Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Continues the post

The girl who didn't meet me on dry is calling me continuously saying will meet

I couldn't attend her calls due to meetings

Then realised that i should ignore her

So after meetings i am not attending her calls

Many voice n video calls missed

So this girl has a bad nature, i have nothing to talk to her even if i attend her call

I don't know what to Speak

She cannot lose her valuable customer

N giving me valuable after sales services

Playing to fuck her now

If she comes okay, otherwise there are many

Will tell her to do chutti

But she calls me after 6 pm not before that

I'm lil confident that she won't meet me although now i want to trouble her

Let get call n call n call

Between its ur luck n time when u meet the girl

All girls do meet some or the other

Wish me luck to fuck

Cheers

Kev

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Total f*****g day of mongering.

Just want to do a Hutke mongering and want to try some low end dbs and new dbs but all this adventurous trip f**k my whole evening.

I think I learn two things from last day of mongering.
Never go with much expectation in new dbs .
Second better to stick with High end dbs/obs or go to sbs, the most pathetic in this line are low end dbs.

So started my journey with Deepika.
Taken a sit and ask for redbull ( I don’t drink in bar on my 1st visit). After few minutes waiter ask for if i want any girl to sit beside me.
There was a girl who was busy with a old man and I was eyeing her and so does she.
She was the younger one and most beautiful girl in Deepika.
After few minutes old man gone out of the bar and she was free.
Ask waiter to call her and she comes.
Ask her if she can dance, she replied no she can’t.
Said goodbye to her.
Than ask waiter who is the Forum famous girl rubina.
He showed me the girl who was wearing orange dress.
I didn’t like her and there was nothing which can stop me there.
So paid bill and left.
I find few positives point at deepika.
1) Girls wish to please its customers.
2) Music is good.

Negatives of Deepika
1) No eye candies except the girl I seen
2) Crowd is not that good ( maximum 50+ man )
3) Sitting arrangement not good.
4) Staffs not much cooperative.

Reapeat : Never.

Got out of Deepika and gone to much hyped Ramesh .
After reaching there I recognised it I had been here a year back but didn’t liked it.
Taken a sit and ordered red bull.
One girl arrived and shake hand and said my name in my ear.I was surprised as how she knows me. She said you come in that bar and I was from there.
She called one girl and said she is the best dancer of Ramesh and force her to sit beside me.
I sit for 10 mins and didn’t like anything there.
Niether girls nor environment and music.
Just give them excuse I have got urgent call and leave after paying tips to girls and bill.

Pros ; Nothing
Cons: Everything ( Much hyped place)

After that went to Sona ob
Now here there was some problem going at the bar.
Enhaunch were gathered outside gate and that in large number.
So left after seeing ruckus.

Now I want to try my regular obs but don’t dare to go as it was my bad day.

So called one Indie and she was ready to meet at hotel after an hour.
Book room and started drinking in room .
Finally she arrived and had good session with her but somehow get hurt in body as she was over agressive( i know afterall it was my bad day).
Now didn’t want to take more chance and want to back home.
Now at the time closing door of my car get hurt on leg from the door.

So this way the bad day ends.
At home taken a pain killer and take a good sleep.

For good day at mongering you need a good luck on that day.

MP

I want to fuck mouni roy
Can anyone help me

You missed your chance by about 12 years. You should have banged her when she was struggling for work between 2004 - 2007. Now that she is getting steady work in movies (and TV serials before that) as a lead actress, you will have to become a film producer to bang her. Film banao aur kismat aazmao... if not, search for a lookalike/duplicate in the NM bars. With all the bongs working in all the NM bars, you have a higher probability of finding a lookalike at a reasonable price. Forget the real Mouni Roy.
:)

Sorry to hear about your bad day.

I have never been to Deepika, so can't comment on it.

Regarding Ramesh, interestingly my first 2 visits to Ramesh were very disappointing and I was pretty sure that I would never return. But destiny had other plans... I enjoyed myself on subsequent visits although the quality of girls is not very impressive. There are a couple of good looking girls available during DB time... but very few. If you go to the ground floor during OB time, you can have a good time with the OB stage dancers for a reasonable amount of money. The OB girls may not be as beautiful as the girls in other OBs, but they do have a very friendly attitude. In my opinion, Ramesh OB grows on you slowly and steadily, entrapping you in its web.

No FR on Cabana , icon n nightangle ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just want to do a Hutke mongering and want to try some low end dbs and new dbs but all this adventurous trip f**k my whole evening.

I think I learn two things from last day of mongering.
Never go with much expectation in new dbs .
Second better to stick with High end dbs/obs or go to sbs, the most pathetic in this line are low end dbs.

So started my journey with Deepika.
Taken a sit and ask for redbull ( I don’t drink in bar on my 1st visit). After few minutes waiter ask for if i want any girl to sit beside me.
There was a girl who was busy with a old man and I was eyeing her and so does she.
She was the younger one and most beautiful girl in Deepika.
After few minutes old man gone out of the bar and she was free.
Ask waiter to call her and she comes.
Ask her if she can dance, she replied no she can’t.
Said goodbye to her.
Than ask waiter who is the Forum famous girl rubina.
He showed me the girl who was wearing orange dress.
I didn’t like her and there was nothing which can stop me there.
So paid bill and left.
I find few positives point at deepika.
1) Girls wish to please its customers.
2) Music is good.

Negatives of Deepika
1) No eye candies except the girl I seen
2) Crowd is not that good ( maximum 50+ man )
3) Sitting arrangement not good.
4) Staffs not much cooperative.

Reapeat : Never.

Got out of Deepika and gone to much hyped Ramesh .
After reaching there I recognised it I had been here a year back but didn’t liked it.
Taken a sit and ordered red bull.
One girl arrived and shake hand and said my name in my ear.I was surprised as how she knows me. She said you come in that bar and I was from there.
She called one girl and said she is the best dancer of Ramesh and force her to sit beside me.
I sit for 10 mins and didn’t like anything there.
Niether girls nor environment and music.
Just give them excuse I have got urgent call and leave after paying tips to girls and bill.

Pros ; Nothing
Cons: Everything ( Much hyped place)

After that went to Sona ob
Now here there was some problem going at the bar.
Enhaunch were gathered outside gate and that in large number.
So left after seeing ruckus.

Now I want to try my regular obs but don’t dare to go as it was my bad day.

So called one Indie and she was ready to meet at hotel after an hour.
Book room and started drinking in room .
Finally she arrived and had good session with her but somehow get hurt in body as she was over agressive( i know afterall it was my bad day).
Now didn’t want to take more chance and want to back home.
Now at the time closing door of my car get hurt on leg from the door.

So this way the bad day ends.
At home taken a pain killer and take a good sleep.

MP

Buddy as you know many members have stopped writing about many places........

This Shirvane Goan places like deepika, Kishore, never been to Ramesh and other places.... but seen Deepika and Ramesh long back..... are really places can’t sit for more then 15 mins......

It’s like when u go to cabana or Nightangle or starnight and then orchestra bars...... then Shirvane or other low end db places really one find hard to enjoy (personal opinion) completely.....

In Shirvane only place I liked was rajmahal and red rose VIP.......

Some notable places wer one can enjoy after high end dbs and obs are.....

Love, Baywatch, rajmahal, red rose VIP..... and few more.... to some extent only can’t even of asking this gals taking outside bar..... the amount of money splashed here, the gals on every visit always ask to go out but I politely refuse..... they hardly know my real name and never exchanged number with gals except one in one of those bars.....

But ppl who go these places don’t really put forums cos of all issues happening here and there...

You can wind the clock back and you might only find maximum posts on forum about high end dbs and obs...... but then some shit happened and no one is writing about these places cos those who go there not interested in writing or others don’t go to these places..... may be....

Buddy reading at your posts and other things advice for u, (not that you should take it)....

Stick to places like cabana, Nightangle, ICON, starnight, starcity, bebo, heaven 6..... all has VIP and one can have amazing fun in those VIPs except Nightangle

Amazing gals close dance in VIP and it can remain open till late as customer wants once they know u.... or in our cases can open it soon even at 8 pm by calling gals early.......

Not to offend anyone here..... but strictly my point of view....... and enjoyment.....

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Shirvane Goan places like deepika, Kishore, never been to Ramesh and other places.... but seen Deepika and Ramesh long back..... are really places can’t sit for more then 15 mins......

It’s like when u go to cabana or Nightangle or starnight and then orchestra bars...... then Shirvane or other low end db places really one find hard to enjoy (personal opinion) completely.....

Love, Baywatch, rajmahal, red rose VIP..... and few more.... to some extent only can’t even of asking this gals taking outside bar..... the amount of money splashed here, the gals on every visit always ask to go out but I politely refuse..... they hardly know my real name and never exchanged number with gals except one in one of those bars.....

But ppl who go these places don’t really put forums cos of all issues happening here and there...

You can wind the clock back and you might only find maximum posts on forum about high end dbs and obs...... but then some shit happened and no one is writing about these places cos those who go there not interested in writing or others don’t go to these places..... may be....

Buddy reading at your posts and other things advice for u, (not that you should take it)....

Stick to places like cabana, Nightangle, ICON, starnight, starcity, bebo, heaven 6..... all has VIP and one can have amazing fun in those VIPs except Nightangle

Amazing gals close dance in VIP and it can remain open till late as customer wants once they know u.... or in our cases can open it soon even at 8 pm by calling gals early.......

Not to offend anyone here..... but strictly my point of view....... and enjoyment.....

Devil

Agree I cannot sit to this low end dbs as environment is pathetic,girls are not so good looking and most important these place girls have attitude like bollywood hollywood actress.
I have a habit of ruining a mongering day in every 3-4 months where i go to new low end dbs and every time cannot resist for more than 30 mins. May be its sadguru Whatsapp deepika or others.
You might have good time at Rajmahal but i had terrible experience at that place too.
Except Rasna I don’t go to any db outside belapur vashi or palm beach.
Maybe from now onwards stick with the regular one like Heaven6 Cabana Nightangle Blue star and other.

Agree I cannot sit to this low end dbs as environment is pathetic,girls are not so good looking and most important these place girls have attitude like bollywood hollywood actress.
I have a habit of ruining a mongering day in every 3-4 months where i go to new low end dbs and every time cannot resist for more than 30 mins. May be its sadguru Whatsapp deepika or others.
You might have good time at Rajmahal but i had terrible experience at that place too.
Except Rasna I don’t go to any db outside belapur vashi or palm beach.
Maybe from now onwards stick with the regular one like Heaven6 Cabana Nightangle Blue star and other.

Raj mahal bro I agree waiters are irritating and they expect u to order drinks after every 30-45 mins and gals are more interested in going up....

But it’s ambience is clean and good ...

Sticking to one waiter and tipping him 200-300 saves u lot of trouble and about drink bloody I anyways need two quarters In an hour and 30 mins so no issue there

Only issue in beginning was gals as they prefer taking 4-5k and going upstairs for an hour or 1.30 hrs, but when they realise you r more into dance they stick to u.... now I go there I always have one chick sitting at my side two dancing on alternate songs for me, I rarely order cash just stick to 500 rupee note to hand them on dances doesn’t mean per song 500, there is no standard rate for me per song, it is as per my wish and enjoyment but gals knows they will go home with more then they cud have gone by getting fucked by me...
Caressing one sitting and enjoying all dances of others

Try that place one more time but do it after election may be you like it this time... or may be you won’t.... rest is your choice buddy...

Devil

Bhai, but why you want she only.
There are lot of fishes in sea so please find fish but always outsiders!!

Right nav bhai
I don't understand why kevin is failing to understand. Indie bindie randie ke adhar phone numbers are tracable across all mumbai lodges hotels etc so if she tries to screw you you can screw her big time. Whereas if this office girl after act wnats to screw you then you are helpless even if you have good money or legal contacts as she being individual can drag you too far like he fooled and had sex with me etc. These close ones can screw us big time. With indie etc we have mongering number and id so we are relaxed a bit. Office girl to sidha ghar pe police leke aayegi.

Kevin muze bhi offers diye the but i ignored. I prefer indies etc with pay. Paisa do bat khatam. Free wala jyada paisa udayega ya fir dimag fodega bhai.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Raj mahal bro I agree waiters are irritating and they expect u to order drinks after every 30-45 mins and gals are more interested in going up....

But it’s ambience is clean and good ...

Sticking to one waiter and tipping him 200-300 saves u lot of trouble and about drink bloody I anyways need two quarters In an hour and 30 mins so no issue there

Only issue in beginning was gals as they prefer taking 4-5k and going upstairs for an hour or 1.30 hrs, but when they realise you r more into dance they stick to u.... now I go there I always have one chick sitting at my side two dancing on alternate songs for me, I rarely order cash just stick to 500 rupee note to hand them on dances doesn’t mean per song 500, there is no standard rate for me per song, it is as per my wish and enjoyment but gals knows they will go home with more then they cud have gone by getting fucked by me...
Caressing one sitting and enjoying all dances of others

Try that place one more time but do it after election may be you like it this time... or may be you won’t.... rest is your choice buddy...

Devil

Drinks are no problem for me niether tips to waiter as I drink at least 2-3 quarters in my regular db-obs.
The main reason I didn’t like Rajmahal as they are looking only for entry unlike Nightangle where the girl looks into direct entry but cooperates when she comes to know that customer is looking for dance and she will earn more than what she get for entry.

Maybe that day I visited on Rajmahal was not my day but as recommended by few more members and you will definitely go for one more evening at Rajmahal.

Drinks are no problem for me niether tips to waiter as I drink at least 2-3 quarters in my regular db-obs.
The main reason I didn’t like Rajmahal as they are looking only for entry unlike Nightangle where the girl looks into direct entry but cooperates when she comes to know that customer is looking for dance and she will earn more than what she get for entry.

Maybe that day I visited on Rajmahal was not my day but as recommended by few more members and you will definitely go for one more evening at Rajmahal.

Just try after election buddy, 24, the bar will be open till 12 and once gals realise u like dance more then upstairs you should be up for treat I hope.....

Enjoy mongering

Devil

You missed your chance by about 12 years. You should have banged her when she was struggling for work between 2004 - 2007. Now that she is getting steady work in movies (and TV serials before that) as a lead actress, you will have to become a film producer to bang her. Film banao aur kismat aazmao... if not, search for a lookalike/duplicate in the NM bars. With all the bongs working in all the NM bars, you have a higher probability of finding a lookalike at a reasonable price. Forget the real Mouni Roy.
:)
Hahaha

True

No FR on Cabana , icon n nightangle ??

Cabana is worst place on earth. Girls are with highest attitude. Kotwala and staff are greediest people on planet.

This week went there with good friends who have gals there. So i was only man there without girl so was just focused on observation.

As soon as we stepped in rupa came to us said hi wi and started asking 500 ka note de na. One friend offered 200 note but she insisted on 500 note.
When it was time for asking drinks kotwala pester for high value drinks. Waiter will come again and again and refill singdana chakli chakna even if bowl was half empty and he will stood there in between you and girls and have greedy smile and will salute you.
Gana wala like other db will play very pathetic songs and expect tips to play good songs. Sala i am so desperate on this that i have made my mind that after diwali whenever i go to such places i will offer my pen drive with all 15 16 songs on whome no one would dare to dance. Sala 2000 ka note dunga ki ye continue baja end tak ye le 2000. Jab tak list khatam hoga tab tak pura bar empty to jarur ho jayega.
My firnd asked for change kotwala asked 50 rs tip.
Bill mangane pe more ppl will come for tips. I remember once i had bill in 9k range ashok red coat came with swipe machine and asked me sir 11k swipe kara dena. 11k kyon sir hum 7 log hain na.

Even i remember one green bharela maal was great in looks and best dance skill was caught by frnds. She collected 5k and vanished from our place. She was called by mongers in opp side. That monger threw all 3k in one song. As soon as last line was sang she disappeared and never seen thereafter

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Devil

I agree to all ur points

I had similar thoughts but ichanged my mind after spending good amt in vip, i didn't get much luck on fuck.

U dont get to fuck the girl in vip

Max u can get us hj or she would dance topless

I'm unsure on spending so much in vip

What's ur opinion?

If i can fuck someone in that money n go to pub to dance with her why vip?

It's just that u enjoy the atmosphere there or u earn alot n dont mind spending once a month rather i would go frequently to low end obs

Help me connect u

Sorry to hear about your bad day.

I have never been to Deepika, so can't comment on it.

Regarding Ramesh, interestingly my first 2 visits to Ramesh were very disappointing and I was pretty sure that I would never return. But destiny had other plans... I enjoyed myself on subsequent visits although the quality of girls is not very impressive. There are a couple of good looking girls available during DB time... but very few. If you go to the ground floor during OB time, you can have a good time with the OB stage dancers for a reasonable amount of money. The OB girls may not be as beautiful as the girls in other OBs, but they do have a very friendly attitude. In my opinion, Ramesh OB grows on you slowly and steadily, entrapping you in its web.
Met 2 stage dancers from ramesh, they don't look good without make up. No fuck deal

I want to fuck this nepali item

I agree to all ur points

I had similar thoughts but ichanged my mind after spending good amt in vip, i didn't get much luck on fuck.

U dont get to fuck the girl in vip

Max u can get us hj or she would dance topless

I'm unsure on spending so much in vip

What's ur opinion?

If i can fuck someone in that money n go to pub to dance with her why vip?

It's just that u enjoy the atmosphere there or u earn alot n dont mind spending once a month rather i would go frequently to low end obs

Help me connect u

Me and few of our members are more interested In watching gals dance..... for fucking not that keen at all

Yes you can get topless in VIP

I had one last night in one thane orchestra bar....

I am not interested in taking this gals to some club with me....

We just go there to see them dance and dance with them if we are in VIP, in open I hardly dance just watch.....

Spending and earning I would rather not discuss.....

For fucking go to clubs in star hotels you will always find pick ups if you want

I have my set of indies and orchestra gals who comes to me when I want them..... those are few.... and keep changing in 4-5 months time

About bars is simple atmosphere, ambience and dance nothing else on our mind.....

It is simple thing, that in rajmahal every chick sleep from 3-5k, then y should I spend more than that just on dance, but yes we do..... cos we are not interested in that pussy climax.... we prefer more of getting inebriated and enjoy those lustful dance...

Everyone has there personal choice....

Devil

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  6. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  8. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  13. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  14. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  26. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  42. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  45. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back