dance bars in navi mumbai

Bond bro..
This reminded me of one of my own encounter a couple of years back in Kalyan area..
I picked up a hottie from a joint in Kalyan and we went for a session..
As we engaged in the act,she yelled..oh Rahul,fuck me..
I was startled cause my name wasn't Rahul...
After the act I asked her who Rahul was...she was embarassed...and told that he was her bf...
It's so amusing to know that the bar chicks imagine their lovers were screwing them when they go out with the customers who they DONT Like..
;-) ;-)

Haha how you are so sure that they imagine their boyfriend only when they dont want to be at bed with that particular customer.

Is this case is limited to bar girls or all pros....

I hadnt went in this situtation till now and i can feel it really embrassing.

Mumbaikadon enjoyed this situation too "oh dinesh oh dinesh"
How tharki he is:D

In my point of view bar girls always go after only money and love feelings like staring thinking shopping etc.... They expect gf treatment and they are not very good at bed...That nakhra reason are the cause so they make customer disturb by creating some unusual type scenes and activities everytime

ohhh.. Totally forgot, as I dont go out.. felt like a stupid..

Also, for a moment, I thought you meant "candy" :)
SB fan
KG newbies need to do their homework right..
Condi is abbr for condom not candy..
If u still at candy level,plz refrain from this forum.. ;-)
Grow fast bro..
Grow younger,smarter...
The humping years are less...
The faster u grow,the more u lay...
With every lay,u get to know the journey in the pleasure tunnels is more exciting...
With Baba ram Rahim inside jail,and his bedroom stories doing rounds,let's fulfill his unfulfilled desires..
That's the truest way of respecting the Godman of the Millennium...
If u find any Chik resembling Honeypreet,plz offer deepest respect by laying her...
That would be the best way to respect our Idol...Baba ram Rahim...
As he has shown us that we fuckers are just like a bacterium in comparison to him...
I bow before our God,Dr.gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan(insane)....

Sometime sex bhi andha hota hai
I cannot undetstand how this baba fell for that girl
She is not that pretty good looking or hot.

Same case there in bollywood where many hero divorce her wife for the second marriage and look at that what they get manyata and kiran.....

Sometime sex bhi andha hota hai
I cannot undetstand how this baba fell for that girl
She is not that pretty good looking or hot.

Same case there in bollywood where many hero divorce her wife for the second marriage and look at that what they get manyata and kiran.....
Bro
That shows Ur ignorance level(pun intended).
Bro,what matters in any mature relationship is not looks or love,it is "service"...
Hope,u do not want me to elaborate on that...
;-)

Bro
That shows Ur ignorance level(pun intended).
Bro,what matters in any mature relationship is not looks or love,it is "service"...
Hope,u do not want me to elaborate on that...
;-)

I had argument with my friends on this issue everytime.
They use to call " Dil aaya gadhi pe to pari kya cheez hai "

But Thankfully God hadnt given me that inner eyes where a normal looking girl look like a diva to me and i go after her every now and then.

I understand if one can fall in love (sex) for a beautiful Proffesional girl or fall in love with normal average looking family girl.....But if someone go after a average professional girl at any cost, God save his mindset.

Haha how you are so sure that they imagine their boyfriend only when they dont want to be at bed with that particular customer.

In my point of view bar girls always go after only money and love feelings like staring thinking shopping etc.... They expect gf treatment and they are not very good at bed...That nakhra reason are the cause so they make customer disturb by creating some unusual type scenes and activities everytime
Words of wisdom bro... They are well trained and know how to create emotional drama and make the act pleasant and memorable.. all tricks of trade are carefully handed to next generations...

Emotions,Ego and Feelings- Guys please keep them safe in your lockers and just enjoy the f**k, be smart and don't fall for any Indi tricks....

Too much thinking and pondering spoils the fun. We spend to enjoy and share the experience with others.

It's simply business for them and pleasure for us... Paisa khatam Khel khatam !!!

SB fan
KG newbies need to do their homework right..
Condi is abbr for condom not candy..
If u still at candy level,plz refrain from this forum.. ;-)
Grow fast bro..
Grow younger,smarter...
The humping years are less...
The faster u grow,the more u lay...
With every lay,u get to know the journey in the pleasure tunnels is more exciting...
With Baba ram Rahim inside jail,and his bedroom stories doing rounds,let's fulfill his unfulfilled desires..
That's the truest way of respecting the Godman of the Millennium...
If u find any Chik resembling Honeypreet,plz offer deepest respect by laying her...
That would be the best way to respect our Idol...Baba ram Rahim...
As he has shown us that we fuckers are just like a bacterium in comparison to him...
I bow before our God,Dr.gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan(insane)....
Ha ha...

well, "for a moment" I thought it was "candy". then I realized what he meant.

Baba Ram Rahim? Nice reference here. :)

Jai our God Ram Rahim in jail!

Haha this section of forum is going really nasty.

Mumbaidon is real hawas ka pujari.
After reading his post i can bet if kaamwalibai will show a little cleavage and katrina kaif came fully dressed and both ask him for date ( nothing else only a cup of coffee ) he will go with kaamwali bai on date because at the time of sipping coffee he can stare at cleavage of kaamwali bai .:D:p

P.s. Just for fun mumbaikadon no offense its just a joke
hahahaha . I have that dark side. Kya karoon.

Agreed. She was too much drunk and must have done on purpose. My last girl whom i really falled was 15 years back. When LBS marg , bhadup was full with bars. I remember workers from jhonson , duncan used to visit these bars after salary. I used to splur lots of money on her thinking she will pay special attention to me. One day damn i did not have money to go home and had the last 100 rs note. I had splurred that day on her 2000 buck. In those days 2000 bucks is like 10 k today.
Even after so much she wanted my 100 bucks. Never turned to that DB back. As bars migrated i migrated form LBS to thane and then now to nerul/kalyan. I still see her as she is also migrating. You know career saath saath chalta hai. Never looked at her and mongering way has changed from those days.
I think this happens with every monger.
But one thing i surely do for a year i am constant with a girl if like the chemistry. For a year i do not change that girl. Then again mood goes off and hunting continues for fresh flesh.

Haha...don bro..
Career saath saath chalte hai..
I loved that phrase and reference..
I met this odd girl in Airoli bar in 2005 and she was a stunner...lot of attitude..many Gaonwalas,punters, wealthy guys chased her...only once I could lay her...I was crazy for her hour glass figure...the only session was a disaster cause of her tantrums...
I vowed never to go to meet her again..
The charm for her was lost in a moment as she used a derogatory word for me..
Years rolled by..
Once,I was in turbhe WhatsApp bar with my buddy and I was shocked to see her after almost 10-12 years..
The charm had wilted..the skin was saggy..dark circled eyes were telling on her advanced age..
She promptly recognised me..rushed to meet me..I was shell shocked..the memory these bar girls have is a research issue...she literally begged for bohney...she told me her sob story,which I was not interested anymore...she was on a lookout for a Bakra..I paid her what she deserved and left the place without giving her number for which she was pestering me for..
Career saath saath chalte hai...
;-) ;-)

Haha...don bro..
I met this odd girl in Airoli bar in 2005 and she was a stunner...lot of attitude..many Gaonwalas,punters, wealthy guys chased her...only once I could lay her...I was crazy for her hour glass figure...the only session was a disaster cause of her tantrums...
Years rolled by..
Once,I was in turbhe WhatsApp bar with my buddy and I was shocked to see her after almost 10-12 years..
The charm had wilted..the skin was saggy..dark circled eyes were telling on her advanced age..
She promptly recognised me..rushed to meet me..I was shell shocked..the memory these bar girls have is a research issue...she literally begged for bohney...she told me her sob story,which I was not interested anymore...she was on a lookout for a Bakra..I paid her what she deserved and left the place without giving her number for which she was pestering me for..
;-) ;-)
It is called as

Circle of Life

What goes up , has to come down one day

True for the gals as well as for us mongers

Haha...don bro..
Years rolled by..
;-) ;-)

yes once they do derogatory its a closed chapter. I have seen customers who are educated rarely go derogatory , but yes girls do go derogatory. The only thing which puts off the pestering for money and more money.
But in this i also found some womens who are good. These womens are not from bars but pure hard core pros from NL. Two womens who are my good friends.
They do not keep demanding money now and then. Must be in 2 k i stay for a whole night with them. They massage me , invite me to their room. If drunk ensure that i sleep properly. Yes from past 15 years of mongering you end up with only 1 or 2 the best.

They also understand mens get fed up with one women , so they let me go. After some time of hunting and becoming chutia i comeback for 1 month to them and again :) :)

yes once they do derogatory its a closed chapter. I have seen customers who are educated rarely go derogatory , but yes girls do go derogatory. The only thing which puts off the pestering for money and more money.
But in this i also found some womens who are good. These womens are not from bars but pure hard core pros from NL. Two womens who are my good friends.
They do not keep demanding money now and then. Must be in 2 k i stay for a whole night with them. They massage me , invite me to their room. If drunk ensure that i sleep properly. Yes from past 15 years of mongering you end up with only 1 or 2 the best.

They also understand mens get fed up with one women , so they let me go. After some time of hunting and becoming chutia i comeback for 1 month to them and again :) :)
Liked the last para ..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I have read all the 138 pages of this thread now. .. I am re-living the glorious moments of the past (I was active from 2002 to 15th August 2005 - some of you might know the significance of this date) through this thread. I hope I will get a chance to spend more free time in Mumbai in the future and check these joints, which I have never visited in the past.

Thanks you all..

You guys rock.

The one and only lesson for everyone......

1.. If you want good sex go for private girls and place like ch and nl.
DAMAGES here will be fix and limited.

2.. If you want partial sex with ugly enviorment but same time want feel of DB go to SB. Here you find average and ugly aunties and few girls.
DAMAGES here are cheaper than any other options but it depend on mongers to control his expense here.

3... DB and Orchestra bars.... This is the most explosive place in all means....If you want to satisfy your ego....yes only ego this is the place for you.Dont have great expectation from here, niether you get service no real gf from here.They will only squeeze you till last drop.
If one want good atmosphere and hygenic drinking condition and beautiful girl dance and move around you showing skin go to this place and enjoy your evening.Rest leave the place there. FORGET Everything as soon you put your foot outside the bar.
Control your expenses, Dont go after particular girl. GIve tips and money to more than one girl so you cannot have attraction or crush on a particular girl.

DAMAGES here are on high sides.Even a miser man will easily loose thousands here and man these place are expensive too in terms of drinks...
If expense are not control at these place than even money of swiss bank ac and kothis at bandra are not enough.

This is my theory about these places.

Baki sab vidvaanjan already PHD ker rakhe hain is intercourse i mean course mein :D:p

Last edited:
The one and only lesson for everyone......

1.. If you want good sex go for private girls and place like ch and nl.
DAMAGES here will be fix and limited.

2.. If you want partial sex with ugly enviorment but same time want feel of DB go to SB. Here you find average and ugly aunties and few girls.
DAMAGES here are cheaper than any other options but it depend on mongers to control his expense here.

3... SB and Orchestra bars.... This is the most explosive place in all means....If you want to satisfy your ego....yes only ego this is the place for you.Dont have great expectation from here, niether you get service no real gf from here.They will only squeeze you till last drop.
If one want good atmosphere and hygenic drinking condition and beautiful girl dance and move around you showing skin go to this place and enjoy your evening.Rest leave the place there. FORGET Everything as soon you put your foot outside the bar.
Control your expenses, Dont go after particular girl. GIve tips and money to more than one girl so you cannot have attraction or crush on a particular girl.

DAMAGES here are on high sides.Even a miser man will easily loose thousands here and man these place are expensive too in terms of drinks...
If expense are not control at these place than even money of swiss bank ac and kothis at bandra are not enough.

This is my theory about these places.

Baki sab vidvaanjan already PHD ker rakhe hain is intercourse i mean course mein :D:p

Good analysis, I accept mostly.. 3rd point should be "DB and Orchestra Bars"?

Regarding SBs, it is true you get partial sex, place may not be good, kind of public display and it is difficult to get "items" below 30. But, this is less risky (of STD or LE) and you get to fondle multiple gals in one day. I have seen 1 guy having 2 gals sitting with him at the same time - partial 3some :). If lucky, you may get BJ also here.

DB/Orchestra are fun if you dont mind throwing money without action. I will definitely visit some DBs if I have such kind of money (and time) just for the kicks.

I will never visit NL or CH, or take girls outside from bars for FS, for short duration. Only FS is not my interest at all. May be, if I know a gal is risk free, and I get to spend with her some 4 to 5 hours privately with some fun activities, I will consider taking her out.

As of now, SBs zindabad for some of us!

Let us all enjoy wherever we like!

just my 2 cents.

Sorry for the chit-chat guys. I am not in Mumbai and I wanted to do some contribution. Even if it is just boring wisdom :)

Agreed. She was too much drunk and must have done on purpose. My last girl whom i really falled was 15 years back. When LBS marg , bhadup was full with bars. I remember workers from jhonson , duncan used to visit these bars after salary. I used to splur lots of money on her thinking she will pay special attention to me. One day damn i did not have money to go home and had the last 100 rs note. I had splurred that day on her 2000 buck. In those days 2000 bucks is like 10 k today.
Even after so much she wanted my 100 bucks. Never turned to that DB back. As bars migrated i migrated form LBS to thane and then now to nerul/kalyan. I still see her as she is also migrating. You know career saath saath chalta hai. Never looked at her and mongering way has changed from those days.
I think this happens with every monger.
But one thing i surely do for a year i am constant with a girl if like the chemistry. For a year i do not change that girl. Then again mood goes off and hunting continues for fresh flesh.

Bro, I simply love your honesty and sincerity when you wrote 'Even after so much she wanted my 100 bucks'.
You are spirited soul and remain that way :)

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  2. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Cema:
    Nova
  8. Cema:
    Nova
  9. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Kim 🌸Christina 🌸Akame 🌸Aletta ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  15. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  16. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Isabella ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. ASPA:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” bum
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  29. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  34. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  45. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator