TJ Cops are the scumbags and getting worse

ducky14528

Reaction score
A guy posted about being arrested for carrying a Swiss Army knife in the Zona. Some of you guys--predictably--yelled police corruption. You guys are clueless.

Bar fights are common. A knife is not a good thing in the ZN; it is also illegal.

When the cops arrest people for carrying weapons in the Zona (which they do all the time) they are not being corrupt. They are protecting people by enforcing the law and making the ZN a safer playground for all to visit.

It is time for some of you guys to understand that not everything the cops do is bad. Keeping weapons out of the ZN is a good--and lawful--thing to do. This is not police corruption; rather it is police protection at work.

Yes, the cops let the guy go after paying a $250.00 bribe. He could have legally gone to jail instead. They cut him a break--even if some are too dense to see that. Or maybe some don't think it isn't worth $250.00 to stay out of jail. Or don't think it a good idea to keep knives out of the hands of guys who long experience has shown often get into bar fights hurting or killing others during those fights.

It is time for some of you guys to understand that just because something is done differently in Mexico than in the US it isn't necessarily bad. Mexico has a sovereign right to its own laws and culture. Enforcing those laws and following the cultural mores does not make a cop corrupt--even when the US has different laws and mores.

If you can't understand or accept that Mexico has a right to its own laws and culture, then you really should stay in the US. That is what being an 'ugly American' is all about and why locals call us 'pinche gingo' all the time.

I posted before about how Mexican culture views bribes (in some cases) as being a tax on criminals whereby criminals pay the cost of law enforcement saving taxpayers money. Also, how (in certain situations) cops may view taking a bribe as being a tip for good service. If you consider that the guy broke the law--enacted for a valid public safety reason--and should have gone to jail then perhaps youโ€™ll understand what Iโ€™ve been saying and also understand the cops really did cut him a break. Also, that their system worked as intended. In a manner foreign to our culture, justice was serviced. I bet he'll never again carry a weapon in TJ.

Hobby123...your green card should be enought to cross back into the US. To be safe bring copies of all appropriate documents. I doubt, however, you'll have a problem.

Regarding Asians: there is a belief that Asians have more money that gringos. That could possibly cause you problems with chicas charging higher prices, cops thinking you can pay a bigger bribe, etc.

The place anybody driving in TJ is most likely to have problems with the cops is in and around the Zona. That is by far the worst place for cops playing games with motorists.

As somebody correctly pointed out, motorist don't often have problems with the cops in Rosarito, Ensenada and other places in Baja.

If all one is going to do is visit the Zona there isn't much of a reason to drive. The return wait is usually about an hour in a car. You can cross the border on foot--using taxis to take you to the border--in much less time.

If you do drive then you might consider parking someplace away from the Zona and walking to the Zona. There is a lot I use on 9th between Madero and Revolucion. (The strip club Amnesia is on the corner of 9th and Revo.) Entering and leaving TJ I use a route that keeps me away from the Zona. I've never had a problem with the TJ cops (knock on wood) using this route and I drive in TJ several times a month. As suggested, always buy Mexican auto insruance.

I was recently driving to Mexicali with a friend. (We are both "clean cut" white guys. It take about 30 seconds to realize we're the law biding types.)

I drive a full sized American car. I was stopped by the Border Patrol. He asked the usual question, then asked to search my trunk. I refused to give him permission.

He said I'd have to wait for his supervisor to explain why that was necessary. (I kept asking if I was under arrest and saying that I wanted to leave if I wasn't.) Finally after holding me 30 minutes he decided I was free to go. (He was getting close to a civil suit for unlawful detainer.) He never did search my trunk. (Which had nothing more than my luggage in it.)

I was, of course, being harrassed because I didn't want to surrender my consititional rights. I was also detained longer than is the norm in TJ.

The point is: there are asshole cops on both sides of the border. And one doesn't have to go to TJ to be harrassed by cops.

VShan05...to answer your question: it is illegal to carry a weapon in Mexico. (Yes, I know they sell knives all over the place. They sell drugs too. You get my point.)

The closer you get to the Zona Norte, the more expansive the definition of a weapon becomes and the more this law gets enforced. Actually I find that a good thing. Even a little knife in the hands of a mad drunk can be leathal during a bar fight--and bar fights are common in the Zona. That is why you often see "pat downs" and bar seaches in the ZN. In the long run it does save lives and/or injuries.

You probably paid too much; however, you did break the law big time. With some negociations you might have been able to reduce the bribe. However, a casual vistor has no way of knowing that. Frankly, $250.00 isn't too much to pay to stay out of jail--and you honestly belonged in jail.

I won't elobrate on what you already said: you broke a number of 'safe mongering rules' and paid the price. What I don't think you understand is that there is a very valid reason for what the cops did. They were honestly enforcing the law and making the ZN a safe place for other mongers.

I too have learned a lot about TJ the hard way. I do hope however that after "falling off your bike" you won't be afraid to get back on it.

Jeremy...you are probably right about "modicum of suspicion" not "probable cause" being needed to stop me. I don't think he had either.

I was headed to Mexicali and had exited I-8 on Hwy 98 (at least I think that's the highway number.) I was 8 miles from Caliexico. That is near the border, but a long way from a border crossing. Obviously I was in an area the bp patrols to catch people crossing illegally.

At first the bp agent said they had a report of an offroad vehicle. Perhaps. Once stopped it should have been obvious I hadn't been off road as my tires and undercarriage were clean. Since a Crown Victoria is not the type of car one could use to cross desert sand without getting stuck I again doubt he had sufficient cause to stop me.

Frankly I think he was lying. I doubt there was a report of a vehcile matching the description of my car being off road. I think the stop was illegal.

When he asked to search my trunk I said no. I also said I doubted a search of the radio log would show a message about an off road vehicle.

Then his story changed. He said a lot of people use cars with large trunks to smuggle people and drugs. I'm sure that is true. But as I responed, I'm sure people use all sizes of vehicles to smuggle people and drugs and driving a full-sized American car is not probable cause to stop and search me or to suspect me of illegal activity.

His response was that he'd call his surprisor to explain the situation to me. I asked if I was under arrrest. He said no. I said I wanted to leave. He said I'd be arrested if I tried to leave. 30 minutes later he said I could go. The supervisor never showed up, nor did he get to search my trunk.

He was just a young punk who used his badge to get back at me for standing up to him and refusing to give up my consititional rights as he wanted me to do.

...not only is TJ (and the rest of the country) corrupt, but it's also a dump!

VShan05, I'm sure there are many others like you who have not been back for the same reason. I have not been back to TJ in over a year because of the mugging by the TJ cops that I posted. I have very recently considered going back to visit. I hope to get back on that horse and ride again, perhaps with another monger who would like company and feel safer in numbers.

Naw... Just buy the insurance & go park at one of the places near Chicago. I have been pulled over 3 times in TJ. I am white. Mid 30's & at the time driving a Quad F-150. Each time I bought the insurance. I got pulled over for dumb reasons though. But all they wanted was to see is if you have insurance. Buy it before you go. I have never bought it in TJ. I do not like to stop when I cross. Never once had to give a bribe to a cop. I am not stupid enough not to have enough for a bribe if needed! Shit happens! But I have never once been challenged. I do speak Spanish with them & everyone appreciates if you try. Hell, I even told one I was going to see a chica at Chicago! He laughed & told me that he prefers Adelitas! I think that was a one in a million TJ cop though. The others weren't so cool. But I have never had to pay. If you do not have Mexican insurance I am sure you will pay! And pay a lot!

If you are new to the TJ scene do not be an idiot & try to drive it's not safe. I have been there so many times it's like Chula Vista to me. Yes, the cops can be corrupt. Just park in the USA if it's your first time. If it is light outside you can walk in with all the other tourists just when everyone else turns left on Revolucion, keep going straight & turn right at the next block. This is during the day. I repeat, during the day. You'll get a good look at street girls, Chicago is down the block on the right across the next street. Adelitas is around the corner on your left.

At night the safest way is to just take a cab. If you can get a Taxi libre at the border it will cost you $3, the yellow cab will want $6 but you can get $5 but if you are going to haggle for a buck go for it, just do not ride with me. You get sick of the "propina" requests after a while.

SG's $20 + room. Some will go less $15 but not naked or no BJ. I have not done a street chic for a while. I prefer the club girls. Rooms next to the Hong Kong were like $8. I cannot remember. CG's are $40 to $60. $50 is always accepted especially if you buy a drink or 2. $60 she better be hot as hell or like anal. Massage places, I recommend Brittany at Mermaids that dirty sexy little chiquita. I want to bang her right now! But be prepared to pay. I am not like some of your other cheap ass bastards here on this board. Maybe you think assholes like me make your life a bigger bitch by driving up the price? Just put your dick back in your pants & when that sexy little latina you saw at my table that you want to bang is done with me if she still wants to fuck you for $40 offer she can. If not get a better job & bring some fucking $$ because if you are going to go mongering do it right & do it safe!

P.S. Best fucking tacos in the world on the corner next to Chicago! Red roasted peppers! Fuck I could go for tacos, beer & pussy tonight!

I am going for New Year's weekend!

I was rolled by the police in Tijuana a little over two years ago. I went there alone one Saturday night, and began walking from the boarder to the Zona Norte (as I had done on numerous occasions before). On the way, I encountered a local who approached me, greeted me, and began asking me what I wanted to see and offering his services as a guide. I smiled, nodded, and kept walking without skipping a beat. He kept following me, got in my face, and generally made a pest of himself. I did my best to ignore him.

Eventually when I got to the alley (with my "guide" not far behind), I encountered two of Tiajuana's finest. The "guide" spoke to one of the officers briefly, and I was immediately frisked. The police found a Swiss Army knife in my pocket and immediately arrested me. I was placed in the back of a small paddy waggon.

This is the only time in my life I had ever been arrested -- before or since. I'm not too proud to admit that I was freightened. I sat in the paddy waggon for roughly twenty minutes as it drove from location to location being loaded up with local arestees. Soon, there were about ten of us crammed together in a compartment the size of the bed of a small pickup truck. My "guide" was there too -- screaming in my face for me to give HIM all of my money, a which point he would "take care of things" with the police. I ignored him. My plan was to wait until the police came back, at which point I would ask to speak with a U.S. Cousular officer.

Eventually, the two police officers removed me from the back of the waggon and "frisked" me again, removing everything from all of my pockets. They confered with one another briefly (and with the "guide," who was obviously in on it) and then returned my posessions to me and let me go -- minus the Swiss Army knife and the roughly $250 in dollars and pesos that had been in my wallet.

I returned to the U.S. that evening feeling very shaken up, and without having done any of the "business" that was the purpose of my trip. I have not returned since.

I don't know whether posession of a Swiss Army Knife is illegal in Mexico or not. I know that GUNS are illegal in Mexico because of the signs on the highway, but pocket knifes are sold at the markets there, so it's hard to believe that it is illegal to posess them.

Yes, I know that I probably did a number of not-too-streetwise things in the events leading up to this incident, but here's the thing: Up to that point, I had probably spent several thousand dollars in Tijuana, and had never hurt anybody. I had never gotten drunk, never started any trouble, never made a nuisance of myself. I had always been as polite to the locals as I could be.

Due to the incident, however, I haven't been back since. Tijuana lost a very loyal customer, and I doubt that I'm the only one. I COULD go back there, take cabs, look over my sholder, etc., but to me it's just not worth it. As a caucasian who speaks bady accented Spanish and who is not an expert in Mexican law, I've decided that the most street-smart thing I can do is remain on my side of the boarder.

I wonder how many other customers Tijuana has lost due to the crime and corruption?

What I would recommend though is parking your car on the US side of the border, there are several guarded lots and it will cost you between $10 - $20 a day. Then walk over and stay at a hotel on the other side, take a taxi which there will be several right when you cross. If you do drive, GET MEXICAN CAR INSURANCE. There are several places that sell it on the US side (you'll see the signs) and it will cost you $20 - $30/day. Why get insurance? Because if you are in an accident you will sit in jail until they determine fault and who pays what and you can be assured as a gringo it will be your fault and will be expensive.

You also might want to consider driving down to Ensenada, which is a little less of a dump than TJ. The drive is nice though and if you go a little further south to El Bufadore that is actually a nice area. If you are mongering, look at the Ensenada thread which has accurate information.

First I heard of it--recently. These type of rumors make the rounds from time to time.

I doubt anything major will change regarding the ZN in the forseeable future. IMHO, too many people are making too much money off ZN enterprises for anything to change.

thanks jeremy. I know that I don't have any problem crossing the border back and forth. The thing is that I am planning a trip that will be more then one day I live in Pheonix and it's not a short drive to TJ and I don't really want to go there day in day out...

You know, come to think of it, I remember hearing that they wanted to cut off the illegal business in ZN in like two years or something? Is that a BS rumor or an empty campaign promise, or what?

...and to think we have stupid rules here in America. Just look at the B/S they're bustin' you for down south!

Stay Focused.

...TJ is and always will be a dump! I went through and read this whole forum, cover to cover, and all the stories were interesting needless to say.

But, from the sound of things, nothing has changed down there except that the prices seem to keep going up! A Franklin now for a girl?? Ouch! It sounds like la policia aren't the only one's doing the robbing down there! :D

I'm all about adventure and excitement, but the hell with the corrupt police or whatever it is they call themselves down there! That's the game they play and it's not gonna' change anytime soon, if ever.

Every monger has a right to their opinion, but I must say... I got a chuckle out of reading the posts that spoke of reporting the corrupt officers to their superiors. What-A-Waste-Of-Time-!

In accordance to the topic...Yes! The Mexican Police are scumbags, but again, if you step into my house, you're going to abide by my rules. I'm certainly not condoning their actions, but if you choose to venture to the border, do as one fellow monger posted...bring a limited amount of cash and your I.D. ONLY!!!

Oh for Pete's sake, Be Smart!

Hobby - Who knows about your greencard but it would be easy enough for you to find out by calling the INS. You can also check with the border guards before you cross. Park on the American side and walk, that's the easiest way. Try going during the day if you're worried about the cops.

I can see your point Costeno and Nevermore. But the way I see it, it only takes one bad experience to fuck up your world. I have seen areas of LA that made ZN in TJ look like a nice place. But, why take a chance? Especially considering that TJ has such a high crime rate (yes, higher even than LA) and the cops are prone to rob you too (even worse than the racist swine in LA). Cabs are cheap and easy. I get my daily cardio workout north of the border.

BTW- I agree with your every word Burt2020. Great post.

hey guys!! I never been to TJ and was consider going there for couple of days for fun^^.. I got a question though... I guess it is not a good idea to drive my car there.
The main thing that's holding me back is that the story that I heard from my friend.
I am an asian with greencard and I been to maxico before I live in AZ I did not have any problem in my couple of visit to rocky point but is it likely to have problem in TJ??
I work with some of maxican guys and they told me if I want to go to maxico to have fun go to TJ but about 5-6 month ago couple of my friends went to TJ and got scrowed really bad.. They drove down there witch was mistake I guess but the problem they got into was that they got stopped by police and one of the police tossed a small bag of coccain... Well it costed them $1000.00 to get out of the troble... I wonder if they target Asians more then white guys?? What is best way to deal with that kind of problem?? If some cop puts drugs on my belongings.... If I can get out of trouble with around 100 bucks then I guess I am willing to take risk going there but if I have to spit out 1000 buks to get out of troble I might as well buy plane ticket to PI or Thailand....

I've been in many places much more dangerious than the walk to the border, namely were I used to live, in gang bangin' South Central L.A. And I've walked to the boarder, alone, at 2:00am. Maybe I've been lucky, or maybe things have changed.

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back