Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

BBMK, by any way are you a muslim. You post seems to have hatred for Hindus, Fadnavis and RSS but congress and ncp along with ut are more secular. Do let me know if you are muslim and i will stop responding as I think they are cursed people and so I newer blame them even allah cannot get them out of the curse they suffer.

I request you to stop showing hatred for bjp and rss for whatever your personal enimity you might be having with them.

LOL ,
Iss forum pe mai kaun hu ye batane ki naubat aa gayi ab.
Toh sun sabse pehle mai ek proud Maharashtrian hun......
Jo log gandi politics kar rahe hai unke bare me bol raha nun.
BTW Hatred for cheap IT cell people doesn't mean hatred for Hindus.
Tu allah allah kar muze koi farak nahi padta.
BJP & RSS ne Hindutva ka theka nahi le rakha hai. Aur na hi logon ko kisike certificates ki jaroorat hai.

Palghar incidence was against humanity. 4 days passed out but none of these bastards raised voiced till they come to know victims were sadhus.
Do you support how these IT cell guys started giving it Hindu Muslim color. I have been saying again & again, this is not the good time to speak on Hindu Muslim topic. Because some elements are trying to get benefits from such situations. Are you one of them ? Are you in favor of riots ?
เคฎเคฐเคพเค เคพ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคฎเฅ€, เคชเคฃ เคธเคพเคฎเคพเคœเคฟเค• เคธเคฒเฅ‹เค–เคพ เคœเคชเคฃเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคฟเคทเคฏเฅ€เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เค†เคตเคพเคนเคจเคพเคฒเคพ เคœเคฐ เคตเคฟเคฐเฅ‹เคง เคนเฅ‹เคค เค…เคธเฅ‡เคฒ เคคเคฐ เคงเคฟเค•เฅเค•เคพเคฐ เค…เคถเคพ เคฒเฅ‹เค•เคพเค‚เคšเคพ.

BTW, Iss thread pe jin bando ka 1 FR ka bhi contribution nahi woh agar forum pe bhauke toh mai boluga.
Already 2 members have left the forum because of such people who don't respect their opinions. And dozens people had left in past for similar reason.
Jinka contribution nahi iss thread ko woh na bole toh hi behtar hai.

Got to know from a bar girl that it would take 3-4 months for bars to reopen. Asked her to keep me updated anyways.

The chick is so bored she is asking me to take her out during my next trip. Now the question is should I still visit Mumbai knowing bars wouldnโ€™t be open.

Time to go to bed with my eyes closed and trip planning in my head.

เคฎเคฐเคพเค เคพ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคฎเฅ€, เคชเคฃ เคธเคพเคฎเคพเคœเคฟเค• เคธเคฒเฅ‹เค–เคพ เคœเคชเคฃเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคฟเคทเคฏเฅ€เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เค†เคตเคพเคนเคจเคพเคฒเคพ เคœเคฐ เคตเคฟเคฐเฅ‹เคง เคนเฅ‹เคค เค…เคธเฅ‡เคฒ เคคเคฐ เคงเคฟเค•เฅเค•เคพเคฐ เค…เคถเคพ เคฒเฅ‹เค•เคพเค‚เคšเคพ.
เคญเคพเคŠ เคœเฅ‹เคฎเคพเคค
เคœเคจเคคเคพ เค•เฅ‹เคฎเคพเคค

Got to know from a bar girl that it would take 3-4 months for bars to reopen. Asked her to keep me updated anyways.

The chick is so bored she is asking me to take her out during my next trip. Now the question is should I still visit Mumbai knowing bars wouldnโ€™t be open.

Lol
You don't need a bar girl to update on this..Forum will do that happily.

Even if they ease on lockdown
Mumbai and Pune will not open soon.
And even if it open public places will be last to open...

Finally some good news..
Liquor shops can remain open in state with social distancing measures, says Maharashtra Health Minister

And the bad news..๐Ÿ˜ญ

เค เคฐเคฒเค‚! เคคเฅ€เคจ เคฎเฅ‡ เคชเคฐเฅเคฏเค‚เคค เคฎเคฆเฅเคฏเคตเคฟเค•เฅเคฐเฅ€เคšเฅ€ เคฆเฅเค•เคพเคจเค‚ เคฌเค‚เคฆเคš โ€“ เค เคฐเคฒเค‚! เคคเฅ€เคจ เคฎเฅ‡ เคชเคฐเฅเคฏเค‚เคค เคฎเคฆเฅเคฏเคตเคฟเค•เฅเคฐเฅ€เคšเฅ€ เคฆเฅเค•เคพเคจเค‚ เคฌเค‚เคฆเคš

If it is true then Mumbai will be so boring in coming couple of months. I hope everything will be normal soon!!!
We all hungry lions are waiting for that day :)๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ

Lol
You don't need a bar girl to update on this..Forum will do that happily.

Even if they ease on lockdown
Mumbai and Pune will not open soon.
And even if it open public places will be last to open...
Many of these bars advertise themselves as Restaurants. Wouldnโ€™t they open when actual restaurants open? This is for Sneha, Mayur, etc.
When economy is reopened into phases, restaurants should fall into phase 1.

Now a days I am keeping away from forum due to other priorities. So probably I would be updated by bar girls earlier than forum. And that should help me book tickets earlier (and thus save some money?)

I switched on my India mongering phone to check if this chicks getting desperate for cash is real thingy. And it seems it is. But then they are always desperate for cash anyways.

But then they are always desperate for cash anyways.

True
Bimari, ration, makeup etc falana dimka reasons hain inke pass. Ghar me drum cash se bhara pada rahega lekin paisa nahi nikalenge. I always say i am too short on cash and living on credit card.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

If you are proud Maharashtrian, so I am and surely more proud than you. Tune theka nahi le rakha hai khud ko Maharashtrian bolne ka. Just as you support NCP/CONG and now SS, does not mean people should only support them. SS will walk out of alliance after 2.5 yrs if they survive for that long. If BJP offer SS CM post now also, UT will go like barking dog to get alliance with BJP. And dont forget AP, PP are against joining hands with SS and they are more in favor of BJP.

For Palghar incident, let UT (for which he spoke only after media highlighted issue) decide what to do as I am told he is son of Late Bal Thackeray for whom I have more respect than dogs like UT, SP, RG who dont even stand in queue of respect.

Meanwhile posting FR does not mean you can write anything and not ready for reply. Your reply itself indicates that you are not sure about your own ideology.

* If you are proud Maharashtrian, so I am and surely more proud than you. Tune theka nahi le rakha hai khud ko Maharashtrian bolne ka.
Ans : Toh nach... I don't need your certificate to say I'm proud Maharashtrian just like I don't need the same for being Hindu.
BTW, Any major contribution of you or your family/ancestors to the state ?
See the reactions of citizens ( of every part of society ) on internet. 80% are against current politics played by BJP, including BJP's own voters.

* Just as you support NCP/CONG and now SS
Ans :
Opposing where BJP is wrong doesn't mean supporting NCP/CONG/SS. Whoever is wrong I will speak. BTW Are you really Maharashtrian ? How Many districts of Maharashtra have you visited so far ? Don't say CONG/NCP did nothing for Maharashtra.

* For Palghar incident, let UT (for which he spoke only after media highlighted issue) decide what to do
Ans :
Ya.... Let CM & police do their work. But tell me why Amit Shah is not acknowledging the conversation happened between him & UT, which UT told in press conference 2 days ago. Is he enjoying the politics being played by IT Cell, Hindi media about Palghar incidence ?

* Posting FR does not mean you can write anything and not ready for reply. Your reply itself indicates that you are not sure about your own ideology.
Ans : I'm writing the facts & I'm replying too. Are you blind ? You won't understand my ideology because you are confused.
My take is simple here. We have our businesses & families here. Anybody planning to cook something bad for the harmony of this state I'm against them. Let's not forget the recent riots, brainwashing of people through social media, editing internet contents was equally responsible for it.

Whatever I said about member with zero contribution to this thread was a different person. But it has hurt you as well maybe because you are also with same intentions.
I know track record of fake IDs who comes here every time whenever the forum is in good state or having healthy debate. Sometimes they will talk against Maharashtrians, Sometimes against Muslims, everytime giving gaalis to members whose opinion differ & how they seek support from other members...By playing Hindu card.
Common thing hatred & nothing constructive. It's easy for them to bark behind the curtains.
Everyone is behind the curtains here but why some people having so many accounts to bash people on online forum.

BTW, At least post one FR !

Hello friends mera nam deepa hai mera telegram group join kar lo waha pe online ludo aur paise kamao aur mere sath touch me raho...

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

เคœเคพเคนเฅ€เคฐ เคจเคฟเคทเฅ‡เคง,, เค‰เคงเฅเคฆเคตเคพ เค…เคœเคฌ เคคเฅเคเฅ‡ เคธเคฐเค•เคพเคฐ เค†เคœ เคฎเคจเคพเคฒเคพ เค…เคคเคฟเคถเคฏ เคตเฅ‡เคฆเคจเคพ เคฆเฅ‡เคฃเคพเคฐเฅ€ เค—เค‚เคญเฅ€เคฐ เค˜เคŸเคจเคพ เคเคพเคฒเฅ€ เคคเฅเคฐเฅเคฏเค‚เคฌเค•เฅ‡เคถเฅเคตเคฐ เคฏเฅ‡เคฅเฅ€เคฒ เคฎเค‚เคนเคค เค•เคฒเฅเคชเคตเฅเค•เฅเคท เค—เคฟเคฐเฅ€ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคœ เค†เคฃเคฟ เคธเฅเคถเคฟเคฒเคพ เค—เคฟเคฐเฅ€ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคœ เคคเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เค—เฅเคฐเฅเคšเคพ เคฎเฅเคฐเฅเคคเฅเคฏเฅ เคเคพเคฒเคพ เคฎเฅเคนเคฃเฅ‚เคจ เคธเฅเคฐเคคเคฒเคพ เค…เค‚เคคเคฟเคฎ เคฆเคฐเฅเคถเคจเคพเค•เคฐเฅ€เคคเคพ เคœเคพเคค เค…เคธเคคเคพเคจเคพ เคชเคพเคฒเค˜เคฐ เคœเคฟเคฒเฅเคนเฅเคฏเคพเคค เคตเคฟเคทเฅ€เคทเฅเคŸ เคธเคฎเฅเคฆเคพเคฏเคพเคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคœเคฎเคพเคตเคพเคจเฅ‡ เคนเคฒเฅเคฒเคพ เค•เฅ‡เคฒเคพ เคตเคฟเคทเฅ‡เคถ เคฎเฅเคนเคฃเคœเฅ‡ เคนเคพ เคนเคฒเฅเคฒเคพ เคฎเคพเคฏเคฌเคพเคช เคธเคฐเค•เคพเคฐ เคšเฅ‡ เคจเคฟเคทเฅเค เคพเค‚เคตเคค เคชเฅ‹เคฒเฅ€เคธ เคฏเคพเค‚เคšเฅ‡ เคธเคฎเค•เฅเคท เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคชเฅ‹เคฒเฅ€เคธเคพเค‚เคจเฅ€ เคฏเคพ เคธเคพเคงเฅ เคฎเคนเคพเคคเฅเคฎเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคจเคพ เคœเคฎเคพเคตเคพเคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคธเฅเคตเคพเคงเฅ€เคจ เค•เฅ‡เคฒ เค†เคฃเคฟ เค—เคพเคกเฅ€เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคกเฅเคฐเคพเคฏเคตเฅเคนเคฐ เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคธเคนเฅ€เคค เคฏเคพ เคฎเคนเคพเคคเฅเคฎเฅเคฏเคพเคšเฅ€ เคนเคคเฅเคฏเคพ เคนเฅ‹เคˆเคชเคฐเฅเคฏเค‚เคค เคฎเฅเค• เคฆเคฐเฅเคถเค• เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคจเฅ‡เคฎเค•เคพ เค…เคธเคพ เค•เคพเคฏ เค…เคชเคฐเคพเคง เคคเฅเคฏเคพ เคฎเคนเคพเคคเฅเคฎเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคšเคพ เคนเฅ‹เคคเคพ เค…เคคเคฟเคถเคฏ เคฐเฅเคจเคฟเคฐเฅเคฆเคฏเคชเคฃเฅ‡ เคนเฅ€ เคนเคคเฅเคฏเคพ เคเคพเคฒเฅ€ เค•เคฒเฅเคชเคจเคพ เคธเฅเคงเฅเคฆเคพ เคธเคนเคจ เคนเฅ‹เคค เคจเคพเคนเฅ€ เค•เคพเคฏ เคšเคพเคฒเคฒ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคฐเคพเคœเฅเคฏเคพเคค เค˜เคŸเคจเฅ‡เคš เคฐเคพเคœเฅเคฏ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เค•เคพ เคฆเฅˆเคคเฅเคฏเคพเคšเฅ‡ เคฐเคพเคœเฅเคฏ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคจเค•เฅเค•เฅ€เคš เคนเฅ€ เค˜เคŸเคจเคพ เคนเฅ€เค‚เคฆเฅเคธเฅเคฅเคพเคจเคพเคคเฅ€เคฒ เค•เคงเฅ€เคนเฅ€ เคจ เคชเฅเคธเคฒเฅเคฏเคพ เคœเคพเคฃเคพเคฐเคพ เค•เค‚เคฒเค• เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคฏเคพเคšเฅ€ เค•เฅ€เค‚เคฎเคค เคญเคตเคฟเคทเฅเคฏเคพเคค เคฐเคพเคœเฅเคฏเค•เคฐเฅเคคเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคจเคพ เคฎเฅ‹เคœเคพเคตเฅ€ เคฒเคพเค—เฅ‡เคฒ เค†เคœ เฅงเฅฏเฅฏเฅญ เคธเคพเคฒเฅ€ เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅเคฏเคพ เคเค•เคพ เค˜เคŸเคจเฅ‡เคšเฅ€ เค†เค เคตเคจ เคเคพเคฒเฅ€ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคทเฅเคŸเฅเคฐเคพเคค เคญเคพเคœเคช เค†เคฃเคฟ เคถเคฟเคตเคธเฅ‡เคจเคพ เคฏเคพเค‚เคš เคธเคฐเค•เคพเคฐ เคนเฅ‹เคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคจเฅ‹เคนเคฐ เคœเฅ‹เคถเฅ€ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคทเฅเคŸเฅเคฐเคพเคšเฅ‡ เคฎเฅเค–เฅเคฏเคฎเค‚เคคเฅเคฐเฅ€ เคนเฅ‹เคคเฅ‡ เคคเฅเคฏเคพเคตเฅ‡เคณเฅ‡เคฒเคพ เค†เคทเคพเคขเฅ€ เคตเคพเคฐเฅ€เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคตเฅ‡เคณเฅ‡เคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคต เคตเคพเคฐเค•เคฐเฅ€ เคตเคพเคฐเฅ€เคค เค…เคธเคคเคพเคจเคพ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคทเฅเคŸเฅเคฐ เคถเคพเคธเคจเคพเคจเฅ‡ เคถเฅเคฐเฅ€ เค•เฅเคทเฅ‡เคคเฅเคฐ เค†เคณเค‚เคฆเฅ€ เคฏเฅ‡เคฅเฅ€เคฒ เคธเคฟเคงเฅเคฆเคฌเฅ‡เคŸ เคญเฅเคฎเฅ€เคค เค…เคธเคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅ€ เคธเค‚เคค เคœเฅเคžเคพเคจเฅ‡เคถเฅเคตเคฐ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคœ เคฏเคพเค‚เคšเฅ‡ เคฎเค‚เคฆเคฟเคฐ เค—เฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅเคฏ เคœเคฏเคฐเคพเคฎ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคœ เคญเฅ‹เคธเคฒเฅ‡ เคฏเคพเค‚เคšเฅ€ เคตเคพเคฐเค•เคฐเฅ€ เคถเคฟเค•เฅเคทเคฃ เคธเค‚เคธเฅเคฅเคพ เคฌเฅเคฒเคกเฅ‹เคœเคฐเคจเฅ‡ เค‰เคงเคตเคธเฅเคค เค•เฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡ เคนเฅ‹เคคเฅ‡ เค†เคฃเคฟ เคคเฅ€ เคœเคฎเฅ€เคจ เคคเคชเฅ‹เคตเคจ เคธเค‚เคธเฅเคฅเฅ‡เคฒเคพ เคฆเฅ€เคฒเฅ€ เคนเฅ‹เคคเฅ€ เคชเฅเคขเฅ‡ เคธเคฟเคงเฅเคฆเคฌเฅ‡เคŸ เคฎเฅเค•เฅเคคเฅ€ เค•เคฐเฅ€เคคเคพ เค†เคฎเคšเฅ‡ เค—เฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅเคฏ เคธเค‚เคคเคถเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคทเฅเค  เคตเคพเคธเฅเคฆเฅ‡เคต เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคœ เคฏเคพเค‚เคจเฅ€ เคฒเคขเคพ เค‰เคญเคพ เค•เฅ‡เคฒเคพ เคฒเคพเค–เฅ‹ เคตเคพเคฐเค•เคฐเฅ€ เคธเค‚เค˜เคŸเฅ€เคค เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เค†เคฃเคฟ เคธเคฟเคงเฅเคฆเคฌเฅ‡เคŸ เคฎเฅเค•เฅเคค เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคธเค‚เคคเคพเคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคฎเฅเคฐเฅเคคเฅ€ เคชเคพเคฏเคฆเคณเฅ€ เคคเฅเคกเคตเคฃเคพเคฐ เคธเคฐเค•เคพเคฐ เคชเคกเคฒ เคนเฅ‹เคค เคฎเคจเฅ‹เคนเคฐ เคœเฅ‹เคถเฅ€ เคจเคพ เคฐเคพเคœเฅ€เคจเคพเคฎเคพ เคฆเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคพ เคฒเคพเค—เคฒเคพ เคนเฅ‹เคคเคพ เคฎเฅเคนเคฃเฅ‚เคจ เคœเฅเคฏเคพ เคนเฅ€เค‚เคฆเฅเคคเฅเคตเคพเคธเคพเค เฅ€ เคตเค‚เคฆเคจเฅ€เคฏ เคฌเคพเคณเคพเคธเคพเคนเฅ‡เคฌ เค เคพเค•เคฐเฅ‡เคจเฅ€ เคถเคฟเคตเคธเฅ‡เคจเฅ‡เคšเฅ€ เคธเฅเคฅเคพเคชเคจเคพ เค•เฅ‡เคฒเฅ€ เคคเฅ€ เคญเฅเคฎเคฟเค•เคพ เค†เคœ เคถเคฟเคฒเฅเคฒเค• เคฐเคพเคนเฅ€เคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅ€ เคธเค‚เคคเคพเคšเคพ เค…เคชเคฎเคพเคจ เคฎเคนเคพเคคเฅเคฎเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคฐ เค…เคคเฅเคฏเคพเคšเคพเคฐ เคœเฅ‡เคตเฅเคนเคพ เคœเฅ‡เคตเฅเคนเคพ เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‡เคตเฅเคนเคพ เคฆเฅ‡เคถ เคตเคฟเคจเคพเคถเคพเค•เคกเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคŸเคšเคพเคฒ เค•เคฐเคค เค…เคธเคคเฅ‹ เคฎเคพเคฏเคฌเคพเคช เคธเคฐเค•เคพเคฐ เคฒเคพ เค†เคฎเคšเฅ€ เคตเคฟเคจเค‚เคคเฅ€ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคœเฅเคฏเคพ เคจเคฟเคš เคฎเคพเคจเคธเคฟเค•เคคเฅ‡เคจเฅ‡ เคธเคพเคงเฅเค‚เคšเฅ€ เคนเคคเฅเคฏเคพ เค•เฅ‡เคฒเฅ€ เค†เคฃเคฟ เคœเฅเคฏเคพ เคชเฅ‹เคฒเฅ€เคธเคพเค‚เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคธเคฎเค•เฅเคท เคนเฅ€ เค˜เคŸเคฃเคพ เคเคพเคฒเฅ€ เคคเฅเคฏเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคพเค‚เคตเคฐ เค–เฅเคจเคพเคšเฅ‡ เค—เฅเคจเฅเคนเฅ‡ เคฆเคพเค–เคฒ เค•เคฐเฅ‚เคจ เคคเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคจเคพ เค•เค เฅ‹เคฐ เคถเคฟเค•เฅเคทเคพ เคตเฅเคนเคพเคตเฅ€ เคธเคคเฅเคฏเฅ‡เคšเคพ เคฒเคพเคฒเฅ€เคชเคพเคเคช เคธเฅ‹เคกเฅ‚เคจ เคธเคพเคงเฅเคธเคฎเคพเคœเคพเคšเฅ€ เคญเคพเคตเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฃเฅเคจ เค˜เฅเคฏเคพเคตเฅ€ เค…เคจเฅเคฏเคฅเคพ เคถเคพเคธเฅเคคเฅเคฐ เคธเคพเค‚เค—เคฃเคพเคฐ เคฆเฅ‡เคต เคฆเฅ‡เคถ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเคพเคšเฅ€ เคถเคฟเค•เคตเคฃ เคฆเฅ‡เคฃเคพเคฐเฅ‡ เคธเค‚เคฏเคฎเฅ€ เคนเฅ€เค‚เคฆเฅ เคฎเคนเคพเคคเฅเคฎเคพเคจเฅ€ เคธเฅเคตเคฐเค•เฅเคทเคพเคธเคพเค เฅ€ เคถเคธเฅเคคเฅเคฐ เคนเคพเคคเคพเคค เค˜เฅ‡เคคเคฒเฅ€ เคคเคฐ เคเค•เคนเฅ€ เคชเคพเค–เค‚เคกเฅ€ เค…เคคเฅเคฏเคพเคšเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคถเคฟเคฒเฅเคฒเค• เคฐเคพเคนเคฃเคพเคฐ เคจเคพเคนเฅ€ ,เคตเคพเคฐเค•เคฐเฅ€ เคธเค‚เคค เคธเคฎเคพเคœ เคนเคพ เคฐเคพเคœเค•เคพเคฐเคฃเฅ€ เคจเคพเคนเฅ€ เค†เคฎเฅเคนเฅ€ เค•เฅ‹เคฃเคพเคฒเคพ เคนเคฟ เคตเฅˆเคฐเฅ€ เคธเคฎเคœเคค เคจเคพเคนเฅ€ เคชเคฃ เคธเคพเคงเฅ เคธเค‚เคค เค†เคฎเคšเฅ€ เค…เคธเฅเคฎเคฟเคคเคพ เค†เคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคฐ เค…เคถเฅ‡ เค†เค˜เคพเคค เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เคคเคฐ เค†เคฎเฅเคนเฅ€ เค•เคฆเคพเคชเฅ€ เคธเคนเคจ เค•เคฐเคฃเคพเคฐ เคจเคพเคนเฅ€, เคจเคฟเคทเฅเคชเคพเคช เคฌเคณเฅ€ เค—เฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡ เคฎเคนเคพเคคเฅเคฎเฅ‡ เค•เคฒเฅเคชเคตเฅเคฐเฅเค•เฅเคท เค—เคฟเคฐเฅ€ เคธเฅเคถเคฟเคฒเคพ เค—เคฟเคฐเฅ€ เคฏเคพเค‚เคจเคพ เคญเคพเคตเคชเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคฃ เคถเฅเคฐเคฆเฅเคงเคพเค‚เคœเคฒเฅ€,,เคœเคฏ เคนเคฐเฅ€,,, เคฐเคพเคงเฅ‡ เคฐเคพเคงเฅ‡ เคจเคฐเฅเคฎเคฆเฅ‡ เคนเคฐ เค…เค–เคฟเคฒ เคตเคฟเคถเฅเคต เค—เฅ‹เคงเคฐเฅเคฎ เคจเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคธเฅ‡เคตเคพ เคธเค‚เค˜ เค•เฅ‡ เค…เคงเฅเคฏเค•เฅเคท เคญเคพเค—เคตเคคเคพเคšเฅเคฏเคพเคฐเฅเคฏ เคธเฅ‹เคชเคพเคจเคฆเฅ‡เคต เคœเฅ€ เคฎเคนเคพเคฐเคพเคœ เค†เคฐเฅเคตเฅ€เค•เคฐ เคœเคฟเคฒเฅเคนเคพ
เคงเฅเคณเฅ‡

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

เค—เคพเคขเคต เคถเฅƒเค‚เค—เคพเคฐเฅ€เคฒเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‹เคกเฅ‡เฅค เค•เคพเคนเฅ€ เค•เฅ‡เคฒเฅเคฏเคพ เคจเฅ‹เคนเฅ‡ เค˜เฅ‹เคกเฅ‡ เฅคเฅค
เคคเฅเคฏเคพเคšเฅ‡ เคญเฅเค‚เค•เคจเฅ‡ เคจ เคฐเคพเคนเฅ‡เฅค เคธเฅเคตเคญเคพเคตเคพเคธเฅ€ เค•เคฐเฅ€เคฒ เค•เคพเคฏ เฅคเฅค
เคถเฅเคตเคพเคจ เคถเคฟเคฌเคฟเค•เฅ‡ เคฌเฅˆเคธเคตเฅ€เคฒเฅ‡เฅค เคญเฅเค‚เค•เคคเคพ เคจ เคฐเคพเคนเฅ‡ เค‰เค—เคฒเฅ‡ เฅคเฅค
เคคเฅเค•เคพ เคฎเฅเคนเคฃเฅ‡ เคธเฅเคตเคญเคพเคต เค•เคฐเฅเคฎเฅค เค•เคพเคนเฅ€ เค•เฅ‡เคฒเฅเคฏเคพ เคจ เคธเฅเคŸเฅ‡ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎ เฅคเฅค

Last edited:
Gaandu Madarchod, Randi ki aulaad his din milega toh pata chal jayega main kaun hoon. Tere jaise char aadmi bhi Kam padenge saale Gaandu Mumbai ke sadakchap chutiye anti Hindu bhadue. Saale Hindu jis din jagega Teri maa chod dega. Lal baug ki dhamkee mat de Madarchod , behenchod, maa ka bhosda, Cottongreen mein rehta hoon gaandu suvar saale chutiye

Koi bhi social platform pe dekho tumhare jaise chutiye hajaro ki tadaat me pade hai.

Kyu hatred faila rahe ho??? Is soch k sath kaha jaoge??
Apne baccho me bhi yahi zeher ghologe.

BC silent reader hu padhne me maja ata tha tum kya chod faila rahe ho ye.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

If you are proud Maharashtrian, so I am and surely more proud than you. Tune theka nahi le rakha hai khud ko Maharashtrian bolne ka. Just as you support NCP/CONG and now SS, does not mean people should only support them. SS will walk out of alliance after 2.5 yrs if they survive for that long. If BJP offer SS CM post now also, UT will go like barking dog to get alliance with BJP. And dont forget AP, PP are against joining hands with SS and they are more in favor of BJP.

For Palghar incident, let UT (for which he spoke only after media highlighted issue) decide what to do as I am told he is son of Late Bal Thackeray for whom I have more respect than dogs like UT, SP, RG who dont even stand in queue of respect.

Meanwhile posting FR does not mean you can write anything and not ready for reply. Your reply itself indicates that you are not sure about your own ideology.

Lucky sir how r u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koi bhi social platform pe dekho tumhare jaise chutiye hajaro ki tadaat me pade hai.

เคญเคพเคตเคพเคถเฅ€,

เคนเฅเคฏเฅ‡เค•เคพ เคซเฅ‹เคฐเคฎเคตเคฐ เคฌเค—เคฒเค‚เคฏ เค•เฅ€ เคฎเคพเค•เคพ เค•เฅ‹เคฃเคพเคšเฅ€เคคเคฐเฅ€ เค†เค เคตเคฃ เคฏเฅ‡เคคเคพ. เฅจ เคตเคฐเฅเคทเคพเคชเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคตเฅ€ เค…เคธเฅ‹เคš เคเค• เคฎเคพเคฏเคเคฏเฅ‹ เคฎเคฐเคพเค เฅเคฏเคพเค‚เค•เคพ เค—เคพเคณเคฟเคฏเฅ‡ เค˜เคพเคฒเฅ‚เคจ เคซเคฐเคพเคฐ เคเคพเคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅ‹. เคฐเคพเค‚เคกเฅ‡เคšเฅเคฏเคพเคจ เคจเค‚เคคเคฐ เฅงเฅฆ-เฅงเฅจ ID เคฌเคจเคตเคฒเฅเคฏเคพเคจ. เคฒเคฟเค–เคพเคฃ เคฌเค—เคฒเคธ เคคเคฐ เคคเฅเค•เคพ เคนเคฟเค‚เคŸ เค—เคพเคตเคคเคฒเฅ€.

เค–เคฏเค‚เคต เค•เคพเคฏเคคเคฐเฅ€ เคฌเคฐเคพ เคฆเคฟเคธเคฒเคพ เค•เฅ€ เค…เคธเคฒเฅ‡ เคญเคฟเค•เคพเคฐเคเคตเคจเฅ€เคšเฅ‡ เคฏเฅ‡เคคเคค เค†เคฃเคฟ เคซเคฐเคพเคซเคฐ เคนเคพเค—เฅ‚เคจ เคœเคพเคคเคค. เคนเคคเฅเคฏเฅ‡เคฎเคงเฅเคฏเฅ‡ เคฐเคพเคœเค•เคพเคฐเคฃ เคถเฅ‹เคงเคฒเฅเคฏเคพเคจเฅ€ เคนเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคจเฅ€. เค†เคชเคฃเคพเค• เค‰เคชเคฆเฅ‡เคถ เค•เฅ‹เคฃ เค•เคฐเฅ€เคค เคคเคฐ เคนเฅ‡ เค—เฅเค‚เคกเค—เคฟเคฐเฅ€ เค†เคฃเคฟ เคฎเฅ‰เคฌ เคฒเคฟเค‚เคšเคฟเค‚เค— เคฎเคงเฅเคฏเฅ‡ เค…เค—เฅเคฐเคฃเฅ€ เค…เคธเคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡ เคฆเฅ‹เคจ เคญเฅ‹เค•เคพเคšเฅ‡ เคธเคพเคช.

เฅจเฅฆเฅงเฅฎ เคธเฅเคตเคพเคฎเฅ€ เค…เค—เฅเคจเคฟเคตเฅ‡เคถ เคญเคพเคœเคชเคพ เค•เคพเคฐเฅเคฏเค•เคฐเฅเคคเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เค•เคกเฅ‚เคจ เคฎเคพเคฐเคนเคพเคฃ, เคœเฅ€ เคกเฅ€ เค…เค—เคฐเคตเคพเคฒ เคฎเฅเคฐเฅ‚เคคเฅเคฏเฅ, เคฆเคพเคญเฅ‹เคณเค•เคฐ, เค•เคฒเคฌเฅเคฐเฅเค—เฅ€, เคชเคพเคจเคธเคฐเฅ‡ เคนเคคเฅเคฏเคพ, เคงเฅเคณเฅ‡ เคฎเฅ‰เคฌ เคฒเคฟเค‚เคšเคฟเค‚เค—, เคชเฅเคฒเคตเคพเคฎเคพ เคนเคฒเฅเคฒเคพ เคšเฅŒเค•เคถเฅ€ , เคจเฅเคฏเคพเคฏเคฎเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคคเฅ€ เคนเคคเฅเคฏเคพ ( เคธเคคเฅเคคเคพเค•เคพเคณ เคญเคพเคœเคช ) เคนเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคฟเคทเคฏเฅ€ เคนเฅเคฏเฅ‡เค‚เค•เคพ เคˆเคšเคพเคฐเคฒเคพเคจ เคคเคฐ เคธเฅเคตเคคเคƒเคšเฅ‡ เคฌเฅเคฒเฅเคฒเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เค‚เคกเคพเคค เค˜เฅ‡เคŠเคจ เคšเฅ‹เค–เคค เคฌเคธเคคเคฒเฅ‡. เคนเฅเคฏเคพ เคฎเคพเคฐเคฒเคพ เค—เฅ‡เคฒเฅ‡เคฒเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคšเฅ‹ เคœเฅ€เคต เคจเคตเฅเคนเคคเฅ‹ เค•เคพ ? เคคเฅ‹ เคฎเฅŒเคฒเคพเคจเคพ เคธเคพเคฆ เคนเฅเคฏเคพเค‚เคšเฅเคฏเคพ เคคเฅ‹เค‚เคกเคพเคฐ เคฎเฅเคคเคพเคจ เคชเคณเคพเคฒเฅ‹ เคคเฅเคฏเคพเคตเคฐ เคนเฅ‡ เคฎเฅ‚เค— เค—เคฟเคณเคพเคจ เค—เคชเฅเคช.

เคธเฅ‹เคฏเฅ€เคšเค‚ เคฐเคพเคœเค•เคพเคฐเคฃ เค•เคฐเคคเคค เคฌเคนเคฟเคฃเคฟเค•เคเคตเคฐเฅ‡.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
Chup Madarchod, chup chup baithne ka

Lucky sir how r u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me throw some light on Palghar incidents, for first 2 days news which was spread was some thieves were beaten. They were suspected child sellers, hence beaten. There was no video released. However when video was released on 3rd day, which clearly showed sadhus were beaten, then media got attention. Some bastards will say Hindu sadhu Ko mara aur media ne bola this is politics. When Akhlaq was killed three motherfuckers would have shouted mob lynching, democracy in danger, India is intolerant, this is double standard. I would like to ask these haraami gaandu, Hindustan mein Hindu Ko maarenge toh awaaz kyun na uthaiye, tere baap ka ghar hai kya Madarchod. Pakistan nahi hai jo Hindu girls Ko kidnap karein aur hizron ki tarah sehen karein. Don't worry country will not forget.
If you clearly listen and see the video 4 to 5 times u will see 120 people crowd is there but only 7 to 12 people are beating it. One of them shouting " Shoaib maar". How come Shoaib is in tribal area of Palghar. It is to be noted that Palghar is already full of tribals. Lot of Christian conversion of tribals are going on here for 2 decades. Slowly they have developed hatred on Hinduism , sadhus and Bhagwa. Some people born in Hindus opposing this incident are biggest traitors. They will only about against when cow vigilantism will happen. Now they tell very bad, not good and keep quiet. But not from their heart just enjoying. Such Jaichand have existed on this earth earlier also and now. Let us not pay attention to these bastards. We will show them after lockdown what is unity of Hindus. Such lynching on 70 year old in the name of Hinduism will not be accepted.
Strange part is 110 people are arrested just to put burden on courts, however there would be only 20 people taking lead and beating.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWe have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนChloe so nice girl fun player, ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅNancy slim body big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนDining table shower professional body slide๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  14. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  16. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  18. Red Rose Spa:
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  25. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  26. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  31. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  36. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  37. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  43. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  50. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
Back