Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

By the time you die (of the few years you have left with) you would soon realize how distorted my details out here are. Remember I am an experienced international monger. Not a rookie.

Your wife is much experienced monger than you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚lol

Hi guys itโ€™s me again short FR on Raj Mahal. Sat down ordered one beer. Was scouting birds and saw a slim girl slightly dusky with amazing figure slim and good boobs and ass along with a cute face. Made her sit with me for an hour and then took her for entry. Coatwala said 5k no less but I was stubborn so he agreed to 4K. Otherwise he was saying ye item 5k ke neeche nahi jati. Anyway getting to the deed she was very cooperative except DFK (for me I donโ€™t really care that much). Session went on for almost an hour. Foreplay itself went on for 30 mins out of that. After that 15-20 mins of action. Again I had to spit on my hand and loosen her pussy because it was too tight. Damages: 200 tip to coatwala, 720 for beer ๐Ÿบ, 4K for entry (bargained from 5k I guess). Cherry on top is that lodge is right next to dB. Overall it was a great experience and next time I feel like visiting dB I will definitely go to Raj Mahal.

Hi guys itโ€™s me again short FR on Raj Mahal. Sat down ordered one beer. Was scouting birds and saw a slim girl slightly dusky with amazing figure slim and good boobs and ass along with a cute face. Made her sit with me for an hour and then took her for entry. Coatwala said 5k no less but I was stubborn so he agreed to 4K. Otherwise he was saying ye item 5k ke neeche nahi jati. Anyway getting to the deed she was very cooperative except DFK (for me I donโ€™t really care that much). Session went on for almost an hour. Foreplay itself went on for 30 mins out of that. After that 15-20 mins of action. Again I had to spit on my hand and loosen her pussy because it was too tight. Damages: 200 tip to coatwala, 720 for beer , 4K for entry (bargained from 5k I guess). Cherry on top is that lodge is right next to dB. Overall it was a great experience and next time I feel like visiting dB I will definitely go to Raj Mahal.
Was she SEJAL by any chance?

Also rajmehel entry cost including girl place is max 4k. If you show egarness in girl then these kotwala would milk as if girl is filmstar or foreigner hot girl

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Was she SEJAL by any chance?

Also rajmehel entry cost including girl place is max 4k. If you show egarness in girl then these kotwala would milk as if girl is filmstar or foreigner hot girl

Her name was Anamika. And yes, because I had seen that people on forum had posted that 4k was price for entry I didn't pay any higher than that.

HawasRaja69 live from Rajmahal with @Rinit

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
Hello bro,

How is ur experience in rajmahal.
When I was visited last time waiter was pushy and filling beer glass after every 10 mins and coatwala was asking for new beer after half an hour. Also he call girls from his choice and ask me to sit with her. When I rejected first girl he call 2nd girl. It happens with me couple of times. Udhar shati se bhaith ke beer pi nahi sakte. Need to buy one more beer after half an hour. My experience was not good there. Seniors pls advise how to handle such pressuer from coatwala and waiters.

Last edited:
Hello bro,

When I was visited last time waiter was pushy and filling beer glass after every 10 mins and coatwala was asking for new beer after half an hour. Also he call girls from his choice and ask me to sit with her. When I rejected first girl he call 2nd girl. It happens with me couple of times. Udhar shati se bhaith ke beer pi nahi sakte. Need to buy one more beer after half an hour. My experience was not good there. Seniors pls advise how to handle such pressuer from coatwala and waiters.
Sanju baba
These ppl would always want to do their business more(selling more drinks, selling close girl, selling cash), on other hand we must do our business more(contrary to kotwala.... )

Yesterday i was at rasna and you know sprite (that's what i always take) i took at 6.45 was just half by 10.30 we left. These ppl sell drinks at premium rate hence more they push for drinks or more drinks you drink like thirsty fellow will spoil you on bills
On girls part....ideally ignore koatwala.... Like on Thursday while i was at red rose kotwala was pushy on girls. Sir kis ko bithavu kya? Sir koi pasand aaya kya? Sir kaisa ladki chahiye? I said pls give me time and let me decide ok. Then he stopped.... For a momemt. As soon as i took one girl who had better looks and body than lot and was dancing herself to enjoy time. She was okiesh in dance. As soon as she started dancing again koatwala asked sir paisa lavu kya? I replied i have cash thank you. While i said her thanks and she stopped dance again koatwala asked sir dusra bulavu kya? Sir kaisa laga dance? Sir ladki fit kara du entry ke liye? Again i opened my whatsapp and showed him indies chats and dps and sir mere pass bahut hain alreday. He smiled and thereafter he came only when i asked for bill.

So he will try to do his business of selling but we must be very cool and buy what we want. Never ever fall to waiter koatwala Stuart. This is how i do and i dont take drinks which may be affecting our decision making.

Fr on rasna visit yesterday.

Yesterday kevin bhaoo called me as his rasna girl finally unblocked him. Our Thursday visit was just for 15 mins to patavo ukhda huva girl . Last to last time kevin bro took bisita (on my recommendations) so that he tries different girls and do not stick to one girl. His girl pooja took it very personally and blocked him. Kevin got upset and i thought this kind man may tell my name or say sorry to her both of which i didn't wanted him to do. So i told him we will go without intimation to just talk to her. Again my action plan was that kevin wont say sorry, wont tell my name, he will sit quite and stair all girls, he will not eye or call pooja, once pooja looks upset on her decision he will gave her boni, he wont say anything but i will talk to her. While i was talking to her i asked zagda huva kya? She said last time ye bisita liya tha wo wali jo sabko sab deti. I just laughed and asked matlab tum nahi deti kya? Tu bhi dede and i pinched her (softly at descent place). Told her yaha hum tp ke liye aata. Hum kaise ek ladki leke baithega? Tum log bhi customer badalte rehta hain. Hamare sath baitha hain tabhi bhi beech beech me uthke jayega 5 min ke liye aur bahar jake extra bheek ie boni leke aayega... Shadi thodi kiya hain. Chal na samaz le yaar. Tera dost hi to hum hain pati ya boyfriend nahi. Kitni sari dost hain hamari. Chal bisita ko usne last time liya uska count 1 huva lekin tera count 15 20 ke upar gaya hain na? Asked her to unblock kevin to which she said she will think over. So she finally unblocked him and kevin wanted to meet her yesterday so we went again.
Kevin was hurry to meet pooja and he captured seat by 6pm only. Actually i was also planning to hit at same time but i was busy in talking lk and rinit bro and i missed trains. So i went late. Pri bro also joined us by 7.30. Kevin this time stick to pooja (again she did zhol by calling her frnds and giving them drinks and asking kevin to give them boni. Poor guy kevin almost spent 1k in bonis to girls friends and offered drinks to her friends). I spent some time with pinky. Later i told her to go and make roshni sit. Later while we were closing manisha sat near me asking about my friends who are her guest @Mongerpleasure. While manisha was on one side muskan sat other side and started smooching and rubbing her hands on my chest. Manisha almost got fainted and asked isko kyon bulaya? I said i didn't but she is also friend and akhir dost hi to hain jaise ki tu hain. While i was talking with mani, muskan removed her hand on my shoulder to make room to keep her head. Manisha pulled my face to her and muskan grabbed dick. Outch i said while facing manisha. While doing all this pinky roshni were staring me and these girls. Pri bro was also changing girls oftenly but within budget.

So finally dont stick to one girl. Keep changing girls. If some girl do not agree then make sure you gently give her message so that she agrees else na mani to gayi tel lene. Kevin was happy yesterday as he got tricks and offered me cheese khada pav bhaji but i had to rush home after my client meeting on fridays. Wife did called me while in rasna but i declined. Later while i was at washroom on commode i made video call "busy aahe kashala phone kartes? Yeyil 11 12 la ghari" And saved myself.

Hello bro,

My experience was good... better to take some smart senior along with you...they have all the tricks & tips to minimise the damages.

Rinit Bhai offered me drink...so I happily accompanied him...sat for more than 3 hrs.
Also managed to make the hottest girl there dance for 300 per song

Regards,LK69

FR Rajmahal DB

As planned visited RM DB yesterday around 7:20 pm along with @Rinit bro.
Few tables were booked... scanned around for a good table which offers view of the girls and took the third last table.

We had the attention of the girls right from beginning...one girl in Red dress with cleavage & navel exposed caught my attention.
She was making sexy moves on "Taki o Taki Taki re".
Called her to my table...fondled her & asked coatwala to fetch the DJ guy.
Tipped the DJ 100 bucks & muse 300.

Asked him to play "Saki Saki" & told Anamika to dance...her moves were fabulous as expected.She danced on a couple of more songs...tipped her 300 per song...then she disappeared for sometime.

Was enjoying sipping whisky quarter & chit - chatting with @Rinit bro.
I had kept around 4k cash on table & all girls were staring at our table only.

One girl named Bindiya also danced near our table for free lolz.
I approached a couple of hot girls...but they were like "Main dance nai Karti...entry pe chalo"

@BigBoi21 bro joined us after sometime...by that time atmosphere had become electric.. almost all tables were occupied...patrons making their muses dance.

@Rinit Bhai made Tanisha dance...she also danced pretty well.
One of the patron sitting on my RHS...I had seen before at Kinara OB...so exchanged pleasentries with him.

He made Karishma dance...enjoyed her dance as well.
Got a call from home so left around 10:30 pm - happy & satisfied.

Thanks to @Rinit Bhai who offered me drink from his side.

Ambience - 9/10
Sound System - 9/10
Girls - 8/10
Coatwala attitude - 8/10

Happy mongering, LK69

Last edited:
Great fr LK bro

Sorry i was already set with kevin and pri else i would have surely joined you and rinit bro. I thought you were going to have small get together with discord group hence you will have plenty of people with you in rm

Yesterday kevin bhaoo called me as his rasna girl finally unblocked him. Our Thursday visit was just for 15 mins to patavo ukhda huva girl . Last to last time kevin bro took bisita (on my recommendations) so that he tries different girls and do not stick to one girl. His girl pooja took it very personally and blocked him. Kevin got upset and i thought this kind man may tell my name or say sorry to her both of which i didn't wanted him to do. So i told him we will go without intimation to just talk to her. Again my action plan was that kevin wont say sorry, wont tell my name, he will sit quite and stair all girls, he will not eye or call pooja, once pooja looks upset on her decision he will gave her boni, he wont say anything but i will talk to her. While i was talking to her i asked zagda huva kya? She said last time ye bisita liya tha wo wali jo sabko sab deti. I just laughed and asked matlab tum nahi deti kya? Tu bhi dede and i pinched her (softly at descent place). Told her yaha hum tp ke liye aata. Hum kaise ek ladki leke baithega? Tum log bhi customer badalte rehta hain. Hamare sath baitha hain tabhi bhi beech beech me uthke jayega 5 min ke liye aur bahar jake extra bheek ie boni leke aayega... Shadi thodi kiya hain. Chal na samaz le yaar. Tera dost hi to hum hain pati ya boyfriend nahi. Kitni sari dost hain hamari. Chal bisita ko usne last time liya uska count 1 huva lekin tera count 15 20 ke upar gaya hain na? Asked her to unblock kevin to which she said she will think over. So she finally unblocked him and kevin wanted to meet her yesterday so we went again.
Kevin was hurry to meet pooja and he captured seat by 6pm only. Actually i was also planning to hit at same time but i was busy in talking lk and rinit bro and i missed trains. So i went late. Pri bro also joined us by 7.30. Kevin this time stick to pooja (again she did zhol by calling her frnds and giving them drinks and asking kevin to give them boni. Poor guy kevin almost spent 1k in bonis to girls friends and offered drinks to her friends). I spent some time with pinky. Later i told her to go and make roshni sit. Later while we were closing manisha sat near me asking about my friends who are her guest @Mongerpleasure. While manisha was on one side muskan sat other side and started smooching and rubbing her hands on my chest. Manisha almost got fainted and asked isko kyon bulaya? I said i didn't but she is also friend and akhir dost hi to hain jaise ki tu hain. While i was talking with mani, muskan removed her hand on my shoulder to make room to keep her head. Manisha pulled my face to her and muskan grabbed dick. Outch i said while facing manisha. While doing all this pinky roshni were staring me and these girls. Pri bro was also changing girls oftenly but within budget.

So finally dont stick to one girl. Keep changing girls. If some girl do not agree then make sure you gently give her message so that she agrees else na mani to gayi tel lene. Kevin was happy yesterday as he got tricks and offered me cheese khada pav bhaji but i had to rush home after my client meeting on fridays. Wife did called me while in rasna but i declined. Later while i was at washroom on commode i made video call "busy aahe kashala phone kartes? Yeyil 11 12 la ghari" And saved myself.

Kis kis ko samjhaoge MM bhai
They only show attitude when they know that you will come after her.
MM bro ask ur friend to kick that girl out.

Sorry for foul language but โ€˜ In do kaudi ki nachne waliyon ki itni himmat ki whatsapp pe block kareโ€™

Until someone doesnโ€™t abuse or harass girl and she blocks him than the girl should be kicked out and never be allowed near table on next visit.

Its ok we should be GENTLEMAN with them and I always behave politely with them but if someone show unnecessary attitude than behaving good with them is not GOODNESS but its act of COWARD Man.

MP

Last edited:
FR Raj Mahal DB

Since LK69 already posted FR, I will limit this to just the entry part. Took Manisha for entry around 10:30 as was in mood for short and sligthly chubby girl with good curves yestarday. Again, no rush whatsoever. Took 10-15 mins getting undressed, 10 more minutes of foreplay (As you can guess I like foreplay) and then did the deed for roughly 20 minutes in different positions. Comparing her to Anamika, she is not as good looking in my opinion, but she was extremely naughty and energetic in bed. With Anamika, I had to do 70%-80% of the work when it came to the deed but this time with Manisha it felt more like 50-50 (rare to find girls like this as most good looking girls don't have to put much effort while having sex or choose not to). This was a real surprise to me as she really knew what she was doing unlike most DB girls who don't really know how to have sex. Her energy and naughtiness definitely makes up for whatever she lacks in her looks (She is slightly chubby and short as mentioned before). Even after the deed I was messing around with her boobs and lightly spanking her for 5-10 minutes before cleaning and getting dressed. Overall pretty good exeperience but after going here two nights in a row will take a chill now for a bit.

Would recommend Anamika to those who are looking for thin and dusky girl with decent assets (Selling Point: Probably hottest girl in Raj Mahal in more ways than one)
Would recommend Manisha to those who prefer shorter, more curvy girls (Selling Point: Great service, Energetic and knows how to have sex)

Happy Mongering :D

I definitely agree with this last part. Never stick to one girl. Above everything else, mongering can be looked at as surreal experiences that will always end up teaching you something about yourself, other people or life in general. Point being there is always something you can learn from all your experiences. So the main objective should be to have new experiences i.e. Sit and talk to different girls, understand how their world works and then see how you can use this to your advantage to have better experiences in the future.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Thursday, โคMichelle ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  4. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—Thursday โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Lucy, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’— Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Thursday, ๐Ÿ’žCindy, ๐Ÿ’–abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃโค Cici... ๐Ÿ‘„small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’žโฃThursday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo,โฃ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  18. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  20. Red Rose Spa:
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  23. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  28. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  33. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  36. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  37. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  38. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  39. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
Back