Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

Formerly called CLAM THURSDAYS!!

Well if you find a great connection you can become sticky and you might "Clam" on to them...lol

Today will feature new girl young Vanna and returning star girl Ada.

It's a Special "BUSTY DAY" today.

RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE DAY:
BUSTY VICKY: CUTE, EXCELLENT MASSAGE AND LIBERAL FUN
BUSTY CICI: PRETTY EXCELLENT MASSAGE AND LIBERAL FUN
BUSTY BEAUTIFUL MIA: GOOD MASSAGE AND SEMI LIBERAL
PRETTY ADA: E@M FAVORITE, SUPERB MASSAGE AND SEMI LIBERAL FUN

Other Notable:

Young Vanna: Had a chance to try her last week, very young maybe mid to late 20's, pretty girl, nice spinner body and speaks perfect English. Her massage is very very sensual and teases well. As for her service if you connect with her she can throw in some light fun. Enjoy!

1718304964568.png

1718304989636.png

Beast

Good morning from E&M, Markham's best Spa!

For Thursday July 18, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Cici, Mia, Vicky and guest attendant Vanna.

Vanna
will be joining us from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM

Ada is good looking with a fit body and a great attitude, with lots of regulars and very well reviewed
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser
Mia is known for her great massage, and is really cute with a nice figure
Vicky is cute and petite and lots of fun! She's cheerful and definitely worth a visit!
Vanna is new to us but not to the business. Expect a top notch massage and tease from a beautiful attendant!

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For fun: Cici/Vicky
For busty: Mia/Vicky
For massage: Mia/Cici/Vanna/Ada
For sensuous: Cici
For legendary: Ada
For new: Vanna
For beautiful/young: Vanna

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Ada: What followed was a great 45 minutes of oil, rubbing, and a super relaxing massage with the perfect strength
Vicky: Magnificent massage with her own technique. On the flip, she allowed topless
Mia: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing
Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique

1721308065759.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use one of our in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Cici/Vicky/Mia: 😃

helltoupe: Saw Cici. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M. Great finish. She has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, I would definitely recommend

DareDevil: I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Does a great massage, love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous, she is worth the visit

Flyingfox: I have enjoyed Cici's touching and massage routine for so many times. After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily. I tipped Cici a bit extra more than the going rate.

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experienceand with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

Flyingfox: Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots

The Melon: I tried Vicky and was pleasantly surprised. The pre flip was long and very enjoyable lots of tease and build up. She will definitely be in my rotation of Mia, Sandy and now Vicky.

Xerosin336: Had a visit with Vicky. She is short, pretty, and young. She has B's. Her massage is good, tease is normal, finish was more exciting than what I normally experience. Her looks are great. A definite repeat

peepee: I tried Vicky few days ago. Tried 45 mins, massage was ok, but was surprised after the flip...see for yourself. It was an unforgettable session

MDT222: You wont be disappointed with Vicky, even though she is petite, she can provide strong massage and her menu is delicious as well

spaluvr: Vicky is very good, medium strong massage, very friendly, not greedy, 😍😍 she doesn’t understand English much but always smiling

JohnnyT: Tried Vicky yesterday. I have to say you won't be disappointed. She is amazing 😍. Her massage is more than my expect. After flip is even better. She is cute. There's lots of fun. Definitely repeat.

JimiNY: Vicky is a lot of fun in the room but limited English. Which is okay bcuz she knows her role. She is tiny but has an excellent massage, tease and finish. Nice firm body with natural Bs and allows you to play. Will repeat.

ppc: I was there yesterday. Big boss Michelle suggested me to try Vicky so I did it for 45 mins. Her massage was good and we chatted in Cantonese. Her skill was same as the other em girls

JimiNY: Would say Mia is tops of awesome natural bodies in the biz and yes, was surprised when asked to see her bum-bum, was expecting panties but she pulled it all down 😍

wilson2020: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing. She sat on my back while massaging my shoulder. She has a nice firm melons and buttocks

hobgoblin: You did not say the size of bust you prefer, but all here good for excellent massage. Mia has a good size bust, Ada for all natural

Just pumped into the beautiful Kiki near the front desk. She just finished one client. And then big boss showed me the 2 new rooms with showers @THE basement. And then helped her to assemble the shelves as well. Big boss learned everything so fast. So I wish one day she will treat me like before. Haha.
Yes, the new shower rooms are looking good with just a few touch-ups left to make. They should be available starting tomorrow 🤞

And then big boss showed me the 2 new rooms with showers basement

I helped her unload some materials for the new rooms yesterday, going to be very nice addition. Why not, she has that massive basement that is hardly ever used except for the girls to hang around and such.

Yes, the new shower rooms are looking good with just a few touch-ups left to make. They should be available starting tomorrow 🤞
you have no pics of the girls but any of the rooms?

I am sure once they are completed they will snap a few pics of the new rooms.
Gee the week has gone so fast and I usually announce Thursdays is Vanna Day and she brings a certain amount of vanity along with her.
But what a crowd she is in with today, the cream of the crop of semi legit 😍

Last edited:
Today a great a All Star Lineup!

Today i will call it "Fabulous Fab Friday"
You can't go wrong with anyone. Will feature young pretty Kiki.
I got many favorites, here are some recommendations for today:

Vicky: (Popular) Busty, cute, good massage and great liberal fun.
Opal: Strong RMT Massage well known for her "Dragon Tendon Specialty". (A Must Try)
Kiki: (New) Young Rising Star, Pretty, Nice Body, Nice Natural Melons and can do a great massage, tease, finish and semi liberal fun.
Ada: Beautiful, nice body, strong massage and some light fun.
Coco: Pretty, nice slim spinner body, busty natural C's, good strong massage and semi liberal fun.

1717758304320.png

Attachments​

• EandMOpal1.jpg
Beast

Good morning from Markham's premier spa, E&M Wellness!

For Friday July 19, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Opal, Coco, Vicky and Kiki

Be sure to swing by and check out our new shower rooms!

Ada is good looking with a fit body and a great attitude, with lots of regulars and very well reviewed
Opal gives an amazing massage, and excels at back-walking and dragon tendon. If you've never tried either, today's the day!
Coco is one of our sexy additions. She's young, cute, has a nice figure and is bound to please you!
Vicky is cute and petite and worth a visit! (she's pretty and open-minded and always smiling!)
Kiki is young, cute and comes from a legit spa so her massage is top notch! She's new-ish to the biz, but learning more each day! 😁

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For massage: Opal/Ada/Kiki
For young: Coco/Vicky/Kiki

For new: Kiki
For busty: Coco/Vicky
For petite: Ada/Cici
For tease: Ada/Opal

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Vicky: Magnificent massage with her own technique. On the flip, she allowed topless
Opal
: Had a massage with Opal recently and all I can say, it was more than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere
Kiki: The massage was really good. It's obvious that she has lots of experience there. She took direction well and needless to say I left very happy! I'll definitely repeat
Coco: Just tried Coco. Wearing tight tna pants and white tee. Great looking gal. Massage was good, release was good
Ada: What followed was a great 45 minutes of oil, rubbing, and a super relaxing massage with the perfect strength

1721397468434.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use one of our in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Ada/Coco: 😃

jlp78: I saw Ada not long ago, she is fantastic. Ada’s massage is really smoothly delivered, relaxing and sensual. Her tease was fantastic. She took her time and then I had one of the most explosive finishes I had in a long while - I will be sure to be back!

Mav: I ended up seeing Ada for the first time. Great massage, nice medium pressure as requested. She doesn’t say much but what she lacks in verbal communication, she excelled in other ways of communicating. Definite repeat

Wolfbane: I tried Ada at E&M about 2 weeks ago for 1 hour. I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards. This being my first time with her I thought she is probably worth a repeat

PatrickLalime: I know Ada has been well reviewed on here but saw her again last week and just so happy with her service, figured I’d bump her again. Ada gives the closest thing to a real RMT style massage I’ve ever experienced at a MP. Tease was good. Love her B titties as well. Left feeling like I had a RMT massage plus a release lol

JimiNY: Opal's massage is RMT level, Ada's more flowing and sensual.

johnjoebowler: Coco was very good. Big natural full C's. Pretty. 25 yrs old or so. Tall and slim. Sensual medium massage. Not shy with the teasing at all. Definitely recommend seeing her. Will not regret.

Aka: Had a great time with Coco, good energy, nice smile & beautiful melons

DareDevil: The boss recommended me to try Coco. Pretty girl, tall, slim body. Young maybe late 20's. Massage was quite enjoyable, decent strength. i can say she shines what stood out the most, she revealed her beautiful natural C melons and was ok for exploring

johnjoebowler: I concur. One of the nicest sets I've seen. Coco is extremely nice as well

Last edited:
Top masseuses in today with Ada and Opal with their distinctive differences in strengths and style. Coco and Vicky for their massage and their “fun wow” factor and Kiki the newest kid on the block, an up and coming favourite.

best massage is jenny and opal. opal is better michelle. worst massage is christina and another one who works mostly front desk for michelle many years ago. most greedy is coco. almost everyone is mid 30s and up except recent new addition. for massage e&m is above average but still a fair distance behind jr.

Top masseuses in today with Ada and Opal with their distinctive differences in strengths and style. Coco and Vicky for their massage and their “fun wow” factor and Kiki the newest kid on the block, an up and coming favourite.
Its Fab 5 day! One of the best e@m lineup today.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole,❣ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service💞💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  2. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have young students girl Judy 19 years old, Jenny, Cici, Yuki, Baby, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💞💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Wednesday, ❣ Helen, medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable ❣❤ Judy, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💘Victoria, 💋beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ❣ Helen, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you💞💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  4. Lulu1980:
    Luna and Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. Bbruno:
    Bbfs
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Tiffany 🌸Christina 🌸Kim ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  9. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides ☎️647-446-0886
  11. AliceSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔 416-298-0898, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 2 girls here today: AMY, petite short & slim Taiwanese, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, all services. CHERRY(12-9): young beautiful Malaysian girl, petite 5’2”& 100 Lbs, C Cup, always smiling. Excellent services, deepthroat bbbj, cim/face, dfk, rim, very good cooperation, easy to say yes.
  12. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white Sikn Mia and big boobs Yoyo in today
  13. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & *New Girl JESSICA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. JESSICA is a tall, young slim & beautiful JAPANESE/CHINESE MIX, newly arrived from Japan. Mmm good. SUNRISE SPA
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue ❤💞💥💋Wednesday, for more traditional style treatment and quality services.💯💞 Fifi, 💖solid body, strong massage, ❤💋 Jenny, ❣shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... 💐🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  15. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT, PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    👄at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💄🔴❣Wednesday, ❤👄 Yoyo, 👄slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+💕 Tammy, 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Isabella🌸Tina 🌸Kitty ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  21. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LINA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LINA is a cute short girl with natural B Cups & a nice array of services.
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo🥰A new girl making her debut @ Annie Spa. Bobo is a young, busty and very sexy open minded service queen willing to make you happy and satisfied. Natural 36C breasts to go along with her petite frame makes Bobo a tantalizing new
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. lemon_tree:
    💛💕 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💋💗Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina,💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Yuki slime 30’s open mind and young Sweet Mia Vivian 25’s, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MIA, CANDY, NINA, MIMI, EVA, MALIYA, ANAYA, PREET 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Sherry is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MIMI, MALIYA, MIA, EVE, ANAYA, ANGELINA, MONIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Yuki and Jojo are available today! 😊 Tuesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  33. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working, young Japanese girl Hannah 20 years old, Mona, Sherry, Yuki, Ella, Grace @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  34. srayment:
    Does anyone know where Momo from SL has landed?
  35. srayment:
    Momo
  36. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  38. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Tiffany🌸Claire ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CICI (New) & JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CICI is a SEXY Chinese lady with comfortable massage and service skills. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, KAT , PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  42. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, Provides Excellent Service Exotic Eyes & Smoking Hot Body 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  45. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 36DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and young cute Mia 25’s pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: AMY, CICI & CINDY. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator