dance bars in navi mumbai

Chalo.....

No issues.... If you guys.... ever feel like doing things like Gentlemen or even Men then let me know...

till then you all can shout and squirl like gals you are free to do....

Now whenever I feel i will post and like whoever post i Like... Cos i know all you people can do is post numbers and names or anything here.... but when it comes to real life none will show up....

Be that as it may about Yuva Sena or anyone..... I dont require someone's support to fight my battles... people who can't do themselves require mob..... I dont require even one guy to come with me..... But yes you guys can be bring how many you wish... cos alone you wont be able to do anything...... so bring whoever you wish..... and how much ever...... you will need them...

until you come here let your fingers do what you can't....

And jackass bro..... so much big words about everything and someone calls you out in open as always Computer and IT go hide in back office.... come on yaar, I was just telling you to meet so that we can talk.. you could have come with 10 guys and I wud have still met u and just talk and try to sort this mess where you are dragging us all for no reason... Look at your friend already shit scared that he has decided he will cal yuva Sena and what all ..... but I wont call him alone also.. he will just wont come..... like you only give some bahana.....

Chalo now you guys can carry on your childish feud with any member... m gonna try to not address any post at you or ur buddies unless those are ready to meet in person with time and place..... Girly chat suits you and ur buddies...

Devil

Chalo.....

No issues.... If you guys.... ever feel like doing things like Gentlemen or even Men then let me know...

till then you all can shout and squirl like gals you are free to do....

Now whenever I feel i will post and like whoever post i Like... Cos i know all you people can do is post numbers and names or anything here.... but when it comes to real life none will show up....

Be that as it may about Yuva Sena or anyone..... I dont require someone's support to fight my battles... people who can't do themselves require mob..... I dont require even one guy to come with me..... But yes you guys can be bring how many you wish... cos alone you wont be able to do anything...... so bring whoever you wish..... and how much ever...... you will need them...

until you come here let your fingers do what you can't....

And jackass bro..... so much big words about everything and someone calls you out in open as always Computer and IT go hide in back office.... come on yaar, I was just telling you to meet so that we can talk.. you could have come with 10 guys and I wud have still met u and just talk and try to sort this mess where you are dragging us all for no reason... Look at your friend already shit scared that he has decided he will cal yuva Sena and what all ..... but I wont call him alone also.. he will just wont come..... like you only give some bahana.....

Chalo now you guys can carry on your childish feud with any member... m gonna try to not address any post at you or ur buddies unless those are ready to meet in person with time and place..... Girly chat suits you and ur buddies...

Devil

Lol we have your pic moron
Not sure based on what you’re bragging you can take multiple guys alone.

Go and masturbate as you were doing in engineering days

- Pimp Uncle Sam

So no peace

Shiva vs captain continues

Captian ke baap ka thread bhi rahega

Is thread main bhi no Frs

Only abuse

Let it be like this

Captain wont come in may
So this will continue till eternity

Jacyass no one is afraid of you
No one

We are not on forum to scare people or to get scarred

Jackyass if u dont abuse us..we wont abuse u

All the best for amercia and job

Ek party to do jaane ke pehele

If not to us
Then to others ..like anup chiller etc

Shiva

Captain pathetic madarchod hai
Aur uska Baap bhi madarchod hai

Jo nalasopara main rehta hai

Note to this forum seniors...

If you all set the environment of this thread such that UncleSam and Devil start getting likes and if you quote their posts to put them back in popularity, I will destroy this thread.

Folks have witnessed how a thread gets destroyed. So think before you act.

This chutiya uncle Sam is still involved with ferrous and its not acceptable.

The thread future is in your hands

I will be active in this thread and will keep watching. I don’t want this thread to die and therefore will be kicking these morons in separate thread.

- Pimp Uncle Sam

Lol we have your pic moron
Not sure based on what you’re bragging you can take multiple guys alone.

Go and masturbate as you were doing in engineering days

- Pimp Uncle Sam
Galti kar raha captain

Stay away from him

U will regret

Shiva

Galti kar raha captain

Stay away from him

U will regret

Shiva

Mai apne area me galti nahi karta :)
And I can guarantee you one thing...I wont even touch Devil. Par wo ghar wapas nahi ja payega :)

- Pimp Uncle Sam

Note to this forum seniors...

If you all set the environment of this thread such that UncleSam and Devil start getting likes and if you quote their posts to put them back in popularity, I will destroy this thread.

Folks have witnessed how a thread gets destroyed. So think before you act.

This chutiya uncle Sam is still involved with ferrous and its not acceptable.

The thread future is in your hands

I will be active in this thread and will keep watching. I don’t want this thread to die and therefore will be kicking these morons in separate thread.

- Pimp Uncle Sam
Ghnata

Nothimg will chamge

Guru ji will post when ever he finds something good to post

U can do what u want to do

To this thread or that thread

No one cares for u

Read indie forum
Some one is still prasing guru ji in that thread also

Chutiya

No praise for u on your orginal id

Pathetic

Saala

Shiva

So no peace

Shiva vs captain continues

Captian ke baap ka thread bhi rahega

Is thread main bhi no Frs

Only abuse

Let it be like this

Captain wont come in may
So this will continue till eternity

Jacyass no one is afraid of you
No one

We are not on forum to scare people or to get scarred

Jackyass if u dont abuse us..we wont abuse u

All the best for amercia and job

Ek party to do jaane ke pehele

If not to us
Then to others ..like anup chiller etc

Shiva

Aur uska Baap bhi madarchod hai

Jo nalasopara main rehta hai

Hahaha...captain vs Shiva in forum? Bastard, why you left me...if you are here I will take on you and Pandavas here as well outside...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hahaha...captain vs Shiva in forum? Bastard, why you left me...if you are here I will take on you and Pandavas here as well outside...

Do what ever u want jackasss

Who cares ?

Devil bro, what is the meeting for? You started this after you know that I will be leaving in March...

You know I will not attempt nasty...it will be a graveyard mistake to screw my life for silly fights...

I was suppose to fly in February and got delayed...I was dealing with these things when unnecessarily your partner dragged me for someone else posts...

I was not even going to mention the last 4 digits, or vehicle makes...Shiva/Sam instigated...i don't want to reach this stage but Shiva/Sam is making me do this...

Bro, look wise you are smart but why you are not thinking...don't you think I can reach anywhere for revenge....

Shiva dragged us and instigated me to do this...you know Sam and Sam knows this idiot this is the theory Shiva claims...do you guys don't understand even after we clarified we did not start this...

Now see I have to spend my energy to trace the address (will get it by tomorrow) and show what I am capable of...who wants this...Shiva/Sam is hitting my ego and pushing me to do the damage...

Peace can be made in this way...

Captain will delete all posts...
Captain will delete fake IDs created for the new thread...
Captain will delete the thread...
Shiva and Sam can continue as earlier in their thread...

Also,we are not responsible for other IDs like uncle.sam, Uncle Sam ki maa ki choot and Uncle Sam madarchod...we should not be blamed for this now and forever...

Devil bro, I know the damage will be severe but provocation and ego can be dangerous...

I will not meet you...one is I don't have to and other is I dont want to get nasty...

Devil bro, what is the meeting for? You started this after you know that I will be leaving in March...

You know I will not attempt nasty...it will be a graveyard mistake to screw my life for silly fights...

I was suppose to fly in February and got delayed...I was dealing with these things when unnecessarily your partner dragged me for someone else posts...

I was not even going to mention the last 4 digits, or vehicle makes...Shiva/Sam instigated...i don't want to reach this stage but Shiva/Sam is making me do this...

Bro, look wise you are smart but why you are not thinking...don't you think I can reach anywhere for revenge....

Shiva dragged us and instigated me to do this...you know Sam and Sam knows this idiot this is the theory Shiva claims...do you guys don't understand even after we clarified we did not start this...

Now see I have to spend my energy to trace the address (will get it by tomorrow) and show what I am capable of...who wants this...Shiva/Sam is hitting my ego and pushing me to do the damage...

Peace can be made in this way...

Captain will delete all posts...
Captain will delete fake IDs created for the new thread...
Captain will delete the thread...
Shiva and Sam can continue as earlier in their thread...

Also,we are not responsible for other IDs like uncle.sam, Uncle Sam ki maa ki choot and Uncle Sam madarchod...we should not be blamed for this now and forever...

Devil bro, I know the damage will be severe but provocation and ego can be dangerous...

I will not meet you...one is I don't have to and other is I dont want to get nasty...

Jackyass bro...

I wasn't calling you for any revenge... if that wud have been the case, I would have called you somewhere i will have an edge.. use your brain....

I was calling so that we can talk and clear this shit, if theres any...... (which personally i dont understand wat you have against me..)... cos i never fought wit u or stated you anything.....

I was not calling you to damage or hurt you anyways... just to talk to u.... so your place and your time....

you want my address, ,meet me will tell you my Thane Address... not the one registered with my Car..... and infact when you will find out even the registration is not on my name or the address i stay...... so waste of your energy ....

I dont have ego or hatred or grudge against u...

All i am saying, like a sensible and reasonable person, if u r one, lets sit and talk

Just You and me.... No one else... or you can bring your friends if u think i will bring anyone with me...... Cos srsly I dont need anyone to partner me any place..... you have my word, I will be alone...... Groups are for people who can't do things themselves.. they will always require some one else to fight there battles......

And m not against your career or ur life so be rest assured, I wont screw your life for any reason.. unless you harm me in any way... which doesn't include my number posting or car pics or mine..... I have 5 numbers currently active... not just that one car...... and about pics i am not concerned....

I was just calling you to make peace....

Devil

Jacky we want u to go to America happily

We don't want any one to get affected by us

But at the same time no one is afraid of personal details if any getting leaked

U can do it if u want

No one cares

Stay out of forum

And enjoy.

If u r on forum with captain we will target u
Otherwise we have no personal thing against u

And yes
If u are coming to my home
U r most welcome

We will have drinks

Party to him dange

Shiva

Aur uska baap bhi madarchod hai

Jackyass bro...

I wasn't calling you for any revenge... if that wud have been the case, I would have called you somewhere i will have an edge.. use your brain....

I was calling so that we can talk and clear this shit, if theres any...... (which personally i dont understand wat you have against me..)... cos i never fought wit u or stated you anything.....

I was not calling you to damage or hurt you anyways... just to talk to u.... so your place and your time....

you want my address, ,meet me will tell you my Thane Address... not the one registered with my Car..... and infact when you will find out even the registration is not on my name or the address i stay...... so waste of your energy ....

I dont have ego or hatred or grudge against u...

All i am saying, like a sensible and reasonable person, if u r one, lets sit and talk

Just You and me.... No one else... or you can bring your friends if u think i will bring anyone with me...... Cos srsly I dont need anyone to partner me any place..... you have my word, I will be alone...... Groups are for people who can't do things themselves.. they will always require some one else to fight there battles......

And m not against your career or ur life so be rest assured, I wont screw your life for any reason.. unless you harm me in any way... which doesn't include my number posting or car pics or mine..... I have 5 numbers currently active... not just that one car...... and about pics i am not concerned....

I was just calling you to make peace....

Devil
Devil bro, I find it waste of time meeting you...if you want peace just Shiva/Sam should agree to my points...I think it is fair...all good...simply blaming us for other IDs is the issue... someone is enjoying the fight...

Even if we meet this is my stance...

We don’t have issues if personal details are posted...

And the FB profile gets deactivated...

What a joke.
Ferrous blocked his FB as if I don’t have his FB details downloaded. We will know soon. His phone number is already being spammed. Many more to come...

Jacky, don’t fall for trap. Leave the meeting task upon me.

As far as forum is concerned, either chutiya uncle Sam has to leave this thread or this thread wont exist.

I can guarantee there is no other option.

- Pimp Uncle Sam

Devil bro, I find it waste of time meeting you...if you want peace just Shiva/Sam should agree to my points...I think it is fair...all good...simply blaming us for other IDs is the issue... someone is enjoying the fight...

Even if we meet this is my stance...

Bro you find it waste of time meeting me..???? but gathering info about us... shadowing us... is not..???

I am again telling you m speaking for myself no Sam/Shiva... you can deal with them whichever way u wish.... but when you take my name i will come to u...

But now it is clear You wont meet me in person to sort it like Man to Man...

Chalo then you enjoy your fights... or whatever you think u doing... and All the very best for your future endeavours......

Devil

Bro you find it waste of time meeting me..???? but gathering info about us... shadowing us... is not..???

I am again telling you m speaking for myself no Sam/Shiva... you can deal with them whichever way u wish.... but when you take my name i will come to u...

But now it is clear You wont meet me in person to sort it like Man to Man...

Chalo then you enjoy your fights... or whatever you think u doing... and All the very best for your future endeavours......

Devil

Yes he wont because you chutiyas cant be trusted.

Tu akele ana mujhse milne...keep your energy for meeting me in my area

Mechanical engineering kiya hai par lukkha chutiya hi hai

- Pimp Uncle Sam

Yes he wont because you chutiyas cant be trusted.

Tu akele ana mujhse milne...keep your energy for meeting me in my area

Mechanical engineering kiya hai par lukkha chutiya hi hai

- Pimp Uncle Sam
AAo na sir...

jab aap aayege tab aapse baat karege....

Sarrein Yuva Sena ke netao aur karyakarta ke saath Aaana... aap plss akele na aana.... request hai aapse... Hum akele aayege Waada hai aapse.....

Till then no reply to you anymore..

Devil

Jacky we want u to go to America happily

We don't want any one to get affected by us

But at the same time no one is afraid of personal details if any getting leaked

U can do it if u want

No one cares

Stay out of forum

And enjoy.

If u r on forum with captain we will target u
Otherwise we have no personal thing against u

And yes
If u are coming to my home
U r most welcome

We will have drinks

Party to him dange

Shiva

Aur uska baap bhi madarchod hai
Captain was always with me. I was about to fly on Feb and things delayed and while dealing with some uncertainty this shit of blaming us came...captain was the person I was discussing during my difficulty... captain is nice guy...just remember the fight with monger pleasure and how they settled...

Will be always with captain...

You have to believe that we are not responsible for the fake IDs... someone is enjoying...

We cannot be together but with mutual respect can be like earlier... promise will not disturb you and anything don't blame us...

Bro... on provocation if I do anything serious the guilt will hurt me more than anything else...

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  4. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  5. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  14. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  17. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  26. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  27. McClain:
    Indore
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  32. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  33. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  38. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator