Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage Envy

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
Hey all -- I was reading a thread about this somewhere else on the site, but I was just wondering if anyone currently works for Massage Envy (or has in the past) ...And what your opinion/experience is of the companyJust curious.  I work there currently and am not 'loving' it -- just wanted to know if any of you are in the same shoes as me!Thanks!

I've read elsewhere about Massage Envy.  I'm glad you have posted.  I am curious what your experience is like there.  Does the management treat you well?What could they do to make it better for you?

I do not work for Massage Envy, nor would I ever.  I just wanted to add that I see Massage Envy as the "Super Cuts" of our industry.  They have a high turn over rate for therapists.  They over schedule,  and under pay you.  I do not think that caring for their therapists is a priority. (knowing a lot of owners have never given a massage in their life)  I know here in Phoenix the pay is only $15 an hour.  I have met several people who have worked for ME and everyone of them have not been pleased with their experienc there.  We in private practice do not like Massage Envy and wish they would go away.  My advice to you stay as long as you can stand it, and build your own practice on the side, until you can go out on your own.  If your good enough you can build a practice in no time.  Just my 2cents.  Hope I did not offend:)

I started there in January so I've only been there about a month.  I work part time there and part time as an Independent Contractor with a Physcial Therapist.  Yeah, their pay is not good.  I just got paid today - grand total of $160 for two weeks worth of work (about 12 massages)  They pay pretty wierd.  $15 per hour of massage time, however if you don't have a certain amount of massages scheduled for a shift, the only pay you $5.15 per hour.  The problem with this is that you have to work like an idiot to make good money there.  For example, they had us do a 'sign-up' sheet as to how many massages we can do in a row without a break.  Then I find out the next day, the owner said that it doesn't matter what the therapist's sessions max was, that if there is a client that wants to come in, we have to work on them.  They just don't seem to be concerned with the longevity of their therapists.  I guess what upsets me is how deceiving they were during their recruitment visit.  The only reason I took the job is because they offered benefits & 401K (which they don't - and that's another subject I could go off on!) and how they claimed I'd make $22-26/hr.  I feel so frustrated some days, but I know I won't be there forever.  I'm building clientele at the PT clinic (which is the best job in the world - I LOVE it!).  If I didn't need the income I'd just quit, but a little income is better than no income, right!  I feel like if I don't fight the cause, I'm just part of the problem.   I just don't understand how so many other therapists continue to work for them and how they are able to continue to open franchises.  Doesn't any of those employees feel like me???Just my thoughts and questions.  Thanks for letting me vent! :)

Massage Envy

I am just curious if they had put any of it in writing? Because that sure would make a great recruiting under false pretense case. Just curious.

Massage Envy

Wow!! Your input is sooo welcome. We had a big discussion on ME, and you've put the spin of reality on our worst fears. $5.15 an HOUR?? That is BELOW minimum wage in most states. I'm sorry if this seems a strong comment, but it appears to be outright THEFT.Not to mention the other instances of bait and switch. Sandy just about summarized the general feelings about the operation, from those who object. Thank you for getting the word out, hands4healing. I think it will cause most to pause and consider what they are getting into. Many therapists are so eager to get started that they jump into problems situations without having the full word on what is really going on. I did the same in the first job I accepted. I'm glad you are alternately working in a situation you love.Did you sign a contract with them? Will you be able to get out of it when you are ready to leave?

Your comments certainly echo what a large group of practitioners feared.  I am curious about the false promises and whether they offered anything in writing too.  My guess is they are a bit to smart to write things down.I agree with the "Super Cuts" analogy too.  I think there are many therapists who feel similarly to you and probably are having a similar experience with ME.  Unfortunately, there are always people willing to put up with this type of work for however long they need to in order to survive.  I hope you are able to move on quickly.

Massage Envy

$5.15 an hour? just because you don't have a certain number of massages? Whatever massages you do you are worth much more than that! You didn't go to school to learn these techniques to earn less than minimum wage..or even minimum wage at that! That' sjust wrong in itself. Meanwhile you are an independant contractor. How does that include getting paid by the hour? You should be making a certain agreed amount per massage. By the hour means you are an employee, doesn't it?This whole $5.15 and hour is like punishment for not getting in more customers and that is just wrong. Move on. Seriously.

Massage Envy

I may be wrong, but I think she meant that you get $5.15/hr im your downtime. As in, say you only have 2 massages one day, but you're working 6 hours, 2 of the hours you get $15/hr (for the massage) while the other 4 hours you get $5.15/hr. Am I right, hands4healing?

Massage Envy

$15 per hour of massage time, however if you don't have a certain amount of massages scheduled for a shift, the only pay you $5.15 per hour.

Seforum.xxxg, you may be right. I was taking it as, if hands4 wasn't scheduled for the whole six, for example, they flat rated $5.15 an hour for the day. It would be good to get feedback.

I think that is STILL  a very low price to pay for availability. You must have to stay on board for those hours. You are losing a better wage elsewhere.

And $160 for 12 massages...unbelievable. It looks like they are putting the low prices paid (to undercut us all) on the backs of the therapists themselves  :-/

And this whole concept of "How many can you do without a break?" and pushing past that...isn't that illegal? In Ohio we had a morning and an afternoon break, by law...and a lunch break. I can't imagine doing our work without a chance to rest...must take from the quality of massage given in the long run.

Massage Envy

$160 for 12 massages is just over $13 per massage. How many hours did you have to work for this? (or should I say wait around?)I think that as long as therapists are willing work for these wages, under these conditions, these places will continue to thrive.

Massage Envy advertised here in Seattle on Craigslist stating the therapists pay would be $22-27/hour.I was curious and when I called I was told that in fact the pay was only $15/hour and that the posting included the anticipated tips the therapists would receive.  I have an established massage practice but like to visit other spas/clinics each month and get a massage treatment to see what is out there.  I had a horrible experience with this company.  The poor therapist was so frazzled and in such a rush that the massage was very bad.   I had to tell her to take a deep breath, slow down, and focus on the massage instead of worrying about her schedule and how far behind she was.   Sweatshop is the only word that comes to mind.  But worse yet, she ended the massage with me being on the table only 40 minutes.  (They advertise an hour massage with the standard 50 minutes on the table)I was irrate and let the manager know this. For those of you worrying about this company - please don't.  They would never get my business and for anyone else with the least bit of smarts would not return.  I did feel bad for the therapist at first, but after she cut my massage short hoping that I would not notice, I did not leave a tip.  This is the first time I have never left a tip. The company offered me 1/2 off my next massage and I told them I had no intention of ever returning.

Massage Envy

Did you see the little massage clip on their website... head pillowed in arms and everything...They opening one near me in June. No matter how desperate I get, I will not work there.

Nor should any therapist.  It's the therapists who are working there that are gonna keep these places open.  No therapists, no clients.  Please keep in mind the ME is not in business to care for clients or therapists, but to make the almighty $$$$ off overworked therapists and to bring people in by cattle call!!!!  Can you tell I can't stand these places????  Will ME effect my business?? Probably not.  I go way out of my way to take exceptional care of my clients.  Doing what ME therapists wouldn't even have time to do, even if they wanted to.  So, I think the people that are going to frequent these places are people who have little to no other experience receiving massage therapy.  They don't know what they are missing if they have never experienced it.

Talenyn, one of the best ways to counter ME is to start a marketing campaign that addresses their weaknesses.  The client doesn't get what they paid for.You offer a more comprehensive session.Your work offers more for their money.You care about your clients.ME cares about their money.You don't rush your clients throughHad a bad experience being rushed through your appointment?  That doesn't happen here.  I don't overbook which means you get your full appointment time.If you start putting the word out now and placing these messages in the public mind it will help those who are undecided or on the brink about trying massage to come to you instead of trying ME.

Hey all -- thanks for the support on this!  I almost didn't post this because I was afraid of the reaction to me - a therapist at a company most therapists hate!Yeah, the pay is as Seforum.xxxgnant said -- $15 for massage time IF you do three or more per day.  If not, then it's $5.15 (which is Federal Min. wage - it's lower than the State minimum wage -- go figure, huh!!!!) No, unfortunately they give you nothing in writing.  In fact, I didn't know what I would be getting paid until 2 days before I started and I had to ask.  They never told me until then.  Yeah, they told me I'd be making $22-27 per hour.  A bunch of us sat down and figured out how that's possible.  Basically what it comes down to is that you have to see more than 4 clients per shift, they all have to tip you at least $10 and every one of them has to sign up for a membership.  That would pay $27 per client.  That's a great concept ... unfortunately, we live in the real world and that just isn't how it works!!!  I don't know ... I'm just frustrated and needed somewhere to vent.  As I said before, I also work with the Physical Therapist and I LOVE that job!  I was starting to think that I just hated M.E. because I am so spoiled at the PT Clinic!  But as time goes by and as I continue working for M.E., I see that that's just not true!Thanks so much for your support everyone!  I was almost scare to post this ... fearing that you would consider me an inferior therapist because I work for ME.  Thank you so much for your thoughts!  Much Appreciated!!

Just a thought for you....when I was starting out I read somewhere (sorry I don't remember where) that working a minimum part time job while trying to build up a clientele was self-defeating. If you just used your time instead on marketing/advertising that just drew in one or two more clients each week then you would make up the difference in money. Now I'm not saying I was always able to follow this advice and no matter what we all have to pay our bills but...it might be worth thinking about in this instance. Is there a good way you might be able to use some of that time you are spending at ME to get more clients at the PT clinic? If you are only making $160 in two weeks at ME it probably wouldn't take too many extra clients at the clinic to make that.  Just a thought!  :)

This is truly troubling :(Massage schools are popping up and cranking out new therapist in numbers and most often the therapists are not prepared to establish their own practice, so there are more therapist out than are viable massage therapy jobs.  They are then at the mercy of establishments like Massage Envy, left with the choice of making some money rather than none at all to survive and under the conditions they are expexted to work most will not be in the field for long due to burn out and/or injury.ME is not the only one out there... recently responded to an ad for a MT at a chiro's office.  What some chiros are doing is offering membership to what they are calling The Rub-Club - discount on massage/chiropractic combined.  The therapist is expected to bring their own table, do an avg of 10 people a day and get paid something like $15 - $20 p/h depending on volume.  This particular chiro said that he used to be an MT and that is how he worked (ha! ::)) I told him if he did get someone to work like that the quality of massage would be compramised and they would not be there for long.  Also asked him who would be responsible for supplies (oils etc.) and who would suppply sheets and launder them.  He said he would have to get back to me with that he was not sure.  My suggestion/advise to you hands4healing is to keep a positive outlook, look into some marketing courses for massage that can help you to better understand how to work for yourself; there are some posts on the board regarding that - that is if you are interested in working for yourself.  If not keep looking, there are employers/establishments out there that respect what we do and will treat us fairly.It is my hope that people will become better educated about massage therapy; including the understanding that therapist are humans not machines and too have realistic limitations.

hands4healing:We don't have Massage Envy in our area (and from what I'm reading, I'm glad we don't!), but I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.I have been looking into working at a Spa that is located in the building my MT school is in. I wil be teaching at the school, and since I'm moving to be closer to the school, I thought this might be a good place to start gaining some clientele..... until I started having second thoughts (just the ole intuition/gut feeling kicking in). (Among other reasons that are for another post), they charge $70/hr and pay their therapists about $25. Granted they provide everything, but flat out renting space will make you more money. Big kicker is they have just only opened up, so they really need the employed therapists to do a lot of advertising for them (not monetary, but other forms), as the yare very slow to build clientele.  After thinking about it, I was feeling maybe this wasn't enough compensation, especially since I could be doing advertising like that some place else as an independent contractor and be compensated a bit more fairly for my work. Your posts really struck a chord with me. Even though I don't have ME, it's good to have your eyes opened to possible similar situations. Thanks for not being afraid to share!~TAsh!

Massage Envy

Wouldn't it be great if massage instructors at the various schools (where ME's are located) could give examples of good businesses and bad businesses at which to work. Without providing specific company names, they could help therapists identify what types of places to watch out for when trying to find employment after graduating.Be well,Jen

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  2. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  6. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  9. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  10. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  17. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Turnernator1:
    blair
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  32. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  34. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  35. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  43. bumika.vashi:
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
Back