Ever fall in love with a prostitute?

King
Yes these were actual reasons from money from my one and only ex novia de Miami ! Most of them were repeating of course except the cop and robber story. I feel like an idiot more so now in hindsight. But this doesnt give just Mexican women a bad name. Well these girls dont have a good name anyway !This trait is common to all women providers in many parts of the world that I have been. I got taken in by a real master con artist and I got sucked after a trophy chase. I prefer Latinas but no more love in the zona or any zonas for that matter.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
Fireballs, you brought up an interesting topic back to life ! Thanks. Well for some like Kittfreak it will be a dud !
Despite conventional wisdom, some of the mongers do fall in love for whatever reason, it may be that they are lonely or recently come out of a bad relation or just got totally (probably falsely) bowled over by the charm of the lady. I can tell you from personal experience, but I will leave my part aside for the moment as I am still on the fencepost not knowing what to do. I feel like hitting myself over for getting into this. My heart says something, but my head does not agree ! It takes courage (and stupidity) to love an entertainer girl. (note I am not using the word prostitute, even though most if not all of them are in zona)

WILL IT WORK OUT ??!!!!
Most probably not, thats my personal opinion. Depends on how much baggage the couple is having and whether its true love and not a making use of the other person kind of thing. ANd lot of other factors, including competing mongers :)

I would like to hear from the members, whats their experience, how they got in and/or got out of it, what lessons learned, what advice. Dont have to give specifics if not comfortable

----------------------------

Well, they're still in high school so I am glad that they didn't. I could have married my Mexicana but she reminded me too much of my ex-wife. My son now has a black girlfriend and we're talking small town Texas. Nobody gives a fuck anymore about this stuff, not here anyway.

Amigomio, you didn't answer KingTijuanero question do you think you are better than certain Mexican who may be a little darker than you maybe not have enough Spanish blood in them, or even no Spanish blood? King Tijuanero is right you certainly seem to be hung up on race and Caste systems in Mexico and among putas?

Because non of us can see the difference or like me who believe any difference at all comes from racism and skin color. Amigomio, can you tell us what we are missing? What are the great differences, and how does it effect their sexual performance? Better or worst

I'm also wondering if I would run into you in a bar Amigomio would you be like some of my in laws from Monterey, and tell me your Spanish, and expect me to bow at your feet?

BTW, I usually call sex workers in Tijuana sex workers, but in this thread I want to strip away any pretenses of these girls are doing. But I certainly don't think I'm better than putas, as I'm just as bad. Ask guys like Sampson and Burt who know me from other sites, when guys on sex forums talk about abusing the chicas, or saying other derogatory words I'm right there defending them, with a few choice words of my own. What do you do Amigomio, except add to the negative perception of sex workers and all Mexican people by saying racism is the way of life in Mexico, as if it's a good thing, because that way you can feel better about yourself?

Fireballs:
I don't assume, I went thru it.
A visitor from Houston Tx to Monterrey, went thru it.
Got the email to proove it... many others have
And you sirs, are just posting and posting without reading Bohemians respective posts.
Guys, once again, you only go to TJ once in a while...
Me, I just get in my car and drive to the clubs here in MTY no more than 15 minutes away and I do that 2 times a week for the daily afternoon buffets, 2 times in the week night for the for my night rounds and once or twice on the weekends spending the afternoon at our one and only Inifinito club (you haven't one of this at TJ, not like AB, but incredible to be at).
I know the mechanics and dynamics of the business... not to mention the language. Makes it easier to understand what's going on.
You guys preaching conformism from a country that has now no free speach (may I quote Don Imus here?) and civility between races and genderes has been imposed by law?
Please, I prefer a corupt and decadent society as ours, compared to one that allows rampant sex acts as the going ons at places like New Orleans (preKaterina) or what the Spring Breakers do, but you are not allowed to buy sex cause it is "wrong".
So... who is more decadent than us?
Us or the guys looking for one of our manifistations of our decadent way of life?
So simple for you to stay at your side of the border, but you just can't.
Shall we keep at it?
Cause I know what it feels, I know the urge to go out and look for an 18 year old that will do what ever I want for money...
Yeah... that's a good one!!!
With all due respect, if you don't like our country, why don't you stay at yours???

Ps: From what I gather here, I am more open and honest than you guys are... you just stick with the "hire a hooker mentality" with your eyes closed,cause you are really afraid to consider mongering for hookers a vice and it is a vice, like drugs.

King I was pointing my roots to Fireballs.
Bye the way, have you been to Monterrey and Guadalajara?
Have you seen the clear and open lines that destinguish one class from another...?
It's not Mexicans per se, it's our society that permits us to be openly classist and racists.
And I guess I know much more of the American than you do of ours. I was educated, 10 years, at an American school (I can still say the Pledge of Alliance and Star Sprangled Banner above the "Oh Jose can you see" part)
Come on... I can't post a single example here of it, cause they are really, really bad.

These Ex novias of yours told all these excuses 1-5 to get money out of you?
Talk about money hungry hoes.They give Mexican women a bad image.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
Amigomio wrote:

Amigomio, you assume a lot; I'm pretty sure I know what our monger friend is going through? It's just I don't always agree with what you are saying.I have close personal friends that also think they are in LOVE with Tijuana ladies of the night, and I even talk to other via PM about their situation. ( I also ignore many PMs I get)

Amingomio you claim I can't see the caste systems at work among our Sex workers in Tijuana, perhaps you are right? ( I doubt it) But I generally don't think it's a good idea saying Mexicans are racist. Of course they are racist, hell everybody is racist to a certain degree. But you know how you accuse me not seeing the different caste systems? Well their are certain people from the US, and this board is mostly from the US. They have already heard Mexican are racist, as it's no surprise to them, and it seems they just live to put down Mexico as being some kind of third world corrupt country, and that's it's only good to come to Mexico to fuck it's low class filthy whores in that filthy country, where every place looks like TJ. These people who hold these beliefs really don't distinguish anything about it's people, Spanish, Indian, light and dark skin. To them all Mexican are poor, and look like the illegal poor Mexican aliens outside of the Home Depot in the US.

Why add cannon fodder to a few wrong way thinking American so they could go on about racist Mexico, while forgetting to look at themselves? ( this board isn't bad at all, but there are others that are real bad with racial attitudes)

I'm bringing back the topic 'have you ever falling in love with a prostitute?"

It's an interesting subject and if you hang around red light districts with prostitutes you might fall in love and out of love many times with these sex workers? One reason is your in close proximity with these girls all the time, and after all, believe it or not, sex workers are human too, with real emotions, but some or most are also hardened pros who are only interested in your money. Studies have shown that people tend to fall in love and marry to those they are in close proximity to, and it makes sense, if your going to be in a place like TJ all the time, you are going to fall in love. I even read about a study in Germany, that said 1/4 of all pimps end up marrying one of their hoes!

So this tells me YES, it's possible for a monger to fall in love with a prostitute, and even possible that she can really love you back.

But my questions is: Will it work out?

I recently learned about someone I knew from another site who got engaged to I believe to a 'hottie Central' Adelitas, these are the very best looking chicas working at Adelitas, the so-called 'trophy fucks' if you will. I met the guy one time, and had a few close talks to him via email about another subject, and a little about his relationship with his new girl, and still hanging out in TJ.

The guy has been living with this girl in Tijuana while he commutes to works in the San Diego and returns to Tijuana at night. But recently he filed papers with immigration services for some type of visa that allows her to come into the US, but she doesn't have back and forth privileges. I guess that takes a little awhile, or maybe after the wedding?

In the next few posts I'm going to explorer his probability for success in the US, and so far he bucked the odd and still is with her after at least two years, already a miracle for monger/ex-sexworker relationships. ( It won't just be about this individual, it will be in general, because like others I have gotten very close to a few special ladies in Tijuana)

Exactly. I could careless if these chicas told me that they are 100% Spanish blood with white skin with green eyes. To me they are just greedy hoes ,selling their bodies for some dollars.

Im sure to Aminogo it means alot to him. He has hang ups on caste ,race class.

Top 5 Reasons for getting money from you

Ok, I had enough of the comments which might be construed as racist. Let me get back to the love board ! If you ever had the misfortune or are a idiot (like me !) to have fallen in love with a provider, Here is what you will hear for giving her money !

# 5 Mi cell phone problema, no credito (no credit on my cell phone)
# 4 Next week is my cousins cumpleanos, necessito to buy present (birthday)
# 3 I have to go to Mazatlan for my neighbours bautizar (baptism)
# 2 My baby no alimento, supermarket (no food for my child)
# 1 En Robo robbed my money in mi casa while I was working

Well I admit, I havent been as good as Jay Leno, But you guys can add more to it if interested. This is what I have actually heard from my "Novia" or ex Novia. There are a few others which I forgot

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
HELL no...haha.. I'm no reservist flyboy. I'm an active duty cavalry scout(army) that was royally fucked and put on recruiter duty in HEMET of all places. i chose So Cal battalion..originally from Florida..hate the east coast. I requested san diego company with a specific request for imperial beach station so I would be close to the beach and TJ...

I'm trying to make the best of being in Hemet, but transitioning from actually being a soldier and training, shooting, etc everyday to being a bitch ass used carsalesman in a uniform is beating at my psyche. If it werent for my proximity to such a great mongering heaven as TJ and the AMPs in the inland empire, I would be on the 5th floor right now in a rubber room.

back to the topic at hand:

I have never fallen in love with a prostitute, but considering I have paid for sex more than Ive gotten it for free- I would surmise I have fallen in love with prostitution.

For shy guys such as myself its great cus now I find it much easier to talk to beautiful women that are traditionally "not in my league' because in the back of my head I think " Ive done things with women hotter than you that would make your momma cry" haha.

I definately agree that, as a monger, I am not morality superior to a woman who works as a prostitute. I do what I do as a form of recreation and she may be doing what she does to feed her family.

Bringing any foreign women, regardless of profession, the the US is infinately more problematic that having a relationship and staying in her country. In the third world, a man has many more options than the woman and in the first world, her choices improve while ours don't.

There are many potential difficulties with a foreign relationship...language, culture, the fact that most third world women have placed a high prioity on survival their entire lives and we have taken survival for granted.

I'm not sure if I understand what love is...it's a lot easier to simply look for a satisfying relationship. Relationships are built on mutual benefit, looking for someone who can make your life better. Obviously being relatively rich makes me more attractive. If my GF can get past the fact that I like having this beautiful woman on my arm and in my bed, I guess I'll forgive her for not wanting to be poor.

I don't feel relationshps with prostitutes are always bad but many women have done it too long to enjoy sex or to respect men. Some women lose their femininity (except to manipulate as their solicit business) and some don't.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I simple reject the notion that there is a big difference between two people because one of them is a monger and the other is a prostitute. If you ask me they are two peas in a pot, meant for each other....both looking for each other in that 'red light district' in different cities all over the world. A monger isn't better than a sex provider...he may think he is but he isn't. Now there are cultural differences, and one might be on a higher social economical level....but I also understand that many chicas at Adelitas are pulling down close to 100K a year, so maybe a few of those hot girls are look downing on the monger who is fucking her with his tiny paycheck, smaller then hers,, and that too would be wrong.

I guess for a long term relationsiip to work the monger should learn how to speak Spanish or the provider learn English. But I seen it....true short-term LOVE, where both parties didn't know a lick of each others language. I use to take my friend from the Middle East who didn't speak any Spanish, and he fell for this girl at Hong Kong, and she fell in LOVE with him. It was very cute seeing her cry every time we had to go.( they would date outside the bar) They really had a thing going, and tried to learn each others language. I seen other loves develop and heard about it, and not just from paid providers.........Sometimes LOVE transcends language....and sometimes words don't need to be spoken to know you really like that person, and they are a good person.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Amigomio not all Mexicans are racist. My family comes from Mexico and are like 500 generation Mexicans. Yeah i am a Mexican-American mestizo born in the USA who has visited Mexico. And i can tell you most Mexican are not racist.
Maybe your type, the children of immigrants born in Mexico are probably racist and their amigos and familias probably don't associate will real Mexicanos. Yes Amerindians suffer discrimination in Mexico but most Mestizos don't.

Did your Spanish parents teach you to be racist against the Mexicanos? Do you see yourself Mexicano or Spaniard?

Girls have the unfair advaneforum.xxxe of not having the same "button" on sex that guys do and therefore have a better poker face when it comes to this. they also have a lot of practice at playing with guys because they get hit upon so often if they are anyways half decent looking.

Unfortunately in the prostitution industry, girls come into contact with insincere guys at almost every turn. they have a pre-conceived notion that all guys want to do is fuck them hard and then split so they are "fair game" in the money department. When a guy is smitten by a nice looking girl then his defenses crumble and out comes the wallet under the promise of sex with the girl.

Nothing like seeing a center-fold type girl (subjective of course) on your lap and willing to fuck you for money. How many dreams will she make come true tonight?

Yeah, cool to see you and my other amigos here. When you heading back to Monterrey? Sheesh I miss that place, AND Guadalajara.

Country John

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
I live here, dude, and intermarriage is common. Sure they'll stick to their hombres when they live in towns like Cotulla and Carrizo where 98% of the people are Mexican. Given an opportunity to interact with different kinds of people, they'll go with gringos. Both my sons have had Mexicana girlfriends and so have I.

Shoutbox
  1. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥💘 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💫💋 Tuesday, 💞💗 Mimi, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💞 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  5. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥 Tuesday, 💯💢 Mia, 💋 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ 💘 Susan, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Lily, 💋beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💯 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💋❣ Tuesday, 💋💞 Holly,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💕 Amy, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  10. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴🌹 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄Tuesday, 💖💞 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ❤ milf Mary ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy,💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back