dance bars in navi mumbai

Bhai if you leave your own sharam aside then a girl in any bar with talent will show her side of besharami. Last week i ended up in Bela OB and one old item from Natraj was there for friends party. I standed in the middle while she was dancing and she ensured to show her absolute raw side....

Her most killer move---- aaap baitho ho seat pe to bahut ladkiyan pair rakh dete hain to feel but i was standing and she surrendered her leg on me nd i went on knees while she was cleaning the floor from her lehnga
Yes...now I have left besharmi for Rasna, Amit Palace, Mayur, Star City, Dilruba.
and yes...I can understand this kind surrender which I realized at Rasna with a item there who looks much better without makeup.

True.

M little uncomfortable to touch the girl in some bars

But... Bars like kishor rasna Ramesh are made for those touches

I go to those bars for a change

Touch to aap OB wali ko b kar sakte ho

I tried to upskil myself... But not huwa.... sitting on speaker and siding the table help a bit

But Bhai you dance.. it's easy for u to touch or hold the girl... U should go ahead

Mujse nahi hota.. ekhad bar when I'm drunk i just stand then ladki ko gol gol ghumao thoda kamar pe hath lagao... Use jada to nahi kiya kabhi other than kishor kind of places

Cheers
Bhai aap log private main itna ghuma lete ho ke bar main ghumane ke jarurat nahi padti... Humein sirf bar main he touch karne milta hai... Anyways I like dancing in general/real life as well, so maybe that helps a bit to me

FR on M bar -

Visited today after a long gap as was in the mood for some hardcore fun, called up my item half hr b4 & told her to get ready, I reached around 8 pm still she was doing make - up, I took the best Sofa seat which offers privacy still 4-5 chicks flocked at my table, my item came & said - "Woh mera hai, tum sab futto yaha se."

Gave a deep kiss & hug to me, other girls disappeared in no time. Asked her kya mangau, she told Juice so ordered that, my item knows how to give KING - like treatment, office se aye ho, thakke hoge, gave head & shoulder massage, told her agli bar se Navratna Tel lekar aunga.

Did the usual stuff, she was asking for "Gulabi Notes"
Gave her the usual bohni & left happy, very few patrons in bar, mauke pe chauka maaro bhailog.
Enjoy.

Happy mongering, LK69.

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

Last night had a rocking time with our monger bhai Beachguy11. He has come for holiday to Mumbai.
In evening I was eating someone ..but that's another FR.

So after evening romcom, I decided to try Magnet as I was in the area.
Though they advertise starting at 8, it was fully deserted at 8:35. So went down and took dinner and back there by 9:10. Only two gals were there. Had to pay bohni to one of them as she was constantly adjusting her dress before me showing her cleavage.

Just when I was getting bored saw an ex-SB Resto babe with a little Jacqueline Fernandez smile. Though she didn't recognize me at first she immediately recalled me when I asked her for dance and said that I don't like to shower money on dance. She asked me whether I will join her. I said " Kyun nahi".
So danced on Ishqam by Mika Singh.
It was an okayish dance and I had my mind to meet our monger friend who was having fun at multiple DBs.

So at 10:15, we met at Natraj. As usual the place is empty with few patrons and packed with ladies. Within 15 minutes, it was difficult to see the faces of ladies as there were so many and everyone trying to seduce patrons, which also increased exponentially within 11:30.

My babe came in a green long skirt with slits to show her fatless kamar and her shimmering white longs. She had a plaid hair style to gel with that dress and our monger bhai immediately showered praise on her.

As most girls know my weakness few of them were poking fun at me by hiding my babe behind other girls.

On the other hand both the MH43 babes were on calling me but no else was there on my mind except mine.

As time is short and the urge to grind was high, I immediately asked for my songs
1. Kya Baat Hai 2.0
2. Low by Florida
The regular ones were enjoying our dance and my babe showed some new moves drawing cheers from a few friends of hers.
Meanwhile our Beachguy11 was thoroughly enjoying the same. He has a penchant for dance and was regularly standing on his legs showing his moves. He went for another baby for dance and I hope he enjoyed it.
By this time, the place was teeming with some high spending patrons who were constantly hogging the DJ for songs.

Somehow sqeezed 2 more songs.
1. Bola Re BOLA
2. Calm Down, a fav of both of us.
Even a few girls told me to play the song when I was coming from the washroom.

BTW, while coming back from washroom, couldn't stop dancing with a friend of my babe on Laila o Laila which she was dancing for another group.As she was also cheering with me on the dance that group was smiling too but then I moved on as I didn't want to break into their moment.

And then our Beachguy11 friend showed his moves on a girl which exactly matched with GF of his. I told him to show that pic to this gal which she acknowledged and therefore was in double mood to break on this song.
Our friend was then in total control of the floor with his difficult leg moovs and vibrant energy drawing cat calls from other girls. It was totally him and the girl. Though he was asking me to join, the floor was totally his.

All this took us past 12 which is the regular closing time now. Our friend was just breaking into his mood and then the party got killed. I would have liked to stay with him for more fun time but family comes first.
You need to keep your backyard tidy.

So all in all, an excellent fun filled evening with an equally fun loving jumping Jack monger friend.
So Beachguy11, till we meet again.

And at the end of it all, I feel my time at Natraj was better than the evening fuck.

Heart is such a wonderful thing.
Heart is such a bitch.

How good the carnal action be
But it's the heart that is always the king.

Shortlisting the orchestra bars for you - not all the bars you have mentioned are OBs.

All of them are open till 1-130.

Senorita and Kalpana are my personal recos.

Sea Prince Bar and Restaurant

Cafรฉ Dilbar

Sapphire Hotel

Drums beat Bar and restaurant

Indigo Bar and Restaurant

Junc'on Restaurant and Bar

Kalpana Restaurant

Pooja Restaurant and Bar

Topaz

Samudra Bar

Senorita Bar and Restaurant

Sent from my 2201116SI using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply
I will visit pooja bar and restaurant in South Mumbai.Will u please let me know other bars name those are near by and on walking distance of pooja bar ?

Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk

Is it safe to assume that as long as you wrap up your mongering before 10 pm, you are safe from the fear of raids ?

Not at all because Le sometimes crack even at 8 pm
Depends on all your luck.
Obs are closing early so no way one can stay late if they donโ€™t want to be in vip backdoorsโ€ฆ.

Was ob at yesterday and moneyrain was happening all over.

My girl and me both were at home at 1 a.m. as both of us didnโ€™t want to remain in vip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt this N number of times. I was off for some what 6 months

We all uninstalled n installed the app again

Vashi bars are closing at 10

Shirone bars are open till 11.30-12

Yesterday i was in a bar n police checked in... It was a normal checkup...

The thing was the police walas (2) were build like daya from CID

They just checked n left in 2 mins

Cheers

Kevin bhai
We are fed up with girls
Not le

Last night had a rocking time with our monger bhai Beachguy11. He has come for holiday to Mumbai.
In evening I was eating someone ..but that's another FR.

So after evening romcom, I decided to try Magnet as I was in the area.
Though they advertise starting at 8, it was fully deserted at 8:35. So went down and took dinner and back there by 9:10. Only two gals were there. Had to pay bohni to one of them as she was constantly adjusting her dress before me showing her cleavage.

Just when I was getting bored saw an ex-SB Resto babe with a little Jacqueline Fernandez smile. Though she didn't recognize me at first she immediately recalled me when I asked her for dance and said that I don't like to shower money on dance. She asked me whether I will join her. I said " Kyun nahi".
So danced on Ishqam by Mika Singh.
It was an okayish dance and I had my mind to meet our monger friend who was having fun at multiple DBs.

So at 10:15, we met at Natraj. As usual the place is empty with few patrons and packed with ladies. Within 15 minutes, it was difficult to see the faces of ladies as there were so many and everyone trying to seduce patrons, which also increased exponentially within 11:30.

My babe came in a green long skirt with slits to show her fatless kamar and her shimmering white longs. She had a plaid hair style to gel with that dress and our monger bhai immediately showered praise on her.

As most girls know my weakness few of them were poking fun at me by hiding my babe behind other girls.

On the other hand both the MH43 babes were on calling me but no else was there on my mind except mine.

As time is short and the urge to grind was high, I immediately asked for my songs
1. Kya Baat Hai 2.0
2. Low by Florida
The regular ones were enjoying our dance and my babe showed some new moves drawing cheers from a few friends of hers.
Meanwhile our Beachguy11 was thoroughly enjoying the same. He has a penchant for dance and was regularly standing on his legs showing his moves. He went for another baby for dance and I hope he enjoyed it.
By this time, the place was teeming with some high spending patrons who were constantly hogging the DJ for songs.

Somehow sqeezed 2 more songs.
1. Bola Re BOLA
2. Calm Down, a fav of both of us.
Even a few girls told me to play the song when I was coming from the washroom.

BTW, while coming back from washroom, couldn't stop dancing with a friend of my babe on Laila o Laila which she was dancing for another group.As she was also cheering with me on the dance that group was smiling too but then I moved on as I didn't want to break into their moment.

And then our Beachguy11 friend showed his moves on a girl which exactly matched with GF of his. I told him to show that pic to this gal which she acknowledged and therefore was in double mood to break on this song.
Our friend was then in total control of the floor with his difficult leg moovs and vibrant energy drawing cat calls from other girls. It was totally him and the girl. Though he was asking me to join, the floor was totally his.

All this took us past 12 which is the regular closing time now. Our friend was just breaking into his mood and then the party got killed. I would have liked to stay with him for more fun time but family comes first.
You need to keep your backyard tidy.

So all in all, an excellent fun filled evening with an equally fun loving jumping Jack monger friend.
So Beachguy11, till we meet again.

And at the end of it all, I feel my time at Natraj was better than the evening fuck.

Heart is such a wonderful thing.
Heart is such a bitch.

How good the carnal action be
But it's the heart that is always the king.
It was indeed an absolute awesome experience to spend some lovely moments in the company of our Legend @Maverick2

My night started with visitng BS as suggested by another mongering icon @MP!

Visited BS by aroung 8:30pm, floor was crowded by average, some of them very young looking girls. Took the corner seat next, close to. The washroom (wasn't the best seat) After about 15 minutes saw a body builder rush to the door and call out 2 hot looking bombshells. Made an eye contact with one of them, the first things that i noticed apart from her hour glass figure was the iPhone 13/14 in her hand. After reading all the FR in this forum, got the impression that she must be one of the famous girl of BS. Her name was Jasmine and she was looking smokin hot in a black Lehenga. Asked her to dance on Besharam Rang, she requested to put another songs as she didn't know to dance properly on the new song. Paid the DJ rs 100 and waited for the track chosen by her to be played. While waiting received confirmation from @Maverick2 bhai that he will be visiting Natraj by 10 pm. I was super Duper excited to meet him, so decided to wait for my song and leave. Jasmine had requested for some old remix which had amazing beats. She is a very impressive dancer with constant eye contact while dancing. I realised that having a Mirror behind the seat is a bit of a nuisance, girl keep looking at themselves while performing. I prefer the intimate eye contact during performance to enjoy the girl and make a connect. Absolutely was enthralled by her dancing skills, gave her some generous support and left the place with a smile.

Rasna
Thanks to the help of some seniors from the forum, The inner room of Rasna had been on my mind for some time, decided to check it out. Reached by about 9:30, went upstairs and it was packed, hardly any space to move around. Some highly erotic scenes at this place was witnessed. Since it was smokey and somewhat claustrophobic, couple of dancing girls in their Chaniya Choli were dripping hot/wet
Met a girl from Indore, she had a good rack, made her sit and just when thinhs started to heat up, the music stopped at 10pm. Gave her 500 and left her with hopes of returning THE NEXT DAY.

Natraj
Anything i add will be an injustice to what my brother has already mentioned. First of all, @Maverick2 is an amazing gentleman, pleasure to have befriended you. Loved and enjoyed everything about Natraj and specially the company provided by my brother.

Looking forward to more such enlightening nights of mongering.

Thanks to @Maverick2 and @MP! For alk their support.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

It was indeed an absolute awesome experience to spend some lovely moments in the company of our Legend @Maverick2

Visited BS by aroung 8:30pm, floor was crowded by average, some of them very young looking girls. Took the corner seat next, close to. The washroom (wasn't the best seat) After about 15 minutes saw a body builder rush to the door and call out 2 hot looking bombshells. Made an eye contact with one of them, the first things that i noticed apart from her hour glass figure was the iPhone 13/14 in her hand. After reading all the FR in this forum, got the impression that she must be one of the famous girl of BS. Her name was Jasmine and she was looking smokin hot in a black Lehenga. Asked her to dance on Besharam Rang, she requested to put another songs as she didn't know to dance properly on the new song. Paid the DJ rs 100 and waited for the track chosen by her to be played. While waiting received confirmation from @Maverick2 bhai that he will be visiting Natraj by 10 pm. I was super Duper excited to meet him, so decided to wait for my song and leave. Jasmine had requested for some old remix which had amazing beats. She is a very impressive dancer with constant eye contact while dancing. I realised that having a Mirror behind the seat is a bit of a nuisance, girl keep looking at themselves while performing. I prefer the intimate eye contact during performance to enjoy the girl and make a connect. Absolutely was enthralled by her dancing skills, gave her some generous support and left the place with a smile.

Rasna
Thanks to the help of some seniors from the forum, The inner room of Rasna had been on my mind for some time, decided to check it out. Reached by about 9:30, went upstairs and it was packed, hardly any space to move around. Some highly erotic scenes at this place was witnessed. Since it was smokey and somewhat claustrophobic, couple of dancing girls in their Chaniya Choli were dripping hot/wet
Met a girl from Indore, she had a good rack, made her sit and just when thinhs started to heat up, the music stopped at 10pm. Gave her 500 and left her with hopes of returning THE NEXT DAY.

Natraj
Anything i add will be an injustice to what my brother has already mentioned. First of all, @Maverick2 is an amazing gentleman, pleasure to have befriended you. Loved and enjoyed everything about Natraj and specially the company provided by my brother.

Kick the girl out who look into the mirror while dancingโ€ฆ
Fuck the girl who looks into your eyes while dancing.

The only reason i like ob girl compare to db girls is they look into your eyes while dance even you are new at her placeโ€ฆ.

Happy u enjoyed ur night..

Ni

Rasna

Natraj

Nice to meet you Beachguy11.
You were spot on time and was on the groove most of the time. Girls there were enjoying your moves from the seat. Later that night My babe accepted your compliments about her and me.
But the best part was your jiggling leg moves at the end. That dancer was asking me yesterday whether u have come or not.

So until next time 3 Cheers!

Last night played a song, I guess, may not have been played
ever before in a OB/DB.

SWEET CHILD O MINE.

Me and my babe danced on a song
with few other girls lyp syncing and
gesturing and smiling at us.

Awesome experience with me singing
"You got eyes like bluest skies"
with my babe stopping in dance
covering her smiling face and her friends
showing thumbs up to us.

Danced on
GO DOWN DE of Shaggy.
A new slim tall babe with black panty hose
immediately started twerking to which
I could not resist myself but twerk at her.
My babe slapped me on my back and
I was back with her.

Danced on 1choice of hers.
DESPACITO. She asked me " u know this".
I said " Try me...ha ha".

So burned the floor on Despacito moves and
some girls simply loved it. One of her friends joined for
a few moves too.

Both of us were tired. She was not feeling well
but came on my insistence. And I came as some
frnds were supposed to join me. But that didn't happen.

So she said, "let's call it a day.. u can dance
with someone else"
But by that time the sofas had become all full
with some high spenders too.
So off she went and me too.

But my wish to dance on
SWEET CHILD O MINE is fulfileld.
Natraj babes are game for any song not
only the usual TIP TIP or KUSU KUSU.
And when it's a high tempo song my babe
always tell me to go ahead with another
dancer. She is a sport.

That's why I keep coming back.

Last edited:
Blue star i took 1 girl on entry paid 9500 + logging + 500 bhada to girl

Out of 10k girl got only 6.5 rest hotel walo ne le liya

BS night rate is 6-7k. Few girls charge extra for their ghamand

Cheers

Bc chutiya girls hai.

Was there 3-4 days ago

Sabka paara asmaan pe chadha hua tha..,,,

All them thought they are apsaras who just landed at Vashi from Heaven ( Upar wala heaven vashi wala nahi)

After spending 20-30 mins I went to Obsโ€ฆ

Bc saari feeling khatam ho gayi ob wali..
I was like sb mein aa gaya kya jahan ladki bhaav nahi khaa rahiโ€ฆ

Old FR from a visit to Sai Pooja a few weeks ago.
There was a perfect example of bar girls robbing a rich but naive old man. About three girls were sitting with this old man. He kept buying them drinks. The girls used to keep switching seats on his table. While switching seats they kept moving behind him and pouring the beer away into an empty glass that the waiter used to keep on the table right behind him. Soon they used to order a new one. The old guy must have run up a really large bill considering the number of empty bottles accumulated on his table.
The waiter and girls kept moving in such organized moves that I am sure they had done this before. Their body language, the fleeting visual cues to each other, the knowing cunning smiles all served as a worthy reminder to what these barmaids and waiters really were. They are nothing but highway robbers in shiny lehengas and deep cut cholis and Black and Red coats.

The Bar is a hostile place for those who are Rick but Naive.

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back