Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Send your full address on my mail id [email protected]. Don't simply bark. Or PM me your phone number.
One Avighna tower is incomplete address. You told you have guts now don't move backwards. You tell you are Marathi and I am not, we will see who is real Marathi. Enjoy only till lockdown. I firstly ignored you now are getting personal, probably you do not know my background. I even told you to ignore my views. Now I am requesting do not bark in forum or waste others time send your address or send me your exact location. You are Mumbai ka baap. Ab Darna mat, tu don hai. Mujhe dar lagna chahiye, isliye pooch Raha hoon address aur phone number mail kar de. Aur agar himmat nahi toh apna kaam kar aur corona se Bach le phaltoo ki Marathi , Delhi, Tamil mat Khel. I know Maharashtra more than you and have travelled to almost any part of Maharashtra. View attachment 112831

One Avighna Park itself is a address.
Are you dumb ?

The thing you are requesting to me I have been requesting it from last 2 weeks. But you are enjoying by posting religious hatred on forum.

BTW, why don't you PM your own number. Your number won't be posted anywhere, you won't receive a single call from my end, just see what happens...

Mil le background batata hun mera bhi...

Are you dumb ?

The thing you are requesting to me I have been requesting it from last 2 weeks. But you are enjoying by posting religious hatred on forum.

BTW, why don't you PM your own number. Your number won't be posted anywhere, you won't receive a single call from my end, just see what happens...

One Avighna is tower. Tell your complete name as in Aadhar card, I know how to find out. You send me your number on my PM .I will call you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Are you dumb ?

Bata do bhai background, Mumbai ke lower Parel ka don hai. Don hota toh dance bar ke forum par number maangta kya. Zyaada daraya mat kar. Daraya usko kar jisko dar Lage. Shaantii se biwi bacchon ke saath reh. Meri toh shaadi bhi nahi Hui phir bhi dance bar nahi jaata na dance bar ka number poochta. Corona warrior ban. Is waqt jo tere Mumbai Ko zaroorat hai. Mere saath argument karke koi fayda nahi. Main toh Mumbai aaya toh tere Ko kalachowki bula loonga mil lena. Apne 4 aadmi bhi le kar AA Jaana. Sher akela tayar hai. Ya tere tower mein akela hi aaonga. 4 kutton ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Ritu from Andheri called yesterday saying she does not have money to eat and feed her 12 year old girl. For last 2 days she is only eating once a day. She was asking 10,000. I told itna toh nahi hai. Dekh kar batata hoon.
Pehle socha sach bol Rahi hai yah jhoot. But could not decide. 50% soch Raha hoon 5000 rupee de deta hoon. Some say do not help they may be liars and they are building stock. Kya karoon boliye bhai logon

@bbmk lower Parel urf Mumbai ka nakli don, is message par aapki kya comment hai.

Bata do bhai background, Mumbai ke lower Parel ka don hai. Don hota toh dance bar ke forum par number maangta kya. Zyaada daraya mat kar. Daraya usko kar jisko dar Lage. Shaantii se biwi bacchon ke saath reh. Meri toh shaadi bhi nahi Hui phir bhi dance bar nahi jaata na dance bar ka number poochta. Corona warrior ban. Is waqt jo tere Mumbai Ko zaroorat hai. Mere saath argument karke koi fayda nahi. Main toh Mumbai aaya toh tere Ko kalachowki bula loonga mil lena. Apne 4 aadmi bhi le kar AA Jaana. Sher akela tayar hai. Ya tere tower mein akela hi aaonga. 4 kutton ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Haha.
Bhaunk mat... Nalla hai tuh sabit kar diya.
Har cheez me bhai giri nahi hoti. Tu abhi bhi samaz nahi paa raha hai.
Muh band rakh. Kuch nahi hone wala tere se. Jab aayega tab mil le.
Tab tak bhaukna band kar.

@cottongreen.pintoo

If you don't go to DBs then what's your purpose of being on this forum. If you still want to stalk then be a silent reader & keep quiet.

Let forum members post their mongering experiences. Deal with me in real life. Keep this place clean.

Ritu from Andheri called yesterday saying she does not have money to eat and feed her 12 year old girl. For last 2 days she is only eating once a day. She was asking 10,000. I told itna toh nahi hai. Dekh kar batata hoon.
Pehle socha sach bol Rahi hai yah jhoot. But could not decide. 50% soch Raha hoon 5000 rupee de deta hoon. Some say do not help they may be liars and they are building stock. Kya karoon boliye bhai logon

CGP,

Never ever trust these indie Randi bar girls you may never know whether money was spent on need communicated. Plus they would never give blessings or help you in sort of compensation next visit. whereas pushing to pm cm fund you can rest assured that atleast 5 such really needy girls or womens are fed properly. I will advise to donate 5k to pm cm fund in any proportion as you may like.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey guys, my number is +1 617-213-2622
It’s 4am but I can’t sleep and getting bored. Please call.
Agree cp
At this time when everyone is in lockdown condition and same faces to see and respond daily really irritates alot. I do start early and stop late (today i windedup at 10.30) so that kaam ka kaam bhi ho aur tp bhi ho jaye.
What we few mongers do (none from mp forum pls note) we go to hangout calls and share quality time.

Lets do one thing, talk only on mongering topic. Baki corona, hindu muslim, cast bast, language and area gaya tel lene.

We are all mongers and mongering is only our language religion cast. Lets start posting on mongering topics like how one started, upto what level one has achieved, how came to mp forum, other forums explored, what all mongering scene you had been, love or like you had been with these girls, how these girls duped or cheated you and how you came over, learning from other mongers, whats are your mongering plans after this, wishes unfulfilled etc etc.

So there is no way we can post frs now but lets start now. Lets start with how you started this. Please make sure you keep words and language constitutional and mongers must not get offended plus lets make sure we express limited things and our personal identify is preserved.

So let me share my experience while i began with. Being resident at Ghatkopar there is badnaam gali nearby station. While in college days frnds were used to make fun but all were from good families hence we keep it only upto talks and nothing more. Couple of friends were used to stay at other end so walking via lane was unavoidable. We were used to walk in middle line look down and dont respond to calls. And life went well in degree and master levels too. Got some hints while observing mongers getting in and getting out but never put hands to it.
Dont remember what was scene that time but something like situation now and people had little money. One girl gave call and that was ignored. She come running behind and asked for help. Problem with me is if anyone ask for help i am always ready. Dont remember amount but i paid and she was very happy. She called me inside for 1 hour fun but i walked away. Couple of things like this and i was known face. I was used to like time being spent with girls. Once girl pulled me inside on bed and it started like that. To cut short many a things happened with me in lane.. Like girls used to fight that who will take me inside. Noway i am looker you can guess my looks by judging my dp but girls knew he comes inside pays ok but hardly he fucks and he just likes to spend good time. Later mamasas ie aunties who run khotha started eying me. On diwali occasion wife left early occasion and was supposed to return 20+ days later. After dropping wife at station i was walking back via lane and started getting calls and i ignored. One mamasan pulled fresh girl from bed to outside just to show me. When i looked her i lost my mind she was really a looker with great body even hifi indies won't stand nearby. I went in talked with girl. She was my favorite kashimira. Bengali girl who stays near sundarban. She was sleepy hence i just talked and started to leave and she blocked my way going out. She was scared that I will make complain and she will get beaten. I told her not to worry. Around those 20 odd days i was used to meet her daily once and on weekends twice. These 25 30 sessions hardly 3 4 times we jad sex rest all fun time. During these days i got beaten by goons, caught by police etc etc just for kashi. She was very famous and she had built attitude for others and not for me. We started liking each other (dont confuse with love which i clarified with her). Mean while i knew her family background etc. Ye randi bazi karke ghar ko paise me bhejti.... Ghar to bus stand ke pass hain lekin paisa nahi hain. Once i met her at 4am and asked her to leave mumbai and go to native. It was I guess around 2006 2007 i gave her 8k 10k i dont remember but soon she left. She was in touch for quite long time but i started ignoring her. Good for both of us. Later due to kids and family illness and mainly due to kashi was missing i hardly went there. Means i was used to walk the lane talk to girls and give some cash etc but hardly went inside. There was another girl disha who was very close but i never paid much attention than quality time. She expressed once her mind and I stopped attending her. Around 2015 2016 when i started i tried to find better places. I got to know grant road kamathipura etc but that was fifthly like gk lane and i just walked through and ignored. While searching on net i came to know about mp forum. I spent year reading indie forum and later become member. It was very hard time to get contacts but with talk i broke few deals and got few digits. While talking with girl again i learned few things. Later I went with few HiFi indies and almost spent 25k in single day. Later came in touch with few mongers on forum. We met in person and then life took another turns. Later i turned to bar forums. Even went to nl ch dens. Had been in plenty of whatsup telegram discord and web groups for more info angles aspects of mongering. Spa is something i am yet to try. There are pubs and other places too but i am not interested now. Now at this time with experience got to know so many things on sex hubs and places around me. Will discuss other things later.

Today i had mind to post something on forum and making sure that it comes over again and relive to its past glory. Will post other experiences later.

@Uncle Sam @bbmk @cottengreenpintu @shravan and others who are still regular atleast just to see whats going on here pls share your initial experiences.

MM bhai, sounds good. While I would be mostly busy for next 2-3 months, I will try to rewind and post my experiences, from the start.
So here we go:

It used to take me auto or bus from Marol Naka to Andheri station. And from there local train to my home. I always used to get in trains starting from Andheri to avoid rush, and that used to take even more time. I was, in short, fed up of my life.

Then one day after office, my team leader saw me outside looking for an auto. He asked me to join him. I asked him if he’s going to Andheri station too. He said, no. It’s Dahisar Check Naka.

Whoa, now that was unexpected. Now who goes in an auto to Dahisar from Marol Naka?
I anyways got in an auto with him and out of curiosity asked him if he does this every workday. He replied, Yes - 2 times a day. I was very curious to see how much the fare meter ends up at when we reach Dahisar Check Naka.

I asked him if he stays in Dahisar. He said, No it’s Mira Road. He takes another auto from Dahisar to his home. In background my brain started processing approx another 30 bucks to total fare. It seemed the western Mumbai auto’s don’t have permit to go beyond Dahisar Check Naka.

Sure I knew him as my team lead, but nothing personal. This was the time. The time that taught me to be a good human and interestingly the time that introduced me to Mongering.

On our way he told me it’s better to spend extra money to travel safely and comfortably. In the auto, he usually reads/studies something technical that benefits him in long term - The knowledge that he gains *should* result in him getting promotion or a better paid job in future. Thus the extra fare invested now will benefit in future. Absolutely, makes sense however only if someone studies along the way instead of thinking about the hot office secretary.

The breeze and the dust that blows on your face in an auto ride is too much for anyone to concentrate. But he looked very comfortable watching some saved videos on his phone. After every 5 mins or so he used to pause and give me some gyan.

After around 45 mins reached Dahisar Check Naka. He paid around 165 and we started walking to another auto stand.

First few steps and I noticed several Transgender’s standing on the road. There is a police station on the left side of the road and one chakka was with a police discussing something in a corner. Thereafter I noticed several bars (Samudra, etc.) and chicks getting out of those bars. It was my first time seeing a prostitute (though I knew what prostitutes/prostitution meant) but I could immediately label those chicks as one. Human brain is amazing.

While walking behind my team lead, I was trying my best to notice everything I could while at the same time didn’t want him to notice me watching the inevitable.

We reached auto stand and he directed me to take an auto to my home. Thanked him and wished if he gives me ride everyday. I really wanted to spend few mins and take a walk of my first mongering night, but I was completely blank. As in what should my next step really be. I wanted a chick to come to me and that we both go fuck in a nearby hotel. That wasn’t going to happen. So I said Bhayander in a dejected tone and got in.

On my way I saw Red Horse, Big Boss, Saddle up, Party City, etc.
It seemed I wanted to get there everyday to take those few seconds of glimpses.

My team lead offered me ride everyday, provided our time to leave from office matches. I ensured that was the case. Used to stay in office late until he leaves while making futile attempts to go to the mongering destination alone whenever he left from office earlier than expected.

After several weeks just watching the bars and chicks, I wanted to get in and see what was it really like. Started discussion on the same with my locality friends and I ensured them the place is Heaven, full of prostitutes. Easy fuck for 3k. I didn’t know I was betting too much based on what I just saw from the outside.

So we all reached Dahisar check naka one evening after office. I was bombarded with question from my 2 friends which bar had the best girls. Me portraying myself as an experienced season monger chose Big Boss. I was asked to take the lead and get in. I was scared as fuck.

We got in and the coatwala’s considering us kids, held my hands tight and took us to a table. It reminded me the way my dad used to grab me from the cricket ground and drag me back home. Apparently it was a flop entry.

To everyone’s surprise there were only 3 chicks sitting on the stage, far away from our table. There were few other tables occupied with patrons who were as confused as us in terms of how to fuck those chicks.
We ordered drinks and friends asked me now what?

I was like, first we need to get regular here and then they will hand over the chicks to us. The girls were looking at us, smiling. That’s all.
One guy got up from his table, gets near to the stage and showers a bundle. I told my friends, “Look there. That’s where we need to get to”.

We checked out. Outside the bar, we discussed the next steps. One of my friend said this was all a joke and said he knew a much better place. It’s in Kalyan Shilphata Road. I was ready to trust anyone that moment given the flop show from me.

We finalized Friday evening after office. We met at Andheri station and my friend joined me. We reached Kalyan Shilphata Road. We walked for few mins to get to a place that had bars similar to Dahisar check naka. First was Pingara from the way we were approaching.
He said he will show me few bars. I was impatient and asked him to just take me to the best one.

We entered Shreya, on the left. Huge and brightly lit up. Around 40-50 chicks. Every patrons table had chicks sticking around. Never saw or imagined such a place in my life. I knew this was the place where I would be spending most of upcoming salary.

Last edited:
I wanna have this kinda fun Bhai...which strip club/place will you recommend...bc 50 Cent songs are so Dope...listened to all of em' whole night.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
Are you visiting here or trying to know my checked in locations? What you see in video happens in every strip Club in US. So you can go to literally any club.

Anyways, these are the types of strip clubs:
1. Gentlemen’s club: These are as name says gentlemen club. Strip club with restaurants, for suitable for office businessmen. Formal, etc. Girls dance nude in front of you and no touching allowed. This is called “Air Dance”. Take the girl in VIP private room and touching will be allowed but no sex. HJ/BJ rare.

2. Small/Local strip clubs: Here girls can touch you while giving you lap dance. Depending on the club, you can also touch.

It’s difficult to find clubs where you can freely touch girls. These are usually small local clubs. Here are few such I have visited:

The Outhouse, Kansas.
Almost every club at The Block, Baltimore. Been to Night Shift several times.
Follies, Atlanta.
Centerfolds, Boston.

If you want to be at Heaven 6 of strip clubs, then go to Sapphire, Vegas, any decent in Miami or any decent in NYC.

So let me share my experience while i began with. Being resident at Ghatkopar there is badnaam gali nearby station. While in college days frnds were used to make fun but all were from good families hence we keep it only upto talks and nothing more. Couple of friends were used to stay at other end so walking via lane was unavoidable. We were used to walk in middle line look down and dont respond to calls. And life went well in degree and master levels too. Got some hints while observing mongers getting in and getting out but never put hands to it.
Dont remember what was scene that time but something like situation now and people had little money. One girl gave call and that was ignored. She come running behind and asked for help. Problem with me is if anyone ask for help i am always ready. Dont remember amount but i paid and she was very happy. She called me inside for 1 hour fun but i walked away. Couple of things like this and i was known face. I was used to like time being spent with girls. Once girl pulled me inside on bed and it started like that. To cut short many a things happened with me in lane.. Like girls used to fight that who will take me inside. Noway i am looker you can guess my looks by judging my dp but girls knew he comes inside pays ok but hardly he fucks and he just likes to spend good time. Later mamasas ie aunties who run khotha started eying me. On diwali occasion wife left early occasion and was supposed to return 20+ days later. After dropping wife at station i was walking back via lane and started getting calls and i ignored. One mamasan pulled fresh girl from bed to outside just to show me. When i looked her i lost my mind she was really a looker with great body even hifi indies won't stand nearby. I went in talked with girl. She was my favorite kashimira. Bengali girl who stays near sundarban. She was sleepy hence i just talked and started to leave and she blocked my way going out. She was scared that I will make complain and she will get beaten. I told her not to worry. Around those 20 odd days i was used to meet her daily once and on weekends twice. These 25 30 sessions hardly 3 4 times we jad sex rest all fun time. During these days i got beaten by goons, caught by police etc etc just for kashi. She was very famous and she had built attitude for others and not for me. We started liking each other (dont confuse with love which i clarified with her). Mean while i knew her family background etc. Ye randi bazi karke ghar ko paise me bhejti.... Ghar to bus stand ke pass hain lekin paisa nahi hain. Once i met her at 4am and asked her to leave mumbai and go to native. It was I guess around 2006 2007 i gave her 8k 10k i dont remember but soon she left. She was in touch for quite long time but i started ignoring her. Good for both of us. Later due to kids and family illness and mainly due to kashi was missing i hardly went there. Means i was used to walk the lane talk to girls and give some cash etc but hardly went inside. There was another girl disha who was very close but i never paid much attention than quality time. She expressed once her mind and I stopped attending her. Around 2015 2016 when i started i tried to find better places. I got to know grant road kamathipura etc but that was fifthly like gk lane and i just walked through and ignored. While searching on net i came to know about mp forum. I spent year reading indie forum and later become member. It was very hard time to get contacts but with talk i broke few deals and got few digits. While talking with girl again i learned few things. Later I went with few HiFi indies and almost spent 25k in single day. Later came in touch with few mongers on forum. We met in person and then life took another turns. Later i turned to bar forums. Even went to nl ch dens. Had been in plenty of whatsup telegram discord and web groups for more info angles aspects of mongering. Spa is something i am yet to try. There are pubs and other places too but i am not interested now. Now at this time with experience got to know so many things on sex hubs and places around me. Will discuss other things later.

Today i had mind to post something on forum and making sure that it comes over again and relive to its past glory. Will post other experiences later.

@Uncle Sam @bbmk @cottengreenpintu @shravan and others who are still regular atleast just to see whats going on here pls share your initial experiences.

Bhai,I'm also interested in knowing how people stumbled upon this forum...this forum is like a treasury I found,that changed my life.

Here's my story - As a school kid I was shy when it came to talking to girls, introvert kind with selective friends.Used to watch cartoons lol & one day while changing channels came across song Candy Shop...started watching VH1 & all em' rappers song like I wanna fuck you,Smack that,In da club.I always dreamt my life you be like that one day.
Hormones were showing their effect
Started buying porn CDs from a guy who used to sell movies & music pirated CDs.
I was in 7th grade when I watched my first porn movie...slowly slowly I developed extreme passion for these movies & bought more & more CDs.
I had 3-4 PDs & used to download porn movies from torrent...used to listen to adult songs Choot vol 1,Kaash koi mil Jaye,etc...had become a spoilt brat but yeah was good in studies in school.
By the time I was in junior college, family issues began due to which I maintained social distance for 5-6 years...used to spend most of the time playing games on computer games & used to watch lots of adult films like American Pie, Friends with benefits,etc.
I had extreme sex drive & used to masturbate like 5-6 times a day...much more compared to what my friends told they do...hence the name Lustking69.

When I was in junior college got better at talking with the girls...2-3 girls even liked me but I didn't find them attractive.
The harmonal changes were at it's peak...it was so high that I even felt aroused by looking at girls selling vegetables at the market.

One day finally I mustered courage and met my childhood friends and started becoming a bit social.While I was hanging out with two of my friends...drinking in car, talking about life...asked one of them who is few years elder to me that if he had a girlfriend.
He told me that there is something called as a ladies bar where you can handover 500 bucks and grope,kiss the girls, milfs.

I searched on Google for ladies bar and came across this forum...read a few pages but didn't know much about what all can be done...once I went to Kapil-Kinara Orchestra bar...I was such a noob at that time that I asked the waiter can I make the girl sit beside and kiss her...he said no only dance.

Again, asked on forum for information...MK guided me...first bar I really enjoyed was Sneha...had sat with a young chick named Rubina ( not the current, famous one )
Then Kishor bar...Mayur bar...next moved on to DB,OB...visited almost 50+ bars but stick to my regular bars & girls as I like it that way.

I am so in love with this lifestyle,that I have decided not to get married & just have fun with these chicks,milfs till I die.
My friends will be changing diapers while I'll be changing panties...

"Why fall in love,when you can fly in lust."
- Lustking69

Bhai,I'm also interested in knowing how people stumbled upon this forum...this forum is like a treasury I found,that changed my life.

Here's my story - As a school kid I was shy when it came to talking to girls, introvert kind with selective friends.Used to watch cartoons lol & one day while changing channels came across song Candy Shop...started watching VH1 & all em' rappers song like I wanna fuck you,Smack that,In da club.I always dreamt my life you be like that one day.
I was in 7th grade when I watched my first porn movie...slowly slowly I developed extreme passion for these movies & bought more & more CDs.
I had 3-4 PDs & used to download porn movies from torrent...used to listen to adult songs Choot vol 1,Kaash koi mil Jaye,etc...had become a spoilt brat but yeah was good in studies in school.
By the time I was in junior college, family issues began due to which I maintained social distance for 5-6 years...used to spend most of the time playing games on computer games & used to watch lots of adult films like American Pie, Friends with benefits,etc.
I had extreme sex drive & used to masturbate like 5-6 times a day...much more compared to what my friends told they do...hence the name Lustking69.

When I was in junior college got better at talking with the girls...2-3 girls even liked me but I didn't find them attractive.
The harmonal changes were at it's peak...it was so high that I even felt aroused by looking at girls selling vegetables at the market.

One day finally I mustered courage and met my childhood friends and started becoming a bit social.While I was hanging out with two of my friends...drinking in car, talking about life...asked one of them who is few years elder to me that if he had a girlfriend.
He told me that there is something called as a ladies bar where you can handover 500 bucks and grope,kiss the girls, milfs.

I searched on Google for ladies bar and came across this forum...read a few pages but didn't know much about what all can be done...once I went to Kapil-Kinara Orchestra bar...I was such a noob at that time that I asked the waiter can I make the girl sit beside and kiss her...he said no only dance.

Again, asked on forum for information...MK guided me...first bar I really enjoyed was Sneha...had sat with a young chick named Rubina ( not the current, famous one )
Then Kishor bar...Mayur bar...next moved on to DB,OB...visited almost 50+ bars but stick to my regular bars & girls as I like it that way.

I am so in love with this lifestyle,that I have decided not to get married & just have fun with these chicks,milfs till I die.

- Lustking69

Dost, Come out of imaginary world. Zindagi ek baar hai.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Masti me jeena chahiye par jine me masti nahi karni chahiye. Rest decision is all yours.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

- Lustking69

Great one brother, there are some points where i am feeling that i was also like that in my teenage. thanks for sharing brother!!!

@ बीबीएमके गांडू

मी इंग्रजीतच लिहायचो जेणेकरुन भारताच्या इतर भागातील लोकांनाही मी काय लिहित आहे ते समजावे. परंतु आपल्यासारख्या कमीतकमी व अभिमानी किड्यांनी मला माझी मातृभाषा चांगली माहित आहे हे दर्शविण्यासाठी भाग पाडले आहे.

लॉकडाऊनमुळे मी महाराष्ट्राबाहेरच राहिलो आहे, म्हणून मी परत येणार नाही असे समजू नका

वाघ अजूनही जिवंत आहे

तो वाघ चढवून घे मग.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

मी लढाऊ जन्मलो आणि मार्शल आर्टमध्ये प्रशिक्षित आहे. मला तुमच्यासारख्या कुत्र्यांना ठार मारण्याचे धाडस आहे. जर आपण मातांचे दूध प्यायले तर लढायला सज्ज व्हा. अशावेळी आपली कमतरता भासू नका

गुगल ट्रान्सलेटर वापरून पोस्ट करू नकोस भाड्या.

2 वर्षांपूर्वी असाच 1 भाड्या होता मराठी लोकांना शिव्या देत होता, आठवडाभर त्याच्या आया बहिणीला उचक्या लागत होत्या

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  11. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back