dance bars in navi mumbai

Highly wasteful (Copy-Paste) Post.

Song of the day: War Pigs

One of my fav songs during college days...hope u guys like the lyrics...do listen to it once... If Basu da can waste pages here with his doubts, then I might as well waste one post !! Here it goes—

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor
Yeah!
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes
Yeah!
Now in darkness world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pig's crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing spreads his wings
oh lord yeah!

Ashwin
Great Number. Apt for the time we live in. After the pigs it's too add the dogs , from Pink Floyd one of my favourite bands :
Dogs of War
Pink Floyd
Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate
Discovery is to be disowned
Our currency is flesh and bone
Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather 'round and haggle
For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
Even our masters don't know the web we weave
One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world, one world
Invisible transfers, long distance calls,
Hollow laughter in marble halls
Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
Has unleashed the dogs of war
You can't stop what has begun
Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion
We all have a dark side, to say the least
And dealing in death is the nature of the beast
One world, one world
The dogs of war don't negotiate
The dogs of war won't capitulate,
They will take and you will give,
And you must die so that they may live
You can knock at any door,
But wherever you go, you know they've been there before
Well winners can lose and things can get strained
But whatever you change, you know the dogs remain.
One world, one world
Songwriters: Dave Gilmour / Anthony Moore
Dogs of War lyrics © Concord Music Publishing LLC

Last edited:
Dear Basu da,

I don’t wish to be nosy, but will be in any case. Would like to know how you handled the quandary you were in at home. Did you find the right alibi to explain your numerous visits to Mayur discovered by your wife through your uber app history?

There could be a lesson for us in there.

Kindly enlighten us. This could happen to any of us at any time. We need to keep ourselves armed with the right alibis.

Good day folks..

Doubt for the day !!

Did talks between Donald Trump and Kin Jong Un failed due to political, personal ego or pure theatrical reasons?

For the greater good of their countries and it's people would these two meet, disarm, agree and sign a peace treaty? !!

Enjoy the first Sunday of March guys.. March to your favourite SB/DB/OB before sun/election/cricket holds you up.. And please post FRs..

I am quarantined and bloody bored...Watching TV only increases it.. News channels are scary, movies shown in movie channel are even scarier.. and for music channels, who wants to watch it on screen after had personal , live experience of DB?!! Until I find another form of entertainment (don't suggest masturbation, I do have two healthy functioning hands, unfortunately nothing much to hold on to) I am going to put random doubts.. so apologies in advance!!

Again, have a great mongering day.. Enjoy..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

At Devil/ Shivamrut/ NM80
Ignore this maha chutiyas..One is into spying and other posting and abusing from multiple ID's by sitting in US..Very easy to do that when not face to face...Calling himself Sher...ha ha ha...Waste of time..If some one is planning to go to US he should focus on that rather then creating more mess for himself and others...Focus on things which r important rather than this...
@ Anup chiller and Basu da..Why u guy's did not take stand when pathetic captain threatened to post morphed photos of someone sister's on various forums and they start abusing in worst possible manner dragging in mother n sister of forum members..Why this Hypocrisy? U must be having issues with Shivamrut but take a stand when something is spoken wrong about someone even though u may not be related to...
I don't know anyone personally here but just posted what i felt..

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk
Windsor brother, I think we are missing on the sequence of events. Uncle Sam to satisfy his ego introduced Shivamrut which all known. These two IDs were making fool of everyone with their Guruji, chaila remarks. Here another introduced himself as joker and added to the nuisance. He was identified for playing double game. Using the family to threaten is not acceptable and always has the support regardless of the manipulation joker/ferrous did. But really Shivamrut/Uncle Sam were trying to gain sympathy. Captain demanded apology for joker/ferrous action but ego prevented and tried to gain sympathy. Ferrous did not apologize but was any damage done? No, right? If Shivamrut was not introduced by this guy Sam then there would have been support for him. This guy again is the cause for nuisance. Most of the seniors acknowledged that he is fooling around.

If we speak against this moron we will be put into another group and he starts abusing. Show me one post where I abused him but just see the color he changes just like a chameleon.

Even, now I feel that ferrous is playing the game and this two groups are fighting and getting uglier. At least, better now where Shivamrut suddenly stopped abusing. I discussed with NM in PM and cleared things that I did not enquire anything personal but checked the authenticity of a FR. I have my view but not important from forum perspective.

This Shivamrut without any contribution just speaks for/like Guruji's mirror. Unless this guy is manipulating no point to support him as there is always doubt in things which he claims. He just speaks without any evidence. You tell your view and if it against him he comes with the weirdest assumption.

Sometimes a peep into inner darkness of suppose to be most respectable person is terrifying. This mind can be more dangerous and poisonous. Pity the family and friends surrounding such people. If my assumption is true then he is a shame to the community who are treated next to God. No conclusion but I feel it is getting ugly and dangerous.

Again, I am not into any group. Hope peace prevails. This is my view Windsor brother. Let the victims ferrous/Sam speak for themselves rather than fake Id before expecting support.

Last edited:
aaj tak ek baat samajh nahi aaayi

why does shivamrut need to defend unclesam ?
unclesam can ofcourse speak for himself, isnt it ?

yaar chela or chamchaagiri ki bhi koi hadd hey ya nahi ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Brother, I echo your views. The story of an OB owner supporting a so called Guruji to the extent of emoting his mind here is simply outstanding. Be prepared for some accusations and to be put in a group. Just wait for the fake ID's reaction.

Great Number. Apt for the time we live in. After the pigs it's too add the dogs , from Pink Floyd one of my favourite bands :
Dogs of War
Pink Floyd
Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate
Discovery is to be disowned
Our currency is flesh and bone
Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather 'round and haggle
For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
Even our masters don't know the web we weave
One world, one world
Invisible transfers, long distance calls,
Hollow laughter in marble halls
Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
Has unleashed the dogs of war
You can't stop what has begun
Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion
We all have a dark side, to say the least
And dealing in death is the nature of the beast
One world, one world
The dogs of war don't negotiate
The dogs of war won't capitulate,
They will take and you will give,
And you must die so that they may live
You can knock at any door,
But wherever you go, you know they've been there before
Well winners can lose and things can get strained
But whatever you change, you know the dogs remain.
One world, one world
Songwriters: Dave Gilmour / Anthony Moore
Dogs of War lyrics Concord Music Publishing LLC

What a combo....War Pigs and Dogs of Wars...

Here I Go, TURN THE PAGE...

On a long and lonesome highway,.......

Cheers..
(already feels like we all forum members r together sitting in some stingy bar on a hot summer afternoon...sipping beer...and an old cassette player playing these songs...laughing out on our own FRs and the escapades we have had)

Calling my doubts as wasting pages.. I am taking away the Most Friendly Nation status from you !!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

NOoooooo.
I beg u..and surrender.

I was only borrowing ur shoulder/glamour to shoot my FR..

Cheers.
(U make our difficult times bearable.)

Ashwin

Visited Akshay around 3:30 PM

2 auntie were there ...no customer..asked anna that if you want service bar to flourish than add some nice chicks rather than these ugly aunties.

Now heading towards usual DBs as SB were never of my taste.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Kya baat hai...

Someone is nervous from the inside and uses the dusara avatar as if nothing happened...

Picture to abhi start hi hua hai...

In real life, uncle Sam chutiye does look like Kim Jong Un. When his details are shared, it shall be obvious...

Lets call him Indian Kim Jong Un
Both look like pigs and cheaters

Bhai...Jab captain proof dete hain...case wahi close ho jata hai. Pehle bhi hua, thoda yaad karo...apne joker bhai ko yaad karo...
Jab tumhara proof denge, tab bhi yahi hoga...

Target has been hit correctly...
Why would forum deny...why did chutiya uncle Sam spoke about FB blocking, Cyber Crime, etc.
Looks like someone is nervous...

You show as if you are powerful, we know you aren’t. Kim Jong Un status belongs to you.
Anyways, you don’t have bhramastra...how could you be related to USA?

I will spam your details, but before that I will damage your online status (not forum status, its already damaged)
Sharing details with your wife in her hospital...that is also on target...but before that lets first establish link between real you on this forum, isn’t it?

Bhai...call for ceasefire...kyu apni Gand marwa rahe ho...

And finally...
Looks like there is not just one Doctor who abuses his profession...there has always been the beharoopiya Uncle Sam who is also a Doctor who has apparently done this:

Can anyone on this forum imagine of a Doctor, who’s job is to treat people...but instead curses one parents to suffer from cancer?
The same person talks about someone else harassing him and his wife...
Common...what chutiyapa is this...
This guy clearly deserves to get his ass kicked...and that’s what exactly is happening and will happen...

Amrici Bapu kasie hai ?

Saale tere ladke ko cancer hoga

Sin will come back

To captain ke maa aur baap ko naukar dekhte hai..
Captian nahi

Saala harami
Maa ko nahi dekhta
Bhosdika
Narak jaayega
Us ke bete ko cancer ho jayega
Saala paapi

- Pimp Uncle Sam

Last edited:
Nice FR !

BUT

Why so much hatred towards forum member & waiter to curse them with such an evil disease ?

Remember, SB girls are suffering from STDs.
DB girls stay at Congress house, Faras Road.
If you curse other people with cancer, you may suffer from STDs.

Be cautious !
This ID is probably a fake id to defame a doctor who must be having his clinic around the place where he boarded his ola.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. Buddha

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

TURN THE PAGE By Metallica

AND

HOTEL CALIFORNIA By Eagles

Are my favorite

Can listen to these two songs in loops for an hour while sipping a whiskey alone.

Cheers !

Spoken my heart.
What can I say. The songs r already playing in my mind.

I think we r getting the List of songs for “Mongering Cowboys”....which is not about enjoying together...
But each one, enjoying like a Lone Wolf...
Together only in thoughts and likings.

Once Upon A Time In Navi Mumbai

(Salam Hayek is the only missing ingredient here...and probably the most important one)

Cheers
Ashwin

Windsor brother, I think we are missing on the sequence of events. Uncle Sam to satisfy his ego introduced Shivamrut which all known. These two IDs were making fool of everyone with their Guruji, chaila remarks. Here another introduced himself as joker and added to the nuisance. He was identified for playing double game. Using the family to threaten is not acceptable and always has the support regardless of the manipulation joker/ferrous did. But really Shivamrut/Uncle Sam were trying to gain sympathy. Captain demanded apology for joker/ferrous action but ego prevented and tried to gain sympathy. Ferrous did not apologize but was any damage done? No, right? If Shivamrut was not introduced by this guy Sam then there would have been support for him. This guy again is the cause for nuisance. Most of the seniors acknowledged that he is fooling around.

If we speak against this moron we will be put into another group and he starts abusing. Show me one post where I abused him but just see the color he changes just like a chameleon.

Even, now I feel that ferrous is playing the game and this two groups are fighting and getting uglier. At least, better now where Shivamrut suddenly stopped abusing. I discussed with NM in PM and cleared things that I did not enquire anything personal but checked the authenticity of a FR. I have my view but not important from forum perspective.

This Shivamrut with contribution just speaks for/like Guruji's mirror. Unless this guy is manipulating no point to support him as there is always doubt in things which he claims. He just speaks without any evidence. You tell your view and if it against him he comes with the weirdest assumption.

Sometimes a peep into inner darkness of suppose to be most respectable person is terrifying. This mind can be more dangerous and poisonous. Pity the family and friends surrounding such people. If my assumption is true then he is a shame to the community who are treated next to God. No conclusion but I feel it is getting ugly and dangerous.

Again, I am not into any group. Hope peace prevails. This is my view Windsor brother. Let the victims ferrous/Sam speak for themselves rather than fake Id before expecting support.

Anup bro,

Just to add on what you said.

However you should remember the game of DB.. these girls go with customer on their own choice...they are not indies who goes with anyone... whatever arrangements they have with customers., They will never ever discuss or disclose even though you become her boyfriend.

Checking authenticity of any FR is a wastage of time better a monger should find his own way to crack any girl and try to get much possible fun.

If you don't want to trust me ...I will give you details of a DB girl who is my regular muse...even if you ask her that she goes with me...she will say no ...I am just a customer to whom she only meet inside DB.

This is secret of DB...so rather than focusing on fulfilling fantasies which other monger got should focus on your own enjoyment.

One more thing even if a DB girl is a girlfriend of any monger...you can have fun with her till the time she goes to DB, afterall they goes there to earn money and if they find potential customer than don't shy away to please him.

Even after visiting DBs for almost 12 years I feel I don't understand more than 1% of the way these DBs works. Might be I am not quick learner as other seniors like MK, Bond, ilikeitmonger or Sam. But still I pay visit to these places for fun not to observe any co-monger or verify any one's FR.

And lastly:-

Till the time people are fighting on the forum it's all acceptable but we should not interfere into someone's personal life or try to breach anyone's privacy. You can think that you are not traceable but who knows what other guy is capable of or how we can harm you in real life. So better enjoy your life to the fullest and enjoy information flowing on the forum rest all is useless...life is much bigger outside this forum.

Cheers

NM

No one answered my question

What is so nice about new place in shirvane ?

Let those who want to fight ..fight

Others can answer

UncleSam

Anup bro,

Just to add on what you said.

However you should remember the game of DB.. these girls go with customer on their own choice...they are not indies who goes with anyone... whatever arrangements they have with customers., They will never ever discuss or disclose even though you become her boyfriend.

Checking authenticity of any FR is a wastage of time better a monger should find his own way to crack any girl and try to get much possible fun.

If you don't want to trust me ...I will give you details of a DB girl who is my regular muse...even if you ask her that she goes with me...she will say no ...I am just a customer to whom she only meet inside DB.

This is secret of DB...so rather than focusing on fulfilling fantasies which other monger got should focus on your own enjoyment.

One more thing even if a DB girl is a girlfriend of any monger...you can have fun with her till the time she goes to DB, afterall they goes there to earn money and if they find potential customer than don't shy away to please him.

Even after visiting DBs for almost 12 years I feel I don't understand more than 1% of the way these DBs works. Might be I am not quick learner as other seniors like MK, Bond, ilikeitmonger or Sam. But still I pay visit to these places for fun not to observe any co-monger or verify any one's FR.

And lastly:-

Till the time people are fighting on the forum it's all acceptable but we should not interfere into someone's personal life or try to breach anyone's privacy. You can think that you are not traceable but who knows what other guy is capable of or how we can harm you in real life. So better enjoy your life to the fullest and enjoy information flowing on the forum rest all is useless...life is much bigger outside this forum.

Cheers

NM

Echo to NM here! Below principles are absolutely true and applies to each monger each girl n each bar!

1. whatever arrangements they have with customers., They will never ever discuss or disclose even though you become her boyfriend.

2. I will give you details of a DB girl who is my regular muse...even if you ask her that she goes with me...she will say no ...I am just a customer to whom she only meet inside DB.

3. afterall they goes there to earn money and if they find potential customer than don't shy away to please him.

I carry only lust with me n keep love at home when mongering based on janu Babu Chutiyapa trances in past days.

So keep dancing, keep hunting,

But never disrespect n never ill treated any girl.

Cheers from Istanbul as my next flight to Denmark is in another few hours.

BonD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  2. McClain:
    Indore
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  10. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. GameOn:
    Un
  33. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  34. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  35. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator