Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

This is a useless FR as it does not belong to NM dance bars but still posting it as I have a good experience in mongering and VFM after a gap of few months.

So after Diwali festivals have an unplanned visiting to Kolkata and Bengaluru ( yet to visit).
Will only be back in the city after next week.

So reached Kolkata and stayed at the hotel near Airport.Completed my meetings and work at around 4 Pm.
Meet my childhood friend who now stays at Kolkata around 5 PM at his office in Theatre Road.He is a black spot on his family as all members of his family are strictly religious people who avoid onion and potatoes in food but this man do each and every evil work which his religion forbid.

Coming to the point we than now went to A orchestra cum db cum ob type of bar.
In Kolkata ob type environment start early as Kolkata doesnโ€™t wake up till late like Mumbai.

We went in the bar and environment was quite good but its not lively like Mumbai bars.
Had at least 5-6 pegs of whiskey and some food.
Hear some songs and left the place.

Now I was not in mood to go back to hotel and ask friend to take me to some girl.
He ask if I prefer indie or a Girl at SG where I can see dance and bang her.
I now have some lust for dance and as Mumbaikar apna pehla nasha to LADKI KA DANCE hi hai.

Reached SG around 10.45 and he called his Sp who took us to one of the premium building.
He take us to room Of the girl whom my friend often visit.
The girl welcome my friend and acted like SRK has come to his place ( LOL how they act like this).
My friend ask to Sp and girl to show me some good girl for me for night.
She call her friend whom I didnโ€™t like personally as I feel she have bad attitude. Rejected her and SP said sir 1st floor pe acchi ladki hai aap chalo dikha deta hoon.
I said usko neeche bulao and he said Sir yahan yehi tradition hai.
To hail with the tradition I refuse to go up to just look at the girl.
The other girl went up and bring that girl to her room.
My first impression was Wow
She was just 1st copy of Kiara Advani.

5 min mein jawani ka crush yaad aa gaya.

Kareena kapoor was my teenage crush
Now Kiara is 1st copy of kareena
And she is 1st copy of Kiara.

Dil ne jor se dimaag se kaha โ€œ Haan ker deโ€
After all my father is not Nawab pataudi who have bunglow of 800 cr rs and whose son can f**k kareena kapoor.
Apne budget mein 1st copy ki bhi 1st copy hi milegi.

She quoted around 20 k for dance and night.
Doesnโ€™t know about my friends girl as he made payment to her in my abscent.

Finally booked her for night and We were in mood to have some more drinks.

Asked boy to bring premium brand whiskey to which he says sir yahan bus mcdowell milegi.
Requested him to try at least Royal challenge which he bring after 15 mins of time.

We all four sit in the 1st girl room and me and my friend had some drinks.
Both girl only sip pepsi and give us company.

After an hour I went to 1st floor in room of kiara copy ( neha yes neha is her name).
I was totally drunk and she help me to be comfortable in her room.

After 5 or 10 mins she Ask if she can dance.
With my permission she change her dress in which she take less than 5 mins and dimmed light and start playing music in music system.

She was looking more sexy and bubbly in that Red hot dress which she wear for dance.

She danced for at least an hour on different songs and I can say she was better dancer that the girls I see dancing in NM bars.

Her dance was categorise in three different modes.
In first she dance with full clothes and just having naught fun with eyes.
In second she was in lingerie (which was red too) and while dancing she start touching me and making moves sitting in my laps.
In third she shed all her clothes and come close to me and put her arm in my neck in that way that her boobs get pressed by my chest and start to make lips kiss.
She insisted me to dance in between which I politely refuse as I donโ€™t dance.

She has made me sweat in the chilled room from her activities.
Finally her dance ended and she give a kiss and said she will be back in 10 mins.

In between I smoke my cigarettes and lay on the bed as I was having headache ( may be switching brands of whiskey as i had teacher in bar and Royal challenge in SG)

She came after 15 mins and now she was wearing beautiful pink nighty.
I started to like the taste of this girl which was awesome.
Her choice of music
Her room decorations
Hygiรซne of her room all are remarkable.

She come and lay behind me and put her hand on my body and asked Dance kaisa laga??

I give her good compliments and she was more than happy after hearing her praise from me.

I said to her that I have headache and I now want to sleep and donโ€™t want sex.
For just making excuse I said Yaar mein Shareef banda hoon. Tum so jao ab.

To which I get an unexpected reply from her.
As I already paid her and If I donโ€™t have sex with her than its all my loss and she has benefit if i do so as she donโ€™t have to keep wake up whole night.

To my shareef banda quote she replied that agar ek bandh kamre mein ek ladka aur itni hot ladki saath ho aur ladki sab kuch kerne de aur ladka na kare to woh SHAREEF nahi AUR kuch hota hai.

Lol I cannot stop my l laughter after her comment.
I offer her ciggie which she declined and ask her from where she belongs to as I didnโ€™t seen such a sportive girl in this business and who is looker too.

She said she is from UP and I said I havenโ€™t seen UP girls with such attitude in my mongering life.

After few chit chats we started the session in which she was one of the best girl I have sex in my life.
She was cooperative enjoying and ready for making me please by every mean.

Completed the deed and we cleaned ourselves.
It was around 2:30 at night and she started talking with me.
Have chatted till 3:30 and while talking we both got slept.
She was looking beautiful even at that time.

Wake up around 7 Am when she start touching my body.
She was giving a beautiful smile and I understand that she inviting me to have second session.
Have a second session in the morning and enjoyed as much as 1st one even I am now not in alcohol influence and she was too not fresh looking unlike in night.

Completed the session and she called for tea for both of us.
Have a Kolkata tea and called friend in downstairs if he is ready so we can go back to our home and hotel from SG.

Give a goodbye kiss on her forehead and paid a 10k tip to her as she made my night and she was really a baby doll type girl.

She asked me for digit and want to provide me her digit which I didnโ€™t exchange as I donโ€™t know that if I will meet her in near future so no sense of taking numbers.

Went to hotel and sleep for the whole day.
Had a good day in Kolkata and now will be in Banglore for few days and than back to the den that is NM bars.

CHEERS

Mp

sorry for the long posts guys

After her comment even while reading it makes me laugh, must have imagined your state at that time....

Amazing post buddy.....

Enjoy

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys has anyone Tried Tina from Kishore? I have seen her pics but have no idea, never been to Kishire also

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi, guys! Kindly help :- Kapil kinara , magnet or metro? Which one is better in Vfm ? Heading there now

DB เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคฒเฅ‹เค— เคฒเฅ‚เคŸเคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‡ เคฒเคฟเค เคฌเฅˆเค เฅ‡ เคนเฅˆเค‚ เคฏเคน เคคเฅ‹ เคฎเฅˆเค‚เคจเฅ‡ เคชเคฟเค›เคฒเฅ‡ เค•เฅเค› เคธเคฎเฅ€เค•เฅเคทเคฃ เคชเฅเค•เฅ‡ เคญเคพเค‚เคช เคฒเคฟเคฏเคพ เคฅเคพ ! เคฒเฅ‡เค•เคฟเคจ เคฏเคนเคพเค‚ เคšเคพเคฒ เคฌเคจเคพเคจเคพ,เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคฅ เคนเคพเคธเคฟเคฒ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ,เคซเคคเคน เคนเคพเคธเคฟเคฒ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ เคตเค—เฅˆเคฐเคพ เคชเฅเค•เคฐ เคคเฅ‹ เคฎเฅ‡เคฐเฅ‡ เค…เค‚เคกเค•เฅ‹เคทเฅ‹เค‚ เคจเฅ‡ เคฎเคคเฅเคฅเฅ‡ เค•เฅ€ เคฆเคฟเคถเคพ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคชเฅเคฐเคธเฅเคฅเคพเคจ เคถเฅเคฐเฅ‚ เค•เคฐ เคฆเคฟเคฏเคพ เคนเฅˆ ! เคฏเคน เค•เคพเคฎ เคฎเฅ‡เคฐเฅ‡ เค…เคจเฅเคฎเคพเคจ เคธเฅ‡ เคฅเฅ‹เฅœเคพ เค…เคงเคฟเค• เคœเคŸเคฟเคฒ เคฎเคพเคฒเฅเคฎ เคนเฅ‹ เคฐเคนเคพ เคนเฅˆ !
เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เคฌเคพเคค เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ ! เค•เคพเคฎ เคœเคฟเคคเคจเคพ เคœเคŸเคฟเคฒ, เคซเคฒ เค‰เคคเคจเคพเคนเฅ€ เคฎเฅ€เค เคพ เคนเฅ‹เค—เคพ ! เฅžเฅŒเคœ DB เคฐเฅ‚เคชเฅ€ เคชเคพเค•เคฟเคธเฅเคคเคพเคจ เค•เฅ‡ เคคเคฐเคซ เค•เฅ‚เคš เค•เฅ‡ เคฒเคฟเค เคคเฅˆเคฏเคพเคฐ เคนเฅˆ ! เค…เคฌ เค–เฅ‚เคจ เคฌเคนเฅ‡เค—เคพ, เคฒเคพเคถเฅ‡เค‚ เคฌเคฟเค›เฅ‡เค‚เค—เฅ€, เคฒเฅ‡เค•เคฟเคจ เคซเคคเคน เคนเคฎเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคนเฅ€ เคนเฅ‹เค—เฅ€ ! :)
เค†เค•เฅเคฐเคฎเคฃ !!!!!
Kaunsa maal phoonk rahen ho bhaiya

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Hi, guys! Kindly help :- Kapil kinara , magnet or metro? Which one is better in Vfm ? Heading there now

This reply is probably too late to be of any help... I would choose Magnet. Some very pretty girls, a couple of good dancers and not too heavy on the pocket. Kapil Kinara would be a close second (Magnet has more girls on the floor as compared to Kapil Kinara).
I have never been to Metro, hence can't comment on it.

Guys has anyone Tried Tina from Kishore? I have seen her pics but have no idea, never been to Kishire also

I have not taken Tina for entry... she is good fun in the bar. In my subjective opinion she is the prettiest girl in Kishore (others might not agree with me) and quite a lot of fun too. I don't DFK, so enjoyed some LFKs, groping and some good conversation. She does have a heavy boing accent (which I like) and mixes up the genders while speaking hindi. She goes for entry on first meeting too, if you are interested in that. Overall good fun.... but that is true for most of the girls in Kishore.

If you do visit and sit with her, feel free to move on to the next girl if you don't like Tina. There are lots of fun girls in Kishore to cater to every mongers likes.

Now for some unsolicited advice - if you are not looking for a HJ, I would recommend Mayur over Kishore - better ambience, cost is similar to Kishore and quality/variety of girls is also comparable to Kishore.

This reply is probably too late to be of any help... I would choose Magnet. Some very pretty girls, a couple of good dancers and not too heavy on the pocket. Kapil Kinara would be a close second (Magnet has more girls on the floor as compared to Kapil Kinara).
I have never been to Metro, hence can't comment on it.

Haha , was already inside Kapil kinara bro! Anyway thanks for your reply will try magnet next.
This was my first visit to any ob/db in my life! I'm familiar with spa scene and tried and tested & done with Indies but today I was reading through Navi Mumbai dance bar thread and decided to give it a try! Zeroed in on nearby Kapil Kinara. Honestly I stopped my rickshaw way ahead of Kapil kinara as this was my first visit. While passing by I saw one chotu ( read midget ( no offence to anyone) on the entrance of Magnet and 2-3 guards were seating on the nearby chairs. At the entrance of Kapil kinara only a guard was standing. So decided to visit Kapil kinara in my mind. Stopped the auto vala near mini market at sector 9 and walked back till magnet , crossed the road passed by magnet while observing that chotu and those guards, stopped at bus stop before Kapil kinara, opened the forum and checked for replies if any and after finding no reply headed to Kapil kinara and finally gathered courage to enter gave that guard money (100 by mistake, had planned to give 50) then headed to first floor and again at entrance gave guard money ( 50 which I intended to give to gf guard). Once Inside, captains lined up to arrange table for me, asked one of the captains to give me table. He gave me table near the stage on left hand side of stage. The ambience was good. There were only 3 tables occupied at first. 2 hot singers were singing songs on stage. And some girls were standing just in front of me as I was near stage. Gazed on them and found on hotty in black sari with black blouse, liked her but she was busy in her cell. After 1-2 songs gave that girls 200 bucks as boni but she was still showing attitude. So waited for some time. After some time the hotties on stage started dancing. There was a pillar on my left hand side and saw some movement there. One girl was moving her body to the tune of the songs. My eyes were fixated on her then gathered my courage and gave her 200 bucks for boni. She smiled and started moving to the music, bas Bhai got confidence and asked her to come dance for me. She started dancing for me , her moves were killer and her eyes were lovely. Gave her 500 for her first dance. Again asked her to come in front of me and dance again she danced on some item number, don't remember now as I'm high. Gave 500 again to her . Next I told her to dance her on Dilbar , she told the singer guy to play that song. But that fucker played some other song. It was some English song that I've never heard in my life but she shook her kamariya like crazy on that song, again gave her 500. After that song that fucker played dilbar dilbar but the old one! She danced really really well on that song but it was not my desired song so gave her only 200 this time. After that the singer fella started song from Natrang , Khel mandla. I was like " bhadya, ashya mastichya veli ha Kay khel mandla!" Got turned off by that song. So told the girl to stop. Enjoyed 2 free performances by girl who was made to dance by a fella on adjoining table, again 2-3 dances by girls on stage and called for bill. The girl I made to dance was requesting for one more dance but I said I've to go. Asked for bill 1600 for 2 bottles of tuborg classic bear. Gave the coatwalla 200 and 100 to waiter , another waiter came for I said wtf , then left from the place as tomorrow I've to wake up early and have to pick up my wife as she's returning back from Diwali vacation.
I think I over payed but enjoyed to the core.
Damages :-
Doorman :- 100 +50
Waiter and Coat Walla :- 300
Girl 1 :- 200
Girl I made dance :- total 1700 for 4 songs.
I spent same amount of money that I spend in spas for a good massage plus extras amounting to b2b but enjoyed to the core! Will try some DB's next, no OB which turn into DB late at night!
Till then keep rocking!
- Hardikk

Anglo bro, nice to see you. I was inexperienced when I first met MK, bond, Mark and you. Thanks to MK.

Started with SBs then DBs. You left early. We headed to sawli. Had fun there.Bars closed, Bond and I picked up two girls. Reached hotel, disco lights I carry were on, Bose speaker was on bond was just talking to both girls like girl friends. I was horny and was playing with my girl. Still bond is not done. Beer is over but bond is still not done. Finally Bond and his girl have to move to their the room. Had a good time with the girl and slept. It was 4 in the morning when we slept. Morning bond knock the door, girls were ready, I was still high and was sleeping.

Girl left and bond was seeing them in Ola. Got a call from the girl that I did not pay her. I kept 8k on the table and asked her not to disturb me but some communication gap she did not know I kept it on the table.

Next week, after all bars closed and a failed attempt on a girl I wanted to have her. Called her, she was not picking the call, I was with MK and forced MK to go to sawli. True friend, he took me in his scooter. Sawli DB closed and ob started. She has blocked me.

The story is not done here. Present days, Baywatch, I can have any girl here. I will be drunk and if I feel I take any girl. Once I took one Kavya, she turned out to be the same one in the narration above. She recognized me all the time in Baywatch but she opened up in hotel. It is fact that I don't remember girls face in one encounter. It was she who narrated the misunderstanding and said sorry many times to me. Bond bro, she conveyed a hi to you as well.

Anglo bro, such a gentleman you were and last I met you was in Cabana. A coincidence meeting with MK in Ramesh a month ago, we spoke about you a lot.

Anglo bro, I am drunk and I logged in to write my todays experience as girl has slept and I am drinking. Seeing your post remembered our experience and I putting my experience to back burner.

Love you bro. Hope to meet you sometime soon.
Brother, I remember the fr put by you after that night. You have typed it again more than a year later...but nothing has changed...ya maybe a word here and there....but feelings and sequence untouched. Pure. Virgin. Like the girls we would like to have.

Met Basu today...for a hell of a night at Ramesh....got all the boys in the house pepped up...so much that the manager told me...to calm down...barabar hai...sab customers aapne aap me naachne lage toh paise kaun barsaayega... my songs..tip tip barsa....couple of sapna choudhary songs ..and my eternal fav...jaane do na paass aao na..the original from Sagar....did sensuous body to body dance on the ground floor...a patron there challenged me to do a liplock with a girl in the ob...which I managed....so I came out a winner today. This despite the fact that had gone there for Khushi...who was busy upstairs....so I could not spend quality time with her.

Few words for Basu da....the forum and nm dbs need you. Never Go away....not just a gem of a person.....you are Kohinoor

Cheers
Anglo

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it safe to go to navi mumbai SP's today?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

So truly suspected by a forum member, a dance bar is raided in Malad.
Hope everyoneโ€™s safe.

Bhai log donโ€™t want to create atmosphere of fear but just warning everybody to be cautious.
There are more to come
Maybe a big crackdown
So be careful
Just had a chat with some big gun and he warn to be cautious at least for a week or more.

Happy Mongering but with Care

MP

In Sneha SB now after so many confusion but after 2 beer mind says who the fuck can raid lets deal with it any of my fellow mongers exploring today?

I don't understand why would they arrest customers?. There is nothing wrong in drinking at the bar. I can understand if it's a pickup joint and you are caught red handed. But what's wrong in sitting and watching dance. Isn't it legal?

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
Bhai nothing serious LE will take u to police station if the raid was by SSB then surely u have to spend a day in lockup if by local LE then they blackmail you like informing your family and then mandavali. The section under which they charge is new law called something like protection of dignity of women . .. but the act is bailable

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Following is NM bars list provided by Th3!mp in post # 16614

DB/SB/OB Guide

Ankita - Vashi sec 18 , chawla warehouse , near gokul dairy

Sai Palace Bindass bar - Silk route Panvel (correct if am wrong)...opening on 28th dec

White house - Near lp dy patil

Vikas - janta market turbhe

Rakesh -- behind vikas turbhe

Savali - near to successpoint..kk midc near marshall wallpaper or mahape

Cabana(Rasoi) - CBD happy street

Bebo -- CBD Happy street

Icon -- CBD Happy street

Sequence -- CBD Happy street

Nightingale -- sect 15 CBD

Night Lovers -- sect 11 CBD

Deepika - Nerul shirawane

Rasana - Under Turbhe flyover nr stn...near to SP lodge...from amrut signal take right..go straight till end..its on rhs

Ramesh - Turbhe

Amit Palace aka sai... - Shirvane..opposite Deepika

Success point - Mahape near savli bar...search hotel sea rock mahape

Silver point - Mahape

Whatsapp - Turbhe Naka

Sandip - Kopri gaon vashi sec 26 near to hanuman mandir..50m from temple..first right from the lane starting from temple

White gold - Mahape opposite L n T infotech

Gurukripa or guruprasad - near pooja b n r sect 19 vashi

Sunday - sect 17 vashi

Madhuban - sect 17 vashi

Metro - Opposite kk dmart..ob

Suwarna aka Naina - Turbhe MIDC behind IOC terminal

Kings - Vashi near Atithi and Celebrations

Akshay palace - Take the road between sharayu motors and Glenmark leading to Akshay palace after descending turbhe flyover...on left side of flyover...it's around five hundred mts from there...u will see two more joints there..namely,Love and sangit(chocolate)

Centre point - palm beach road vashi

Ganraj -- opp mafco market...walking from sanpada stn..adjacent to Chirag sea food..take right b4 rooftop (closed)

Sadguru -- vashi....near sai pooja bar...search hyundai mobis vashi..opposite rto...from amrut circle go straight..take left from sbi which is on lhs

Sangam -- rabale..backside of hotel monarch..search the same

Bharati - nerul shirawane near dp

Sangeet -- turbhe..near to rasna or vikas..confirm (low db grnd fl..sb 1st fl)

Sai -- Turbhe...near to sangeet

Sairat --sect 19 vashi...near ioc petrol pump

Laila aka Abhiraj -- Shirwane nerul..ava on gmap

Kapil kinara -- high end -- sect 11 vashi near gaon devi temple

Sunil -- Agroli gaon cbd

Kapal --Behind satra plaza palm beach road vashi

Santosh palace -- Rabale naka..bang opposite to bhushan and malvan tadka

Sukur Palace -- Thane kahler (landmark - Jaimatadi compound)..gavti milfs...its closed

Aakash -- Koperkhairane teen taki (inhouse FS)

Facbook (sai leela) -- Turbhe

Whatsapp -- Turbhe

Saigeet -- lane beside sk wheels

Captain -- kalamboli circle near Mcd

Internet bar -- Panvel ( when coming from MGM to Panvel, take the first left from Petrol Pump, keep on traveling and where the road ends, again take a left. Keep moving, You will find the bar towards your right)

Low end Dbs

Love
What's up
Facbook
One next to Facbook ( I guess Sun gold or some thing like this )
Sangam
Sairat
Deepika
Adarsh
Silver point and one in front of it ( similar name )
Akshay palace
Sai geet
Vinod
Captain
Ramesh
Sadguru
Amit palace

High end DBs

Savli
Baba palace
Blue diamond (Blue star..sanpada)
Kapal
Kapil kinara
White House
Rajmahal
Night angle
Cabana
Star night
Star.vijay
Crazy boys
Moon light
Sun city ( Panvel )
Neelam

High end orchestra bars
Heaven
Champagne
Center point
Metro
Natraj

There is also Ashwini bar but don't know the location. Kishore, Mayur, Sneha n Sai Darbar are SB/DB.

Note : Above is copy paste. Other bars not mentioned here can be added to the list.

A big thank u to member Th3!mp n Sweetdreamer29 for providing the clue.
Location of Kishore needed

In Sneha SB now after so many confusion but after 2 beer mind says who the fuck can raid lets deal with it any of my fellow mongers exploring today?

Whom r u sitting with there.. let me knw who is good willp try her next time.. and if u looking for bj try champa she is good

Whom r u sitting with there.. let me knw who is good willp try her next time.. and if u looking for bj try champa she is good

Buddy I'm a loser i lost my girlfriend searching her in these girls , but i found one in sneha her name is nahima i have visited so many SBs but never seen a girl like this ... She is consoling she is sexy she is fucking awesome..

Buddy I'm a loser i lost my girlfriend searching her in these girls , but i found one in sneha her name is nahima i have visited so many SBs but never seen a girl like this ... She is consoling she is sexy she is fucking awesome..

Okk enjoy do share her pic if possible next time would be with her

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• KYLIE ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• KYLIE & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿค—
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  11. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  13. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day have 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 -3366
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 9th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  39. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  41. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  43. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bumika.vashi:
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
Back