Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Srm
  2. Guest:
    Srm
  3. Guest:
    Spas in Etobicoke
  4. Garo:
    THANKSGIVING SPECIAL $30/60 min @ 416 781 0088 BRUNET and BLOND . THE BEST EXOTICA in Toronto ,OPEN 11 m- 8 pm . :skates:skates
  5. Guest:
    Cum on By to VIvid SPa and Enjoy The holidays with one of our Sexy Ladies 4801 Steeles Ave W Unit#3 (416)551-3081. Non-Rushed Service :)🍆+🐱=💥
  6. Guest:
    I know Mei does BBFS at seduction
  7. Roy1968:
    Who is the best choice for BBFS at premier chain?
  8. OnlyYouMassage:
    OPEN TODAY AND MONDAY🌸🌸 Only You Health Centre 🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40🌸🌸30mins Of Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available 9am-9pm Every Day! 773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!
  9. nanchyka:
  10. Guest:
    Any attractive femaile therapists who do good sensual masage with hj in vancouver?
  11. Guest:
    Danforth? Anything good?
  12. Guest:
    anyplace for boston?
  13. Guest:
    Indian massage? Who can tell me where to go?
  14. Guest:
    E spa
  15. Guest:
    España
  16. Guest:
    Any place that will do massage n HJ for 60?
  17. Guest:
    Test
  18. Guest:
    Busty
  19. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE $30/60 min @ 416 781 0088 the best in TORONTO LOVELY EXOTICA by Melinda and Tiffany !!!!
  20. Guest:
    newmarket spa?
  21. Guest:
    Those anubody know a great place in Woodbridge ON
  22. Guest:
    Paige pure
  23. Guest:
    oakville
  24. Guest:
    Anyone been to 71 Speers road?
  25. Guest:
    71 Speers road

NM80

Reviewer
Reaction score
What does "QT" stand for? I am assuming QT is the note/chit that your steward maintains related to your drink and cash orders.
Could someone please elaborate?
As far as my knowledge is concerned QT is a note/chit of collection given to the girls daily and get settled on very next day.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Shaukeen

Reviewer
Reaction score
As far as my knowledge is concerned QT is a note/chit of collection given to the girls daily and get settled on very next day.

Well QT is a corrupted version of "KOT", which stands for kitchen outward ticket, which a steward or waiter issues to the bar or kitchen once he accepts your order. End of the day, KOTs are tallied with bills. This is common practice in all restaurants. In a DB situation, since they too are registered as restaurants, the coatwallas carry a KOT slip book and the same is conveniently used to keep the hisaab for girl's collection

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

NM80

Reviewer
Reaction score
Well QT is a corrupted version of "KOT", which stands for kitchen outward ticket, which a steward or waiter issues to the bar or kitchen once he accepts your order. End of the day, KOTs are tallied with bills. This is common practice in all restaurants. In a DB situation, since they too are registered as restaurants, the coatwallas carry a KOT slip book and the same is conveniently used to keep the hisaab for girl's collection

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Mature blood @Mongerpleasure bhai has handled this maturely. Thanks bhai

Young bloods have the adrenaline flowing. Let us direct the blood flow to the dick to achieve our goal which is the hole.

Bhai log, democracy allows freedom of speech but monger democracy is to express how they fucked and what improvisation they achieved to enhance the experience. So, let us stick to monger democracy.

Craving to read monger's dick experience. I am rat now eagerly waiting to sniff a pussy.

Reaction score
Any decent lodge in navi Mumbai which can serve liquor today?. Planning to take one girl to lodge but I can't enjoy without getting drunk.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
Bhai, you will find one where they serve for regulars. Another option is to go to Four Points Sheraton where they serve liquor.

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Let's start debate !
Pehle Murgi aayi ya Anda ...?
Good move. A change of topic is definitely called for.
I am laying my bets on the Murga. Murga came first and grew up without distractions. Then god sent in the Murgi. Murga then mongered around. Got the Murgi pregnant. Murgi laid 2 eggs. And the cycle continued .....
I am going based on other Beginning of World theories. Adam and Eve came first and then reproduced.
Manu came first, got cut up and other men and women came out of his severed body parts.

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score
Good move. A change of topic is definitely called for.
I am laying my bets on the Murga. Murga came first and grew up without distractions. Then god sent in the Murgi. Murga then mongered around. Got the Murgi pregnant. Murgi laid 2 eggs. And the cycle continued .....
I am going based on other Beginning of World theories. Adam and Eve came first and then reproduced.
Manu came first, got cut up and other men and women came out of his severed body parts.
Now don’t want to hurt someone sentiment :D lekin is hisaab se to Murge ki Prajati Bh*****d hui
As per your post murgi laid two egg.
One is male and other is female.
so.........
:p

KoolShot

Reviewer
Reaction score
Sorry.

This Raavan thing started with my post.
I request all to please ignore mine and anyone else’s Raavan post. To keep the forum in good health. I am sure no one means any harm.

a
as usual u r a humble gentleman. nothing wrong with ur post AA. consider it as freedom of expression.

but unparliamentary freedom of expression in subsequent posts especially targeting family is not justified nor its welcome here.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

horrnyamit

Reviewer
Reaction score
Now don’t want to hurt someone sentiment :D lekin is hisaab se to Murge ki Prajati Bh*****d hui
so.........
Hahaha.. u r really a true monger.
Harr baat apni aukaat ke hisaab se hi karta hey..

A monger can never think any further away from fucking !

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
I had counted on 2 girls today

One i have spent close to 20k which is my regular, she didn't turn up gave excuses

First so rahi thi, then bhai h then devi darshan etc

Me samaj gaya ye nahi ane wali

Suggestions pls

She didn't asked me for collection, i was drunk n spent on her, now she knows I'm after her n I'll do her collection

Shall i spend on her jealous one?

Jealous one comes out is what caption says, mine doesnt go

So if i spend on another girl, they do talk about saying, mera customer lia

Mine will say me gayi nahi is lia tumpe udaya, n then jealous one also maynot come n money will go waste

This happened with me earlier, i had my lesson that time and i did take all measures so that this doesn't happen again

But it happened in my ego i got drunk

I want her, My ego on stake

I'm planning to go and sit quiet with no ones collection, she has to come to me, i should wait for her call, she isn't a stage dancer, a db girl staying on ob

Management is in my pocket but they can't force her to sleep with me they don't have entry system

She isn't a gold digger, i spent on her, it's my mistake

I have half money wasul" since i get kisses from her hugs from her, i spank on her but on bala bala song

Please help here

Thanks

Another girl upon whom i showered very less money 4k came, she is a stage dancer, with whom i watched movie today with no luck on fuck

Cheers
Kev

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
so.........
Inbreeding causes mental problems and other genetic disorders. Makes sense. That is why the chicken couldn’t evolve and has been confined to its role as a source of meat to humans.
:)