dance bars in navi mumbai

Bored of mulund DB pushpa n prince on dumping road..its dead now trying to limp back.post raids around a month back..prior to that it was good..as in some thing is better than nothing types after thane blackout!
raid...is it often in dbs

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Bored of mulund DB pushpa n prince on dumping road..its dead now trying to limp back.post raids around a month back..prior to that it was good..as in some thing is better than nothing types after thane blackout!

sad crowd...had visited once n then turned to navi mumbai

I loved seequeen..dj gana bajana
Antique DB once was bored 3 on 10 girls..around 8 30 LE visited scanned for under age if any n left..lets see the fresh stock will go..ghar ke pass he..did no go to OB zone will do that too...as i said earlier thane seems to get a hardon again..but mr SJ kab fir se tapke ga no idea!

ghosla bana hai to chidiya bhi ayegi...lets see

Navi mumbai..is out of reach for a married man who has to log back home back by 11pm..cannot give trafucked excuse every time lol

PK

places like kishore and mayur ideal time is 4.30 and 6.00 respectively. so an hour fun and you would still be back well before 11. what about leaving office a bit early on friday or saturday?

Navi mumbai..is out of reach for a married man who has to log back home back by 11pm..cannot give trafucked excuse every time lol
believe me u will be back home after having all the fun well before 11. Try being there between 5-8.30, do what all other Co mongers have done.

From a married man to another married man. :)

Cheers, bajaate Raho.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

believe me u will be back home after having all the fun well before 11. Try being there between 5-8.30, do what all other Co mongers have done.

From a married man to another married man. :)

Cheers, bajaate Raho.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
I plan to do that soon...i know i know..

Last FR Part I bfr I bid adieu to Mumbai for 2017.. what an eventful month of mongering .. feeling blessed to have the guidance of senior MK at every stage.. !!

After the awesome KLPD .. what next..

Slept last night at 3:00 somehow woke up at 7 checked mobile found Miss Ditch online in what's app.. msged her .. she replied with WhatsApp voice msg .. called her up and have a decent communication for 1:30 hr.. she got impress ed to find that I didn't shouted at her.. was cool.. taking things here and there and finally asked what happened last night.. spoke abt her life how she landed in Ransa etc etc...

Her version " she was drunk and feel asleep after going hme as very apologetic.. " I knw she was bluffing and I pretended to be fool and acknowledge d her bluff.. she insisted me to come down today promised she won't drink..nd come out for entry..

But being it the last fling.. don't want to take any risk.. and Ponaam was the long time crush.. invested 500 ysday for her nbr.. so called her up.. spoke and she asked me to come and promised she will come for an entry.. omg all of a sudden I am on a very high bets two hotties in one night.. MK adviced to have no hard drnk...

Reached Kishore at 6 arti was happening post that went and took the last sit.. ordered for coke.. waiter was very surprised.. same was the gals.. Niki came and asked twice ..why are u drinking coke.. lol... Same with couple of other gals.. asked for Ponaam waiter kept updating me that she is getting ready.. almost after 15-20 mins came Ponaam in black choli.. fuck maan she is looking gorgeous fresh and having awesome smell.. came sat and seems to be in complete mood.. started with foreplay and soft DFK and she was teasing me .. order royal stage she need to be drnk to come in form.. suddenly the watch caught my eye it's 7:00 .. asked her for entry.. she said " Amar 3 hazar chai " - she need 3 thousand .. I just smiled and told let's go.. she told she will be there for an hour... Lol.. I was thinking that's too long .. ;).. Niki was surprised to hear Ponaam is going for entry.. and gave best wishes ;) she knows I am on hunt for last 2-3 days..

Finally we are in lodge.. she is awesome in bed.. big shy.. u hv to do everything.. didn't required BJ as got high.. had a awesome session for 30-35 mins including foreplay.. she enjoyed a lot and was moaning "real stuff" ... And telling me she is enjoying more than me .. lol.. act ended she hugged kissed .. she insisted me to come to Kishore I told her there u won't stick to my table and hover arnd she said no plz come I will be with you only... I was like :O is she the same Ponaam ;).. nyways while we were high on action Miss Ditch called twice.. so bid good bye to Ponaam..and headed towards Rasna.. adventure is still in progress ..FR for Rasna episode will follow soon

Damages

OLA ;)

Drinks 900
Waiter 250
Gals Niki 300 Kajal 200
Ponaam 3000 + 500

Aah secret of her panty is a fact..and she is a awesome DFK.. but hard to get. ;)

Happy Mongering !!

HBD MK bhrata..wish you loads of..happyness in life and under and above the table as well

New dude when are u back in town?

Last FR Part I bfr I bid adieu to Mumbai for 2017.. what an eventful month of mongering .. feeling blessed to have the guidance of senior MK at every stage.. !!

Slept last night at 3:00 somehow woke up at 7 checked mobile found Miss Ditch online in what's app.. msged her .. she replied with WhatsApp voice msg .. called her up and have a decent communication for 1:30 hr.. she got impress ed to find that I didn't shouted at her.. was cool.. taking things here and there and finally asked what happened last night.. spoke abt her life how she landed in Ransa etc etc...

Her version " she was drunk and feel asleep after going hme as very apologetic.. " I knw she was bluffing and I pretended to be fool and acknowledge d her bluff.. she insisted me to come down today promised she won't drink..nd come out for entry..

But being it the last fling.. don't want to take any risk.. and Ponaam was the long time crush.. invested 500 ysday for her nbr.. so called her up.. spoke and she asked me to come and promised she will come for an entry.. omg all of a sudden I am on a very high bets two hotties in one night.. MK adviced to have no hard drnk...

Reached Kishore at 6 arti was happening post that went and took the last sit.. ordered for coke.. waiter was very surprised.. same was the gals.. Niki came and asked twice ..why are u drinking coke.. lol... Same with couple of other gals.. asked for Ponaam waiter kept updating me that she is getting ready.. almost after 15-20 mins came Ponaam in black choli.. fuck maan she is looking gorgeous fresh and having awesome smell.. came sat and seems to be in complete mood.. started with foreplay and soft DFK and she was teasing me .. order royal stage she need to be drnk to come in form.. suddenly the watch caught my eye it's 7:00 .. asked her for entry.. she said " Amar 3 hazar chai " - she need 3 thousand .. I just smiled and told let's go.. she told she will be there for an hour... Lol.. I was thinking that's too long .. ;).. Niki was surprised to hear Ponaam is going for entry.. and gave best wishes ;) she knows I am on hunt for last 2-3 days..

Finally we are in lodge.. she is awesome in bed.. big shy.. u hv to do everything.. didn't required BJ as got high.. had a awesome session for 30-35 mins including foreplay.. she enjoyed a lot and was moaning "real stuff" ... And telling me she is enjoying more than me .. lol.. act ended she hugged kissed .. she insisted me to come to Kishore I told her there u won't stick to my table and hover arnd she said no plz come I will be with you only... I was like :O is she the same Ponaam ;).. nyways while we were high on action Miss Ditch called twice.. so bid good bye to Ponaam..and headed towards Rasna.. adventu
HBD MK bhrata..wish you loads of..happyness in life and under and above the table as well

New dude when are u back in town?
@PK..Early next year.. Jan end.. !!

Finally we are in lodge.. she is awesome in bed.. big shy.. u hv to do everything.. didn't required BJ as got high.. had a awesome session for 30-35 mins including foreplay.. she enjoyed a lot and was moaning "real stuff" ... And telling me she is enjoying more than me .. lol.. act ended she hugged kissed .. she insisted me to come to Kishore I told her there u won't stick to my table and hover arnd she said no plz come I will be with you only... I was like :O is she the same Ponaam ;).. nyways while we were high on action Miss Ditch called twice.. so bid good bye to Ponaam..and headed towards Rasna.. adventure is still in progress ..FR for Rasna episode will follow soon

Damages

OLA ;)

Drinks 900
Waiter 250
Gals Niki 300 Kajal 200
Ponaam 3000 + 500

Aah secret of her panty is a fact..and she is a awesome DFK.. but hard to get. ;)

Happy Mongering !!

Part 2 - Rasna episode.. nothing much to write.. dumb head got stick to Miss Ditch .. who appeared to be confused... " what came out is she recently joined Rasna 3 months back.. didn't go for a single entry yet... don't want Rasna management to know that she goes for entry ... got same Feedback from Amzed and few other gals arnd ... Amzed showed be couple of decent hot chick s who would be ready to come down for 3k ... Real hot beauties ... however had no mood to try out anyone else.. had dinner and came back home..

Friends, mentors, guides.. signing off for 2017... Will keep checking the PM and of course the blog to keep myself updated until the next fling which would be coming soon in early 2018... this is an awesome thread not just because we share good info.. but because of the senior monger like MK and others Uncle Sam, Don, Musik Bhai, Mongering1984.. list goes on.. who selflessly helping the new bie and gave right information and guidance.. of plc, situations and of course gals.. else it would be very difficult for an outside r to explore such plces and have fun without getting conned... And eventually loose hard earn without having the right FUN.. lol.

Hats off to you MK... Wish you a very Happy Birthday..!! Hope you have a blast and remain evergreen !! Cheers..

Happy Mongering !! Stay safe and blessed !! Keep helping the fellow mongers :p ...!

Last edited:
Yeah lets create a whatsapp gruop ,,,, Wat say???
Good idea to create grp so that it will a quicker in response and share awesome things
how to gather on what'sapp? Please add my number if we already have one 9 6 1 9 9 2 6 0 6 1

Last edited:
Here goes another FR and probably the second last after which I will go for a break ...

Left office a bit early and started for nerul .. reached the gates of heaven ;) Kishore arnd 6 .. thanks to bro MK for agreeing to give me company ... We went in and sat ... MK was with his item... nIki.. I was casually sitting... the very next sit Poonam and her Sister was sitting.. POO was dancing in her hot Nbr and started teasing me and showed me signs she is coming down... In between Kajal came and said hi and sat beside... generally everyday she will come and sit with me for sometime, nice cool girl bit childish... Poonam watching this strted making faces for which Kajal got upset and complianed Niki and started asking me why is she doing like this... Btw in between Niki (Nikita) was dancing in some hot nbrs with her moves... Believe me she is damn good dancer I bet she is the best in Kishore..a short stay of 30-45 mins and we decided to move on ... While going I signed off Ponaam to come out.. she followed me and in the passage near the kitchen... she hugged and started DFk.. manager interupted and asked her get inside and do for which she pulled me in the other room.. told me u came in the wrong time.. I handed over 500 bucks and had a wild smooch... She gave her Nbr and we departed...

We then went into Mayur... Must accept nice ambience proper sitting arrangements .. the advantage of going with MK is u get a grand welcome and treatment.. Mayur was no exception... MK settled with her item.. she is a gorgeous bong chick cute face .. there came couple of gals somehow I wasn't able to concentrate.. lol... Suddenly I saw a pretty face .. girl from MP .. called her and then checked if she goes down ... And we went down... She ordered breZer.. started off with mild folding .. she doesn't kiss strted pressing for entry and telling entry me Karti Hu .. handed over 500 bucks and told do it here.. anyways she was throwing tatrums started asking me to tip her moti sister and all those nonsense, I got pissed off and asked her to leave.. for which she got scared and aap abhi meri burai karoge .. I said nothing like that.. and came up.. there MK was sitting with 3 apsaras .. ;) and was getting a king treatment... There came another bong gal and she sat with me was surprised to see she understands English.. asked for another breezer and did some chit chat..and finally headed for Rasna.. to my utter surprise the moment MK entered gals started clinching as if SRK entered ... There was an awesome dancer R@@@ who sat beside appeared to be know resemble of MK , in between Apsana and other girls keep coming ... Apsana came and hugged me and kissed...gave her some 200 bucks found Kri**** the othr chick gave her 300 bucks ... Btw P**** came and sat ordered for beer we started off with chit chat.. she told she doesn't go to SP and Amzed alrdy confirmed she does not go entry frequent ... P**** said she will come down to hotel and asked me to book one and tell her after the 10:30 .. she even asked me aap kitna doge I ask how much u want after a lot of thinking she said 5k .. I smiled and said it's fine :) honestly I was in a mood to pay more as well... In between R*** kept dancing in awesome beets and MK was shredding off twenties and all the gals eyes were locked in our table.. and men on R### moves...so after all awesome dance ... We finally departed .. being new to town.. MK bro guided me to a decent hotel.. before booking the hotel I called P**** and told her I am booking if she is fine to come down for which she said Ys she is starting from Ransa.. hotel got booked and said good bye to MK .. btw thanks to MK bro for the kind of help he did.. we were almost stranger just 2 week s back but he was with me being a party to my adventure.. where as he had to woke up tmw @ 4 and had some work... Thanks bro !!

Btw climax is pending.. what follows next is KLPD... Bong guys can relate to this term "KLPD" in normal term it's call chuttiya banana .. she didnt picked up when I msged on the whatap after 30 mins she said I am sry ;).. btw I know lot of ppl will say that was a bad call.. but that's the gamble I have to take consider ING she doesn't go to SP... And believe me She deserves the gamble considering she gorgeous.. had I been here for another couple of weeks I wud hv gambled couple of chances more.. but ys this time the adventure for P**** end s with KLPD.. ;).. btw big bro MK gave his expert tips before departing..that if she doesnt comes don't get upset just chill and sleep ... Experience speaks ... In between Amzed called and asked if she turned up ... When he got know she didn't turned up started insisting if he will arrange for some other gal but by that time mood was off.. I took a short nap and headed for goregoan arnd 1 PM...

Damages were severe ;)

MK should have shredded some odd 10K or more ..

My damages goes as below
Ola ;)

Kishore

NIki 400
Kajal 200
My sweetheart Ponaam 500
Drinks bill 640

Mayur

MP girl 500 + 500 breezer
Bong girl 500

Ransa

R@@@ 400
The other day chick 300
P**** ( Miss Ditch :D) 1000
Apsana 300
Amzed 300
Drink bill 3500

KLPD lodge 1500 - the guy was considerate to give me a discount of 500 as the gal didn't turn up ;)

Frnds I had been sharing some awesome experience so thought of sharing the stupid one as well... This is one of such nights when things doesn't turn ur way ;)

Happy Mongering !!
Buddy, it was me with my friends in Kishor who was with Kiran and Poonam around that time. I did see the uneasiness between Kajal and Poonam and I thought it was for space for dancing. Would have loved to get introduced to you guys. MK bro, missed you by a whisker.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Buddy, it was me with my friends in Kishor who was with Kiran and Poonam around that time. I did see the uneasiness between Kajal and Poonam and I thought it was for space for dancing. Would have loved to get introduced to you guys. MK bro, missed you by a whisker.

Haha .. Ponaam told me the next day u guys have a gala nite out ;)..

Haha .. Ponaam told me the next day u guys have a gala nite out ;)..
Hehehe.. yes, first time picked up girls from a bar for night. Took the sisters, favorite hottie and another to our farm house. Yes, I find these girls provide more GFE. Usually, we waste the 2 acre farm house, dance room and swimming pool, just chatting and have fun in a closed room. These girls provided one of the best moments in swimming pool, outdoor, dance floors... Sam, had my fantasies fulfilled... Most important, these girls are well behaved and nice.

Hehehe.. yes, first time picked up girls from a bar for night. Took the sisters, favorite hottie and another to our farm house. Yes, I find these girls provide more GFE. Usually, we waste the 2 acre farm house, dance room and swimming pool, just chatting and have fun in a closed room. These girls provided one of the best moments in swimming pool, outdoor, dance floors... Sam, had my fantasies fulfilled... Most important, these girls are well behaved and nice.

And how much did they charge for a full night blast?

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back