TJ Cops are the scumbags and getting worse

Mr. McDuke reported being stopped by the cops in Tijuana for driving a car with tinted windows. He and Nevermore think that is simply because the cops are "scumbags." I'm not saying there aren't corrupt cops in TJ because there are, but what I'm saying is that many tourist think the cops are corrupt when they are acutally only doing their job.

The September 26, 2005 San Diego Union Tribune on page B1 has an article entitled โ€œTijuana police target tinting of car glass.โ€

The article is old news to those familar with TJ. It begins by saying:

Tinted car window have a dark connotation in Tijuana, where members of organized crime gangs are known to drive around with pitch-black glass.
In an attempt to make it harder for criminals to operate anonymously, police have stated fining people who have darkened their windows โ€œbeyond normalโ€ said the cityโ€™s director of public securityโ€ฆ

He is also quoted as saying, โ€œAll the criminals use tinted glassโ€ฆThe cityโ€™s crackdownโ€ฆapplies to tourists and locals alike.โ€ The article fails to state the reason, which is that many drug dealer live in the US and drive cars with US license plates. The article goes on to say this is not a new policy, but that it is now being enforced more vigorously.

I stand by the advice that others found offensive: It is illegal to have tinted windows in Tijuana. Also, one should not drive a car in TJ that is not "street legal." Finally, cops are not corrupt when they enforce the law against tourists.

Yes, I realize Mr. McDude paid the cop a $100.00 to go on his way. As I posted in my thread about clean vs dirty graft, the cop saw himself as doing Mr. McDude a favor. Mr. McDuke broke the law. He was supposed to go to the police station where he would be taken to appear before a judge who would fine him for breaking the law. The cop saved Mr. McDude the time and hassle this involved. To him by taking the $100.00 Mr. McDude offered he saved Mr. McDuke the time and hassel of going to court and paying the fine he should have paid for breaking the law. Mexican culture sees this as being akin to a tip for good service. In Mexican culture the cop was not corrupt because Mr. McDude did broke the law. If, however, Mr. McDude had not broken the law then Mexican culture would view the cop as being corrupt.

I get irritated with people who think Mexico does not have a right to enact and enforce laws that are different than those in the US. Or who don't bother to learn about Mexican laws and then claim they got "jacked" when the cops were only enforcing the laws that are on the books. Many times I find that people who claim they were the victims of a police shakedown were in fact were guilty of breaking the law. (And too ignorant to realize it.)

The laws and culture in Mexico are different than in the US. I find if you don't voilate either the law or cultural mores you are generally safe.

There is one universal law that all countries abide by --- common sense. I would say that 99% of mongers going to TJ are not familiar with mexican laws. But if you use your common sense -- don't act out of line, don't carry knives, don't get too drunk, keep low profile when in a third world country with different laws and shoddy cops --- you will be fine in TJ.

Mr. McDuke reported being stopped by the cops in Tijuana for driving a car with tinted windows. He and Nevermore think that is simply because the cops are "scumbags." I'm not saying there aren't corrupt cops in TJ because there are, but what I'm saying is that many tourist think the cops are corrupt when they are acutally only doing their job.

The September 26, 2005 San Diego Union Tribune on page B1 has an article entitled โ€œTijuana police target tinting of car glass.โ€

The article begins by saying:

Tinted car window have a dark connotation in Tijuana, where members of organized crime gangs are known to drive around with pitch-black glass.
In an attempt to make it harder for criminals to operate anonymously, police have stated fining people who have darkened their windows โ€œbeyond normalโ€ said the cityโ€™s director of public securityโ€ฆ

He is also quoted as saying, โ€œAll the criminals use tinted glassโ€ฆThe cityโ€™s crackdownโ€ฆapplies to tourists and locals alike.โ€ The article fails to state the reason, which is that many drug dealer live in the US and drive cars with US license plates. The article goes on to say this is not a new policy, but that it is now being enforced more vigorously.

I stand by the advice that others found offensive: It is illegal to have tinted windows in Tijuana. Also, one should not drive a car in TJ that is not "street legal." Finally, cops are not corrupt when they enforce the law against tourists.

(Yes, I realize Mr. McDude paid the cop a $100.00 to go on his way. As I posted in my thread about clean vs dirty graft, the cop saw himself as doing Mr. McDude a favor. Mr. McDuke broke the law. He was supposed to go to the police station where he would be taken to appear before a judge who would fine him for breaking the law. The cop saved Mr. McDude the time and hassle this involved. To him by taking the $100.00 Mr. McDude offered he saved Mr. McDuke the time and hassel of going to court and paying the fine he should have paid for breaking the law. Mexican culture sees this as being akin to a tip for good service. In Mexican culture the cop was not corrupt because Mr. McDude did broke the law. If, however, Mr. McDude had not broken the law then Mexican culture would view the cop as being corrupt.)

I've very active on another board that is dedicated to mongering in TJ. Here is a post that, I hope, answers the question of does it do any good to report corrupt cops.
--------------------
Just an update on my orginal post of 27Aug05, when I got jammed up by a few TJ cops by the pedestrian bridge when walking back to cross the border.

The very next day after this happened, I mailed out several letters to many different agencies. Two of them were the American Consulate that is located in Tijuana, and the other was the Mexican department of Tourism. I got replies in about a week and a half. So finally today, 20Sep2005, I met with the deputy director of tourism and the American Consulate also met me at the border, and excorted me to the offices of the Sindicatura. This is like the internal affairs department that has authority over the TJ Police, and the State Police. The officials of the Sindicatura were very interested in exactly where and what happened, and they also provided me with a book of pictures of all of the TJ police, and also got good color pictures of all of the police that were working in the area on the night and time in question. I was able to identify 3 of them by the pictures, and it was verified that they were working in that area that evening. They helped me fill out all of the paperwork, and even had it translated into spanish for me to sign on paper. I'm going to go back next week to identify them face to face so that the process can go on.

But this is the point I wanted to make. In talking to these people, they were genuinely interested and concerned in what actually had transpired that evening. They went out of their way to help me identify the officers in question. They also gave me many suggestions for the future, in case anything like this ever happened again.
1) Try, if possible to get names, car numbers, or badge numbers, and report it right away. You can either call 078 on a mexican phone, or you can simply pick up any mexican phone, for free and dial 066. This will immediately put you through to an emergency desk, they speak english, and it also immediately shows your location if you use a regular land line phone. If you use a cell phone, it will not show your location. They do not yet have that technology installed in Tijuana.

If they threaten to take you to jail, calmly tell them to take you, because you HAVE to go before a judge(municipal official), they have to show cause, before you go to the slammer. Also a police officer is NEVER allowed to take money from you to pay a fine...EVER. If he tries, just go to the local police station, just down the street from Adelitas, and talk to the person in charge. Things will get taken care of real quick. The simple fact is that we bring alot of badly needed money into TJ, and the powers to be, do not want the American tourist to be shaken down by some bottom feeders.

So if you have done nothing wrong, or think the cops are trying to shake you down, you have to make a complaint and be heard. If you never complain and take the time to follow the process, things will never change for the better, and that may be you one day thats laying in the gutter with a bullet behind your ear, or a slash across your neck.
BE HEARD!!!!! Sindicatura website- www.sindicatura.gob.mx

I assure you, if you contact these guys, you will absolutely get results. I was up in their offices today for about 3 hours, and I'm here to tell you, there are some no bullshit, serious people that no regular cop wants to have anything to do with. They can, and do arrest TJ cops as well as the State cops. Good Luck...... more later

Having spent many years in the Navy and visiting many foreign countries, you have valid concerns, Shane. It is very smart to try to get a rundown on unusual laws of the country you're going to visit because there can be long prison terms for doing things that aren't a big deal in the U.S.

The best place to get info is from the American Consulate. Their primary website is http://usembassy.state.gov/

At that website you can link to any American Consulate office in the world, and from there, you can find info about the country you plan to visit, their unique laws, and what to do if you get arrested.

My experience with Mexican law is that you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent. About 5 years ago there was a big case here in the San Diego area that involved a simple mistake by a U.S. Marine who was on duty and sent to the border to pick up a Marine. He was in uniform. He missed the last U.S. exit and ended up crossing the border, where he was arrested for having a gun (his official weapon). They put him in jail and he was there for several weeks before U.S. congressmen could finally persuade the Mexican authorities to let him go. It was obviously a mistake and unbelievable that it took such a huge effort at the highest levels of government to get it straightened out.

Many countries are guard their laws jealously and don't want to appear to be weak and give in. Know before you go! Good luck.

Guys I have been going to TJ several times a year for 10 yrs.

1. Never have I have I been messed with by the cops.

2. I don't use drugs, or really drink at all.

3. I don't eyefuck (stare at anyone aggressively)

4. Though I am a big muscular mo-f0, I never start or engage in brawls

5. I don't act silly or suspicious arounf the girls or cops

6. I speak some Spanish

Try that at this board would become obselete

I seriously doubt that there's equal justice for rich and poor in Mexico. In fact, my guess would be that Mexico is even more deficient in that area than the United States.

No, I do not believe that the Mexican authorities are obligated to inform incoming American tourists that pocket knives are illegal -- I was merely suggusting that communication would have been a more effective law enforcment tactic than extortion. Eariler, you made the following comment in defense of the police officers' conduct: "I bet he'll never again carry a weapon in TJ." Your point was (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), that the officers' conduct was justified because it is an effective law enforcment tactic. My point is that informing me would have been more effective because it would have prevented me from carrying the knife in the first place.

Yes, Mexico has the soverign authority to utilize whatever law enforcment tactics it chooses -- effective or otherwise (although I don't think the soverign sanctioned what these officers did). I have no right to tell the Mexicans how to police their country, but if I believe their law enforcment tactics put me at personal risk then I have every right to protect myself by staying out of Mexico, and therefore out of the reach of Mexico's soverign authority. I think we can both agree that where a foreigner disaproves of another country's law enforcment tactics that's his only real remedy.

Your comment about how "ignorance of the law is no excuse" raises an interesting point. I believe you are saying (again, correct me if I am misinterpreting you) that a foriegner who enters another country has the burden of familiarzing himself with the local laws before entering, and that this burden lies on the visitor rather than the local authorities. If that's what you are saying then I don't disagree, but I have a question: How should one go about doing that (learning Mexican law)?

To put it another way: based on previous posts, Burt, you seem to know a great deal about Mexican law (pocket knives, tinted windows, cell phones, etc.). How did you acquire your knowlege? Is there some authoritative source(s) somewhere that I can consult that would have told me about cell phones, pocket knives, and tinted windows? Concieding that the burden is on me, how do I (and other mongers) go about meeting the burden?

If I could place myself in a position similar to yours in terms of familiarity with Mexican law, I would probably feel more comfortable with the idea of returning to Mexico.

MikeDude...if you've read my post more closely you'd see that I've had more than one "encounter" with the cops in TJ. What I said was, if you've not broken the law then stand your ground. Because when the cops see you are serious they will cut you lose. That has been my experience, and that of other "TJ vets" that I know.

If I remember correctly, you broke the law by driving a vehicle with tinted window. Breaking the law (even a minor law) may result in problems anywhere in the world. (This is especially true in TJ if you are a gringo.) However, there is a major difference (in TJ) between a "shakedown" and buying your way out of trouble after breaking the law. This is one of the cultural differences most gringos don't understand.

I'm going to start a seperate thread about bribes and graft. Bribes and "clean graft" are indeed a part of life in Mexico. Most gringos, however, have no idea why it is acceptable nor do they understand the difference between "clean graft" and "dirty graft." So I'll try to explain in a seperate thread how bribes work in TJ.

dreamss, I'm sure you will find volunteers to go to TJ when the time comes. If you are stuck going by yourself, I recommend using a taxi to take you to wherever you intend to go. As long as you don't walk down streets out of view from the public by yourself, you should be fine. When headed back to the border, make sure you tell the taxi to drop you by the entrance to the US border (exit from TJ). Some will try to drop you by the entrance from US to TJ.

Hi guys,You are quite scarrying the shit out of me with all these stories of corrupted cops etc..

I went only once some 10 years ago to TJ and had planned to return in January, since I will be in the San Diego area on business..
I am not ususally drunk, don't pee in the street, don't abuse anyone, don't fight, wear ordinary clothes , don't buy medicines, will not drive into mexico... But stilll, looks like you can still be in trouble?

I read all the good advice on this board,and one thing seems to be recommended, and that is not to go alone. If there are guys who regularly go, andplan to go in mid January, maybe we can at least get in and out together...

Here's a thought.
Maybe this has been talked to death and we should get back to talking about some of the Little Brown Fucking Machines.
Just my dos centavos.
LBFM Luver ;)

Just because you have never had run-ins with Tj cops doesn't mean because you were smart or knew how to avoid them. You've been just lucky and when that luck runs out finally, all it takes is just one bad incident that will really screw your life up. It's like playing Russian Roulette. That one bullet is still in there waiting for its turn. Well, I may be painting too dark a picture here but what I am trying to say is that we have no control whatsoever over police corruption in TJ. Selective enforcement ? Don't drive in TJ ? Who are we kidding here ? These criminals can come up with thousands of reasons to stop you, search you and take you to god knows where. Even if you don't drive, I've read many posts here from guys who were walking and got shaken down. It does not matter as long as these fxxkers are in charge in TJ. Like I said, they view us as walking vault with cash and will prey on us as long as we go to TJ.
I do not believe that nothing short of boycotte will stop this infamy. Guys like us are probably singlehandedly supporting the economy of TJ. Think how much dollar is pouring into TJ each and every day. And this is the treatment we get ?
When you go to Vegas, the cops will rarely stop you to give you a ticket because they know that you are there to spend money contributing to the local economy. These low lives in Tj have no appreciation whatsoever.

By the way, I have reported the incident through the web link without having much faith in it.

...I have to say that I agree w/ MikeDude. I could see if you were defending other area's of Mexico (although still corrupt), such as Mexico City or the resort towns like Cabo & Puerta V.

But...this tirade you're on about Mexican authorities is in relation to one of the dirtiest, smelliest, cities in Mexico. IMHO, Tijauna is the left armpit (w/ no deodorant) of the world!!!

I have family members & friends from our neighbor to the south (Not TJ). Why would they leave the beautiful coastlines and the vast amounts of land & propety they posses to become American Citizens or Resident Aliens?

Answer: Police corruption! Of course, there are shady LE all over the world, but none so low as the "Mexicali's" in TJ.

I think the point has been established...you're not going back to Mexico or at least TJ for that matter any time soon...right?

It is funny how you banter on about being a "law-abiding" citizen when the very hobby we engage in is "illegal" in most regions of the world.

Let's put this baby to bed and move on to something juicy like... you fought your way out of being jumped by 10 homies or la policia waltzed into your hotel room mid-session etc...

Somehow, using some twisted logic, Burt2020 keeps on insisting that there is no corruption in TJ and the cops are doing their job, even doing us favor by taking money instead of showing how nice TJ jails are and that all these posts about cop corruption stem from the fact that we do not understand the local customs, cultures, or whatever you want to call them. In a word, Bullshit.... Regardless of cultures or countries, if the cop takes(steals) money from you instead of upholding the law, that IS a corruption. This is not doing a favor. This act will encourage the general public to not take the law seriously because they can always get away with breaking the laws if you have enough money to bribe. Yes, I agree that it was not a wise thing to carry a knife into TJ, but the way the cops stole the money instead of taking him to the station to explain what specific laws he broke and pay possible fine was pure and simple corruption, if not a robbery. I suggest you look up the list of the world's most corrupted countries and you will find Mexico close to the top of the list. There is no denying there exists corruption in Mexico and more so in TJ.

In the US we say, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." The same is true in Mexico. In the US intent is needed to commit many/most crimes. In Mexico and many other countries an act in and of itself is a crime. Their system is simpler and not as subject to manipulation by attorneys. (Which, perhaps, is their way of seeing there is equal justice for the rich and poor. Also, that justice is swift and sure.)

Do you really think they are responsible for informing everybody who crosses the border about their laws and customs? If they put up a sign about weapons as your post suggested, would you also expect them to tell you driving using a cell phone is illegal? Do you really think it possible to inform you about every law and custom that is different in Mexico? While weโ€™re on the subject, I donโ€™t remember seeing anything on our side of border informing Mexicans and Canadians of our laws and customs. Me thinks I smell a double standard hereโ€”and an unrealistic expectation.

Try putting things into perceptive. You broke the law and customs of a sovereign country. In essence you paid a โ€œfineโ€ that is less than youโ€™d have paid for running a red light in San Diego. (Another act that endangers the public.) When all is said and done you broke the law, got caught, and were punished. Rather than see things in that light youโ€™re upset because they have a different system. (You had to pay the cop directly instead of going to court, paying a fine, and having the cop paid from tax revenue.) Their system worked: a guy broke the law, got caught, and was punished. I fail to see the injustice; only the differences in systems.

What you need to understand, though, is that I DIDN'T KNOW THAT A SWISS ARMY KNIFE WAS ILLEGAL. Although I agree completely with your point about the importance of following the law and customs of the place where I am visiting, one has to know what the law is first. It's not as if I was engaged in conduct that is malum in se everywhere (starting fights, peeing in the streets, etc.)

If the Mexican authorities wanted to prevent me from carying a Swiss Army Knife into their country, all they had to do was let me know SOMEHOW that it was frowned upon. They could change that big sign on the highway reading "Guns and Ammo are Illegal in Mexico" to "Guns, Ammo, and Knives are Illegal in Mexico." They could post a sign at customs: "Declare all pocket knives." They could inform the U.S. State Department so that a warning of some kind could be placed on the Consular Information Sheet for Mexico. Instead, what they were doing was like the town that reduces its speed limit on Main Street to 15MPH and writes tickets to out-of-town speeders, but never bothers to post a sign.

If posession of a pocket knife is illegal, why can I go to a shop in downtown Tijuana and buy one? If it is so important to Mexican authorities that I not carry a pocket knife, I would think they wouldn't let the local stores sell them to me. Note that I am talking about the STORES -- apparently legitimate businesses -- not the black market.

And again, my point remains. In the unlikely event that I return to Mexico, I will not bring a Swiss Army Knife, not out of fear of the police, but out of respect for the law. However, who knows what other obscure laws I might be breaking without having any way to know it? The only reliable way to ensure that I don't break any Mexican laws is to stay out of Mexico.

Yes, it is still corrupt, and we are not the clueless ugly Americans one poster loves to claim. Thefts from the cops are tips??? That is a good one!

...are you sure you're not a spy?? Damn, a keychain 'Swiss-Army' knife will get you time in the cage? Remind me to replace mine with a rabbit's foot next time! Shiiit...

J/K bro...good post!

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
Back