Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

MP bhai, again issue comes back to population. Not only it’s difficult to give benefits to so many people in India, it’s also unmanageable. There is no way to know who got and who didn’t.

This is very true.. population is the whole culprit. And incompetent goverment too.

At independence we were merely 21 cr now we are 130 cr.
US is 3 times bigger than us and 1/4th of population.
Even china is 3 times bigger and same population.
Think of per capita resources. US having 12 time more than and china 3 times.

Was just reading about OSHO and he is preaching of controlling population since1965 but goverent did hardly a thing.
Sanjay Gandhi did took extreme measures but with his death everything slowed.

We were talking about 100 cr and now we are 130 cr now.

No doubt All the fruits of development are consumed by growing population.

If Someone Looking For True & Genuine Love from bar girls this is for you....

What you expect

View attachment 112500

What you get

View attachment 112501

What a COMMON man expects when leader addresses to the nation.

* He will talk on making food, grains & essential things available to masses.
* He will talk about medicines, masks, sanitizers & vaccines & about the current research on this Corona pandemic
* He will talk about policy of migrant labors, labors whose life was dependent on daily wages & many such elements of society.
* He will talk about providing funds to states.

Instead of that what we get :
A speech on Thali Bajao, Taali Bajao, Diya jalao, Torch lagao.

And do you know media is full of chutiya people. I stopped watching Hindi news channels a decade ago.
That time youtube was just growing & these media houses used to pickup videos from youtube & show people " Ye dekho Murgin ne dildo lagake murge ki gand mari"
They used to make half n hour of show on 5 minutes of youtube video.
Going into people to collect news & research was actual journalism, these people were doing research on YouTube videos.. LOL

What I have seen over the years, Only events. Notebandi, GST, Make In India....
Now this Thaali bajao, Diya jalao... same, making event of everything to check people sentiments & vote banks time to time.

When you confront supporters of this activities they say it is to uplift moral of the society. Some come up with baseless scientific reasons behind it.
Sorry fellas but while country is suffering through financial losses, scarcity of essential thing then supporting these cheap tricks & gimmicks doesn't fit in my moral.

To those who are talking about Rich & Poor thing.
Grains & many other agricultural things are not getting transported from Farms to Market due to lock down. Farmers have lost the hope.
What will you do when you have money in pocket but food is not available to buy. Will you make soup from those notes ?
Giving excuse of population is another stupidest thing. If someone is head of a family of crores of people then it is his responsibility too.

I thought Uddhav Thackeray will fail as a CM but this guy is very calm & handling the whole situation wisely. Remarkable leadership & Huge respect.

Last edited:
MP bhai, again issue comes back to population. Not only it’s difficult to give benefits to so many people in India, it’s also unmanageable. There is no way to know who got and who didn’t. Many will say they didn’t get (after getting), there will be frauds involved, etc.

Here IRS will handle everything. They have record of everyone’s social security and who pays taxes, etc. Based on that they will give.

Our PM had said out of 130 Crore people only 1.5 Crore people pay taxes. So the point is why should most enjoy the benefits? Besides this, there is no unique way of identifying everyone in India.

Many don’t have Aadhar. Many have duplicate aadhar. Benefits can’t be given based on Aadhar. It’s given based on if you paid last years taxes or not. If you are a good citizen or not.

So while good citizens who pay taxes have valid point in expecting benefits, it’s impossible and it’s due others. The other bhikari’s roaming around in the country who should just die.

Just one correction. In India everyone pays taxes. Indirect taxes like GST are ultimately paid by all consumers. So when a bhikari buys anything like biscuit packet, he pays gst tax.

1.5 cr people pay direct tax like income tax.

Last edited:
1) Expecting leadership for the society from among the politicians is the biggest failure of modern times.

2) Government machinery (bureaucracy: Police, administration, health workers) currently seem to be doing a good job.

3) it is the failure of civil society which refuses to do the right things like social distancing, when asked for. This leads to power in the hands of Politicians and govt who then make it a law and then treat us like animals.

Ex: social distancing should have been followed as a basic ethics in these times. But people refused to follow even after repeated requests. This lead to govt force (law).

So power ended up in the hands of politicians and govt not to make something good but to stop the civil society from doing stupid behaviour.

It’s wrong to choose a shepherd among wolves of different parties, and expect them to tend and lead the sheep.

Expecting leadership for the society from among the politicians is the biggest failure of modern times.

When we stop expecting & questioning the unanswered things we are just a statue with no soul to this democracy.

Expecting what needs to be expected from government is not wrong thing.

Worst part is that the gullible people are falling for it. On all my Whatsapp groups, I can see huge support for this Torch lagao, tali bajao thing. In fact when someone dropped a link stating that our rating has been lowered by a reputed international agency that was expecting India to have a GDP growth rate of 2%, the Bhakts in my group started celebrating saying that "See, at least we are staying positive. No degrowth"

When I switched on the TV I was half-expecting that Modi will announce so strict measures against the Tableeghi and Merkaj perpetrators and some economic measures. Instead I found this bullshit.

Last time I supported the Tali Bajao thing because it had a rationale. A standing ovation to the frontline workers like Medical professionals, police etc was long overdue. But the light lagao thing is uncalled for. What are we celebrating? It looks like an electoral gimmick to show that "See, I have these 130 crore dogs eating out of my hands"

I thought Uddhav Thackeray will fail as a CM but this guy is very calm & handling the whole situation wisely. Remarkable leadership & Huge respect.
I found UT to be the most calm and composed leader in this entire circus. He had the vision to cancel the Tableeghi event which was originally slated to happen in Virar. It was then shifted to Delhi. I was cursing Kejriwal for this. But just some time back somebody pointed out that Delhi is a Union Territory and hence the police there is controlled by the Central Government. Where does that leave Modiji?
Make no mistake. I support Modi a lot. He did a great job with Article 370, CAA and NRC. But on the economic front he is causing havoc.
UT.jpgUT1.jpg

so due to low workload these days, i was getting really bored, when one of my friend posted a data mining model about forecast of corona outbreak....i got interested in data mining and needed a project.....so i decided to web-scrape n text mine this thread to answer some of my questions using technology - P.S: I did this just for fun, one may need some research for interpreting wordcloud/comparisoncloud although it's very simple for a curious mind, there are much powerful models available in market which i have'nt used yet , I am yet to clean the data only for FR and remove all the "spam" post, which i will be doing in few days if time permits .

Few questions which i wanted to answer were: -
Exploratory analysis : most discussed bars, most discussed monger, sentiment analysis (term taken from web) to predict which bars are above avg.,most famous coatwala etc.
Descriptive analysis : give scoring to bars based on FR (something which basu1970 did based on his exp. ), bar with most +ive FR, most talked about chick (will be difficult as most don't name the chick in FR), approx. damages of every bar (again subjective to monger, n we already have classification of SB<DB<OB but still just for fun), , alias name in of mongers with multiple ID's based on writing style., forecast bar performance based on type of review we give here (though to be completely valid will require access to bar-manager records of no. of footsteps)

It will be interesting to know what more questions do anyone want to get answered while reading the forum and venturing out for hunt in bars?......

Attachments

• barplot.png
    barplot.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 129
  • mongerplot.png
    mongerplot.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 125
  • comparisoncloud1-1000.png
    comparisoncloud1-1000.png
    27 KB · Views: 119
  • comparisoncloudpage1000-1010.png
    comparisoncloudpage1000-1010.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 121
It will be interesting to know what more questions do anyone want to get answered while reading the forum and venturing out for hunt in bars?......

Absolutely awesome.. Power of data !! While Mayur coming top is not surprising, heaven not featuring is indeed surprising. I would have expected in top 5, if not 3.
On monger name, how far does this analysis go? Some very obvious ones are not coming through..mk26, TL69, nm80, devil, mm, iltm, PC, Anglo etc...

I will be interested to see if bar location is mentioned, facility rating particularly toilets, song mentioned most number of times (I am going to bet on choli ke peeche !!), Beer price comparison, popular alcohol brand , popular alcohol measure, how many times dfk mentioned, how many times entry mentioned, how many times entry and Rajmahal come together etc.. !!!

Great one pri.. really love it..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Absolutely awesome.. Power of data !! While Mayur coming top is not surprising, heaven not featuring is indeed surprising. I would have expected in top 5, if not 3.
On monger name, how far does this analysis go? Some very obvious ones are not coming through..mk26, TL69, nm80, devil, mm, iltm, PC, Anglo etc...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
oh, I used following bar names as they were on top of my head :
barname <- mdf[which(mdf$term %in%
c("kishore","rasna","ramesh","baywatch","bebo","sneha","mayur","sona","deepika","nerul","panvel","crazy","icon","star")),]

,similarly for mongers following :
mongername<-mdf[which(mdf$term %in%
c("shraavan","basu1970","unclesam","mongerpleasure","captain","mk","jack","orient","pri","iltm","bbmk")),]

will update heaven and other mongers name very soon in original post, also the "spam" messages have to be cleaned which may take sometime for interpretation to be reliable.........thanks for encouragement, could have done a lot with data but wanted to gather initial reactions........

Just one correction. In India everyone pays taxes. Indirect taxes like GST are ultimately paid by all consumers. So when a bhikari buys anything like biscuit packet, he pays gst tax.

1.5 cr people pay direct tax like income tax.
Correct, GST is kinda sales tax.
50% goes to central government and 50% to state. So all those who are expecting benefits but not paying income tax - also blame your state government.

I was talking more about income tax. Income tax comes into picture because that’s the only way to know who earns what, who has 4 kids vs 1 kid, who has multiple source of income, etc.

If only the man is earning and has wife and 4 kids then he should get more benefits than a man and his wife working with no kids. Government can’t just throw benefits in the air and ask everyone to catch.

Benefits should be given based income. If your income is 1CR a month, why should you get Coronavirus/Unemployment benefits?

It’s easy to ask for benefits without seeing what the actual problem is.

And one correction from my side too:
1.5 cr people ALSO pay direct tax like income tax.

Last edited:
Was just reading about OSHO and he is preaching of controlling population since1965 but goverent did hardly a thing.
While there are few controversial stories about him, I do agree with him on population, birth control, etc.
Only great minds can foresee issues arising due to population.
Only sensible people will accept it.
And only dimwits will shrug it off.

Correct, GST is kinda sales tax.
50% goes to central government and 50% to state. So all those who are expecting benefits but not paying income tax - also blame your state government.

I was talking more about income tax. Income tax comes into picture because that’s the only way to know who earns what, who has 4 kids vs 1 kid, who has multiple source of income, etc.

If only the man is earning and has wife and 4 kids then he should get more benefits than a man and his wife working with no kids. Government can’t just throw benefits in the air and ask everyone to catch.

Benefits should be given based income. If your income is 1CR a month, why should you get Coronavirus/Unemployment benefits?

It’s easy to ask for benefits without seeing what the actual problem is.

And one correction from my side too:
1.5 cr people ALSO pay direct tax like income tax.

You don’t pay income tax
You are burden of society
You don’t deserve GOVERNMENT BENEFITS

You pay income tax
You are self dependent and have I income

This logic can only apply by A BHAKT

Doctors have no ppe kits and they are thrashing by bhakts on social media
This can only happen in India.
Even 50 lakh amount for ppe kits for aiims doctors transfer to Pm cares.

There are circus going on
Better to be part of it or enjoy it.....

From Monday I will transfer myself into Bhakt...,,

Jai Mobi

You don’t pay income tax
You are burden of society

You pay income tax
You are self dependent and have I income

This logic can only apply by A BHAKT

Jai Mobi
The countries that are giving benefits are doing based on income, how many are earning in a family, etc. We should also see what others are doing

Not everyone who pay income tax are self dependent.
There are two kinds of benefits here:

1. Unemployment benefits: This can’t happen. Forget about it. There are too many unemployed and there is no way to know to keep record of who got benefits and who didn’t.
2. Benefits to low earning families: This can happen only to those who pay income tax as there is no other way to know who earns what.

This is simple logic, it’s government agnostic.
And to let you know - No government can save India. Not even Modi. India is on its path to destruction. Only communism can save it.

The countries that are giving benefits are doing based on income, how many are earning in a family, etc. We should also see what others are doing

Not everyone who pay income tax are self dependent.
There are two kinds of benefits here:

1. Unemployment benefits: This can’t happen. Forget about it. There are too many unemployed and there is no way to know to keep record of who got benefits and who didn’t.
2. Benefits to low earning families: This can happen only to those who pay income tax as there is no other way to know who earns what.

This is simple logic, it’s government agnostic.
And to let you know - No government can save India. Not even Modi. India is on its path to destruction. Only communism can save it.

Not even Modi

Bhai kuch bana nahi sakte jo hai usko to barbaad mat kero....

On paper and in media India maybe super power and he is supreme leader.
But ground reality is India is going at least 30 years back.
But when your luck favours everything goes your way.
All this blunder and loss in economy will be blamed on Corona.

If you go through my October post I clearly stated that share price of every company are on higher side and it was controlled. Sabke values apni aaukaat pe aa gaye.
Even there is more fall in market are on cards in future even we get some bounce back.

I m not determining current economy condition of India by just stock market.
Just check at the ground level
People who had 20000 sell per day is hardly sell 5000 rs goods now ( before corona crisis)

Lekin apne ko kya apun to bhakt hai...

Last edited:
On paper and in media India maybe super power and he is supreme leader.
But ground reality is India is going at least 30 years back.

Lekin apne ko kya apun to bhakt hai...
I can’t speak for ground reality as I am far away from it.
All I am saying is, blaming current government doesn’t do any good.
After having lost the match/election, the loser should accept he’s a loser and work towards winning next time.
The problem is - losers can’t win the next match but still keep on doing bol bacchan.
Bhai, next time government form karo kar sakte ho to. No issues. There will always be people who will support and blame current government. That’s the reality.

From Monday I will transfer myself into Bhakt
@Mongerpleasure please stay away from Bhakt-dom.

May decades ago, there was a Mahatma called Gandhi and his protege called Nehru. Both were flawed persnalities. Both had (and even today have) Bhakts. These Bhakts manipulated history (literally), geography (physically), literature etc to project these two as the saviors of the nation. One was projected as Father of the Nation and the other became Chacha and was hailed as the harbinger of Science and Technology in India. Their obvious flaws (Gandhi delayed India's freedom when he decided to unconditionally support Britain during the WW 2, Nehru's zeal to be PM by pushing Jinnah away was one of the reasons behind partition, his Hindi-Chini bhai bhai act one day before the Chinese invasion was a symbol of his political ineptitude ) were hidden. Bhakts found ways of praising even their worst decisions and moves. India had to pay a very steep price for that over generations.

Modi also made a great start like Gandhi and Nehru had in their times. His decisions like Surgical Strike, free hand to the Armed Forces, corruption-free character, abolishing of Article 370, proposal of CAA and NRC are all milestones to be appreciated. But the Bhakts are converging heavily around him. They will blind him. They are even defending his worst economic moves.
Bhakts of religion, politicians etc never augur well for the world. Urge you to stay away from Bhakt-dom. The nation has enough Bhakths of all kinds.

What a COMMON man expects when leader addresses to the nation.

* He will talk on making food, grains & essential things available to masses.
* He will talk about medicines, masks, sanitizers & vaccines & about the current research on this Corona pandemic
* He will talk about policy of migrant labors, labors whose life was dependent on daily wages & many such elements of society.
* He will talk about providing funds to states.

And do you know media is full of chutiya people. I stopped watching Hindi news channels a decade ago.
That time youtube was just growing & these media houses used to pickup videos from youtube & show people " Ye dekho Murgin ne dildo lagake murge ki gand mari"
They used to make half n hour of show on 5 minutes of youtube video.
Going into people to collect news & research was actual journalism, these people were doing research on YouTube videos.. LOL

What I have seen over the years, Only events. Notebandi, GST, Make In India....
Now this Thaali bajao, Diya jalao... same, making event of everything to check people sentiments & vote banks time to time.

When you confront supporters of this activities they say it is to uplift moral of the society. Some come up with baseless scientific reasons behind it.
Sorry fellas but while country is suffering through financial losses, scarcity of essential thing then supporting these cheap tricks & gimmicks doesn't fit in my moral.

To those who are talking about Rich & Poor thing.
Grains & many other agricultural things are not getting transported from Farms to Market due to lock down. Farmers have lost the hope.
What will you do when you have money in pocket but food is not available to buy. Will you make soup from those notes ?
Giving excuse of population is another stupidest thing. If someone is head of a family of crores of people then it is his responsibility too.

Bhai itna chutipa news anchor ka dekh kar t v hi to dala.....ab aaram se lock down Tak without propaganda news dekhne se chhutkara mil Gaya........IMG_20200404_195256.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1909 using Tapatalk

I can’t speak for ground reality as I am far away from it.
All I am saying is, blaming current government doesn’t do any good.
After having lost the match/election, the loser should accept he’s a loser and work towards winning next time.
The problem is - losers can’t win the next match but still keep on doing bol bacchan.
Bhai, next time government form karo kar sakte ho to. No issues. There will always be people who will support and blame current government. That’s the reality.

Bhai I didn’t fought the election so no question of winning loosing and excuses.

Running Government and lives are not Matches where you get second chance.

One wrong decision of Government can destroy entire country future.

I m living in democracy ( if it is ) not in Taliban or N.korea where I cannot put my points even it is against Government.

How this NRI surviving in Western countries where they want DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM but want INDIANS To not to speak against their God “ Mobi Papa”.

I hate kejriwal because of his chameleon behaviour
At least people like Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi have one face and stick on their Agenda unlike Kejri.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  18. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
Back