dance bars in navi mumbai

Quick FR on my bar hopping from yesterday (Wednesday). I managed to cover Sneha, Kishore and Sangeet over a 6 hour period.

Sneha -> reached there around 2pm after taking an auto from Nerul station. I started heading upstairs but the waiters downstairs mentioned that all the girls were downstairs. I checked for myself... upstairs was dead. As soon as I returned to the little room downstairs, I was surrounded by about 10 girls. I told them to back off since I needed to settle down with a dink first. Eventually selected Sonia, a youngish bong milf. Had a great time with her... She was pleased that I chose her over all the young girls in the bar and showed her appreciation with an enthusiastic performance. She gave me full access to her shapely boobs. One negative was that she tried to push her friends in me. One of her friends was this petite dusky beauty named Sonali who is probably around 19 or 20 with a banging body but zero personality... Boring!!! Anyways I passed and headed out to....

Kishore-> Took an auto from Sneha to Kishore around 3:30 or so. The outside room was dead with 3 young girls buried deep into their phone screens. I walked past them to the 2nd room, selected a seat and settled down. There were already a couple of local guys groping and smooching a couple of milfs. I asked the waiter the names of a couple of girls that looked good... Kajal (freaking hot) , pinky and Pooja. Passed on Pinky and Pooja because both were dressed in tight shalwar suits which meant no access to their assets. Passed on Kajal because she had that shaana vibe. Eventually selected Seema, a young bong with a beautiful face and slim figure. She looked very appealing from afar, but discovered that she had bad breath when I tried to kiss her. That was a huge turnoff. Thankfully a waiter stopped by in a few minutes to inform her that a regular customer was asking for her in the 3rd room. I gave her a sau ka note and insisted that she go to her regular

Sangeet-> continued later...

Last edited:
FR on Sun City , Panvel

After encouragement from Uncle Sam, MK26 and others went to sun city bar in Panvel.
The board outside read as sun shine( a separate board for Suncity is also there).
Entered the bar, saw a few girls standing at the centre. I was looking for some place where I could enjoy with any girl but the whole area is very well lit, and white and black coats keep pestering from time to time. I donโ€™t think there is much scope of groping and feeling the girls as there is too much of light.
In came Ayesha, nice assets( at least they looked to me) ,didnโ€™t get a chance to feel them, or rightfully, was not allowed by the her. She said it isnโ€™t allowed here, come upstairs and I will give you full Mazza. Johnny was in full mood, agreed to her and asked price. She said 1500 for room and 3000 for her. I said 2500, she agreed. We kept waiting for some time, finally she said that room is available 9:00PM onwards, was 7:30PM and I wasnโ€™t in a mood to wait.
Overall, a KLPD
Charges:
Red Bull: 800
Apple Juice for Ayesha: 600
Money to Ayesha:200( was asking for bohni of 1000/- without any mazza to me, I was wondering how could she ask that amount without allowing me to do anything!)
Coat walas, Security: 400-500
I was remember Uncle Sams words on how bohni should be given, unfortunately the place wasnโ€™t the type where I could follow is teachings.
By the girl was saying which DBs do you go, I randomly said Kishore, she said itโ€™s allowed there, this is very high end place and groping isnโ€™t allowed.
I just fucked up 2000/- without any fun
A man came when I was going out, asked about me, whether itโ€™s first time etc, said come again and you will enjoy! Ghanta, I just fucked up my hard earned money like that!
I think I am not meant for DB or in general mongering, I havenโ€™t had any good experience till date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dear Morpheus

First of all
Good that you visited some different place alone and did put FR

For your first visit , that also Alone , that also in Sun city ,you Did well

Don't get disappointed

KLPD occurs with every one

Including myself and I am sure with MK also

Take it as learning experience or investment

U mentioned u read my post

Did u follow the points ?

So did u take number of any specific coatwala at the end of visit ?

If u have taken then u can always call him before next visit so that he can arrange things for you

U went to Sun city for the first time

I have mentioned first visit is Only inspection

Have a drink and just get idea about the place so that next time u can play shots

It is high end Db cum Ob in Panvel city main area

How on first visit they will allow a you to do bohni in Choli ?

The place where I do this , are those in which I am going for 3 to 4 years and all most all gals and waiters and maneger knows me and new gals are told by old gals to let me do it

In Sun city they do allow Entry in lodge above but not on first visit

This place is in main city of Panvel and is always on high Alert

So have patience

I know you are feeling bad about loss of money but then take it positively

It is an investment which will give you returns in future

Go back to the same Db for two three times
( Janhavi is good
Ayesha is short slightly plum lady who is good dancer right ?
There are some other good itemes also )

Time will teach you how to master the Art of mongering

Keep Playing

Uncle Sam

Hello guys....I am at Seawoods right now plan to go any db/sb in next half an hour...can anyone please suggest where to go at this time...thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Dear Veera

Go to Night angle at Cbd Belapur

Use google map for directions

Play Safe if first visit

Put FR

Uncle Sam
Thanx a lot unclesam...ya you got it ryt its first time

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Dear Morpheus

First of all
Good that you visited some different place alone and did put FR

For your first visit , that also Alone , that also in Sun city ,you Did well

Don't get disappointed

KLPD occurs with every one

Including myself and I am sure with MK also

Take it as learning experience or investment

U mentioned u read my post

Did u follow the points ?

So did u take number of any specific coatwala at the end of visit ?

If u have taken then u can always call him before next visit so that he can arrange things for you

U went to Sun city for the first time

I have mentioned first visit is Only inspection

Have a drink and just get idea about the place so that next time u can play shots

It is high end Db cum Ob in Panvel city main area

How on first visit they will allow a you to do bohni in Choli ?

The place where I do this , are those in which I am going for 3 to 4 years and all most all gals and waiters and maneger knows me and new gals are told by old gals to let me do it

In Sun city they do allow Entry in lodge above but not on first visit

This place is in main city of Panvel and is always on high Alert

So have patience

I know you are feeling bad about loss of money but then take it positively

It is an investment which will give you returns in future

Go back to the same Db for two three times
( Janhavi is good
Ayesha is short slightly plum lady who is good dancer right ?
There are some other good itemes also )

Time will teach you how to master the Art of mongering

Keep Playing

Uncle Sam

Thanks a lot Uncle Sam for your reply, really appreciate it.
I am feeling a bit pinched as had gone there with some hopes and I wouldnโ€™t have felt KLPD had I got some fun :) Sorry, I did read your post that the first visit should be an inspection, but didnโ€™t had that in back of my mind. I didnโ€™t had idea that I should have taken number from a coat wala, I wasnโ€™t much interested in going again to this place and to be very frank, I seem to have missed your directions on this aspect.

The guy who came out and talked to me also handshaked with me, asked me my name( I am not sure if I did it right by giving him my actual name) , was also asking me to come again.

Ayesha is a bit plump, has curly hairs, large lips, and seemingly big boobs ! She said she is punjabi and is from Delhi/ UP. I ainโ€™t sure on Jahnavi, there was one chick, very beautiful, but not so great on assets. Others was ok types. One girl with specks was dancing a lot and was very suggestive also with her eyes, but she didnโ€™t look attractive to me, though she was exposing good cleavage.

I paid Ayesha just for her company and sitting besides me.

Do agree, for first time, I was nervous and didnโ€™t knew what to do :)

Is night angel still a db or turned to OB now. Groping fondling allowed. Pls throw some roshni

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

I am feeling a bit pinched as had gone there with some hopes and I wouldnโ€™t have felt KLPD had I got some fun :) Sorry, I did read your post that the first visit should be an inspection, but didnโ€™t had that in back of my mind. I didnโ€™t had idea that I should have taken number from a coat wala, I wasnโ€™t much interested in going again to this place and to be very frank, I seem to have missed your directions on this aspect.

The guy who came out and talked to me also handshaked with me, asked me my name( I am not sure if I did it right by giving him my actual name) , was also asking me to come again.

Ayesha is a bit plump, has curly hairs, large lips, and seemingly big boobs ! She said she is punjabi and is from Delhi/ UP. I ainโ€™t sure on Jahnavi, there was one chick, very beautiful, but not so great on assets. Others was ok types. One girl with specks was dancing a lot and was very suggestive also with her eyes, but she didnโ€™t look attractive to me, though she was exposing good cleavage.

Dear bro I think OB s are waste, houses beautiful girls but no enjoyment until you take them for a fuck that too at higher than market rate. I guess settling for average to above average girls in a descent bar where you get to do all that is value for money. I guess we all poor people should give OBs a pass. Leave it for wealthy filthy rich

Dear Morpheus

It is perfectly normal to be nervous when u go for the first time to a Db

You will do better next time

U should not tell your real name
( now that u have told ,then that's ok
Noting to worry
E.g. If your real name is Anish and you have told it so what
There are so many Anish
Isn't it ? )

But next time in some other Db ,don't tell real name
Be prepared with some fake name and keep it same at all DBs that u visit

Also try to have one Seperate SIM card which can be used by you only for mongering and for noting else

So that u can give only that number with new name to any one in Db who ask for it

So do this home work and venture again to Sun city or any other Db in New year

New year will bring New Luck for you

Uncle Sam

Dear bro I think OB s are waste, houses beautiful girls but no enjoyment until you take them for a fuck that too at higher than market rate. I guess settling for average to above average girls in a descent bar where you get to do all that is value for money. I guess we all poor people should give OBs a pass. Leave it for wealthy filthy rich

By poor I mean see good return on money spend. No offence to anyone please. Nothing to do ability spend money

Quick FR on my bar hopping from yesterday (Wednesday). I managed to cover Sneha, Kishore and Sangeet over a 6 hour period.

Sneha -> reached there around 2pm after taking an auto from Nerul station. I started heading upstairs but the waiters downstairs mentioned that all the girls were downstairs. I checked for myself... upstairs was dead. As soon as I returned to the little room downstairs, I was surrounded by about 10 girls. I told them to back off since I needed to settle down with a dink first. Eventually selected Sonia, a youngish bong milf. Had a great time with her... She was pleased that I chose her over all the young girls in the bar and showed her appreciation with an enthusiastic performance. One negative was that she tried to push her friends in me. One was her friends was this petite dusky beauty named Sonali who is probably around 19 or 20 with a banging body but zero personality... Boring!!! Anyways I passed and headed out to....

Kishore-> Took an auto from Sneha to Kishore around 3:30 or so. The outside room was dead with 3 young girls buried deep into their phone screens. I walked past them to the 2nd room, selected a seat and settled down. There were already a couple of local guys groping and smooching a couple of milfs. I asked the waiter the names of a couple of girls that looked good... Kajal (freaking hot) , pinky and Pooja. Passed on Pinky and Pooja because both were dressed in tight shalwar suits which meant no access to their assets. Passed on Kajal because she had that shaana vibe. Eventually selected Seema, a young bong with a beautiful face and slim figure. She looked very appealing from afar, but discovered that she had bad breath when I tried to kiss her. That was a huge turnoff. Thankfully a waiter stopped by in a few minutes to inform her that a regular customer was asking for her in the 3rd room. I gave her a say ka note and insisted that she go to her regular

Sangeet->
What about Sangeeet.

Dear Bro
I agree 2000 is not less
And one should not feel poor at all

life is difficult for all of us and every penny matters

My point is that the message

Aaj aao na

Is typically send when gal wants to show her strength to manager of orchestra by getting HER customers to come on specific day like 31 st

It increases her Value in the Db

If u go now , she will just extract money from you and not let you touch her also

So u can get back to her in next week and see if u can fuck her

And Bro

No one on this forum is Poor

Here on this forum and on this thread
Irrespective of who is physically present with the gal in Db or in Sb or in Orchestra , all of us ENJOY together

All of us Feel it together

We all on this forum on this thread are Rich

Rich by Dreams

Rich by desires

Rich by Togetherness

Rich by Virtual bonding

Rich by passion

Rich by virtual companionship

Money is there today

It May not be there tomorrow

Today it is with you
Tomorrow it may be with some one else

But

This Forum and these bros on it will remain forever

Uncle Sam
That is it guys. That is it!!!!!!!

By poor I mean see good return on money spend. No offence to anyone please. Nothing to do ability spend money

Thanks Raj, I wasnโ€™t much sure what is difference between a DB/SB/OB would be, sun city seemed like a place where I could have some fun( read plying with boobs/ pussy) till the time I visited this place.

Any place which you think is VFM? I just want to play with a decent birds body, have HJ/BJ if possible and come out without much loss in monetary terms. 800 for red bull and 600 for Apple juice seems a bit high from my standard and budget? I am basically from Bangalore and come frequently to Panvel as my parents live here.

Thanks Raj, I wasnโ€™t much sure what is difference between a DB/SB/OB would be, sun city seemed like a place where I could have some fun( read plying with boobs/ pussy) till the time I visited this place.

Any place which you think is VFM? I just want to play with a decent birds body, have HJ/BJ if possible and come out without much loss in monetary terms. 800 for red bull and 600 for Apple juice seems a bit high from my standard and budget? I am basically from Bangalore and come frequently to Panvel as my parents live here.

All guys please chip in

Morpheus, Man I loved your simplicity and honesty in your thoughts and experience from this first visit.

As rightly mentioned by Sam, KLPD happens with everyone and nervousness is Bound to occur during few initial appearances.

Remember stars are not born but they are self made, so don't give up boy and keep on hunting even with more passion and hunger.

Keep on rolling my friend.

Cheers! Bond! ๏ธ

Shoutbox
  1. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5โฃ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โค Monday, โคโฃ Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  2. Dreaminn:
    New Vinetmese girl wendy provides SF2 daty bbbj dfk rim cim cfs and massage , Chinese girl Luna and jenie sexy body good looking., 10225 Yonge Street, Richmond hill
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  4. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    CHERRY & *new SPINNER NANA (Nana starts at 3pm) today at AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Ivy, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  7. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธFran๐ŸŒธMel๐ŸŒธSophia โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  10. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žMonday, ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž Cici, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. โฃ๐Ÿ’ž โ€ŠVivian, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. ๐Ÿ’ž Jessica,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Natalia, ๐Ÿ’–Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธIvy๐ŸŒธKim โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverโ€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautifu
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girlโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service & Smoking Hot Body ๐Ÿฅ‘Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅMonday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’– Mimi,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. *NEW Lisa is a young, slim & very beautiful Vietnamese beauty with a model like body, 5โ€™4โ€ with sweet D Cups, nice massage, incredible services. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€"
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with 36DD open mind and Young cute Yuki slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Selina with big buttocks 30โ€™s and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›โฃa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Carmen, โฃ(Candy) ๐Ÿ’›beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. eyano99:
    Aurora
  24. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  25. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  28. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  36. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  37. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  49. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
Back