Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage Envy

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
Hey all -- I was reading a thread about this somewhere else on the site, but I was just wondering if anyone currently works for Massage Envy (or has in the past) ...And what your opinion/experience is of the companyJust curious.  I work there currently and am not 'loving' it -- just wanted to know if any of you are in the same shoes as me!Thanks!

I've read elsewhere about Massage Envy.  I'm glad you have posted.  I am curious what your experience is like there.  Does the management treat you well?What could they do to make it better for you?

I do not work for Massage Envy, nor would I ever.  I just wanted to add that I see Massage Envy as the "Super Cuts" of our industry.  They have a high turn over rate for therapists.  They over schedule,  and under pay you.  I do not think that caring for their therapists is a priority. (knowing a lot of owners have never given a massage in their life)  I know here in Phoenix the pay is only $15 an hour.  I have met several people who have worked for ME and everyone of them have not been pleased with their experienc there.  We in private practice do not like Massage Envy and wish they would go away.  My advice to you stay as long as you can stand it, and build your own practice on the side, until you can go out on your own.  If your good enough you can build a practice in no time.  Just my 2cents.  Hope I did not offend:)

I started there in January so I've only been there about a month.  I work part time there and part time as an Independent Contractor with a Physcial Therapist.  Yeah, their pay is not good.  I just got paid today - grand total of $160 for two weeks worth of work (about 12 massages)  They pay pretty wierd.  $15 per hour of massage time, however if you don't have a certain amount of massages scheduled for a shift, the only pay you $5.15 per hour.  The problem with this is that you have to work like an idiot to make good money there.  For example, they had us do a 'sign-up' sheet as to how many massages we can do in a row without a break.  Then I find out the next day, the owner said that it doesn't matter what the therapist's sessions max was, that if there is a client that wants to come in, we have to work on them.  They just don't seem to be concerned with the longevity of their therapists.  I guess what upsets me is how deceiving they were during their recruitment visit.  The only reason I took the job is because they offered benefits & 401K (which they don't - and that's another subject I could go off on!) and how they claimed I'd make $22-26/hr.  I feel so frustrated some days, but I know I won't be there forever.  I'm building clientele at the PT clinic (which is the best job in the world - I LOVE it!).  If I didn't need the income I'd just quit, but a little income is better than no income, right!  I feel like if I don't fight the cause, I'm just part of the problem.   I just don't understand how so many other therapists continue to work for them and how they are able to continue to open franchises.  Doesn't any of those employees feel like me???Just my thoughts and questions.  Thanks for letting me vent! :)

Massage Envy

I am just curious if they had put any of it in writing? Because that sure would make a great recruiting under false pretense case. Just curious.

Massage Envy

Wow!! Your input is sooo welcome. We had a big discussion on ME, and you've put the spin of reality on our worst fears. $5.15 an HOUR?? That is BELOW minimum wage in most states. I'm sorry if this seems a strong comment, but it appears to be outright THEFT.Not to mention the other instances of bait and switch. Sandy just about summarized the general feelings about the operation, from those who object. Thank you for getting the word out, hands4healing. I think it will cause most to pause and consider what they are getting into. Many therapists are so eager to get started that they jump into problems situations without having the full word on what is really going on. I did the same in the first job I accepted. I'm glad you are alternately working in a situation you love.Did you sign a contract with them? Will you be able to get out of it when you are ready to leave?

Your comments certainly echo what a large group of practitioners feared.  I am curious about the false promises and whether they offered anything in writing too.  My guess is they are a bit to smart to write things down.I agree with the "Super Cuts" analogy too.  I think there are many therapists who feel similarly to you and probably are having a similar experience with ME.  Unfortunately, there are always people willing to put up with this type of work for however long they need to in order to survive.  I hope you are able to move on quickly.

Massage Envy

$5.15 an hour? just because you don't have a certain number of massages? Whatever massages you do you are worth much more than that! You didn't go to school to learn these techniques to earn less than minimum wage..or even minimum wage at that! That' sjust wrong in itself. Meanwhile you are an independant contractor. How does that include getting paid by the hour? You should be making a certain agreed amount per massage. By the hour means you are an employee, doesn't it?This whole $5.15 and hour is like punishment for not getting in more customers and that is just wrong. Move on. Seriously.

Massage Envy

I may be wrong, but I think she meant that you get $5.15/hr im your downtime. As in, say you only have 2 massages one day, but you're working 6 hours, 2 of the hours you get $15/hr (for the massage) while the other 4 hours you get $5.15/hr. Am I right, hands4healing?

Massage Envy

$15 per hour of massage time, however if you don't have a certain amount of massages scheduled for a shift, the only pay you $5.15 per hour.

Seforum.xxxg, you may be right. I was taking it as, if hands4 wasn't scheduled for the whole six, for example, they flat rated $5.15 an hour for the day. It would be good to get feedback.

I think that is STILL  a very low price to pay for availability. You must have to stay on board for those hours. You are losing a better wage elsewhere.

And $160 for 12 massages...unbelievable. It looks like they are putting the low prices paid (to undercut us all) on the backs of the therapists themselves  :-/

And this whole concept of "How many can you do without a break?" and pushing past that...isn't that illegal? In Ohio we had a morning and an afternoon break, by law...and a lunch break. I can't imagine doing our work without a chance to rest...must take from the quality of massage given in the long run.

Massage Envy

$160 for 12 massages is just over $13 per massage. How many hours did you have to work for this? (or should I say wait around?)I think that as long as therapists are willing work for these wages, under these conditions, these places will continue to thrive.

Massage Envy advertised here in Seattle on Craigslist stating the therapists pay would be $22-27/hour.I was curious and when I called I was told that in fact the pay was only $15/hour and that the posting included the anticipated tips the therapists would receive.  I have an established massage practice but like to visit other spas/clinics each month and get a massage treatment to see what is out there.  I had a horrible experience with this company.  The poor therapist was so frazzled and in such a rush that the massage was very bad.   I had to tell her to take a deep breath, slow down, and focus on the massage instead of worrying about her schedule and how far behind she was.   Sweatshop is the only word that comes to mind.  But worse yet, she ended the massage with me being on the table only 40 minutes.  (They advertise an hour massage with the standard 50 minutes on the table)I was irrate and let the manager know this. For those of you worrying about this company - please don't.  They would never get my business and for anyone else with the least bit of smarts would not return.  I did feel bad for the therapist at first, but after she cut my massage short hoping that I would not notice, I did not leave a tip.  This is the first time I have never left a tip. The company offered me 1/2 off my next massage and I told them I had no intention of ever returning.

Massage Envy

Did you see the little massage clip on their website... head pillowed in arms and everything...They opening one near me in June. No matter how desperate I get, I will not work there.

Nor should any therapist.  It's the therapists who are working there that are gonna keep these places open.  No therapists, no clients.  Please keep in mind the ME is not in business to care for clients or therapists, but to make the almighty $$$$ off overworked therapists and to bring people in by cattle call!!!!  Can you tell I can't stand these places????  Will ME effect my business?? Probably not.  I go way out of my way to take exceptional care of my clients.  Doing what ME therapists wouldn't even have time to do, even if they wanted to.  So, I think the people that are going to frequent these places are people who have little to no other experience receiving massage therapy.  They don't know what they are missing if they have never experienced it.

Talenyn, one of the best ways to counter ME is to start a marketing campaign that addresses their weaknesses.  The client doesn't get what they paid for.You offer a more comprehensive session.Your work offers more for their money.You care about your clients.ME cares about their money.You don't rush your clients throughHad a bad experience being rushed through your appointment?  That doesn't happen here.  I don't overbook which means you get your full appointment time.If you start putting the word out now and placing these messages in the public mind it will help those who are undecided or on the brink about trying massage to come to you instead of trying ME.

Hey all -- thanks for the support on this!  I almost didn't post this because I was afraid of the reaction to me - a therapist at a company most therapists hate!Yeah, the pay is as Seforum.xxxgnant said -- $15 for massage time IF you do three or more per day.  If not, then it's $5.15 (which is Federal Min. wage - it's lower than the State minimum wage -- go figure, huh!!!!) No, unfortunately they give you nothing in writing.  In fact, I didn't know what I would be getting paid until 2 days before I started and I had to ask.  They never told me until then.  Yeah, they told me I'd be making $22-27 per hour.  A bunch of us sat down and figured out how that's possible.  Basically what it comes down to is that you have to see more than 4 clients per shift, they all have to tip you at least $10 and every one of them has to sign up for a membership.  That would pay $27 per client.  That's a great concept ... unfortunately, we live in the real world and that just isn't how it works!!!  I don't know ... I'm just frustrated and needed somewhere to vent.  As I said before, I also work with the Physical Therapist and I LOVE that job!  I was starting to think that I just hated M.E. because I am so spoiled at the PT Clinic!  But as time goes by and as I continue working for M.E., I see that that's just not true!Thanks so much for your support everyone!  I was almost scare to post this ... fearing that you would consider me an inferior therapist because I work for ME.  Thank you so much for your thoughts!  Much Appreciated!!

Just a thought for you....when I was starting out I read somewhere (sorry I don't remember where) that working a minimum part time job while trying to build up a clientele was self-defeating. If you just used your time instead on marketing/advertising that just drew in one or two more clients each week then you would make up the difference in money. Now I'm not saying I was always able to follow this advice and no matter what we all have to pay our bills but...it might be worth thinking about in this instance. Is there a good way you might be able to use some of that time you are spending at ME to get more clients at the PT clinic? If you are only making $160 in two weeks at ME it probably wouldn't take too many extra clients at the clinic to make that.  Just a thought!  :)

This is truly troubling :(Massage schools are popping up and cranking out new therapist in numbers and most often the therapists are not prepared to establish their own practice, so there are more therapist out than are viable massage therapy jobs.  They are then at the mercy of establishments like Massage Envy, left with the choice of making some money rather than none at all to survive and under the conditions they are expexted to work most will not be in the field for long due to burn out and/or injury.ME is not the only one out there... recently responded to an ad for a MT at a chiro's office.  What some chiros are doing is offering membership to what they are calling The Rub-Club - discount on massage/chiropractic combined.  The therapist is expected to bring their own table, do an avg of 10 people a day and get paid something like $15 - $20 p/h depending on volume.  This particular chiro said that he used to be an MT and that is how he worked (ha! ::)) I told him if he did get someone to work like that the quality of massage would be compramised and they would not be there for long.  Also asked him who would be responsible for supplies (oils etc.) and who would suppply sheets and launder them.  He said he would have to get back to me with that he was not sure.  My suggestion/advise to you hands4healing is to keep a positive outlook, look into some marketing courses for massage that can help you to better understand how to work for yourself; there are some posts on the board regarding that - that is if you are interested in working for yourself.  If not keep looking, there are employers/establishments out there that respect what we do and will treat us fairly.It is my hope that people will become better educated about massage therapy; including the understanding that therapist are humans not machines and too have realistic limitations.

hands4healing:We don't have Massage Envy in our area (and from what I'm reading, I'm glad we don't!), but I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.I have been looking into working at a Spa that is located in the building my MT school is in. I wil be teaching at the school, and since I'm moving to be closer to the school, I thought this might be a good place to start gaining some clientele..... until I started having second thoughts (just the ole intuition/gut feeling kicking in). (Among other reasons that are for another post), they charge $70/hr and pay their therapists about $25. Granted they provide everything, but flat out renting space will make you more money. Big kicker is they have just only opened up, so they really need the employed therapists to do a lot of advertising for them (not monetary, but other forms), as the yare very slow to build clientele.  After thinking about it, I was feeling maybe this wasn't enough compensation, especially since I could be doing advertising like that some place else as an independent contractor and be compensated a bit more fairly for my work. Your posts really struck a chord with me. Even though I don't have ME, it's good to have your eyes opened to possible similar situations. Thanks for not being afraid to share!~TAsh!

Massage Envy

Wouldn't it be great if massage instructors at the various schools (where ME's are located) could give examples of good businesses and bad businesses at which to work. Without providing specific company names, they could help therapists identify what types of places to watch out for when trying to find employment after graduating.Be well,Jen

Shoutbox
  1. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lily (PIC in Forum).
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  7. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  8. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  9. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  10. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  27. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  41. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back