dance bars in navi mumbai

Last week another eventful day in NM with our forum member MK who never fails to impress.

A slow solo start in Sadguru wherein I met couple of our forum members Ascii n another pal. Taking some advise from them, took a seat in upstairs DB after the lower SB failed to impress me. Wanted to sit with a gal but the MILFs crowding me like leeches put me off. So just sipped a beer and left the place.

Joined MK at Star Gold...here I did not mind the young girls crowding me ๐Ÿ˜‰. This Star Gold DB is apparently a new place. There r some good lookers who could be fine hookers and couple of good dancers.

Next stop at Blue Star. same old good faces. good to meet @demoashash there. even though i was tempted to put couple of sings there, a previous rift with the DJ there prevented me from doing so. As a start handed over couple of bills to a dancer who was conitnously smiling at me whereby i thought...isse zyada uska jabda phat jayega.

Our next stop Mayur DB. I have never seen such vibrancy in Mayur before. I have so far in all my visits only been their SB n this was my 1st visit to DB at the right time, thanks to MK. good dances by young ones and full on cooperation. a great way to end DB phase.

After parting with MK, headed to Belapur OBs. 1st visit Cabana, less crowd n not that impressive hoes. Moved to Bela, great crowd but lacklustre girls. Was looking to go to another prospective OB but by then the OBs started shutting down due to section garam. so ended my mongering that night quite early by my standards.

thanks to Demoashash, LK and MP for their recommendations, alas it was too late. Missed meeting my pal AA by a whisker.

See u guys the next time im in NM.

Cheers, Kool
Dude.. I have been to Mayur SB but never knew a DB operating. Hi s close dance and groping possible in Mayur DB?

Dying to turn a DB into Haryanvi Mujra program on some raunchy songs!!!

Bandook Chalegi and Heavy Ghaghra on the list with some dusky desi lass thumkaoing around!!!

Any other raunchier suggestions with desi beats?

Nm meri jaan!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I am new to this forum. But not new to the scene. Took a break once covid started. Read a discussion discouraging DB's. Thats why I thought to post a reply.

I have been attending DB's since 2001. Met some fabulous girls in the last 19 years. If you are looking for gfe and 1-2 year relationship with the same girl db's are the best as per my experience. I had 6 relationships in 19 years which last from 1 to 4 years. Obviously you need to spend to maintain them.

One night stand if you are going with a db's girl then you have to offer them between 10k to 20k. End result may not be satisfying most of the times.

Pick up bars is not my preference as most of the times we will be getting a dead fish.

I pefer massage parlours instead of one night stands. But again it depends on your luck now a days. Can't find the quality any where.

I prefer Navalkar Line for ST's. Mostly V***nu's place. Good service in the range of Rs 3500/- to Rs 5500/-.

So for me the 1st preference is db's. If you have time and money to invest then it can be a satisfying.

Last edited:
I am new to this forum. But not new to the scene. Took a break once covid started. Read a discussion discouraging DB's. Thats why I thought to post a reply.

I have been attending DB's since 2001. Met some fabulous girls in the last 19 years. If you are looking for gfe and 1-2 year relationship with the same girl db's are the best as per my experience. I had 6 relationships in 19 years which last from 1 to 4 years. Obviously you need to spend to maintain them.

One night stand if you are going with a db's girl then you have to offer them between 10k to 20k. End result may not be satisfying most of the times.

Pick up bars is not my preference as most of the times we will be getting a dead fish.

I pefer massage parlours instead of one night stands. But again it depends on your luck now a days. Can't find the quality any where.

I prefer Navalkar Line for ST's. Mostly Vishnu's place. Good service in the range on Rs 3500/- to Rs 5500/-.

So for me the 1st preference is db's. If you have time and money to invest then it can be a satisfying.

Good summary!
I will be visiting Mumbai soon and wish to enjoy quality time as I did before.

I prefer spa and independent girlsโ€ฆ
Have spent quality time in DB too but its not worth if you are planning to stay for short period in Mumbai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude.. I have been to Mayur SB but never knew a DB operating. Hi s close dance and groping possible in Mayur DB?
Yes, everything is possible with money.

DB is there on 1st floor, left side of entrance there is stairs which will take u to DB section.

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

Men make goddesses, put them on a pedestal and shower them with all they can to earn their blessings - only to frown when a fellow worshipper does the same!

The time flies literally with @neel2021 !

Dilruba - a candy shop where you dont leave a drunk man on his own!

Heaven - much has been said but no matter the words you use, you can never do justice to admiring the perfection of the flawless makeup! The spectacled cutie I can watch and adore for ages - make her my goddess I mean but ofcourse you shoulnd!

Deepika - the best place to get drunk - on alcohol and poisonously enchanting perfumes off slithering bodies with variety of expressions.

Star Gold - a lovely, cozy small set up with decent girls. Dj surprisingly plays good songs on his own.

Navi Mumbai - a pilgrimage you can never get tired of!

Last edited:
The Man looks at the goddess with amusing eyes. Totally drunk in the sheer power of his act which made such a creation.

The goddess now longing for more. The sweet pain of the chiselโ€ฆmore intoxicating to her than the admirations of a 1000 worshippers.

She, the goddess for many worshippers. But only a slave of His actions.

more like,
Being in love with the act of loving,
Than who is being loved,
Or love itself.

And then watching her, searching for himโ€ฆ
in otherโ€™s eyesโ€ฆ

Last edited:
Few torn pages from May 2022 diary !

Statutory warning of previous post is applicable !

With day 1 ending with Chinese breakfast, it was not until noon I could come out of slumber ! To make sure that senses are back, visited Elizabethan pleasure house, surprisingly Anu was available and unsurprisingly she put an effort that got you revived and ready !

Quick meal at Nanumal bhojraj ( would recommend this over bhagat tarachand for similar type food) , all set for day 2!!

Day 2
Rasna, Whatsap, sadguru, SB resto, Dilruba, madhuban

Reached Rasna around 5.30, it was already quite busy, these days we sit on the outside section, no particular reason, just that there are more girls and most of them don't necessarily go to inside room ! The milf I usually get entertained with was luckily absent, so had a chance to fool around with few milfs and young ones. The advantage with Rasna is that most dance songs are anyway played and you don't need to wait for DJ to play yours and most importantly for 300 to 500, girls happily stay and dance at your table. Alternated with 4 of them for next 3 hours and as the night progressed , so did the crowd and if you get to stand next to table, girls have no option but to dance closely with you ! The seats are placed close to each other like a SB, but strangely the bar is DB ! Other than close dancing, some light groping , don't see anything more happening like Mayur/ Kishore. All the 4 were ready to share number and for more ! Seeing us spending on nearly every song, at one point there were around 10 of them loitering around the table, bit embarassing and congested ! Even in this congested space, some girls find ingenious ways to make space and dance ! Worth the money just for that !

Rating : 6/ 10

Definitely a place worth spending some time, if close dancing and some minor flirting is what you are looking for in an evening . The cost per dance will probably be lowest, and there are some good dancers, shameless as well. A place where Boni in choli can be tried and mostly successfull as well !!

If only there is enough place to dance !

Managed to leave by side staircase and few girls accompanied till the bottom of the stairs, probably ensuring that we don't sneak in and go to another table !

Reached Whatsap and not much to write about from previous visits. The quality and quantity of girls is a hit and miss , most of the time miss ! , On few occasions you do find a great Rajasthani dancer with expressions that TL look for ! Again, the cost of dance is on lower side of 500, a place where going with 100s is better than 500s ! Found a milfy Rajasthani, her blood red chaniya choli encouraged us to invite her and made her dance for next half hour. DJ is quite busy at this place with lot of request for bhojpuri type songs, so had to wait to get yours played. After 5-6 songs she went to another table for a dance and we switched to another one at our table. She immediately came over and started with more close dances and moves that Tyrion would be proud of ! Told her not to bother and to attend to her regular and assured her that we being a nomads her priority should be her regular one !! I don't know why they ring fence you the moment you get bit more interested !! While they expect you to be 1:1, they are 1 : many while the optimal should be many:many !!

Realised Vendakaya and Pri were at the adjacent table, could have said hello if known..Stayed till 10.30 and left for Sadguru.

Rating : 4/ 10. Hit and miss place. Not a place for someone with time constraints.

Sadguru, complete washout. MK had to leave and i spent next 30 min or so here . Usually there will be couple of good ones at sadguru but that day it was bit miserable. Maybe because i was on my own after a very long time ! Tried my best to locate a decent one without any luck. Left for SB Restro.

Rating : 2/ 10. Definitely not worth the time if you are on limited days of mongering.

Few black coats do recognised me from previous visits , so bit of jostling and shoving to get me seated, managed to find one at the far end of the entrance door. Unfortunately none of the girls were recognisable from previous visits, so settled for a woman in pristine white who probably in act of desperation made lot of eye contact and supposedly coy smiles !! Spent an hour and 6-7 songs on her resulting in her forcefully entering her number on my phone. Unfortunately she forgot to tell her name, so it is still a number in missed calls ! Throughout the dance, whenever money was thrown, the white coat immediately got the boys to start collecting it, blocking her dancing space. She even chided him few times , yet no change. Then i just gave the notes in her hand, he collected it and started counting , standing between me and her ! I mean, it's a banded bundle provides by him, nothing changed , yet he was counting and blocking the view. Got irritated and settled bill. Key highlight was a policeman sitting next to my table, who while going to the bathroom, removed his pistol, took the magazine out like they do in movies, handed the pistol to the white coat and took the magazine with him !! White coat was feeling the power for few minutes !!

Rating : 6/10. Lot of potential, in the 5-6 times i have been here, the girls seems to change regularly, so bit of a drawback. Saw OB stage getting built, so hopefully better collection soon ! Based on recent posts, looks like OB is operational. Hope to visit next time..

Reached Dilruba past midnight and with around 10+ visits in last 3 trips, another bar where I am quite comfortable on my own. Personally I don't feel the coats are pesters and leave you to it. Around 20 girls on floor and at the far end to the door, near the speaker box you always find a bunch of girls dancing and making merry, very different to other places where they just stand and watch you. These girls just have fun amongst themselves and you find it a welcome change ! Spent an hour and half and 7-8 songs played for 3 girls. Unfortunately closed at 1.30 due to LE presence.

Rating : 7/10. Definitely worth a visit, for one it is open late, two, although girl numbers are less , you will find some good dancers..

As it was only 1.30, decided to go to selfie as the last time i visited it was kept open until 4. I was not sure about the name of the area although i had been there few times, but auto guy was quite knowledgeable and took me to selfie. Alas, it was closed as well due to LE activity, i should have gone to Belapur, but decided otherwise. Visited Myra , closed. Natraj closed. Got bored and asked the auto guy to take me to hotel, but he took it as a challenge to find one which was open !! He could easily guess i was not from this part of the world and took upon himself to please a guest !! I doubt anywhere else you would find such an act in that time of night !! Reached MH43, closed. Heaven6, closing ! Magnet, closed. He said , sir, one last place, if not open will drop you at hotel. Saw a midget at the barricade and more than me, auto guy was elated !! The place itself is very well camouflaged, next to navratna restaurant. The midget person took me to first floor, past a grill gate there were two rooms, went first to one at far right, 5 girls, sadguru standards, making star city money. Dejected, came to the first room, Mayur standard, making star night money.. Even more dejection, sat there for 2 hours just to see what the hell is going on !! The money spent and the quality had absolutely no relationship...The post from neel2021 on this did sounded true on seeing madhuban. If next time someone gives a choice that I could stay at madhuban for few hours or walk all the way to belapur to spend just 5 min in one of the star bars, I would take the later !!
Maybe it was bad that day, but I doubt it.

Rating - 2/10. Just for the opening hours !!

Called it a night, with sense of gratitude to guys like the auto driver who do whatever things they do with passion..

Regards
Basu

Some interesting conversations around SB, DB, OB. My differentiator is time..upto 7 SB, to 12 midnight DB, beyond that OB !

Regards
Basu

Sb - makeup (or the lack of it) that repels you..

Db - makeup that teases you, tantalizes you and pushes you to get a slice of it.

Ob - makeup that makes you admire their self-awareness and adore them, if you are unlucky - even worship them.

Been long. But from my last story been here a few weeks now. The ROI on the investment made paid great dividends. Rarely happens. While cost was bit higher than budgeted, was managed by fact that there was no bar fine. As per agreement was the first girl to leave office any time I told. Sharp at designated place on time. Nakras came down with every visit to the point of requesting me to come. Slowly became more open and finally after many encounters I was getting bored. Fortunately she left for bangalore and said come there and meet me. Same terms of engagement. Which I will, considering how shitty bangalore is and in that dry desert she can be the oasis. This is a bonus split on a share that gave kick arse returns.

On the topic of OB worthiness it makes sense only to a person who can make more than 10 lacs post taxes per month.

It's important you go to a place spend well and come out of the week end feeling good about it. DBs that way get similar quality gems at significantly lower costs. The best of eye candies in OBs are there. Yes they are harder to find in DBs but it can be done. This not a skill game. It's a game where money can over power all skill. The 20% shift in costs is all you get. It's not cricket or chess, where skill is all it takes. Here it's money. So chase, pursuit all that is just a fantasy constructed justification and fuelled by the ambiance of the bar.

Lehnga, choli, bikini, all dress fetish too can be got at similar rates. Bedding a OB girl at 50k to 1 lac is not a great choice of things. You will get world at those costs in Philippines and Thailand. Why even in a LA you will get fantastic stuff > 1000 usd . That service is out of the world service too. Unless this money is totally inconsequential to you, go for dances once in a while enjoy the fantasy world but do not get into it as a full actor. All it leads to is ruin and tremendous guilt of wtf did I do moment later on.

There is nothing to take away as love or emotion here. It's a very transactional system. You will get some cases of decency here and there. I once had a girl who charged lower as she had to go urgently the last time as some one fell met woth an accident. She kept up her promise too next time. But this all you can get at max. There is no statue, a conquest award , a medallion at the end. You paid you got a service.

DBs you end up having a much better time without cost constraints and don't break the bank for nearly same service. Case in point. Slip just a 200 or 500to white coat in blue star , he will personally guard the table when girl is dancing to prevent people from coming and disturbing. One cold stare for lazy dancing gets most of them up and running. An additional few thousands in room will get the hips moving in the privacy of your room. It's the best VIP.

No one went to OBs and got rich. The ones who do regularly spens there went there after getting rich. Those who did it before will end up without underwear.

Few torn pages from May 2022 diary !

Statutory warning of previous post is applicable !

With day 1 ending with Chinese breakfast, it was not until noon I could come out of slumber ! To make sure that senses are back, visited Elizabethan pleasure house, surprisingly Anu was available and unsurprisingly she put an effort that got you revived and ready !

Quick meal at Nanumal bhojraj ( would recommend this over bhagat tarachand for similar type food) , all set for day 2!!

Day 2
Rasna, Whatsap, sadguru, SB resto, Dilruba, madhuban

Reached Rasna around 5.30, it was already quite busy, these days we sit on the outside section, no particular reason, just that there are more girls and most of them don't necessarily go to inside room ! The milf I usually get entertained with was luckily absent, so had a chance to fool around with few milfs and young ones. The advantage with Rasna is that most dance songs are anyway played and you don't need to wait for DJ to play yours and most importantly for 300 to 500, girls happily stay and dance at your table. Alternated with 4 of them for next 3 hours and as the night progressed , so did the crowd and if you get to stand next to table, girls have no option but to dance closely with you ! The seats are placed close to each other like a SB, but strangely the bar is DB ! Other than close dancing, some light groping , don't see anything more happening like Mayur/ Kishore. All the 4 were ready to share number and for more ! Seeing us spending on nearly every song, at one point there were around 10 of them loitering around the table, bit embarassing and congested ! Even in this congested space, some girls find ingenious ways to make space and dance ! Worth the money just for that !

Rating : 6/ 10

Definitely a place worth spending some time, if close dancing and some minor flirting is what you are looking for in an evening . The cost per dance will probably be lowest, and there are some good dancers, shameless as well. A place where Boni in choli can be tried and mostly successfull as well !!

If only there is enough place to dance !

Managed to leave by side staircase and few girls accompanied till the bottom of the stairs, probably ensuring that we don't sneak in and go to another table !

Reached Whatsap and not much to write about from previous visits. The quality and quantity of girls is a hit and miss , most of the time miss ! , On few occasions you do find a great Rajasthani dancer with expressions that TL look for ! Again, the cost of dance is on lower side of 500, a place where going with 100s is better than 500s ! Found a milfy Rajasthani, her blood red chaniya choli encouraged us to invite her and made her dance for next half hour. DJ is quite busy at this place with lot of request for bhojpuri type songs, so had to wait to get yours played. After 5-6 songs she went to another table for a dance and we switched to another one at our table. She immediately came over and started with more close dances and moves that Tyrion would be proud of ! Told her not to bother and to attend to her regular and assured her that we being a nomads her priority should be her regular one !! I don't know why they ring fence you the moment you get bit more interested !! While they expect you to be 1:1, they are 1 : many while the optimal should be many:many !!

Realised Vendakaya and Pri were at the adjacent table, could have said hello if known..Stayed till 10.30 and left for Sadguru.

Rating : 4/ 10. Hit and miss place. Not a place for someone with time constraints.

Sadguru, complete washout. MK had to leave and i spent next 30 min or so here . Usually there will be couple of good ones at sadguru but that day it was bit miserable. Maybe because i was on my own after a very long time ! Tried my best to locate a decent one without any luck. Left for SB Restro.

Rating : 2/ 10. Definitely not worth the time if you are on limited days of mongering.

Few black coats do recognised me from previous visits , so bit of jostling and shoving to get me seated, managed to find one at the far end of the entrance door. Unfortunately none of the girls were recognisable from previous visits, so settled for a woman in pristine white who probably in act of desperation made lot of eye contact and supposedly coy smiles !! Spent an hour and 6-7 songs on her resulting in her forcefully entering her number on my phone. Unfortunately she forgot to tell her name, so it is still a number in missed calls ! Throughout the dance, whenever money was thrown, the white coat immediately got the boys to start collecting it, blocking her dancing space. She even chided him few times , yet no change. Then i just gave the notes in her hand, he collected it and started counting , standing between me and her ! I mean, it's a banded bundle provides by him, nothing changed , yet he was counting and blocking the view. Got irritated and settled bill. Key highlight was a policeman sitting next to my table, who while going to the bathroom, removed his pistol, took the magazine out like they do in movies, handed the pistol to the white coat and took the magazine with him !! White coat was feeling the power for few minutes !!

Rating : 6/10. Lot of potential, in the 5-6 times i have been here, the girls seems to change regularly, so bit of a drawback. Saw OB stage getting built, so hopefully better collection soon ! Based on recent posts, looks like OB is operational. Hope to visit next time..

Reached Dilruba past midnight and with around 10+ visits in last 3 trips, another bar where I am quite comfortable on my own. Personally I don't feel the coats are pesters and leave you to it. Around 20 girls on floor and at the far end to the door, near the speaker box you always find a bunch of girls dancing and making merry, very different to other places where they just stand and watch you. These girls just have fun amongst themselves and you find it a welcome change ! Spent an hour and half and 7-8 songs played for 3 girls. Unfortunately closed at 1.30 due to LE presence.

Rating : 7/10. Definitely worth a visit, for one it is open late, two, although girl numbers are less , you will find some good dancers..

As it was only 1.30, decided to go to selfie as the last time i visited it was kept open until 4. I was not sure about the name of the area although i had been there few times, but auto guy was quite knowledgeable and took me to selfie. Alas, it was closed as well due to LE activity, i should have gone to Belapur, but decided otherwise. Visited Myra , closed. Natraj closed. Got bored and asked the auto guy to take me to hotel, but he took it as a challenge to find one which was open !! He could easily guess i was not from this part of the world and took upon himself to please a guest !! I doubt anywhere else you would find such an act in that time of night !! Reached MH43, closed. Heaven6, closing ! Magnet, closed. He said , sir, one last place, if not open will drop you at hotel. Saw a midget at the barricade and more than me, auto guy was elated !! The place itself is very well camouflaged, next to navratna restaurant. The midget person took me to first floor, past a grill gate there were two rooms, went first to one at far right, 5 girls, sadguru standards, making star city money. Dejected, came to the first room, Mayur standard, making star night money.. Even more dejection, sat there for 2 hours just to see what the hell is going on !! The money spent and the quality had absolutely no relationship...The post from neel2021 on this did sounded true on seeing madhuban. If next time someone gives a choice that I could stay at madhuban for few hours or walk all the way to belapur to spend just 5 min in one of the star bars, I would take the later !!
Maybe it was bad that day, but I doubt it.

Rating - 2/10. Just for the opening hours !!

Called it a night, with sense of gratitude to guys like the auto driver who do whatever things they do with passion..

Regards
Basu

Just finished at bhojraj. Off for a slumber. Let me know if up today. Tara hand is sindhi. This is Spicer. More punjabi

Men make goddesses, put them on a pedestal and shower them with all they can to earn their blessings - only to frown when a fellow worshipper does the same!

The time flies literally with @neel2021 !

Dilruba - a candy shop where you dont leave a drunk man on his own!

Heaven - much has been said but no matter the words you use, you can never do justice to admiring the perfection of the flawless makeup! The spectacled cutie I can watch and adore for ages - make her my goddess I mean but ofcourse you shoulnd!

Deepika - the best place to get drunk - on alcohol and poisonously enchanting perfumes off slithering bodies with variety of expressions.

Star Gold - a lovely, cozy small set up with decent girls. Dj surprisingly plays good songs on his own.

Navi Mumbai - a pilgrimage you can never get tired of!

Where is star gold ??

Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  3. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5โ€™2โ€, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  9. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  10. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ž a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ Monday, โค ๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅMonday,๐Ÿ’• Regular hours Canada Day !๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• Cici, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. โ€Š๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  17. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  18. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅโฃMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Monday, ๐Ÿ˜ปโฃAda, ๐Ÿ’‹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service. ๐Ÿต Fifi,๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘„Monday, ๐Ÿ”ดโฃSophia,๐Ÿ’ž 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ๐Ÿ’– Tammy, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  24. VinuVeer:
    H
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  34. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  35. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  37. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  42. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  43. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  44. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  48. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  50. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
Back