TJ Cops are the scumbags and getting worse

I've been shaken down by cops in Tijuana and Mexico City. I had to pay $20-$40 to the cops or else they would take me to jail (at least that's what they said). I will gladly pay $20-$40 to stay out of their jails. Anytime you go to a foreign country, it can be dangerous. I've heard of people being "taken for a ride" in the back of a cop car and then had the crap beat out of them. No thanks officer, here's $20.

I'm glad to see a couple of other guys report encounters with the police in which they didn't get beaten, thrown in jail, etc. Also, I'm glad to hear somebody say that he was serached, nothing was stolen, and them was sent on his way. (That's pretty common, in spite of what some may think.)

Search laws in Mexico give the cops more rights than in the US. It isn't uncommon to get seached for drugs near the border. Here is why.

It is illegal to buy many medications in Mexico without an Rx from a Mexican physcian. I posted about this elsewhere. In the US a pharmacy needs an Rx to sell meds. In Mexico you need an Rx to buy (category IV) medications. (You need to have the Rx in your possession while carrying category IV meds in public.)

There are a set of rules that many corrupt cops use in playing their game. It begins with selective enforcment. (Locals are allowed to do things gringos aren't. BTW, that's the bitch minorities in the US make about the way the cops treat them compared to WASPs.) The cops love to catch a gringo breaking a law-- however minor it may be. Then they can't be accused of corruption. With the law on their side they can take you to jail--if you don't pay a bribe--without running amock with supervisors.

Tinted car windows are illegal. Driving using a cell phone is illegal. Not wearing a seat beat is illegal. Buy meds without an Rx is illegal. Etc. You're in minor trouble if a cops catches you breaking a law--however minor it is. Nothing, of course, that $20 won't normally fix. (Unless you break a major law--like carrying drugs or weapons--in which case your're in real trouble.)

More times than not the cops will let you go--after searching you--if they can't find a violation of the law (however minor it may be). Just as your post indicates.

I have gone to TJ countless times and have had run-ins with the police but none too bad. I really can't imagine why anyone would bring their car down there. The main thing about TJ is use your common sense and you should be o.k. Here is a list of things I have done in Mexico that caught the attention of the police:

1) Going into an alley to take a piss. They look for this all the time and it will cost you $20 - $40 if caught. Also, they seem to take it as a personal insult that a Gringo is pissing on their country. Mexicans have a lot of national pride and be careful.

2) Walking around holding a beer - a big no-no and it will cost you $20 - $50 to get off.

3) littering - even a cigarette butt can get you in trouble.

4) being anywhere near a bar brawl or a fight. They usually arrest everyone in sight.

5) Don't ever be loud or belligerent in public.

Here's what I've learned about police encounters there. Be VERY humble and apologetic, be profuse in your apologies. Don't ask aoorgantly, "how much will this cost me?" At some point, they will bring up "going to jail and paying the judge." At that point, ask them to pay for you.

There are little to no rights in Mexico if they want to screw you. I guess they are trying to improve police corruption but the cops down there are awful. Use common sense and you should be fine.

That's a bad situation BigM24. Those cops were undoubtedly looking to shake you down for cash.

MikeDude, you put it exactly right.

It appears that the interim solution is to go in groups or in pairs (at a minimum) in order to keep the cops away from you. Having a witness to the mugging by the corrupt TJ cops might deter the cops from assaulting us. Has anyone seen any posts where someone with another person has been harassed by the TJ cops?

Last night I was hurrying back to the border to catch a trolley when a cop told me to stop. He was wearing a belt with the usual equiment, but was wearing a sweater with "policia" written on it instead of a uniform. Thats why I believed I was beeing robbed by a fake cop at the very beginning. However another cop in a uniform arrived, and together they searched me for drugs and weapons. While doing that, the brought me to another place and I could see a police car with a third cop watching. I asked for an police id but one cop only pointed at his police badge. I had nothing illegal with me, so they let me go after a while.

I looked through everything I had, and they did not take anything. I only noticed that my debit card has been put on another place in my purse (I am not 100% sure about this, but maybe 80%), so I had it blocked immediatly. All this happened near the border, after I went down the stairs of the bridge over the street you use to drive in and out of Mexico.

I am wondering if this was an attempted robbery happening right in front of the border station or if real mexican cops are like that (wearing a sweater instead of an uniform, do not show a picture id) and I behaved suspiciously when I was hurrying to the border.

This is ridiculous! It is pretty convenient that I have no way to read the article on the resignations. My instincts tell me though the investigation had to do with some pretty serious stuff and not reports by harassed tourists. Right??

No, I'm not aware of a census that has TJ more populated than San Diego city. The last census in San Diego (and the rest of the USA) was in 2000 and had the city's population at 1,223,400 and the county at 2,813,833, according to the US Census. The municipality of Tijuana was somewhere between 1,125,200 to 1,210,820 in 2000, depending on who provides the stats. That puts the two cities roughly even, although it looks like San Diego has an edge over TJ in number.

Yes, there are accusations of problems in various US police depts. Each of these cities deals with the complaints openly and the cops are disciplined if deserving of it. The politics of what is going on in LA or elsewhere is irrelevant to what we've discussed about TJ, but it would not surprise me if LAPD has asked for federal help to disprove the allegations against some LAPD cops. As for San Diego shootings, who knows the latest number and who cares? By the end of May, they had 11. So what? Who knows what TJ cops have done? Statistics aren't readily available. I'd bet you have a number or two that cannot be verified.

I've walked through many cities outside of the US, some areas much poorer than the tourist areas of TJ. I've felt safer in all of them compared to TJ. But TJ is the only city I've had to worry about cops mugging me.

I posted this elsewhere. But I'll also post it in this thread.

I urge anybody who has had problems with a corrupt cop to report it. It can even be done over the Internet. Contrary to what some may think, TJ does (sometimes) fire corrrupt cops. (As the article I reference above shows. Those who follow the news in TJ will be able to attest this isn't an isolated incident either.) As is true in the US, what happens depends on a number of factors, one of which is how accurate a report of wrong doing the cops receive.

Here's some useful information for reporting corrupt cops.

Phone Numbers & Web Sites

Police Extortion Complaints:
http://www.sindicatura.gob.mx

The Baja California Secretary of Tourism also publishes a safety guide at
www.discover bajacalifornia.com.

For U.S. State Department advisories, go to
http://travel .state.gov/mexico

Tijuana Phone Numbers
Emergencies: 066
Tourist Assistance Hotline: 078 in Tijanua
U.S. Consulate: 622-7400
Baja California State District Attorney's Office: 638-5206, 638-9184
Baja California State Visitor Assistance Office: 973-0424
Tijuana Office of Internal Affairs, Complaint Department: 688-2810
To call the these from the US, dial 011-52-664 and the seven-digit Tijuana number.

Nevermore...once again your ignorance about how things work in TJ is showing.

The Septeber 15, 2005, El Mexicano contains an article about 4 cops who "resigned" during a corruption investigation.

Does corruption exist within the TJ police force. Yes! Does anything happen to corrupt cops when the get caught? Many times the answer is yes.

Neveromore...I wonder if you think that that bad cops only live in Mexico and that US police forces are perfect? Are you aware that LA entered into a consent degree with the federal government because the LAPD was caught beating people, planting evidence on suspects, comitting perjury, etc. (Remember Rampart and Rodney King? Sadly federal investigations proved this is standard operating procedure in LA.) Bad cops don't only live in TJ. If you want to see corruption at work then take a good look at NYC. Next time you look for police violance take a good look at the LAPD; also, you might want to compare the number of people the police kill in the line of duty in San Diego versus Tijuana. I assume you know that more people live in TJ that San Diego, but that the San Diego police shoot more people each year than the cops in TJ. Take at good look at what happens in Philly, LA, NYC, etc. (In NO the cops took "off their badges" and joined the looters.) TJ has a lot of problems with its cops, as I know well from personal experience. Sometime talk to some minorities about what they experience in the US with the cops; at times it reminds me of what we gringos experience in TJ. Problems with cops exits on both sides of the border. Sadly, police forces in the US and Mexico are too slow in admitting they have bad cops and do too little to get rid of them. I'm not saying TJ doesn't need to make major imporvements--it does. What I'm saying is problems with bad cops isn't limited to TJ.

Let's face the facts guys. Standing up to a bunch of corrupt cops will only put you in a precarious position. These TJ cops in my opinion are nothing short of criminals in police uniforms. Odds are all stacked up against us. You are a foreigner in a foreign country for somethng(basically prostitutes) that most of us are not proud of. Plus they know that we carry cash. To them, we are like goldmine. Heck, maybe some TJ cops are taking it personal that guys from the states are coming down to screw their women. If you get on the wrong side of these guys while trying to stand up, you might endanger your life much less end up in a jail. Remember, they can basically do whatever they want to do.
Yes we should do something about those corrupt cops but NOT on the street with bunch of (criminal) guys with guns. I strongly believe that their superior officers are taking cuts from those patrol cops. So it's no use reporting to TJ police station. It has to be done at other levels I believe, like writing letters or reporting through U.S. agencies.
Standing up to corrupt TJ cops sounds good and brave, but I would rather come home alive by paying 40 dollars and consider I just stepped on shit than putting myself in potentially life threatening situation. Don't get me wrong. I am not a chicken. Read my second example in my first post.
Nothing is going to change down there. I might have to stop going to TJ alltogether. Sometimes, you have to be wise than brave.

All of the preceding is from the guy who thinks TJ is safer than most metro cities in the USA. I don't know of a city in the USA where it isn't safe to drive a nice car.

MikeDude was lucky he convinced the cop that he was just trying to leave after seeing the cop's ID. As it turns out, you didn't lie to him since you didn't report it. But then the burning question that Burt2020 has not yet answered: What happens to these corrupt cops after you report it? My bet is absolutely nothing. The cops in your 2nd example probably got a little talking to by the supervisor who probably told them they should be more careful next time. I doubt a report was even filed. Next time, the cops will probably take you to jail.

There are actually laws against tinted windows in Mexico. However, you ran into a case of selective enforcment. Elsewhere I posted how to report a corrupt cop. I urge you to do that; it can be done by phone and online. (As long as guys don't stand up to cops and, worse, don't report corruption these problems will continue.)

Within the boarder zone (which includes all of Tijuana) cops are not allowed to take you license plates or make you follow them to the police station. They are required to give you a ticket which you are allowed by pay by mail. That is Mexican law.

I went through something similar once. (I've spend a lot of time in TJ, and I've had my pleanty of experiences with the cops.) Don't be an asshole or wise guy as that will only cause problems. Instead be polite but firm.

I tell them the law say that they are to give me a ticket and that I don't have to go to the police station. They then bluster and try to convience me I'm wrong. (I always tell them that is what the Office of Tourism says on the Internet and what my attorney--Julio Bustament--has told me.) I repectfully stand my ground and refuse to go to the station. They've gotten violent. They've never put me in cuffs and taken me to jail. They just keep on trying to scam me. Eventually when the realize I'm serious they write me a ticket or more frequently just let me go with some sort of warning.

Now for some advice on staying out of trouble:

Driving an expensive car is asking for trouble. Driving anywhere near the ZN is asking for trouble. Sorry about that, but those are the facts of life in TJ. (As I'm sure you know.)

It cost $5.00 each way (less in a taxi libre) to go to and from the border to the ZN. There is prudence in not driving in TJ--especially at night.

If you must drive to the ZN, then I suggest parking at the Leva hotel. That is about the shortest and quickest place to the Via Rapida. It minimizes the time and distance for the cops to spot you.

Something else to consider is parking somewhere outide the Zona. There are a couple of lots on 9th street that I like to use. (Yea, it's a bit of walk to the ZN.) If you head down 10th street you have a straight shot to the Zona Rio. I like to cross over the bridge and take the Via Rapida (that passes by the Pueblo Amigo Hotel) to the border instead of using Paseo de los Hereos. I don't see many cops on that route and so far I haven't been stopped.

Please, report this indicent. Next time I urge you to stand up to the cops. I've followed my own advice, and I haven't ended up in jail! (What is what Nevermore thinks is bound to happen if you stand up to the cops. I realize they are good at scaring people, but it is all a bluff.)

MikeDude, You stated that the cop was about to take you into custody because you saw his ID, but you managed to talk your way out of it. If you weren't able to talk your way out of the parking space, what do you think would have happened? It sounds like the cop would have made up any charge and hauled you to jail.

Corruption has been in the Mexican Government so long, it trickles down through from the Politicians to the Police Force. What you did was great, stand up for yourself and go to the Police Station. But, there have been others that have been beaten by cops and dumped on the streets, so be careful when confronting the police. The reason they shake down Americans is because they can. But they also make about $10 a day, so they are shaking you down because they are paid low wages (no excuse, but it is one reason they do it).

Last night at around 10 PM, I got stopped by a TJ police car just before hitting the main intersection where Chicago and Adelita bar are located. As I have driven my car into TJ so many times in the past, I was very careful to avoid any police car when I was getting close to the parking lot nex to CC. But it is probably very difficult not to draw the cop's attention when you drive a black BMW with CA license plate and non-Mexican in the driver's seat. I have no idea how these guys got behind me. Anyway, the cop says the tinted windows are illegal in Mexico and I need to go to the police station and pay the fine. I asked how much the fine and he says it's about 200 US dollars. At this point, I know this guy is another TJ scumbag police but to get the monkey off my back I asked if I can pay here instead of going to the station. I ended up paying 100 dollars. Afterwards, I sat in my car waiting for him to pass me so that I can see the ID number on his car. But this guy wouldn't move so I got out of my car and gestured toward him to move back a little so I can back up my car and then leave. While doing this, I looked at the ID on his car and the guy noticed my intention. Now he gets out of his car and says that I looked at his ID and now I have to go to the police station. I told him I am just trying to leave so please back up your car because I don't have much room between my car and the parked car in front. Now he lets me go.
Since I've had a similar experience in the past, I was going to report this to the police station since I got the fxxker's ID, P3018.
But it was getting late and I was tired. Plus, I knew it wasn't going to do much since probably all the cops in TJ are all doing this and they will try to cover each other's ass.

Several months ago, I was stopped by police while walking in Zona Norte. I was quickly taken into the backseat without much explanation from the cop. I wasn't drunk, didn't possess any drugs and was not in the middle of dealing with hooker. So basically they didn't have any excuse to put me into the police car. I kept asking "where are you taking me?", "what did I do wrong?" The guys finally say "We are looking for a criminal and they have to take me to the police station to do the background check on me." After driving around for 10 minutes, the cops dropped me off at some dark remote area and said they would arrest me if they ever saw me walking in TJ again. What the Fuxk ?? Arrest me for what ? They dropped me off because they knew I was standing my ground and wound't budge. I knew I had to do something for my fellow mongers.
I was willing to take one for the team. I walked all the way from this remote area to the central police station located in Zona Note. This is the one right in front of "The Alley." I reported the incident and the cop's ID on his police car. To my surprise, they tell me that the supervisor is on his way here and that they also summoned the cop that harrassed me. After waiting for about 20 minutes in the police station I was getting ready to leave thinking they are all the same and would never do what they told me they would do. But as I was getting ready to leave, the supervisor comes in with the crooked cops that gave me bad time. When he saw me, I could see a panic spreading from his face. What a sweet feeling. That made all this trouble and time wasted worthwhile.
After a lengthy explanation from me to the supervisor, he asks me what I wanted to do. I just told him that innocent U.S. citizens should not be harrassed if they don't break any local laws. Finally, the crook cop says I am sorry and I left the scene. This whole ordeal took 2 hours but at the end it made me feel good because I knew I did the right thing for me and probably for all the guys fromt the states.

I know this type of behavior from TJ cops won't stop any time soon unless guys stop going to TJ. I mean, even last night when I was driving out of the Zona Norte to get back, I saw several stopped cars with TJ cops behind them. Interestingly, they all had CA license plate. These guys are behaving like a kid in a candy store thinking guys from across the border are easy preys. Fxxk, there must be something we can do to fight back. Anybody have any ideas ?

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back