dance bars in navi mumbai

A honey bee gives its fatal sting and dies with that. Sexual orgasm too has a near death feeling. As Sonali was furiously working her hand on my captivated manhood in her feminine fists, I was in a deep sting lip kiss, sucking her lower lips to its last nectar as I unloaded my seeds in her palm. My mongering evening on a monday ( 25th Feb ) dropped its scene for the day ( I mean night ) in a dark seedy corner of Sneha.
It had all started around 7.30 pm on that day when I after my last dancing experience in Kishor thought of trying something upscale like Caabana and pushed its door. Took a seat on the wall side sofa a little oblique to the orchestra. Around 10-12 girls of various shapes and sizes were hanging around in groups looking half interested to very interested. Few distinguished looking fellows ( a group and a duo ) were occupying the chairs and round tables. Some guys were also sitting on the wall side bench sofas like me. There was a very cute looking young hottie wearing a sparkling frock or slip with naughty mischevious eyes was entertaining the duo seated on the club chair arrangement and at the same time giving me throw away smiles and eye signals. At least I believed so. The coatwalla approached her on my behalf but I guess she was sort of working a project on those two on the club chair at the centre. Meanwhile another young bong named Arohi caught my eyes and I asked her to sit. After Kishor success ( I mean my version of dancing ) I was keen to shake my legs here too. But found Arohi very reluctant or not very agile when it comes to shaking hips and feet. Or was it because she wanted to see wads of currency before giving a go for it ? Don't really know. Lost interest and passed a 100 RS note to her and she left with her red bull. In the meantime I too was sort of feeling alone type and only attracted to that young hottie who was busy with more lucrative fellows I guess, decided to leave Caabana treating the visit as a recce ( stupid me, forgot to ask the coatwalla the hot lasses name, naivety thy name is mongering ). Left for Sneha around 9 pm , nursing a hurt ego of not been able to get a hang of it, frustration building a hardon wantinga releasese in some women's fist and recover myself. And finally the Bee had his last sting of the day in Sneha and died for the day ,to be resurrected and search for honey again in another day and perhaps in another place... happy in its illusions.

Last edited:
Cannon SB Colaba FR (Exclusive)

After my initiation into SBs of Navi Mumbai, I was looking for similar experience in suburbs as its not always possible to go 1 - 1.5 hour away to Navi Mumbai. I did RTFF and PMed some mongers who have posted about western suburbs. But most of them were DBs/OBs. Only in one or two posts, I got brief reference to Cannon SB in Colaba.

I happened to be in Sobo today and decided to try Cannon SB. Had read that OB starts at 6 pm. So reached around 5.15 pm. The bar is opposite electric house on Colaba causeway.

Went to first floor which houses the SB. It's a 10 feet by 10 feet setup. There are two 3 seater sofas facing each other on one side. And 4 sofa arrangement on the other side. The funny thing is that there are full length mirrors on the walls on both ends, so privacy is little low. The lights are dim, kind of Mayur level.

When I reached, there were 2 other customers sitting in 4 sofa arrangement. I took the seat at 2 sofas and ordered fosters. There were around 4-5 average milfs who were surrounding the other 2 customers. After a while a milf walked in and said hi. She asked me to shift to the opposite sofa and asked me to sit on one edge.

The funny thing is that girls don't sit with you, they stand with you while you are sitting at one edge of the sofa. With their backs to other side, and tits to your face, this way they create some semblance of privacy, though everything is visible on wall mirrors.

The milf's name was Anita Patil. And she kept bitching about other Andhra, Kerala girls and OB girls. Gave me good access to her tits, was doing Dfk, though I spotted a trace of gutka on teeth. Was upsellig me entry from the word go and took my number. Wanted 1000 in advance. But I said I will give 500 in advance and 500 later.

The bill for 2 beers and 2x 60 ml whiskies that she ordered was surprisingly small at 1120. But she managed to squeeze me on tips. She finally took 1500 from me plus 200 for her friend who gave her the direction about me plus 400 for 2 waiters and manager. Even the door man was not satisfied with 20 that I gave and took 100. So whatever was saved on drinks was spent on tips. The final amount was around 3300.

Overall ok experience if you can control the tips.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A honey bee gives its fatal sting and dies with that. Sexual orgasm too has a near death feeling. As Sonali was furiously working her hand on my captivated manhood in her feminine fists, I was in a deep sting lip kiss, sucking her lower lips to its last nectar as I unloaded my seeds in her palm. My mongering evening on a monday ( 25th Feb ) dropped its scene for the day ( I mean night ) in a dark seedy corner of Sneha.
It had all started around 7.30 pm on that day when I after my last dancing experience in Kishor thought of trying something upscale like Caabana and pushed its door. Took a seat on the wall side sofa a little oblique to the orchestra. Around 10-12 girls of various shapes and sizes were hanging around in groups looking half interested to very interested. Few distinguished looking fellows ( a group and a duo ) were occupying the chairs and round tables. Some guys were also sitting on the wall side bench sofas like me. There was a very cute looking young hottie wearing a sparkling frock or slip with naughty mischevious eyes was entertaining the duo seated on the club chair arrangement and at the same time giving me throw away smiles and eye signals. At least I believed so. The coatwalla approached her on my behalf but I guess she was sort of working a project on those two on the club chair at the centre. Meanwhile another young bong named Arohi caught my eyes and I asked her to sit. After Kishor success ( I mean my version of dancing ) I was keen to shake my legs here too. But found Arohi very reluctant or not very agile when it comes to shaking hips and feet. Or was it because she wanted to see wads of currency before giving a go for it ? Don't really know. Lost interest and passed a 100 RS note to her and she left with her red bull. In the meantime I too was sort of feeling alone type and only attracted to that young hottie who was busy with more lucrative fellows I guess, decided to leave Caabana treating the visit as a recce ( stupid me, forgot to ask the coatwalla the hot lasses name, naivety thy name is mongering ). Left for Sneha around 9 pm , nursing a hurt ego of not been able to get a hang of it, frustration building a hardon wantinga releasese in some women's fist and recover myself. And finally the Bee had his last sting of the day in Sneha and died for the day ,to be resurrected and search for honey again in another day and perhaps in another place... happy in its illusions.
Bro I came to know SB is service bar DB is Dance bar and what ia OB now..??

Bro I came to know SB is service bar DB is Dance bar and what ia OB now..??
Bro i think you shot a right question to a wrong person ( guess it was for Sweetdreamer 29 , ohhhh what an age to be at....both vitality and money is there at 29 ) ,, me too am not an expert on these abbreviations but my borrowed wisdom from the experiences of this forum tells me that OB stands for Orchestra Bar . OB girls ( vocalist, dancers or just showpieces ) are supposedly like Apsaras, out of reach and touch of common working class mortals ( like me ) , only legends and the powerful with right amount of patience and resources have been said to have some access to them. Rest have only fantasized.

Last edited:
Hello from UK
>>>

Please guide me on some strip clubs at this location.

I am also waiting for one of my friend to arrive here so that we monger together.

After my initiation into SBs of Navi Mumbai, I was looking for similar experience in suburbs as its not always possible to go 1 - 1.5 hour away to Navi Mumbai. I did RTFF and PMed some mongers who have posted about western suburbs. But most of them were DBs/OBs. Only in one or two posts, I got brief reference to Cannon SB in Colaba.

I happened to be in Sobo today and decided to try Cannon SB. Had read that OB starts at 6 pm. So reached around 5.15 pm. The bar is opposite electric house on Colaba causeway.

Went to first floor which houses the SB. It's a 10 feet by 10 feet setup. There are two 3 seater sofas facing each other on one side. And 4 sofa arrangement on the other side. The funny thing is that there are full length mirrors on the walls on both ends, so privacy is little low. The lights are dim, kind of Mayur level.

When I reached, there were 2 other customers sitting in 4 sofa arrangement. I took the seat at 2 sofas and ordered fosters. There were around 4-5 average milfs who were surrounding the other 2 customers. After a while a milf walked in and said hi. She asked me to shift to the opposite sofa and asked me to sit on one edge.

The funny thing is that girls don't sit with you, they stand with you while you are sitting at one edge of the sofa. With their backs to other side, and tits to your face, this way they create some semblance of privacy, though everything is visible on wall mirrors.

The milf's name was Anita Patil. And she kept bitching about other Andhra, Kerala girls and OB girls. Gave me good access to her tits, was doing Dfk, though I spotted a trace of gutka on teeth. Was upsellig me entry from the word go and took my number. Wanted 1000 in advance. But I said I will give 500 in advance and 500 later.

The bill for 2 beers and 2x 60 ml whiskies that she ordered was surprisingly small at 1120. But she managed to squeeze me on tips. She finally took 1500 from me plus 200 for her friend who gave her the direction about me plus 400 for 2 waiters and manager. Even the door man was not satisfied with 20 that I gave and took 100. So whatever was saved on drinks was spent on tips. The final amount was around 3300.

Yes bro
These tips and boni to friends is very high on our pockets. My rasna experiences are on similar lines.. Boni of 100 200 to girls friends and room mates cost me atleast 500. Tip to waiter tablewala again 500. Also tip to special tablewala and waiter who help in connects and info 200. Tip to gatewala 50 or 100. So total spends on tips is min 1200 rs. This is too high. If person with low income or minded with limited spend enters db sb then they may stop after couple of ventures. We must control.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Sorry bhai log for an irrelevant post.

Just for clarification I don't care about fight on this forum....I m not on anyone's side.

Today visited Rasna and came to know that few of the people were inquiring about me from girls.

Bhai meri koi bhi details chahiye to personally Lelo why you are troubling girls.

I don't give a damn about opinion of people on my post...if you like it it's ok and if you feel it's exaggerated than its better. I don't have any interest being called as senior.

Please don't interfere in my personal business. You can take it as request or advise or warning.

I never indulge into any argument on this forum...I never cared about genuineness of anyone's post.

Fir bhi agar apki gaand me keeda he to face to face Milo...will sort out everything.

Have safe and happy mongering

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
This is complete bullshit and the person making inquiries must learn something from respected members and behave like MAN.

Just like while doing business or job if one needs any info then he must make own efforts and must not depend upon anyone else. Also what image of yours you want to portrait into girls mind when you ask them? Also i am falling short to understand what you want to achieve man? Do you think db ob randi girls would have personal info of mongers? Also ideal mongers are great warriors who know to to mitigate issues arising out of your stupidities plus they know how to do surgical strike even if you think you are smart or you may be frequent overseas traveller.

This is last warning to stop at loc. We dont care what f*ckall things you do in any db sb ob neither we care on amount you spend. So does you limit yourself to your acts and do not stepin our personal teroteris.

Brother, please be blunt and direct on your remarks. Name the person here. You don'thave to hesitate.
I think, I have given messages to all of them who were enquiring about me. Rest of the bluntness will not be shown here on forum..it will be face to face, if they will continue to interfere in my personal life.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Budding Pair of mine wanna give his Johny a little pleasure.

Any other dens other than Sneha, Sai Darbar n Mayur as he doesn’t wanna routine at these places?

Thanks BonD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budding Pair of mine wanna give his Johny a little pleasure.

Any other dens other than Sneha, Sai Darbar n Mayur as he doesn’t wanna routine at these places?

Thanks BonD!

Brother, try Sunil in belapur for a change.

Bro Sunil SB is not like sneha and sai darbar ....
But as same as Mayur ...
Also coatwalas are greedy there ....
But surely you will not have hj and open access to girls like Sai darbar and sneha.

Bro
I hv been to causeway umpteen times and passed cannon a hundred times but never knew sb set up existed in cannon.
The bill for two beers and two whisky shots for 1150 is less than that of a gents bar and that too in an upscale area like colaba. I wonder how i missed it until now.
Will surely visit not for the milfs there but just out of curiosity.
Thanx bro for this explore. ..

MK

Bro if I may ask, Is Sunil a Service Bar like Sneha ? What is the best time to go ?
Sunil is a kinda hybrid joint. Visit by 4ish to get privacy. U need to occupy right hand side partition portion as u enter thru door leading to main hall.
U could see some senior citizens groping, kissing bong teens in that area.
There are few bongs and a couple of jharkhand chiks who are more than happy to let their assets caressed by patrons.
By 6-6.30 pm, the joint gets flooded thereby diminishing ur chances to hv privacy.

MK

Thank You Gentlemen’s - Anup, BBMK, Ashok n my Favorite MK.

Looks like Johny will get some action this afternoon.

I will be spotted somewhere in Happy Street Tonight !

Cheers! BonD!

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐💋at 1536 Warden Avenue 💐💘🌹Sunday, Lily...☺ Michelle traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality💋🏵📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  4. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  9. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋🔴Sunday, ❤❣Yoyo, 💋small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  13. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💥💋💘 Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞💗 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💢💕 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  22. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💢💞💫💥Sunday, ❤💋 Vivian,💞 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  25. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💫💋Sunday, ❣💗Cici... 💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  27. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  28. McClain:
    Indore
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator