dance bars in navi mumbai

Try this listing , approx 6Kโ€ฆ has private pool

I want to try group action in a pool party. So three guys and four girls would be there. Will this place be cool for such an event? Actually I was earlier planning to celebrate after Asia Cup final but with India out not now. It would be a random weekend.

Bar hopping 2 days....
2/9/22
It was my holiday,so had mood to go sneha and enjoy.
Reached around 3.30pm,and in came the milf payal,she has superb big boobs, ordered 90 old monk for me,and she started to hug me and the game starts with fondling each other with deep kisses,and her hand rubbing my cock over the pants,to make me hard,the heat between two of us increased and both were sweating,and she removed the cock from pants and started storking. And i placed the fingers in her pussy rubbing and inserting,as the heat increased,the speed of stroking and fingering increased,she became to wet as i was sucking he boobs,and finally I came in her hands,she cleaned my tool and went to clean the hands,paid her and told her to leave and don't send anyone,and was slowly drinking and smoking,to cool down my temperature.
Then saw maya and called her to sit with me,she also came and started hugging me,i told her to relax after 20 mins mood became refreshed and again the game starts,and Maya was reluctant to dfk,told her to fuck off,but she started coperating and gave a nice dfk and she removed my tool and and stroked slowly,but as the heat increased between us,stokes became hard and finally came and then paid her.
Damages
Old monk 400
Tips 200
Maya 500
Payal 500
Total 1700
In return went to normal bar and had an another drink to make mood and and ate also.
As i was entering dombivli,saw the db raseela,and parked my car and went inside.
Big hall,with fancy lights and loud music,and girls awesome.
Anna recognised me ,as in morning he manages lodge above the bar and had went many times thier with my gf.
He gave me a sit and told black coat to take my order,order again old monk 60 and slowly drinking and smoking and was just looking all around to babes.
The eye games played by this ladies is too attractive,as if saying mujhe bulao....๐Ÿ˜‚
Gota. Change of 2000 and he handed me 1400
Told the black coat to rubber the notes making each one of 200
Called an girl wearing and fancy fata hua jeans and top,make her dance on Laila o Laila and hoth raseela and handed over her 400
And then called another one and two dance and 400 to her,now the lady adjacent to me was dancing like l,she is only the dancer in the bar, superb dance and showered her 400.
And the last 200 i gave to to first girl.
It was a span of 3 hrs enjoying drink of 60 ml old monk two times and enjoying music,dance of girls and the eye games of this girls,but it felt like was sitting for 1 hr only paid the bill and left the bar
60 ml old monk 2 time - 600
Girls-2000
Tips 200
Total 2800
This was day one.

Hi Seniors, newbie here. I am from the dry state of Chennai and staying in Mumbai for 2 days. It will be my first experience with SB/DB. Can I go for Sneha or Mayur? Also, my Hindi is very sketchy. Can I manage with English and do the girls understand English? Please guide this newbie. Thanks.

Last night got the call from the babe from the previous DB. She is the one who was texting me from her hometown. She called me to Natraj Bar. Went there for the first time. This is is the second biggest set up I have seen after Champagne.
Went inside at 11:30 and there were around 10 patrons. My caller babe thanked Mr for coming. Made her dance on two songs... Nadiyon Paar and Raat ke Dhai baje....joined for a few minutes with her....
There were one set of guys, one of whom, had brought a big cake for a birthday babe there. She looked like a second Sophie chowdhury with good height. The guy showered 10k on her birthday. I congratulated the guy and Sophie look alike. Another set of guys were getting sloshed and were trying to be 2 frndly with some babes.
and then saw a blonde colored gorgeous who was sitting at the stage. She wasn't dancing but was just sitting.
I called her to dance on Kanta Laga. She said she won't be able 2 and went back 2 stage. Then I gestured to dance on any song she likes. She chose SENORITA. I never heard this song played in a DB. Her dance was okayish but her smile was lights up. Made me dance with her. The two set of guys even whistled for us. I was njoying. I told her to dance on SENORITA of Camila Cabello. But the song that was played was another.She dance but immediately sensed that I didn't njoy. So she went for Camila song. And I loved our chemistry on that song. We both were lip syncing and dancing. I was surprised to see her know the lyrics Found other girls also njoying. But we both were njoying the dance with some whistles and calls from aside.
Njoyed full.
Next told her to dance on Rock the Party. She didn't know and got herself excused for taking some food. So got a busty chick to dance on that song.
When this gorgeous came back, made her dance again on Chote Chote peg....she had almost continuous gaze on me....maybe thinking a bakra....but when asked to dance by another set of guys, she danced little with intermittent gaze on me. She is not a good dancer but a looker.
Completely forgot the original dancer who called me..
I understand there are 2 rooms. She must have been on the other room So I texted her good bye and left at 3:20...this gorgeous, on prodding, shared her no. While going out after a visit to washroom, found the gorgeous living...she gave me a chewing gum to have while going back...actually I had complimented her on the smell of the chewgum from her mouth while we were dancing.
When I told her that I will come back 2day, she told me that itgoinv to be closed every where today.
Overall a very nice night ending in a short vdo call with the original dancer babe while returning.

Today had a short conversation with the gorgeous and I am surprised with her English.

Last night got the call from the babe from the previous DB. She is the one who was texting me from her hometown. She called me to Natraj Bar. Went there for the first time. This is is the second biggest set up I have seen after Champagne.
Went inside at 11:30 and there were around 10 patrons. My caller babe thanked Mr for coming. Made her dance on two songs... Nadiyon Paar and Raat ke Dhai baje....joined for a few minutes with her....
There were one set of guys, one of whom, had brought a big cake for a birthday babe there. She looked like a second Sophie chowdhury with good height. The guy showered 10k on her birthday. I congratulated the guy and Sophie look alike. Another set of guys were getting sloshed and were trying to be 2 frndly with some babes.
and then saw a blonde colored gorgeous who was sitting at the stage. She wasn't dancing but was just sitting.
I called her to dance on Kanta Laga. She said she won't be able 2 and went back 2 stage. Then I gestured to dance on any song she likes. She chose SENORITA. I never heard this song played in a DB. Her dance was okayish but her smile was lights up. Made me dance with her. The two set of guys even whistled for us. I was njoying. I told her to dance on SENORITA of Camila Cabello. But the song that was played was another.She dance but immediately sensed that I didn't njoy. So she went for Camila song. And I loved our chemistry on that song. We both were lip syncing and dancing. I was surprised to see her know the lyrics Found other girls also njoying. But we both were njoying the dance with some whistles and calls from aside.
Njoyed full.
Next told her to dance on Rock the Party. She didn't know and got herself excused for taking some food. So got a busty chick to dance on that song.
When this gorgeous came back, made her dance again on Chote Chote peg....she had almost continuous gaze on me....maybe thinking a bakra....but when asked to dance by another set of guys, she danced little with intermittent gaze on me. She is not a good dancer but a looker.
Completely forgot the original dancer who called me..
I understand there are 2 rooms. She must have been on the other room So I texted her good bye and left at 3:20...this gorgeous, on prodding, shared her no. While going out after a visit to washroom, found the gorgeous living...she gave me a chewing gum to have while going back...actually I had complimented her on the smell of the chewgum from her mouth while we were dancing.
When I told her that I will come back 2day, she told me that itgoinv to be closed every where today.
Overall a very nice night ending in a short vdo call with the original dancer babe while returning.

Today had a short conversation with the gorgeous and I am surprised with her English.
Actually that night was the most njoyable one so far. I liked the ambience, enough space for someone to join on dance.

Girls are alright and of course they seem to like to dance with good patrons.
The DJ guy didn't pester for tips. Only bothersome are so many doors and door boys who expect some tips.
My first known dancer seems to be one of the best there and she was always on demand and then vanished to probably the second room.

Can anyone tell ...is there a second room?
Price of drinks little high there but the ambience requires that. But the gorgeous eats the cake.

Till now my take is
1. Champagne..... dancer R@#$
2. Natraj.....dancer V$%&*, &*%a

How is Icon?

Day 2
3/9/22
Went to raseela bar around 9.30pm,it was a bad day,as i was parking car,the watchman told me to park away,as thier is checking in other bars,and they have received an message,then also gone to bar,with backdoor and bar was in full swing, with dance of girls,money showering,patrons dancing and drinking.
Got an regular sit,and was looking around and ordered old monk 90,as the drink came in my table,the girls were told to go back and leave,due to LE.
And suddenly all lights got dim,i told the waiter to cancel my drink,then Anna came and told betho,regular bar ka rate hi dena,then i said ok and drank and paid the bill and left the bar at 10 pm.in between drinking was messaging a girl seema from Deepika bar if it's open,she said it's open till 12. So headed my car toward Deepika.
Raseela bill
Old monk -200
Waiter-100
Reached around 10.55 at Deepika as no traffic was thier,and had a sit, ordered 60 ml old monk and then seema noticed me and came and shook hands and sat beside me,made a change of 2000 and got 1200 in return,made her dance in 3 songs in a span of 1 hr and showered her 1200,and then at 12 pm the girls were told to leave l,and she left and i paid the bill and left.
Bill
400-60ml
2000-girl
Waiter -200
It was a bad day for me.,as time limit to enjoy drinks and girls dancing was short.

Any update on NM bars in thr belapur belt ?
Is section garam ?
what time are they closing ?
which is the best to be visited ?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

This post is not related to bars bargirls or alcohol but I thought to share my views on the current health scenario which people of our age group mostly between 30-45 are facing.

We are now witnessing a sudden collapsed of a healthy guys who are in mid age range.
The heart stroke are causing the death and in no time person get dead before other get to understand his condition.

The cause of death is mostly heart attack which comes after the increase of pulse rate which caused by some excessive activity of body like dancing or running excessive consumption of food and loud sounds.

We bar goer people are explored to all those things which cause this high pulse rate in our body.

1) Drinking and Smoking
2) Oily and heavy foods consumed as chakna
3) Dancing with girls
4) Excess activity in entire day ( in day in office and in night in bars)
5) Suffocated environment of barsโ€ฆ.

We should take care of ourselves and try to avoid the adventures which we were used to do before covid.
I m not saying not to visit bar but as advised by my General physician i m sharing few things to take precautions.

1) Always wear smartwatch ( not necessarily apple, u only have to keep an eye on your pulse rate and if its started increasing abnormally than just leave the bar and come outside in open and sit somewhere)

2) Drinks in your limits.

3) Avoid oily chaknas
Try kaju instead of fried kaju and eat salads instead of chips dal or chakli.

4) Take a break in dance ( Get to the sit if u feel uncomfortable or tired while dancing)

5) Try to learn and train cpr to your friends which is the only method to save life before someone take the patient to the nearby hospital.

6) Avoid Gutkhas/Drugs with alcohol.
Limit smoking of cigarettes.

7) Try to visit bars which are bigger and have good ventilation facilities.
Avoid bars where you can get suffocated.

8) TAKE REST AND DRINK WATER AS SOON U FEEL UNEASY OR TIRED.

Rest all things are in hands of Fortune and God.

Marna to sabko hi ek din
Lekin Shaayad hi koi dance bar mein marna chahe โ€ฆโ€ฆ

Last edited:
This post is not related to bars bargirls or alcohol but I thought to share my views on the current health scenario which people of our age group mostly between 30-45 are facing.

We are now witnessing a sudden collapsed of a healthy guys who are in mid age range.
The heart stroke are causing the death and in no time person get dead before other get to understand his condition.

The cause of death is mostly heart attack which comes after the increase of pulse rate which caused by some excessive activity of body like dancing or running excessive consumption of food and loud sounds.

We bar goer people are explored to all those things which cause this high pulse rate in our body.

1) Drinking and Smoking
3) Dancing with girls

We should take care of ourselves and try to avoid the adventures which we were used to do before covid.
I m not saying not to visit bar but as advised by my General physician i m sharing few things to take precautions.

1) Always wear smartwatch ( not necessarily apple, u only have to keep an eye on your pulse rate and if its started increasing abnormally than just leave the bar and come outside in open and sit somewhere)

3) Avoid oily chaknas

4) Take a break in dance ( Get to the sit if u feel uncomfortable or tired while dancing)

5) Try to learn and train cpr to your friends which is the only method to save life before someone take the patient to the nearby hospital.

Limit consumption of cigarettes.

Avoid bars where you can get suffocate.

Marna to sabko hi ek din
Bang On. I am seeing an increased number of people below 50 who are witnessing a lot of heart problems, strokes, BP etc. We lead a bohemian lifestyle these days. Oily stuff, fast food, alcohol, suddden crash diets, less to no exercise are all contributing to a general lowering of health in today's generation.

Personally I have noticed that the loud throbbing music in DBs these days gives me a headache or at least irritates me. Smokers inside bars bother me more these days than theu have earlier. I have also begun avoiding the standard chakna offered in bars, ladies or otherwise. I stick to the Carrots ans cucumber instead of the chaklis.

Take care friends.

Hi Seniors, newbie here. I am from the dry state of Chennai and staying in Mumbai for 2 days. It will be my first experience with SB/DB. Can I go for Sneha or Mayur? Also, my Hindi is very sketchy. Can I manage with English and do the girls understand English? Please guide this newbie. Thanks.
Kya anna Mumbai main macha raha ๐Ÿคฃ.
You didn't mention your location in mumbai. It's little difficult without hindi but yeah you can manage. Most people here are into navi mubai bars

Had a chance to visit Sai Pooja at Shirvane. It was my first visit. Reached early at about 7. The babes were just about getting ready. Found all the typical stereotypes.
1) The middle-aged matronly madam like woman who was taking care of old customers. She was almost like the host of the night. Chatting up customers, getting them to tip girls, calling the dancers ahead etc
2) The out-of-shape dancer who was really good at dancing and keen to make eye contact and throwing the right kind of coquettish smile everytime our eyes met.
3) The young, nubile ones who everyone seemed to be eyeing but they seemed to be only interested in their mobile phones. No customer-centricity at all. The carefreeness of youth.

Found that the RM DJ has shifted here.

Not many dances happening. It was really difficult to judge who was a dancer and who was entry material. Crowd too was very limited.

Anyone who has been visiting here please share some tips on entry pricing and arrangements. Also, kindly inform who are the better dancers.

Actually that night was the most njoyable one so far. I liked the ambience, enough space for someone to join on dance.

Girls are alright and of course they seem to like to dance with good patrons.
The DJ guy didn't pester for tips. Only bothersome are so many doors and door boys who expect some tips.
My first known dancer seems to be one of the best there and she was always on demand and then vanished to probably the second room.

Can anyone tell ...is there a second room?
Price of drinks little high there but the ambience requires that. But the gorgeous eats the cake.

Till now my take is
1. Champagne..... dancer R@#$
2. Natraj.....dancer V$%&*, &*%a

How is Icon?
Yes, the 2nd room is the VIP at Natraj

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

Girls in DBs understand the language of money. So relax and enjoy the chicks in Mayur and Sneha.

In general, I am seeing a massive drop in activity on the forum. In my last few NM visits, I also felt a distinct reduction in the crowds inside the SBs and DBs that I visit. The girls also seemed a lot more desperate.
Is it Post-Covid trauma or the recession or is it just that I am visiting the wrong bars or at wrong timings ?
Most have migrated to other platforms where there is massive activity. This forum has become like Orkut when facebook got launched.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

1) Drinking and Smoking
3) Dancing with girls

3) Avoid oily chaknas

Limit smoking of cigarettes.

Avoid bars where you can get suffocated.

Marna to sabko hi ek din
Drink water when you feel uneasy? No. Please go to the nearest hospital. You may have already suffered a silent heart attack.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

In general, I am seeing a massive drop in activity on the forum. In my last few NM visits, I also felt a distinct reduction in the crowds inside the SBs and DBs that I visit. The girls also seemed a lot more desperate.
Is it Post-Covid trauma or the recession or is it just that I am visiting the wrong bars or at wrong timings ?
Yes you are right
Massive drop in on-forum activities...
Although not sure about any drop in off-forum activities.

I have seen all the old forum members doing off-forum activities as usual, but seldom post in the forum, due to many untold reasons.

Actually the 2 years covid period has also affected mongering in many dimensions.

Drastic drop in qualities of girls in DBs and OBs post covid. Consequently drop in quality customers in DBs/OBs.
Quality of dancing skill has dropped in general..
Many gems are not seen. May be left business..
Many gems have become mothers, busy in childcare..
The girls generation for the last 5 to 6 years we are seeing have become older.

Adequate quality New generation girls need to fill up the gap, but due to lean business for last 2 years or some other reasons new girls in this line are relatively small in numbers.

On the contrary, the loot by stewards and bar staff has increased in quantity. Especially I am talking about nightingale. Allmost all beauty of nightingale is gone now. All old ladies are seen there. Still the cost of beer, drinks and steward tips have not decreased. Sometimes I wonder on which principle this bar runs.

Almost all happy street has become unhappy street. I went to star city on last Saturday. Even the girls DBs can dance better than the girls present there.

Star night has better things than city, but still far below quality than it had 3 years before. Similar case for other offices in the vicinity.

I have not been to vashi OBs. But sirvane DBs (RM, crazy star etc) have retained their usual levels.

Girls in Vashi DBs like Race, SB, kapal have mediocre quality.

Rasna, baba palace, bluestar, I have not visited since many months..

Before covid, Everyday, I get tempted to visit for an hour to any belapur or vashi DBs during the evening.

So changes in the environment had lead to further changes in mongering activities..
On forum and off forum also...

Hope the quality improves as the Indian economy rises further.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

All it takes for the temptation to seduce you once again is just one (seemingly) perfect girl!

Just 1 tantalizing glance or just 1 disarming smile - and there goes the monger back into the den! Wearing his heart on the sleeve and wallet on the chest!

Yes you are right

Before covid, Everyday, I get tempted to visit for an hour to any belapur or vashi DBs during the evening.

So changes in the environment had lead to further changes in mongering activities..
On forum and off forum also...

Hope the quality improves as the Indian economy rises further.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  10. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  11. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  14. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  15. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  21. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  25. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  29. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  32. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  33. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  42. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  48. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  49. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  50. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
Back