What's new
Massage Spa
New open Dahlia Spa

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    wendy
  2. Guest:
    Available now❤ 416-736-9951 🔥tina @ seduction spa TONIGHT AVAILABLE NOW 💦💦💦💦
  3. Guest:
    💋Oakville 💋Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage 👄👄647-262-9889💋👄71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa👄💋:suck:heart2:heart6
  4. Guest:
    ❤Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart3:heart5:heart3
  5. Guest:
    Anyone book asha from flirt ?
  6. Guest:
    Sg quinn ktv
  7. Guest:
    Korean mp
  8. 365A Eglinton West:
    I highly recommend 365A Eglinton west. It is clean, safe and the Shiatsu angel is thoroughly delightful/ Try it, you will not be disappointed.
  9. Guest:
    :heart5 416-736-9951 🔥tina @ seduction spa TONIGHT AVAILABLE NOW 💦💦💦💦
  10. Guest:
    Subscribe to onlyfans.com/tinacutiedates for my p*rn
  11. Guest:
    Any kurla girl
  12. Guest:
    Hi
  13. Guest:
    Hiii
  14. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🔆🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke🔆🔆416-503-0679🔆🔆30mins for $40🔆🔆
  15. Guest:
    👄Oakville 💋Amazing Good Osteopathic Massage 👄647-262-9889💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa:heart3:heart3:heart3
  16. Guest:
    Oakville ❤647-262-9889❤Good Osteopathic Massage ❤71 Speers Road Unit 11, Baby Beauty Spa ❤:heart2:heart2:heart2
  17. Guest:
    going to fist
  18. Guest:
    any services in shanghai
  19. Ahmed Jr.:
    very very bad
  20. Ahmed Jr.:
    Aziza the belle of Beirut tonight on TOsluts.com
  21. Guest:
    416-736-9951 Call for tina @ seduction spa , keele area
  22. Guest:
    wtf is at withme these days?
  23. Guest:
    myeh... for my money, gonna stop by Lola or Mimi at Superior health
  24. Guest:
    well, another Jenny, frmrly J & L is at 1699a Bayview today...
  25. Guest:
    Further along, Fifi at Gold Rose, 1536 Warden, supposed to have New girltoday, or did she say nude...

devilszone06

Reviewer
Reaction score
Handjob in Vip
Isn’t it a odious
Topless is ok .

I haven’t tried this adventure in any vip in my lifetime mongering career and didn’t heard from my friends too.
Same here bro never a hand job......

But yaaa topless many times and in many places.....

A small advice, getting a topless dance in vip if alone is more than wen u go in group or even two or three ppl....

Gals are but shy to open up in VIP if more than one guy

If it’s u and her alone chances after 1-2 visits are much higher

ICON
CABANA
SUR SANGEET
STARCITY
STARNIGHT
RED ROSE

Done in those.......

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score
Mumbai Monger bhai sometimes the behaviour of bar staffs and bar girls depends on the bond with their customer.
One place get a positive review from one member and other member had negative thinking about that place.
I narrate you one small incidence which took place last week with me.
I went to a db where I am regular and one Gentleman was seating in front of me with a girl.I make 2 or 3 selective girl from that bar to seat beside me and one of them come and shake hand with me.I didn’t ask her to sit beside me and she goes away after greeting me.
The Gentleman who was sitting with a girl wish to make that beauty sit beside him and the waiter call the girl and ask her to sit beside him.First she showed some Nakhra not to seat but after pressure from staff she sit with him but not showing any interest.
Now this man was a patron in that bar and taken on his ego about that girl.
He shown something to other girls in his mobile ( Maybe bank ac or what don’t know) to impress them.He was paying good amount to girls and to impress that girl he paid tips to her upfront.
I was just looking all those things happening in table ahead of me.
I ask waiter to call another girl whom waiter said she was ill and didn’t come to bar on that day. I than said waiter to give a message to the girl who was sitting with that Guy that when she get free than she can come to my table.
As soon as waiter said those word to her she just stand up and come running to my table and seated near me giving hugs and laughing hard.
I felt very sorry for that Gentleman as I hadn’t done such request if I know the girl will do what she had done with him.
The Guy got embarrassed by this situation and he continue stare me for few minutes but neither he complained to staffs about that girl nor he have any words with me.
So if anyone ask him about that girl than he will only give negative reviews about that girl and staffs because his mood was totally ruin by that girl on that night.
Similarly if someone ask me about that girl than I will have all praise and positive review about that girl as she provide her best to make my evening on that day.
So one cannot Judge the bar the bar staff or bar girl by just few reviews (it apply on my reviews too).One personally have to give few visits to know that place if its worth visiting it again or not.

After all

Swarg dekhne ke liye bhi khud ko Marna padta hai....

MP

Nav1983

Reviewer
Reaction score
Just try after election buddy, 24, the bar will be open till 12 and once gals realise u like dance more then upstairs you should be up for treat I hope.....

Enjoy mongering

Devil

Guys,
What is DB timings now and number of girls and how is section garam or cold.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score
Same here bro never a hand job......

But yaaa topless many times and in many places.....

A small advice, getting a topless dance in vip if alone is more than wen u go in group or even two or three ppl....

Gals are but shy to open up in VIP if more than one guy

If it’s u and her alone chances after 1-2 visits are much higher

ICON
CABANA
SUR SANGEET
STARCITY
STARNIGHT
RED ROSE

Done in those.......

Devil

Never like a girl get topless in front of 3-4 guys. Had never done it before.
The girl looks uncomfortable so does we.
I myself monger alone 95 percent of time so does my friends.
Rarely we go together of some obs as mongering together ruin real fun of it.
Now we are not school/college boy so I do go to movies discos restaurant with friends.
Mongering in privacy is what you get most out of it.

devilszone06

Reviewer
Reaction score
Mumbai Monger bhai sometimes the behaviour of bar staffs and bar girls depends on the bond with their customer.
One place get a positive review from one member and other member had negative thinking about that place.
I went to a db where I am regular and one Gentleman was seating in front of me with a girl.I make 2 or 3 selective girl from that bar to seat beside me and one of them come and shake hand with me.I didn’t ask her to sit beside me and she goes away after greeting me.
The Gentleman who was sitting with a girl wish to make that beauty sit beside him and the waiter call the girl and ask her to sit beside him.First she showed some Nakhra not to seat but after pressure from staff she sit with him but not showing any interest.
He shown something to other girls in his mobile ( Maybe bank ac or what don’t know) to impress them.He was paying good amount to girls and to impress that girl he paid tips to her upfront.
I ask waiter to call another girl whom waiter said she was ill and didn’t come to bar on that day. I than said waiter to give a message to the girl who was sitting with that Guy that when she get free than she can come to my table.
As soon as waiter said those word to her she just stand up and come running to my table and seated near me giving hugs and laughing hard.
I felt very sorry for that Gentleman as I hadn’t done such request if I know the girl will do what she had done with him.
The Guy got embarrassed by this situation and he continue stare me for few minutes but neither he complained to staffs about that girl nor he have any words with me.
So if anyone ask him about that girl than he will only give negative reviews about that girl and staffs because his mood was totally ruin by that girl on that night.
Similarly if someone ask me about that girl than I will have all praise and positive review about that girl as she provide her best to make my evening on that day.
So one cannot Judge the bar the bar staff or bar girl by just few reviews (it apply on my reviews too).One personally have to give few visits to know that place if its worth visiting it again or not.

After all

MP
Very correctly said it is as they say

All point of views are objective, subjective and perceptive

One should not rely solely on all members post
One should take advice and pointers but have their own POV and experience themselves in all situations and scenarios

And always remember like monger has choice to like gal or not same goes with them.....

If u don’t enjoy with one choose another
don’t make It a ego thing or any personal thing
Just go there and have fun and enjoy and forget the moment u leave that place.....

Devil

Jjacksmith

Reviewer
Reaction score
In sneha sb now any recommendation on girls for Bj

Nav1983

Reviewer
Reaction score
Seems November will be cold.

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Its the BJ hub of Navi Mumbai...will be surprised to who does not do it!!
Dont know much but once was with famous rubina. Paid her well. But only hj smooches etc. She says they never give bj. Now i know it was my first time hence the reason. May get real bj after couple of visits

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score

After all

MP
Agree bhai
Beauty depends upon eyes of observer but i never had any actions there as cabana looks different to my eyes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score
Sen
Seems November will be cold.

Almost chance of section should be normal until some big surprise come out of Maharastra election.
SS Bjp might get 200+ seats and no state or centre election till 2024 so with SS supporting bjp in state Db/Ob scenario will be good.
If some surprise result comes in state election than the scene will change.

MP

According to some senior officials if all things go well we will see increase in bar timings in 2020.

rawsome001

Reviewer
Reaction score
I have never been too early to a DB, say never before 8pm, when they usually start, Baywatch, Love etc ?

Many thanks for your replies

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score
I have never been too early to a DB, say never before 8pm, when they usually start, Baywatch, Love etc ?

Many thanks for your replies

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Most bar starts by 6 to 7 pm
I too don’t go early at bars.
Better time to go to db after 7 pm and at ob after 10.30 pm

Sachin pal

Reaction score
Have anyone tried Sonia from Mayur? She is asking 3.5k for 2 shots....thinking to take her for entry.....any suggestion?

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
Me and few of our members are more interested In watching gals dance..... for fucking not that keen at all

Yes you can get topless in VIP

I had one last night in one thane orchestra bar....

I am not interested in taking this gals to some club with me....

We just go there to see them dance and dance with them if we are in VIP, in open I hardly dance just watch.....

Spending and earning I would rather not discuss.....

For fucking go to clubs in star hotels you will always find pick ups if you want

I have my set of indies and orchestra gals who comes to me when I want them..... those are few.... and keep changing in 4-5 months time

About bars is simple atmosphere, ambience and dance nothing else on our mind.....

It is simple thing, that in rajmahal every chick sleep from 3-5k, then y should I spend more than that just on dance, but yes we do..... cos we are not interested in that pussy climax.... we prefer more of getting inebriated and enjoy those lustful dance...

Everyone has there personal choice....

Devil

Ok..

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk