Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi newbie here

Dark

Reaction score
Hi everyone, This is my 1st post but I have been watching the posts for several weeks now and find them intersting and informative.
I have been to Phuket and Bangkok twice with my wife, and she loves the bar scene and the girls lol :D We are going back to Phuket next January for 3 weeks and I was hoping some of you guys could help me with a couple of questions.

How do you negotiate your hotel rate is it over the phone or by email and how soon before you arrive?.

And if anyone knows of any bars where the girls are definitely bi that would be a bonus, not interested in MPs tried that and it was all a bit clinical and my wife complained the girl did'nt know what she was doing :confused: (bit like me) lol.

Thanks in advance
Dave

If you plan to arrive in January you may not be able to negotiate for hotel room at all, they are usually fully booked anyway and in any case you should book atleast 2-3 months in advance to get what you look for, althought rooms may be available somewhere all the times.

I had maybe 50 bookings from this website in December for December and January, almost all of them were declined, no rooms to offer. You need to plan ahead for this time of the year.

never managed a threesome in all my travelling to thailand with my farang girlfriend. Thai bar girls only seem to be interested in couples because they usually provide twice the money of a lone male but from reading numerous discussion forums and through our visits we have never known a thai girl go all the way with a couple.

HOWEVER, in the phillipines and Brazil we have always had a great time with these things. Ill say no more than that. ;)

Thanks for the info Nicke. We normally book 3 months in advance anyway and have not had any probs with that time of year but before it was done through an agent, this time I am going to do it all myself.

Chucky and SafeAs we did find a bg this year in Phukeet and last year in Bangkok that prefered girls to men. But they seem to be few and far between. I think men are less work than women and easier money, as I said the girls in the MP all said they liked women but.........that dont make them bi :)

Thanks for the info
Dave

Hi Str8 Dave
Hubby & I came back 3wks ago from Phuket...and I can assure you there are lots of girls willing to go with couples! lol Actually...only had one that said no, she was too scared as she had only been with guys before, which was fair enough, at least she was honest!
The biggest problem we found was most of the bar girls assumed we were just a couple there watching the world go by, and we had to make an effort to smile and speak to the girls. This was the same in most bars apart from one in the Tiger complex.....I had lots of fun fighting the girls off! :D The girls also left hubby alone as they all thought I would not be happy if they were all over him....unitl he went to the loo, then he was fighting them off same as any guy lol. When I laughed and said it was no problem for me they were all happy!
We also visited Christin's....had to experience the soapy! No problems there either apart from the Mamasan was trying to get me to pick out hubby's girl until I said I think he'd like to pick his own! lol
You will have a great time in Patong and will not find a shoreforum.xxxe of girls to join you.....just make an effort to let them know you're looking ;) I also found they understood better if I spoke to them and literally asked 'You go with him and me?' and pointed to us both! lol They knew exactly what I meant then!
We had so much fun on our first trip there we're already planning the next one back! Life is never quite the same when ya get home!!

We also visited Christin's....had to experience the soapy

HI FLUFF........GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT TIME IN LOS.........
BUT....... .DID YOU ENJOY CHRISTINS?
WAS IT EVERY THING YOU THOUGH IT WOULD BE?
ITS GREAT TO GET A LADIES VIEW ON THIS FORUM?
TAKE CARE JONNY :cool:

OK..remember this was our fist visit to Phuket so everything was new! lol Christin's was one of the first things on my list after reading posts in here etc. Didnt feel hassled at all when we arrived..bout 5pm..just sat at one of the tables and ordered a drink. First thing for me was 'wow....i can pick 'any' of these girls!' lol There must have been about 40 there that day in the 3 different price ranges...1,800/2,250/2,500. We sat for about 10 mins, and I couldnt see the girls to the left so well so I braved it and got up to go have a look. Mamasan was just walking past me, so I asked a few questions. How much for 2 girls, one for each of us, we want to go in same room together, and I want a girl that likes girls lol All ok no problem she said. She made about 3 suggestions for me ( more important than hubby! lol) and I chose a girl from the middle range. She was then making suggestions for hubby, but I said I would go and ask him which he prefered as I thought he'd like to make his own choice! lol Anyway..he chose a girl from the more expensive side...but she was very attractive!

The whole experience for me was....good...but not mind blowing. The soapy body massage was a very nice experience, not having done anything like that before, althought for me I would say it was more fun than erotic. Maybe I should have asked her to slow things down a bit lol My girl was shaved which was good for me...hubby's girl wasn't, which he said felt good for him...more like a sponge I guess! lol Hubby was in the tub, and I was on the air bed...then we swapped places...then we all ended up on the bed together side by side. Hubby's girl gave him a bj then jumped on top....my girl carried on with the massage, played with my bits, and for want of a better way to describe it, finished me off with a finger job lol She didnt go down on me, which I was a bit dissappointed about, but then I didnt ask her to either, so i guess that bit was really my fault! I was enjoying myself and I didnt want to spoil things!

All in all it was a fun experience, and I would go again. Our thoughts afterwards were maybe we didnt make as much out of the whole thing as we could of with the two girls, like both girls on him or me, but it was our first time and I guess you learn by experience! We both came out of there squeaky clean and content anyway! Only other issue was the cost...by the time we paid for both the girls and a 500 tip, total 5,250....for just over an hours fun. We paid BG 2,000 for long time...which I know is more than you guys on here state...but then we are a couple, and we were happy with that.

We were also staying with friends from the UK ( we now live in Oz) at Kata beach, the Orchidacea, great hotel but a bit of a trek from Patong every night, and some girls didnt really want to go out that far, so next time we will stay in Patong which will also save us heaps of money. We had no probs with joiner fees coz we sneaked them in! lol Just a touch embarressing when I walked down with the girl in the morning to get the tuk tuk and all the hotel staff were 'looking' lol...but I can live with that ;)

Just cant wait to go back..this time with a little more knowledge!! :D

GREAT POST FLUFF.........
I LIKE YOUR STYLE...............THERE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE YOU AROUND....
I AM BACK FOR TOU R 9 IN JULY..CANT WAIT FOR IT.........
JONNY :cool:

Hi Fluff,

All your info is great and REALLY helpful! Whatever else you can tell me about your experience there would be a great help.

Me and hubby are newbies to this and this will be our first time to Patong, in fact to Thailand. Everything we've read from this forum makes me excited and nervous all the same time. I've only been with a few girls before but have found the experience very pleasurable...Hubby has watched and enjoyed himself watching but wants to participate too. I really want to watch him with another girl and this sounds like the perfect place to do it. I'm excited. Only thing is that I'm a bit worried that the girls might not pay as much attention to us as they would if he were by himself. In fact we were even thinking that maybe I have to walk a block behind him just so they think that he is alone...LOL... I've never been the very bold type to just go up to the girl and say something suggestive (even though I wish I was more like that)
Any suggestions???

Another thing is that as much as I want these girls to go down on me, I don't think it'd be wise because I'd be too afraid to catch something since there'd be no protection for me. So it might just be fingering jobs for me..but still it'd be just as pleasurable and exciting. More than anything I really want to watch my hubby getting right down and nasty with another girl. It really excites me. In fact, we were considering taking pics and mpegs of our little private parties. Any idea of how receptive the BG's or the girls at Christin's might be to this idea???

Thanks a bunch... XOXO :D

LOL Fritz!!

OK...well first off yeh you are gonna have to get a bit braver and talk to the girls! :D I'm not one for just going up to any girl here and asking if they're bi for the simple fact I might get some abuse or a slap! lol But....I think you will find the whole bar scene there such a totally different experience, as I did. Remember, as other guys on this forum have said to other guys, you can ask the girls whatever you want sex wise, and it doesnt seem to offend them. So....when a girl asks them if they would be interested in going with a couple its not that unusual! One girl told me I had beautiful eyes..so I naturally 'assumed' she was interested lol....when I did ask her, she went all shy and looked at hubby and nodded...then looked back at me and giggled! lol She didnt speak that good english and another girl was jabbering away to her in thai...she told me that her friend was scared as she had not been with a girl before...which was fine...no big deal...rather she was honest than get her back to the hotel and then find out! lol
My advice would be to just cruise round the bars and find one with a couple of girls you fancy, have a drink, and try and talk to them. Even if you play one of the games at the bar, thats a start! You will find that in the majority of places the girls will not be all over ur hubby as they are worried about your reaction, so you have to do the chatting up bit! lol At the end of the day I think 'you' will have to do the asking. So grit your teeth and do it...coz you will regret it when you get home! lol

There was one bar we went to...more often than not in fact! lol....where most of the girls were all over both of us..hence the reason we kept going back! :D We just had great fun there and a real laugh with the girls. If you send me a private message through here I'll tell you where it was and who to look out for....not sure if I'm allowed to put it publicly in here! lol

As for the oral sex bit....I can understand your concern as I was the same...but errm...some times you just kinda forget all that stuff in the heat of the moment! ;) Yes, there is a risk....and only you can make the decision on that one! Do ya research on the net about std's..whats higher risk etc. And also, you can have sex with the wrong girl in your own country..all a risk! All I can say is that I didnt bring any unwanted souveniers back with me! lol

Be brave!!!!......I 'know' you will have fun!!!!! Best time of my life!! :D

Fluff ( an I'm jealous already!)

I would strongly advice you and your hubby to visit the famous Eden Club which is in Soi 7/1 off Sukhumvit rd in Bangkok , the owner is a french guy called Marc and they have a sex menu when you walk in , i seen some couples in there before so i know this is no problem , the girls there are very nice and will do most things , you have to take 2 girls minimum for 90 minutes minimum time , but its no more expensive then Christins , the atmosphere is very relaxing as you usually book an apointment in advance , so when you turn up there are usually little or no other people in the small downstairs bar at all, the girls usually do lesbian acts whenever i go there , including oral on each other , using strap ons ..etc... its well worth a visit as the girls are quite wild in bed and may leave you and your hubby exhausted...
I have added a map for you in case you dont know where it is

Have the girls improved there at Eden lately butterfly ? because when my gf and I went there there were very few who I would rate as 5 and above. I guess the service outweighs the looks at Eden?

and Good advice about the safety issues of a couple being with the thai girls. The way I understand it is that girl on girl has a higher transmission rate for stds etc.

C66*

chucky66 said:
Have the girls improved there at Eden lately butterfly ? because when my gf and I went there there were very few who I would rate as 5 and above. I guess the service outweighs the looks at Eden?

I dont disagree with you that the girls are not as pretty as say , go-go girls but some of them are better looking than others there and certainly as pretty as any farang women , depends what time you go there and wether or not the best were already taken , hence you are left with the ''trawlers'' .
but looks arent everything and the sex is far wilder than having 10 go-go girls together , they always give bbbj, dont mind you spunking in thier mouths , will give each other a ''cum kiss'' in front of you and perform all manner of sexual acts and fantasies for you now matter how dirty the suggestion is , i even seen things like ''watersports'' on the menu , not that it does anything for me personally . how many bar and go-go bar girls will actually allow you to get filthy with them same as the eden girls , not many i imagine ;)

butterflyblonde said:
We just got the impression that it wasnt the most hygienic of places. I know Marc the manager gets his girls tested regularly but my gf decided that it wasnt worth the risk and I was inclined to agree with her. I als know that all girls are a risk but it would help if some of the profits being made by eden were put back into the business to spruce it up a bit.

Can you tell me a little more about what gave you that impression , the bar is clean looking enough , did you see the rooms upstairs and decide it didnt look clean ?? or are you saying the girls dont look clean , you are right he does get the girls tested regularly as he knows it makes good business sense to have a good reputation , and any spread of disease would spread fast among the gossip grapevines too, ive been there several times and caught nothing at all from the girls or the rooms . whereas some of the members on here have posted before about them getting std's from beer bar girls , so i would just like to point out that you are just as likely to get diseases from anywhere and also just because a place like Christins has a smarter appearance than eden club , will not mean you are any safer regarding sexual health issues , im afraid to have to tell you that every time any of us have sex (in any country for that matter) we are taking a risk , but for the pleasure it gives its a risk worth taking , just be sensible about it , keep it clean , wear a condom etc...

butterflyblonde said:
Excuse my ignorance , but do they charge extra for all these and how much would you be talking about? out of research you know ....

Hi Fritz, from our point of view regarding the bar girls you can find lots of girls that will go with you and your hubby but if you want a girl that is only into girls or is bi you are gonna have to look a bit harder. I'm sure they are out there that is why I posted in the 1st place.
The wife wanted someone that knew what she was doing, after all a bloke dont have to teach the girls how to do a bj they all know :D and my Mrs expected the girl to know how to eat pussy when we went for a massage but she did'nt, and the papasan said she liked girls. Bottom line is they all do it for the money, some will do more some less.
From what I have read Eden is the place to go because all the girls are real bisexuals not pretend :D
Dave

MITE HAVE TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT IN JULY.........
SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF TALK ABOUT IT.......
MIND YOU IT IS ONLY FOR RESEARCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
JONNY :cool:

From memory ETV its about 1,600 baht per girl during happy hour(s) which i think was 2pm till 8pm then 1,900 per girl thereafter , bear in mind you have to have 2 girls minimum and that price quoted is for 90 minutes (so either 3,200 or 3,800), however you can negotiate with Marc and he may give you discount . I once paid 4,500 baht for 3 hours with 2 girls , it is definately expensive (same as christins) compared to 1000 baht longtime from beer bar but the sex is ****ing wild beyond your wildest fantasies and there isnt much they wont do with you (animals and scat is where they draw the line if that gives you a clue) so the money you pay is worth it. :D

This Eden sounds like fun, but we'll only be staying in Phuket. Isn't Eden in Bangkok, from what I'm reading. Any other suggestions for Phuket? Unfortunately, we only have little time on land to play so we won't be able to try out too many places... :(

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💥💋 Saturday, 💘💋 Olivia, 💞💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐 Saturday, 💖💋 Lucy, 💋tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and, Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💞💘Saturday, ❣💥  Anna, 👄👄 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Vivian,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💦💫 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  11. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  12. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥💝💋Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❤💞 Saturday, ❤ milf Mary💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💯💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  17. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  24. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  27. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  30. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back