + Deepika DB + Sona OB.
for the 2nd SB I'm not sure if Raj Mahal n Bhoir wud classify as SB.

another set cud possibly be Sunil bar + Malvani Kinara + Nightstar OB in CBD. a few OBs in same lane...Nightingale, Icon, Cabana etc.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  3. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  13. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  19. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  20. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  21. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  22. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  26. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  27. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  28. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  29. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  49. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  50. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator