dance bars in navi mumbai

What does Gm stand for here brother
There are too many meanings of Gm specially when it is night
This word GM is an expertise word invented by some great or say harami personality... If u get to know the meaning of it the plz pm me , I will be much satisfied rather happy for the person who might reveal u the meaning of it ..
Cheers ,

Jimmy

This word GM is an expertise word invented by some great or say harami personality... If u get to know the meaning of it the plz pm me , I will be much satisfied rather happy for the person who might reveal u the meaning of it ..
Cheers ,

Jimmy

When you dont yourself know the meaning than why do u use this for others and specially for strangers.

Sometimes it is injurious for health

I know the meaning. Plz revert back if you get to know about the same.
That is what i am telling u that if u dont know the meaning of word why u have used it for me and if u know the meaning u can post it in thread or can PM
It doesn't matter for me if the meaning of this word is bad or good

Or say this is a new challenge for you to know the meaning of GM.. plz get the rid of that old school girl and let me Know the meaning of the particular word GM...
cheers ,

Jimmy

There is nothing like a challenge to know me the meaning of the word,
I want to know your intentions to use this word for me.

Sometimes feeling/intentions have more power than the words

Cheers ,

Jimmy
Gaand Mara toh nai ?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Short FR Akshay

Well this akshay is on turbhe midc road between love and saigeet(its sai something). Was accompanied with NM DevilZone BlackDevil. We were there just for hour but bar was well packed. Lights switched ON couple of times which set off our mood. Thirdtime more bright was switchedon and girls left. Asked for bill and left. Except for this mess we enjoyed time with ekta, sonam, tamannah, muskan and shivani. Over 10K flown. Girls in bar were not much great but good. There were plenty of good chicks with few small denominations in hand and looking here and there for opportunity. Felt very bad for them as few with good body and were dancing alone in between. But unlucky for them no one was calling them. As soon as bundles were on tables all eyes glued. Our usual chicks were first to come and say hi ge etc. So just missed other chicks which were on mind but surely try on next visit. Surely tamannah, muskan were dancing first time for us. So enjoyed yesterday later in quilla the vashi with few more friends kamleshj2, pratapchan and rohanindigo.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

BlackDevil? You mean this guy?

IMG_1013.jpg

I know him. He is a nice guy. I mean... a nice pimp.
Just like me...

Ajay6495... naam to suna hi hoga?

-
Pimp Uncle Sam

Last edited:
BlackDevil? You mean this guy?

View attachment 95768

I know him. He is a nice guy. I mean... a nice pimp.
Just like me...

Ajay6495... naam to suna hi hoga?

-
Pimp Uncle Sam
Bhai better to stay away from my circle. Now everything is peaceful than why you are dragging me and my friend...you had fight with shiva and Sam now they are no more writing on the forum...so matter is over.

Rahi baat Black Devil ki....tu uske baare me sochna chor de...kyonki jaha teri soch khatm hoti he...waha uski chalu hoti he.

And if you want my details than don't waste your energy in collecting them...just PM me I will send you my address.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Bhai better to stay away from my circle. Now everything is peaceful than why you are dragging me and my friend...you had fight with shiva and Sam now they are no more writing on the forum...so matter is over.

Rahi baat Black Devil ki....tu uske baare me sochna chor de...kyonki jaha teri soch khatm hoti he...waha uski chalu hoti he.

And if you want my details than don't waste your energy in collecting them...just PM me I will send you my address.

Cheers

NM

Good morning Gujju brother...

Jaha meri soch khatam hoti hai waha uski chalu hoti hai? Means uska dimag kaam hi nahi karta...kyuki meri soch ki koi seema nahi hai...

Hahaha...

I end the matter after fucking indies. He carries forward doing dalla giri. Actually, you’re right...

Uncle Sam ki maa abhi chudi nahi hai.
Fight is far from over. But it will be mostly off forum now, unless he decides to come back to forum.

Rahi baat tere and tere chutiye friends ki...
When did I say I am interested in you or them?

I am not interested in either.
After all, king of snakes is dead. Who cares for baby snakes?

Chill bro. Ye lo, mera gana suno. Dedicated to Pandavas:

Jalte hai jo mujhse jalne do
Pith piche baatein karne do
Mujhe Dr.Amol ki Gand marne do
Unke ghar telegram send karne do

Forum pe login karte hai par mujhse darte hai
Post mera dekhke dislike karte hai
Ander hi ander wo marte hai
Hatho se Gand dhokar khana khate hai

Jab mai bhi bana data collector
forum se log bhage
Pehle sab so rahe the
Aur ab saare jage jage

Mujhe nahi padta koi farak
Unka hoga beda garak
Is kalyug k mausam me
Jayenge pandav narak

Bahar se wo sale chor hai
Ander se haram khor hai
FR me lagate zor hai
Forum pe machate shor hai

Mera hai IT gang
Beta sabka bajega bang bang
Mai hu apne team ka boss
Jeetu har bar mai hi toss
Panga na le Lallu laal
Hoga tera hi loss

Dekha hoga kitno ko
Par mere jaisa nahi
Samajh le tu mujhe
Mai aisa ya waisa nahi

Expose hue hai wo sab liar
Dikh rahe hai wo sab kayar
Laga diya hu unke Gand me fire
Dekh launda rap karke ban gaya hai shayar

-
Pimp Uncle Sam

Ashwin bro if i miss in the post u can try nightangle at belapur and can try a girl priya or preeti ( doesnt remember name i was too drunk)

You can chk a girl if u have a time at bluestar.
If u wish i can pm her name
She is vfm

Please ping her name and number in pm

Good morning Gujju brother...

Jaha meri soch khatam hoti hai waha uski chalu hoti hai? Means uska dimag kaam hi nahi karta...kyuki meri soch ki koi seema nahi hai...

Hahaha...

I end the matter after fucking indies. He carries forward doing dalla giri. Actually, you’re right...

Uncle Sam ki maa abhi chudi nahi hai.
Fight is far from over. But it will be mostly off forum now, unless he decides to come back to forum.

Rahi baat tere and tere chutiye friends ki...
When did I say I am interested in you or them?

I am not interested in either.
After all, king of snakes is dead. Who cares for baby snakes?

Chill bro. Ye lo, mera gana suno. Dedicated to Pandavas:

Jalte hai jo mujhse jalne do
Pith piche baatein karne do
Mujhe Dr.Amol ki Gand marne do
Unke ghar telegram send karne do

Forum pe login karte hai par mujhse darte hai
Post mera dekhke dislike karte hai
Ander hi ander wo marte hai
Hatho se Gand dhokar khana khate hai

Jab mai bhi bana data collector
forum se log bhage
Pehle sab so rahe the
Aur ab saare jage jage

Mujhe nahi padta koi farak
Unka hoga beda garak
Is kalyug k mausam me
Jayenge pandav narak

Bahar se wo sale chor hai
Ander se haram khor hai
FR me lagate zor hai
Forum pe machate shor hai

Mera hai IT gang
Beta sabka bajega bang bang
Mai hu apne team ka boss
Jeetu har bar mai hi toss
Panga na le Lallu laal
Hoga tera hi loss

Dekha hoga kitno ko
Par mere jaisa nahi
Samajh le tu mujhe
Mai aisa ya waisa nahi

Expose hue hai wo sab liar
Dikh rahe hai wo sab kayar
Laga diya hu unke Gand me fire
Dekh launda rap karke ban gaya hai shayar

-
Pimp Uncle Sam
Hahahaha

You are self obsessed personality....you seriously need a psychiatrist.

Ab samjh aya pandwa post padkar tujhe bura kyon Laga... because tu jise le nahi paya use Sam ke friend ne le liya and you started playing like cry baby.

Grow up man...mongers ego should be used only on girls not on others.

Aur tumhari fight off the forum he to tu bhi forum se off hi rah..kyon bakwas kar raha he idhar.

Hahahaha

You are self obsessed personality....you seriously need a psychiatrist.

Ab samjh aya pandwa post padkar tujhe bura kyon Laga... because tu jise le nahi paya use Sam ke friend ne le liya and you started playing like cry baby.

Grow up man...mongers ego should be used only on girls not on others.

Aur tumhari fight off the forum he to tu bhi forum se off hi rah..kyon bakwas kar raha he idhar.

Kisko le nahi paya? Kajal ko?
FR thik se padh chutiya Gujju, Kajal ko ferrous entry pe plan kar raha tha.

Rahi baat priyanka ki.
Usko apne table se maine bhagaya tha cos she wasn’t ready for DFK n BBBJ. Ye bhi FR me mentioned hai. Padh le thik se.

Now if someone else takes her for entry, who cares?
I fuck 100 times better girls than her here in US

You need to grow up.

And you want to know kiss baat ka bura laga tha?
Mai hi bata deta hu, tu apna kanjoos Gujju dimag kyu use kar raha hai...

Bura laga tha about...mere pass knowledge n paisa unse jyada hai...
And about...the whole post in General. Why insult new forum members?

Dekh, insult kiya...30+ likes mile...he partied in DB
But what now? Who won in the end? Truth prevails brother...in real life and reel life, both.

Rahi baat on forum and off forum ki...
Tu batayega mujhe kya karna hai?

Ok, chal bata...mai sun raha hu
Waise bhi maine 2 logo ki Gand mari hai n unko forum se bhagaya hai

Abhi thoda break lena hai mujhe. Mai read karta hu, tu bata mujhe kya karna chahiye...

-
Pimp Uncle Sam

Last edited:
Kisko le nahi paya? Kajal ko?
FR thik se padh chutiya Gujju, Kajal ko ferrous entry pe plan kar raha tha.

Rahi baat priyanka ki.
Usko apne table se maine bhagaya tha cos she wasn’t ready for DFK n BBBJ. Ye bhi FR me mentioned hai. Padh le thik se.

Now if someone else takes her for entry, who cares?
I fuck 100 times better girls than her here in US

You need to grow up.

And you want to know kiss baat ka bura laga tha?
Mai hi bata deta hu, tu apna kanjoos Gujju dimag kyu use kar raha hai...

Bura laga tha about...mere pass knowledge n paisa unse jyada hai...
And about...the whole post in General. Why insult new forum members?

Dekh, insult kiya...30+ likes mile...he partied in DB
But what now? Who won in the end? Truth prevails brother...in real life and reel life, both.

Rahi baat on forum and off forum ki...
Tu batayega mujhe kya karna hai?

Ok, chal bata...mai sun raha hu
Waise bhi maine 2 logo ki Gand mari hai n unko forum se bhagaya hai

Abhi thoda break lena hai mujhe. Mai read karta hu, tu bata mujhe kya karna chahiye...

-
Pimp Uncle Sam
Alle Alle mela chota baby ..

Na ro munna na

Better to remain on the break.

Na ro munna na

Uncle Sam k lund ko jake bol aisa. Shayad uth jaye n kaam karne lage. Uska lund rote n sote rehta hai isliye ab tak baccha nahi hua hai

-
Pimp Uncle Sam

Last edited:

Na ro munna na

NM,
Pls ignore spoilers. I have already blocked him long back. I doubt he has seen usa visa also.

NM,
Pls ignore spoilers. I have already blocked him long back. I doubt he has seen usa visa also.

Spoiler? Oh common

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

You shared ferrous’s number with Ajay/BlackDevil and he threatened ferrous later.

And you both claim you don’t know Ajay?

IMG_1005.jpg

Forum was full of spoilers since long
I have cleaned up the forum. But I will spoil this thread to its death if you or any Pandavas post any FR here...

Regarding US...in past also people had questioned. I had proved. I don’t want to prove again n again. I am actually better if you all assume I’m in India...that way...tum log mujhe dhundhte reh jaoge...

-
Pimp Uncle Sam

Spoiler? Oh common

View attachment 95782

View attachment 95783

You shared ferrous’s number with Ajay/BlackDevil and he threatened ferrous later.

And you both claim you don’t know Ajay?

View attachment 95784

Forum was full of spoilers since long
I have cleaned up the forum. But I will spoil this thread to its death if you or any Pandavas post any FR here...

Regarding US...in past also people had questioned. I had proved. I don’t want to prove again n again. I am actually better if you all assume I’m in India...that way...tum log mujhe dhundhte reh jaoge...

-
Pimp Uncle Sam
P. Sam,
Do you have any kind of evidence that someone from forum shared ferrous digits? I may have your digits too if its saved with girls number as an reference. Also girls and guys mongering number get widespread quite oftenly. Also why are you concerned about ferrous? He is our good friend. If he was threatened by someone then he surely qould have came back to us? Are you lawyer by professional? If yes then also this is web form please.
If you say this forum had spoliers then kindly note that this forum was at its peak before spolier like you and other joined six month back. Just check the logs yourself. There were frs daily basis rather than threatening messages. This is web open forum and people will post frs. How come you gonna kill this web forum to death? Are you BK from indie forum who did same in indie forum and was later kickedout?

P. Sam,
Do you have any kind of evidence that someone from forum shared ferrous digits? I may have your digits too if its saved with girls number as an reference. Also girls and guys mongering number get widespread quite oftenly. Also why are you concerned about ferrous? He is our good friend. If he was threatened by someone then he surely qould have came back to us? Are you lawyer by professional? If yes then also this is web form please.
If you say this forum had spoliers then kindly note that this forum was at its peak before spolier like you and other joined six month back. Just check the logs yourself. There were frs daily basis rather than threatening messages. This is web open forum and people will post frs. How come you gonna kill this web forum to death? Are you BK from indie forum who did same in indie forum and was later kickedout?

Do you have any kind of evidence that someone from forum shared ferrous digits?
>> Ferrous himself said to NM in PM (screenshot provided earlier) that someone gave his digits to Ajay6495 and his digits were with you and NM only. Given you and NM know ajay, it was you both who leaked.

I may have your digits too if its saved with girls number as an reference
>> what can you do with my digits? Its deactivated. Call karke dekh lo.

Are you lawyer by professional?
>> I am a software engineer

If you say this forum had spoliers then kindly note that this forum was at its peak before spolier like you and other joined six month back. Just check the logs yourself. There were frs daily back
>> Yes, this forum was at its peak 6 months back until uncle Sam posted Mahabharata post and insulted 2 new forum members (me and ferrous) in it. Everything started from there. He claims that post as a satire, but didn’t even once say if by any chance it has hurt anyone’s sentiments then sorry or something like that. Instead, he said goodbye to the forum and came from Shivamrut account and started abusing us. You also don’t know who started the trend of creating fake accounts to bash forum members. It was none other than uncle Sam from Shivamrut account. You are talking about logs? Show me a single log from me or anyone from my side who abused uncle Sam before Mahabharata post or before Shivamrut’s entry in this thread.

How come you gonna kill this web forum to death?
>> Same way I killed uncle Sam’s Mongerology thread. Go and check it.

Are you BK from indie forum who did same in indie forum and was later kickedout?
>> No, I am not. Also, i don’t get kicked out. Rather, I kick people out. Go and ask your good friend Ferrous. I kicked him out too as he was abusing me, my parents and others from fake Joker Army account. Did you ask ferrous why he hasn’t posted from ferrous account since I exposed him as Joker Army?
Uncle Sam is also kicked out. If he returns, he will be welcomed with his kundali leakage.

I May be getting too hyper here. Ferrous and Sam abused me and my parents. They both are out. I should rest the case here and let the forum be on its own.

Hope I answered all your questions!

-
Pimp Uncle Sam

Last edited:
Do you have any kind of evidence that someone from forum shared ferrous digits?
>> Ferrous himself said to NM in PM (screenshot provided earlier) that someone gave his digits to Ajay6495 and his digits were with you and NM only. Given you and NM know ajay, it was you both who leaked.

I may have your digits too if its saved with girls number as an reference
>> what can you do with my digits? Its deactivated. Call karke dekh lo.

Are you lawyer by professional?
>> I am a software engineer

If you say this forum had spoliers then kindly note that this forum was at its peak before spolier like you and other joined six month back. Just check the logs yourself. There were frs daily back
>> Yes, this forum was at its peak 6 months back until uncle Sam posted Mahabharata post and insulted 2 new forum members (me and ferrous) in it. Everything started from there. He claims that post as a satire, but didn’t even once say if by any chance it has hurt anyone’s sentiments then sorry or something like that. Instead, he said goodbye to the forum and came from Shivamrut account and started abusing us. You also don’t know who started the trend of creating fake accounts to bash forum members. It was none other than uncle Sam from Shivamrut account. You are talking about logs? Show me a single log from me or anyone from my side who abused uncle Sam before Mahabharata post or before Shivamrut’s entry in this thread.

How come you gonna kill this web forum to death?
>> Same way I killed uncle Sam’s Mongerology thread. Go and check it.

Are you BK from indie forum who did same in indie forum and was later kickedout?
>> No, I am not. Also, i don’t get kicked out. Rather, I kick people out. Go and ask your good friend Ferrous. I kicked him out too as he was abusing me, my parents and others from fake Joker Army account. Did you ask ferrous why he hasn’t posted from ferrous account since I exposed him as Joker Army?
Uncle Sam is also kicked out. If he returns, he will be welcomed with his kundali leakage.

I May be getting too hyper here. Ferrous and Sam abused me and my parents. They both are out. I should rest the case here and let the forum be on its own.

Hope I answered all your questions!

-
Pimp Uncle Sam
Thanks P Sam,
Would you pls also quit forum and let forum relive with its way. I am sorry but you are behaving like dictator and want everything on your terms. You are saying you kickedout uc and ferrous but i guess they would be very much active with another id.

So just logoff your session and let this forum relive.

Thanks P Sam,
Would you pls also quit forum and let forum relive with its way. I am sorry but you are behaving like dictator and want everything on your terms. You are saying you kickedout uc and ferrous but i guess they would be very much active with another id.

So just logoff your session and let this forum relive.

You say your good friend Ferrous is here with another ID? When they haven’t quit the forum after abusing me and my parents, on what basis are you asking me to leave?
What do you want? Me to quit so that your chutiya friend ferrous and uncle Sam comes back and you all suck their dick?

Let them be active from other accounts. I am expert in recognising people anyways.

I’ve no intention in disrupting the forum. I’ve been clear with who the targets are. And besides them and some of their chamchas, I haven’t targeted anyone else.

I am happy to go back in to silent mode...but both those idiots wont be allowed here...ever. This I can guarantee.

- Pimp Uncle Sam

A short FR:

After a bit zigzag and good/bad experience in Navi Mumbai bars,wanted to visit kalyan shilphata/mumbai dance bars and got the chance as i have some business meeting at Mumbai central ( Its really hard to travel such long distance just for bar hopping)
Unless there are some other work i dont visit mumbai bars as mumbai traffic kill half of energy in car.

So First went to Jashn and order my regular drink.
Few eye candies and cooperative staffs
Sip just few pegs and leave without dent in pocket.
There were few who were trying to seduce but i avoided eyes to eyes contact and just finished my drink and left.

From there went to Topaz...
Oh my a new girl was there.
She was really beautiful and look like a normal marwadi/gujju girl who come to attend her cousin marriage rather than a bar girl.

Order drinks and waited to make myself normal .
Around 10 girls were there and few patrons who are giving a good amt of tips to these girls..

Suddenly seen this beauty in white dress ( I dont like white dress on girls)
But she was exceptional.
These bars staff are really cunning as we know.
She was not at the floor when i come to bar,she was called by staffs who were attending me.
She stand in front of my table and make a good smile at me.

The most irritating thing in this mumbai bar is that around 2 or 3 staff always come around your table regularly which breaks the moods created by these heavenly angels.

Back to topic
She was one of the good looking girl i have seen in bar in my entire life.

Ek to daaru ka Nasha aur uspe Husn ka Jaddu.
To kuch Dhamaal to hota hi.

Called Singer
Suddenly Blue star girl,The Witch and Mk appears in mind :p

Asked to play song Gali Gali from KGF
Music was played from music system and singers were lip syncing.
Girl was not a great mover and she tried to a bit of mouni roy by moving her hands on her neck and make a seducing eye contact with me in between.
( They are so professionals that she is giving a such satisfaction look in between the song and a blink in her eyes that even during the BJ we boys dont get such satisfaction or blink on our eyes.)

Played few songs, talk to her for few minutes,have a good chit chat completed drink,tipped her above her expectations paid bill and left.

Got a call from one of my friend in between he was in Navi Mumbai bar and asked me to join at Ob.

He said that their is a beauty like moon at that place and I simply told him that

Yes The Bar Girls look like Moon
But never think that you are Neil Armstrong.
There are many astronauts around this moon and they already CLIMB on this Moon..

Back to home around 1.30 am

Watched KGF Till 4 am on laptop.
Just liked the movie and the dialogue " sukoon se jeene ke liye hi nahi sukoon se marne ke liye bhi paisa hona chahiye"

One more thing noticed that why my regular start dance with Gali Gali mein
" Its secret"

Cheers Guys

Happy Holi

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. GameOn:
    Un
  10. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  23. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  34. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator