dance bars in navi mumbai

hahahahahaha pointing to me :) then people who are hand jobing are smarter than you as they do it for free at home. You are spending form your pocket for these. Its relativity.
You got it wrong brother.
I too have similar opinion like you that if you monger dont be kanjoos.
If you read my earlier post you will find that i too sometime spend uselessly on these girls.
I am not pointing out you as i know very well that 10000 is nothing if you want to spend evening with good girl or you have few drinks and and ego satisfaction at DB.
Its nothing unusual aur fekugiri.
Fekugiri is when you get incall from navi mumbai db girl for 1000 rs.:D

Mk26 got my point and if you go to few earlier post you will come to know whom i am ponting out.

Forget to mention that love reading your FR
;)

hahahahahaha pointing to me :) then people who are hand jobing are smarter than you as they do it for free at home. You are spending form your pocket for these. Its relativity.

1st thing people have their budget and choice and some other person cannot decide what he should do in his budget.
Some people try to satisfy themselve at home and some have budget of 1k 2k for mongering and they search for satisfaction in this budget.Its nothing wrong in it.
I always respect person who spend money wisely and dont get out of pocket in any situation.
From Grace of God some people spend thousand and lakhs and that should be also welcomed as it was his money who he spend to enjoy his evening/night to satisfy his johnny/ego and believe me if you have money in the pocket at time of mongering and you can spend without hesistant or problem on these girls they will give real satisfaction to your mind and body which one cannot describe in words ( The feeling of heavan with Hoors on earth :D)

The problem occurs when some misguide other people because of his fantasy :(
Its real world and nothing comes free here..

If a producer of bhojpuri film say that he taken kareena kapoor and katrina kaif for budget of rs 3 lakh each in his upcoming movies than think karan johar and aditya chopra will die of shoker as they signed these actress for more than 3cr rupees for their movies:p

Not only these bollywood producer will get shock the other bhojpuri producer who took fat ugly type actress in their movie will dream for kareena and katrina for their movie in their budget.

The whole market wil get turmoil and nothing will run smoothly.

Flesh market is one of illegal trade and people here trust on one words like other illegal work.

My point is only this that i feel someone had penned FR with his fantasy ( not you) and if i am correct it is wrong for other people who come here not for just reading intersting FRs but this forum is almost a guide for peoples who visit and plan their mongering day just by trusting and reading these FRs.

Nothing personal with anyone and feel dissapointed if anyone sentiment got hurt by my post..

PS I am in mongering from around 15 years and still sometimes i plan my evening by reading FRs here and through help of PM specially Mongerking26.

:)

Last edited:
I'm an avid reader of this forum since last many months

I'm always vary of wife having my cell in her hand so don't reply or engage much

I'll soon delete this reply to cover traces as well

But man I had to reply to this

You've great skills in writing and it is steaming from your hands on long experience in mongering

Enjoyed thoroughly

If you publish a novel on your mongering I'll be the first to buy it

Great writing thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha cant imagine the situation when someone other had access to your private things like wallets mobiles business documents.
I hate people who disrupt privacy of others and i too have one such person in my family:mad:

You can lock your iphone with your fingertips and never give passcode to wife.
Dont use Taptalk to login into this forum.
Go to browser and enter in safe mode
Login in to forum and make posts.Just close the browser after you finish and your wife will find nothing.

Last edited:
Hi
momslover

How much to spend is always a topic of debate

And answer depends upon what u want to do
And what's the Class of the gal and place you are visiting
U must have clear agenda

If u r in Sb like Kishor , don't pay unless u get good boobs to press ( off course it depends upon if u like Sb and there atmosphere)
Max for 2 hours is 1500

Gals in Kishor or any other Sb don't deserve any thing more ( unless u feel like donating money)

In Db like Deepika or Laila or Sangam ( low level DBs ) gals need to pay for dancing and siting
Max again 1500

They don't let you fondle there balls in side Db generally

All the gals in these Db come for entry for 2 to 3000 max

So one can directly take them to entry with out much tipping inside the bar ( as I said in earlier FR , better tip the white coat or black coat than the gal ,if u want to go for entry )

Both these categories are when u r in early mongering phase when u want Water REMOVAL ANY HOW

now if u want to go to better DBs with entry like White House or Raj mahal or night angle or Kings or Blue diamond or baba place Or Salvi ,then most of them have fixed packages ( including hotel and gal raging from 5500 to 7000)

But one needs to be regualar and friendly with white coat

Also they want you to spend some money in Db first or buy drink for gals

In these places ,one need to creat impression for better service from white coat and creat eagerness amongst gals to please you

If it is your first visit to these places , spend 7 to 8000 at least on the gals on the floor , And then go for entry in second visit and be regular

And then comes Orchesta bars

They are of two types

Db which turn into orchestra in night ( like gabana , star night ,many in Panvel

And

Pure orchestra ( like Natraj , hevean 6 , metro , Kapil Kinara ,champagne etc )

Db witch turn into orchestra agin needs you to spend at least 10000 till you creat some impressions

Again u need to be regular

Pure orchestra are the most difficult to crack

No one bothers about you , unless you spend at least 20000 or above

Gals hear are classy and know how to squeeze you and hence one need to be expert to strip them

By the time u reach the level of these bars , your intention is never just Water removal

U want to dominate

U want sex sleves ( Dassi )

U want new ass

U want fresh Maal

And then there is no limit upon how much u spend

Joy of spanking naked ass with cash and then making her do Bj with her make up on and let it flow on her beautiful face is innormus

MONEY is the biggest Aphrodisiac

It unlishes Beast inside you

But again it is subjective

So decide what you want and play accordingly

To spend or not to Spend is the question

And Even William Shakespeare would not have perfect answer
Hats off to the knowledge shared and the linguistic skills.

Very detailed, minute and accurate information in most simple manner have been mentioned with bars names and examples....

Excellent help for all mongers.
Even better than those juicy FRs .

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Useless feature as one can post with micromax mobile and type this line manaually.
I myself is doing that right now:p

PS : I am not using micromax mobile:p

:D:D:D:D

Guys , Mk26 , uncle sam , Mongerpleasure , plz help me to become a millionaire ooops I mean Billionaire jus by becoming a publisher for ur books having all ur beautiful n erotic FR 's n replies .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

U dont have to be millonire or billonire for becoming publisher of mastram books :D

hello folks..

me and a friend today want to try out some SBs..

this will be our first time and we plan to on the Kalyan-Dombivli highway by 3 pm..

what are the best options nearby..

are there any seniors meeting today..so we can also join in..

waiting for replies..PM me..

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tapatalk

No boss I will become a Billionaire by becoming d publisher of ur books.

Bhai yeh kaam to free mein already ho raha hai:D

Just open a good db with beautiful girls Agra and Marwari and you will what you want to be :p

Bus khud mat udana unpe:D

hello folks..

me and a friend today want to try out some SBs..

this will be our first time and we plan to on the Kalyan-Dombivli highway by 3 pm..

what are the best options nearby..

are there any seniors meeting today..so we can also join in..

waiting for replies..PM me..

Bro its kalyan shilphata and as per my knowledge there is no sb here currently.
You might get sb in inner side of dombivali (maybe some other member can help u)
Not sure but i think there is one sb at kalyan station.
If u want to explore this area there are many db which will start around 5 to 6 pm.

There are many db in front of mapada police station
Shreya seven star raseela Tanishq and almost 10 or 12 other.

If you go with my suggestion go to Shreya if you are looking for eye candies.

Paise Mil baat ke udaayenge bhai.

Haha
Bhai tera kuch nahi ho sakta
Tu apni bar mein paise udayega
Matlab khud mandir kholker uska trustee bunke bhi bhagwaan ko chadawa chadayega:p

Bhai in dono juguh outgoing hai bus incoming nahi:p

Waise baat theek hai tu 1 lakh bar wali pe uda dena usmein se 40000 apna hissa woh kaat legi aur 60000 leker tu ghar aa jaana khus hoker ki aaj 60000 ki kamai hogai.

Bro its kalyan shilphata and as per my knowledge there is no sb here currently.
You might get sb in inner side of dombivali (maybe some other member can help u)
Not sure but i think there is one sb at kalyan station.
If u want to explore this area there are many db which will start around 5 to 6 pm.

There are many db in front of mapada police station
Shreya seven star raseela Tanishq and almost 10 or 12 other.

If you go with my suggestion go to Shreya if you are looking for eye candies.
thanks buddy..that's very kind & helpful..

am looking for eye candies and maybe some fun..

responses to anyone else..??

Haha
Bhai tera kuch nahi ho sakta
Tu apni bar mein paise udayega
Matlab khud mandir kholker uska trustee bunke bhi bhagwaan ko chadawa chadayega:p

Bhai in dono juguh outgoing hai bus incoming nahi:p

Waise baat theek hai tu 1 lakh bar wali pe uda dena usmein se 40000 apna hissa woh kaat legi aur 60000 leker tu ghar aa jaana khus hoker ki aaj 60000 ki kamai hogai.
Bhai bhaavnao ko samajh , maine bola kamai ke paise saath mein udaayenge . Mere bar mein aisa nahi bola .

Dear Gang Bang Team...
Any your plan today to DB/SB so i can join you!!!

Sent from my Aqua_LifeIII using Tapatalk

Dear Gang Bang Team...
Any your plan today to DB/SB so i can join you!!!

Gang bang team is silent for 2 weeks & will remain silent for next couple of weeks as 2 senior members are out of town.....

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Ohhh ok so shall await till next couple of weeks!!

hye folks..I am at Sector 11 @ Nerul..suggest a SB nearby..looking for eye candies and for some additional fun if possible..

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  2. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Cema:
    Nova
  8. Cema:
    Nova
  9. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Kim 🌸Christina 🌸Akame 🌸Aletta ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  15. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  16. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Isabella ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. ASPA:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” bum
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  29. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  34. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  45. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator