Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Beggars will die in these 21 days. It’s good. Kachara saaf hoga desh ka. Chutiya log will lose job and should die. If they don’t, they will do Nirbhaya-2. All in all, either the virus should kill a handful of people or the 21 days lockdown. The planet is already tolerating 5 times the population it could.

"Should kill people" , wow !!! You know when death hits our near and dear ones then we realize the loss. Easy to be insensitive and empathy less till then. I wish for your and your family's well being.

And please I never get into internet forum arguements , but this had to be said !

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Yeahh...

Purpose of thread is not share Randi Rona...

I see there are bunch of people who put their thoughts & experiences on your posts & you start countering them on their statements.
You are already confused about what you want & those who react on your posts you make them confused too.

I did not think, someone would get offended because of my opinion, I never monger with the thought " Chalo today I will have perticular type of sex "....

I see you & your group is not feeling good seeing me back on forum.

Anyone can stay here.... Anyone can leave
Ok bro. Will be sharing only "happy go lucky" stories for you, if it makes you happy.
My friend, you understand little, and can only jump to arbitrary conclusions. To begin with I don't belong to any group here. I am not countering anyone opinions, I apologise if you feel that I countered your opinion and if it hurted your ego. I was just trying to argue about what I feel when I visit bars, if you cannot understand or get confused by it that i cannot help. I don't know you well enough to be offended by any of your posts. But if you get offended my mine again accept my apologies. You are free to monger with any thaughts and I guess I can also monger with mine, but was trying to learn from other's experiences.

As I said most of your conclusions seems arbitrary to me. If you can debate logically then feel free to do so. Don't throw red herrings and broadcast your butthurtness here.

That maybe because of your charm.......wen I met you I thaught you are much younger carefree guy. Was amazed wen u told u r married.......by nature I m not tht talkative even to my parents so it's a bit hard for me to manipulate these girls without getting KLPD moneywise........maybe you can transfer some of your gems......:) Just kidding.

It’s called Luck. Not charm, bro.

Bhai, fact is money is involved everywhere.
Even if you have a gf,you have to spend money on her shopping,gifts,outings,etc.

I actually get GFE from my bar muses without much emotional drama that gf's do.
I know for a fact that 90% of my friends girlfriends don't sleep with them.

I have sometimes got free kisses,dance & sex from my muses.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Barobar.

It’s a more direct transaction. No need to focus on money being paid. It’s anyways going to be spent. Focus on what u r getting in exchange for the money.

Bar waali ya baahar waali. Kharcha toh hoga hi.

Ok bro. Will be sharing only "happy go lucky" stories for you, if it makes you happy.
My friend, you understand little, and can only jump to arbitrary conclusions. To begin with I don't belong to any group here. I am not countering anyone opinions, I apologise if you feel that I countered your opinion and if it hurted your ego. I was just trying to argue about what I feel when I visit bars, if you cannot understand or get confused by it that i cannot help. I don't know you well enough to be offended by any of your posts. But if you get offended my mine again accept my apologies. You are free to monger with any thaughts and I guess I can also monger with mine, but was trying to learn from other's experiences.

As I said most of your conclusions seems arbitrary to me. If you can debate logically then feel free to do so. Don't throw red herrings and broadcast your butthurtness here.

Mr Smartasss or shall I say confused ass....

Kiddo... Girlfriend sex topic pe kiska ego hag diya re .....

I avoid debating with confused people ....

Forum k Ishan Awasthi, schooling time pe hua tha ya 20-25 saal lage ?

Bbmk and pri
Both of you are good friends of mine and requesting both of you to stop addressing each other for a while. Outside conditions due to covid and lockdown are worst. If this online forum again goes back to argumentive mode then there is no world for this moment now.

Please stop and try to understand each other like we do in real life world. Kiske sath banti nahi to baat karke niptalo, mil ke niptalo ya fir face to face zagdo lekin forum pe argue na karo.

Bbmk,
Pri as i have seen him for long is different guy. He has done studies and few jobs in usa. So he tries to see everything from usa standard. He tries to see girl in his mind in front of bar girl or indies. No one would get that in real life too. Let it be real gf or wife we must waive off certain aspects of our expectations. Pri tries to talk to and get close to girl like we do and plenty of times he is successful too. But pri always tries to match each girl with girl in his mind and it would never connect. Plus pri writes all aspect +ve and -ve. So it may be bothering you so just ignore or if you want to help him then pls help like how yedaanna, iltm, mp, ol, tl bros have tried to help him. So just relax enjoy your time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Bbmk and pri
Both of you are good friends of mine and requesting both of you to stop addressing each other for a while. Outside conditions due to covid and lockdown are worst. If this online forum again goes back to argumentive mode then there is no world for this moment now.

Please stop and try to understand each other like we do in real life world. Kiske sath banti nahi to baat karke niptalo, mil ke niptalo ya fir face to face zagdo lekin forum pe argue na karo.

Bbmk,
Pri as i have seen him for long is different guy. He has done studies and few jobs in usa. So he tries to see everything from usa standard. He tries to see girl in his mind in front of bar girl or indies. No one would get that in real life too. Let it be real gf or wife we must waive off certain aspects of our expectations. Pri tries to talk to and get close to girl like we do and plenty of times he is successful too. But pri always tries to match each girl with girl in his mind and it would never connect. Plus pri writes all aspect +ve and -ve. So it may be bothering you so just ignore or if you want to help him then pls help like how yedaanna, iltm, mp, ol, tl bros have tried to help him. So just relax enjoy your time.

MM bhai is the Mandavli Badhshah

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

MM bhai is the Mandavli Badhshah

Not mandavli badshah re.

Pri and bbmk both are my friends hence i am first who should step in stop fights.

Later repeating pri has done education and few jobs in usa so he may be expecting service orientation from indian indies and bar girls. Yes there are few great indies and bar girls but as OL bro has said it depends upon mood of both parties and environment situation too.

Finally i dont want forum to go on old fighting mode. I am just a monger...... Mumbai monger truly

"Should kill people" , wow !!! You know when death hits our near and dear ones then we realize the loss. Easy to be insensitive and empathy less till then. I wish for your and your family's well being.

And please I never get into internet forum arguements , but this had to be said !

Bhai, ye bhikhari joh Kuch kaam - dhanda nai karte aur 5-6 bacche paida karte hai actually dharti par bojh hai.

Their strategy to earn is - more kids,more money... don't ever think of them to be "bechaaras".
Watch the movie "Traffic Signal" what all they do to get haraam Ka paisa.

Jaanvaron jaisi Zindagi jeenese Accha toh mar jaana hi better hai.

Bhai, ye bhikhari joh Kuch kaam - dhanda nai karte aur 5-6 bacche paida karte hai actually dharti par bojh hai.

Their strategy to earn is - more kids,more money... don't ever think of them to be "bechaaras".
Watch the movie "Traffic Signal" what all they do to get haraam Ka paisa.

Jaanvaron jaisi Zindagi jeenese Accha toh mar jaana hi better hai.

Are you human? Your posts are generally very insightful but the earlier one on which I commented and this one shows different side of you. May be you are very frustrated because of this lockdown. Chill bro, har insaan ya jaanwar ki jindagi ki kimat hoti he, we all are educated people should not be insane in our thoughts.

You might belongs to a upper class family but it doesn't give you right to make such comments on unprivileged section of society.

Movies are nothing but extension of someone thoughts which may he very different from the reality.

Please don't get influence by movies, movies are good for entertainment but it should not change anyone's thoughts.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Barobar.

It’s a more direct transaction. No need to focus on money being paid. It’s anyways going to be spent. Focus on what u r getting in exchange for the money.

Bar waali ya baahar waali. Kharcha toh hoga hi.
Bhai, mere dost khaali dikhava karte hai...unki gf unko Kuch Karne bhi nai deti...just to show the world they patao a gf...Woh selfie nikalte hai...hum panty nikalte hai

For years I kept my love life private as I don't believe in bragging, but some guys used to show off & used to think I'm a chutiya as I don't have a gf.

Ab unko pata hai ki unki ek hai toh MERI ek dozen hai.
I am too honest & real...most people don't like that.

I lost a lot of friends, especially female friends after they got to know about my cassanova lifestyle.

One of my enemies,who's a big show off goes around telling people that I spend money on girls & that's why they do these things.

I don't think I do anything wrong...fact is duniya paison se hi chalti hai...but people won't understand as with these girl the transaction is direct & with gf transaction is indirect.

Bbmk and pri

Bbmk,

Bhai,

I'm not at all getting bothered from his posts.

Hyane udya mulila dildo lavun swatachi marun ghetli tari mala kahich problem nahi 😄

Are you human? Your posts are generally very insightful but the earlier one on which I commented and this one shows different side of you. May be you are very frustrated because of this lockdown. Chill bro, har insaan ya jaanwar ki jindagi ki kimat hoti he, we all are educated people should not be insane in our thoughts.

You might belongs to a upper class family but it doesn't give you right to make such comments on unprivileged section of society.

Movies are nothing but extension of someone thoughts which may he very different from the reality.

Please don't get influence by movies, movies are good for entertainment but it should not change anyone's thoughts.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Whatever things shown in that movie I've seen those happening in real life.
You may not know the shit that happens in India, but I have seen with my eyes...chori - chakari Karna,free Mai public transport use Karna,andha/handicapped honeka natak Karna, government ne diye hue Ghar rent pe dena aur fir jhopdi bandhna and many more such things...earlier even I used to think like you only,not anymore.

I always give money to handicapped people & people who sell stuff but those who do such things don't deserve it.

We are already facing population explosion...aur ye log khudka pet paal nahi sakte fir bhi 5-6 bacche paida karte taaki jyaada se jyaada bheekh mile.

Few days back only one shit happened...I was traveling in share taxi which takes 25rs per seat...one beggar mother with 4 kids sat in the taxi.

After destination came taxiwala asked for fare & she gave him only 20rs and argument happened between them.

I actually felt bad for that driver...he works hard for a living unlike these beggars joh haraam ke paison pe palte hai.

Rahi baat "Upper class" Vs "Unprivileged" ki toh Mera baap toh aise gaav main Pala tha jaha bijli Nahi thi,Saaf paani Nahi tha,cement ke Ghar Nahi the...being unprivileged is not an excuse to not do any work... whatever position he reached today is only because of his hardwork.

Khilaata koi nai...sab Apne naseeb Ka khaate hai.

Last line could have been avoided. Likh ke delete kardete aur baki ka post kar dete

Sab Sakth launde aur lavde pagla rahey hai gar pe bhet ke

Dil pe maat lo.. yea din bhi nikal jayenge

Well, if we are sensitive and have sympathy, does it guarantee safety of us and our dear ones?
Why do you think a new born baby traveling with his/her parents in a car, for example, meets with an accident and dies? What wrongdoing would have the newborn done?

So death isn’t influenced by what we think. Probably it is by what we do (even that’s debatable but let’s skip it)

Either way, I also said the beggars and “chutiya log” should die. Did you read my post properly or you have issues with chutiya log dying?
By that I mean people who rape and do wrong things because they are poor and have no way of earning.
Beggars should die too. No earnings is one of the main reason that provokes one for wrongdoings. And after all, bhikari log tere, mere ya desh k kya kaam ayenge?

Why do you think people eat chicken, beef, goat, etc. in non-veg and not humans (yet)?
Because these animals aren’t useful to us.
Likewise, these bhikari’s and others who aren’t useful really (to others - their parents, wife, children, etc. because they don’t earn enough) should die too. Logic is same. I don’t see any issues with useless humans dying.

All I am saying is, the virus/lockdown is here to kill some. The question is - Should Mukesh Ambani die of virus or should beggars die of lockdown? I am good with the latter.

Well, if we are sensitive and have sympathy, does it guarantee safety of us and our dear ones?
Why do you think a new born baby traveling with his/her parents in a car, for example, meets with an accident and dies? What wrongdoing would have the newborn done?

So death isn’t influenced by what we think. Probably it is by what we do (even that’s debatable but let’s skip it)

Either way, I also said the beggars and “chutiya log” should die. Did you read my post properly or you have issues with chutiya log dying?
By that I mean people who rape and do wrong things because they are poor and have no way of earning.
Beggars should die too. No earnings is one of the main reason that provokes one for wrongdoings. And after all, bhikari log tere, mere ya desh k kya kaam ayenge?

Why do you think people eat chicken, beef, goat, etc. in non-veg and not humans (yet)?
Because these animals aren’t useful to us.
Likewise, these bhikari’s and others who aren’t useful really (to others - their parents, wife, children, etc. because they don’t earn enough) should die too. Logic is same. I don’t see any issues with useless humans dying.

All I am saying is, the virus/lockdown is here to kill some. The question is - Should Mukesh Ambani die of virus or should beggars die of lockdown? I am good with the latter.
Kugalti hui gand tera post pad ke Aisa lag raha hai ke Bangladesh ki bai India mein aake CAA ka support kar rahi hai. You motherfucking loser tere jaise chutiyo ke Karan hi rich white people are against immigrants.
Bhai toh kab yeh samajhega ke toh bas ek cheap labour hai us ka, gand mein dum nai tha ke India mein itna kama pata toh us Jake betha hai chutiya. Abe gando kam se kam pichai aur nadella ka toh naam rakh le. India ke garibo Ko baad mein maariyo phele ja apni gand bacha dekh tere piche white lund gussa hua hai....bhai tera bacha indian hi hai ke white hai?

Heard nagpur lab me jinke test negative aaye thy ....Mumbai lab me wohi positive paye Gaye........public panic na ho isliye aankde sahi bataye nahi jaa rahe.....still ye situation bahut badhi hai .......hope for the best.........
All is well bolo .....
Aur so jao.....
Subah jaldi uth kar.......
Fir ....
Aaram bhe karna hai......

Sent from my vivo 1909 using Tapatalk
Nagpur wala clip fake hain, aur banane wala attested hain

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💞💫💥Sunday, 💞💗 Kim,💗💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ❤ Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💗Nicole, 💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💫Sunday, 🪀 😘Yoyo,💋💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  6. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  7. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  8. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  11. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  17. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  19. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Sophia and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and Fun sweet Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  28. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  29. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  30. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, HONEY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. olor=#D4af37]HONEY[/color] (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  32. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina, Jojo, Misa & Monica. After 9pm: Linda Elina is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Viet
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs,
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 11th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  39. Montreal 1969:
    Angel seduction
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  41. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🔥🔥🔥 Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower 🚿 body scrub and body slide 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs ❤️ Hoy busty girls ❤️ 900 Middlefield ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 4X1 ❤️ (437) 231-9229
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
Back