Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

मी लढाऊ जन्मलो आणि मार्शल आर्टमध्ये प्रशिक्षित आहे. मला तुमच्यासारख्या कुत्र्यांना ठार मारण्याचे धाडस आहे. जर आपण मातांचे दूध प्यायले तर लढायला सज्ज व्हा. अशावेळी आपली कमतरता भासू नका

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
गुगल ट्रान्सलेटर वापरून पोस्ट करू नकोस भाड्या.

2 वर्षांपूर्वी असाच 1 भाड्या होता मराठी लोकांना शिव्या देत होता, आठवडाभर त्याच्या आया बहिणीला उचक्या लागत होत्या

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Dost, Come out of imaginary world. Zindagi ek baar hai.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
LOL bro, imagination is everything.
All the man - made things were imagined in mind & then built in reality.
You have the power to turn your dreams into reality.
That's how law of attraction works,it has partially worked for me.

"I don't want to go to heaven,I want to live my life like I'm in HEAVEN."

Late at night when I can't sleep,I start to invent the perfect life in my head.

Many of my thoughts have turned into reality Bhai...so never stop dreaming,dreams do come true. - Sachin Tendulkar

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Bhaoo
Lets stop this hearted speeches on forum. Baki koni kay pan post karu det aapan te ignore karuya ani pudhe javooya. Once i had blocked CP bro. But once he posted couple of good posts and assisted people i unblocked him. Later also sometimes he post things which i dislike so i ignored his unwanted posts. Similarly i have avoided few nm and bbmk posts too sometimes. I just ignore such posts and move ahead.

So ignore such posts or block the monger. I am trying hard to make this forum live. Mera kuch lene dena nahi hain yaha. But i like this forum as this forum taught me indie, bars, dens wala mongering. Franky i have plenty of things with me and i can avoid this forum but still i hard to make this forum live so that next mumbai monger, bbmk, cp, basu, mp, mk, pri, nm etc start with this forum as if this forum dies there is no such forum where people will get such knowledge and helping mongers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

LOL bro, imagination is everything.
All the man - made things were imagined in brain & then built in reality.
You have the power to turn your dreams into reality.
That's how law of attraction works,it has partially worked for me.

"I don't want to go to heaven,I want to live my life like I'm in HEAVEN."

Late at night when I can't sleep,I start to invent the perfect life in my head.

Many of my thoughts have turned into reality Bhai...so never stop dreaming,dreams do come true. - Sachin Tendulkar
emoji817.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
Reminds me of movie Inception (Available on Netflix)
We could be in our own subjective reality. All we need is that machine to share our dreams. Then we don’t need real SB/DB. Even during lockdown we could share dreams and be inside bars.

In regards to that movie, I always wondered about two things:
What if we could control our dreams? Like 5-10% conscious and 90% subconscious and be able to control it. That way we can do whatever we want. It’s all our imagination then.
And second the ending of that movie.

the ending of that movie.

In Christopher Nolan's words, It doesn't matter !! It is up to the viewer to conclude based on their state of mind.. if we are happy, we believe he is back to reality... If we are sceptic, then he is stuck in dream !

Now that you have mentioned it, time to watch again !!

Regards
Basu

In Christopher Nolan's words, It doesn't matter !! It is up to the viewer to conclude based on their state of mind.. if we are happy, we believe he is back to reality... If we are sceptic, then he is stuck in dream !

Regards
Basu

Yes, I have watched his responses. He has said he has been asked that question the most number of times than any other in his life.
But the whole confusion and level within level occurring in the movie, there should be a logical ending to it. In the end either it’s dream or real.
Either the director has created the several confusions in the movie to give ambiguous ending or there is logical solution to confusions and he doesn’t to reveal it. I think there is logical solution to it.

Regards
Basu

I re-watched it a last weekend. Every time I watch the ending, I am convinced that Dom gets to live his dream life wit6h his kids in the end... but of course, it is still a dream because that totem kept on spinning in the last scene.
:)

I re-watched it a last weekend. Every time I watch the ending, I am convinced that Dom gets to live his dream life wit6h his kids in the end... but of course, it is still a dream because that totem kept on spinning in the last scene.
:)
A totem that wobbles will fall. The ending is incomplete for another reason.
Observe the totem in dream scenes. It spins perfectly.

There is another theory that says it can’t be Cobb’s totem as it was his wife’s totem actually.

So don’t go with totem. It’s not his totem anyways.

Michael Caine has said in interviews if he’s in a scene, it’s real and not dream because he’s not present in any of the dreams in the entire movie.

Then there is wedding ring theory which also suggests ending was reality.

The ending is incomplete because Nolan wanted everyone to keep arguing for decades. And that’s what he does all the time with his movies. So don’t do with the ending.
Also i have a question and I wanna see who can answer it. It’s for all who believe it was a dream!

A totem that wobbles will fall. The ending is incomplete for another reason.
Observe the totem in dream scenes. It spins perfectly.

There is another theory that says it can’t be Cobb’s totem as it was his wife’s totem actually.

So don’t go with totem. It’s not his totem anyways.

Michael Caine has said in interviews if he’s in a scene, it’s real and not dream because he’s not present in any of the dreams in the entire movie.

Then there is wedding ring theory which also suggests ending was reality.

The ending is incomplete because Nolan wanted everyone to keep arguing for decades. And that’s what he does all the time with his movies. So don’t do with the ending.
Also i have a question and I wanna see who can answer it. It’s for all who believe it was a dream!
All a dream... U r bringing shutter island to inception.
Well inception has taught us that every dream needs a seed which can be a fact or a fiction.
If leo did dream the whole he wud be doing that to keep peace with the fact that he lost his wife. Trauma does bring about that but such an explicit dream with so much details.. I wonder what was the seed, fact or fiction.
Food for thought.
Cheers!

So let me share my experience while i began with. Being resident at Ghatkopar there is badnaam gali nearby station. While in college days frnds were used to make fun but all were from good families hence we keep it only upto talks and nothing more. Couple of friends were used to stay at other end so walking via lane was unavoidable. We were used to walk in middle line look down and dont respond to calls. And life went well in degree and master levels too. Got some hints while observing mongers getting in and getting out but never put hands to it.
Dont remember what was scene that time but something like situation now and people had little money. One girl gave call and that was ignored. She come running behind and asked for help. Problem with me is if anyone ask for help i am always ready. Dont remember amount but i paid and she was very happy. She called me inside for 1 hour fun but i walked away. Couple of things like this and i was known face. I was used to like time being spent with girls. Once girl pulled me inside on bed and it started like that. To cut short many a things happened with me in lane.. Like girls used to fight that who will take me inside. Noway i am looker you can guess my looks by judging my dp but girls knew he comes inside pays ok but hardly he fucks and he just likes to spend good time. Later mamasas ie aunties who run khotha started eying me. On diwali occasion wife left early occasion and was supposed to return 20+ days later. After dropping wife at station i was walking back via lane and started getting calls and i ignored. One mamasan pulled fresh girl from bed to outside just to show me. When i looked her i lost my mind she was really a looker with great body even hifi indies won't stand nearby. I went in talked with girl. She was my favorite kashimira. Bengali girl who stays near sundarban. She was sleepy hence i just talked and started to leave and she blocked my way going out. She was scared that I will make complain and she will get beaten. I told her not to worry. Around those 20 odd days i was used to meet her daily once and on weekends twice. These 25 30 sessions hardly 3 4 times we jad sex rest all fun time. During these days i got beaten by goons, caught by police etc etc just for kashi. She was very famous and she had built attitude for others and not for me. We started liking each other (dont confuse with love which i clarified with her). Mean while i knew her family background etc. Ye randi bazi karke ghar ko paise me bhejti.... Ghar to bus stand ke pass hain lekin paisa nahi hain. Once i met her at 4am and asked her to leave mumbai and go to native. It was I guess around 2006 2007 i gave her 8k 10k i dont remember but soon she left. She was in touch for quite long time but i started ignoring her. Good for both of us. Later due to kids and family illness and mainly due to kashi was missing i hardly went there. Means i was used to walk the lane talk to girls and give some cash etc but hardly went inside. There was another girl disha who was very close but i never paid much attention than quality time. She expressed once her mind and I stopped attending her. Around 2015 2016 when i started i tried to find better places. I got to know grant road kamathipura etc but that was fifthly like gk lane and i just walked through and ignored. While searching on net i came to know about mp forum. I spent year reading indie forum and later become member. It was very hard time to get contacts but with talk i broke few deals and got few digits. While talking with girl again i learned few things. Later I went with few HiFi indies and almost spent 25k in single day. Later came in touch with few mongers on forum. We met in person and then life took another turns. Later i turned to bar forums. Even went to nl ch dens. Had been in plenty of whatsup telegram discord and web groups for more info angles aspects of mongering. Spa is something i am yet to try. There are pubs and other places too but i am not interested now. Now at this time with experience got to know so many things on sex hubs and places around me. Will discuss other things later.

Today i had mind to post something on forum and making sure that it comes over again and relive to its past glory. Will post other experiences later.

@Uncle Sam @bbmk @cottengreenpintu @shravan and others who are still regular atleast just to see whats going on here pls share your initial experiences.

Dear I will share you my experience related to Ghatkopar. I still remember on 2nd Dec 2002 Ghatkopar bus blast was in news. Blast took place in BEST bus near station. I had plan to visit that place, but family told do not go out 6th Dec (Babri masjid demolition) date is coming don't go out. So avoided visiting Ghatkopar till 7th December, hence visited that place first time on 8th Dec that was Sunday I still remember. At that time my family used to live in Dharavi. My age was 17 years in 2002 that time. Very few people had mobiles and internet used to be costly. I did not have computer also. I bought computer in 2006. So I had no idea of what is blowjob. What service it is. To my surprise there was lot of police near Ghatkopar West side that lane opposite railway station. So I avoided going that lane by 7 pm. I went towards the track, then I saw few ladies near track which was very dark. One lady called me and told sex kar lo, majaa doongi. I was very afraid and only had kiss with my girlfriend Anjali. Only boobs press and nothing. No vaginal experience. Lady held my hand and I told you are aged (she was above 40). She told "Asli maal andar hai". I refused, then she begged. I told paise nahi hai. I only had 180 rupees . She told Rs 60 one shot. I was very frightened and wanted to avoid but these ladies caught my hand and another begged on my feet told "Jabse blast hua hai ek rupee ka Dhanda nahi hai". 40 rupee de do. Lauda choosongi. Maine poocha lauda choosne se kya hota hai. Bola tera khada ho jayega, at that time this lady was pressing and rubbing my dick with her hands. My God my dick which is very long got hardened like rock. She kissed my dick outside pants. I lost my senses and asked condom hai kya bola 60 rupee mein included hai. I was afraid of AIDS during that time but I was aware it cannot spread if u use condom. Interestingly she told jawaab ladki hai uska 100 lagega, 20 minute choosegi. Then I went towards track side and climbed the wall with ladder and went inside her Koli. Koli had no bed, then I was waiting for young girl. Then came one girl of 23 years, very short. I was approx 6 ft and this lady may be 4ft 9 inch. In standing position my dick was touching her boobs and I could rub my dick on her boobs. I asked mooh mein Leti ho kya. She told haan. Thoda ruko. I was asking for condom, she started sucking without informing me and it was uncovered. She told mooh mein Lene se AIDS nahi hota hai, which that old lady also told. I also thought like that. She sucked for 3 mins and my sperm.came out and I dischargred on her boobs. I really enjoyed but never went to that lane as I got afraid that I may get AIDS. I did blood test after that for every 3 months for 1 year. Finally my tension went. I do not know whether this place still exists. I never even saw or interested in visiting this place after 2002.

All a dream... U r bringing shutter island to inception.
Well inception has taught us that every dream needs a seed which can be a fact or a fiction.
If leo did dream the whole he wud be doing that to keep peace with the fact that he lost his wife. Trauma does bring about that but such an explicit dream with so much details.. I wonder what was the seed, fact or fiction.
Food for thought.
Cheers!
The whole movie can’t be dream because several candidates did realize their totems to be in reality, at several stages in the entire movie.

Dear I will share you my experience related to Ghatkopar. I still remember on 2nd Dec 2002 Ghatkopar bus blast was in news. Blast took place in BEST bus near station. I had plan to visit that place, but family told do not go out 6th Dec (Babri masjid demolition) date is coming don't go out. So avoided visiting Ghatkopar till 7th December, hence visited that place first time on 8th Dec that was Sunday I still remember. At that time my family used to live in Dharavi. My age was 17 years in 2002 that time. Very few people had mobiles and internet used to be costly. I did not have computer also. I bought computer in 2006. So I had no idea of what is blowjob. What service it is. To my surprise there was lot of police near Ghatkopar West side that lane opposite railway station. So I avoided going that lane by 7 pm. I went towards the track, then I saw few ladies near track which was very dark. One lady called me and told sex kar lo, majaa doongi. I was very afraid and only had kiss with my girlfriend Anjali. Only boobs press and nothing. No vaginal experience. Lady held my hand and I told you are aged (she was above 40). She told "Asli maal andar hai". I refused, then she begged. I told paise nahi hai. I only had 180 rupees . She told Rs 60 one shot. I was very frightened and wanted to avoid but these ladies caught my hand and another begged on my feet told "Jabse blast hua hai ek rupee ka Dhanda nahi hai". 40 rupee de do. Lauda choosongi. Maine poocha lauda choosne se kya hota hai. Bola tera khada ho jayega, at that time this lady was pressing and rubbing my dick with her hands. My God my dick which is very long got hardened like rock. She kissed my dick outside pants. I lost my senses and asked condom hai kya bola 60 rupee mein included hai. I was afraid of AIDS during that time but I was aware it cannot spread if u use condom. Interestingly she told jawaab ladki hai uska 100 lagega, 20 minute choosegi. Then I went towards track side and climbed the wall with ladder and went inside her Koli. Koli had no bed, then I was waiting for young girl. Then came one girl of 23 years, very short. I was approx 6 ft and this lady may be 4ft 9 inch. In standing position my dick was touching her boobs and I could rub my dick on her boobs. I asked mooh mein Leti ho kya. She told haan. Thoda ruko. I was asking for condom, she started sucking without informing me and it was uncovered. She told mooh mein Lene se AIDS nahi hota hai, which that old lady also told. I also thought like that. She sucked for 3 mins and my sperm.came out and I dischargred on her boobs. I really enjoyed but never went to that lane as I got afraid that I may get AIDS. I did blood test after that for every 3 months for 1 year. Finally my tension went. I do not know whether this place still exists. I never even saw or interested in visiting this place after 2002.

Such places do exists and would always be available. Place may not persists as setup may move. I used to see plenty of chicks at ghatkopar bhandup initially. Same was the case with kamathipura. As place value has gone high setup is partially moved. So now new setup is around turbhe tekdi. Ghatkopar bhandup kamathipura areas would vanish in5 to 10 yrs. Even dens like nl ch tribhuvandas are gonna vanish. Place owner would surely try to milk palce value as these places may go for redevelopment. This is how life takes route. Like mumbai had dance bars and navi mumbai was not into picture. As mumbai value rose the bars shifted to navi mumbai. Mumbai still has good number of bars but navi mumbai has plenty of places with vfm.
Over period of time turbhe tekdi would also shift so do navi mumbai bars would shift to remote places like badlapur titwala etc (i distinctly remember some monger said like this).

Sex is available all over but monger must have an eye. Like once in my earlier office one junior girl gave me some clear cut hints but i have some policies. Jis thali me khaneka usme chhed nahi karneka. Even at another office where receptionist was mind bowling i saw her in lodge with some odd guy and she covered face and ran away. Next day onwards she started ignoring me. But later as she knew i am not gonna disturb she started talking with me and once when i left office alone on weekend around lunch time she smiled and asked AAJ KA KYA PLAN MIRAROAD KA? And she winked too but i ignored and moved on. Comming to point even i have various girls connected like indie randie fuckbuddies etc with whom i spent some time. With most i am connected good and would surely continue for very long time. So monger needs eyes to catch girls and one need not always find fun girls at kotha dens bars. To hint more on this point one of my friend went to some hotel and got board as he was alone. He told that to manager ki bore ho raha hun yaar. Manager take him aside and gave him girl offer 1k per hour. He enjoyed time with girl like she danced good and close with him, sex, bath and gfe experience. Girl asked to exchange number and told friend that she is ready to meet him 500rs per hour. That indicates manager took 50% cut. My friend was in mumbai next time and girl agreed for 400 rs per hour and she would stay 5hrs but she stayed over 6 hours with him. So thats what I wanted to say sex is available but you need to have eye to catch and not necessarily go to kotha bar dens to risk your life. You can get vfm fair girls at dirt rates and not much risk but it takes time and lot of analysis to go upto that level.

Note: these fuckbuddies are individual who just connect with you for fun, money, dress or any kind of combination. Only problem with them is you cant share them with friends etc as they have a choice which cant be declined. Like few fb i have will tell 2 3 days in advance and time slot. I never asks to meet as i know they are gonna decline my wishes as they just value thier wish and nothing else. Risk is low here as these are girls next door and decent. Onece i was taking girl to lodge in miraroad i crossed with one known friend but this girl behaved as if she is office mate only. These girls at time are so so genuine like my that friend met and called me good number of times but never asked me WO TERE SATH KON LADKI THI? but meeting indies randies and bar girls is risky as anyone can smell the rat like MP bro shared his experience once. So monger must be broad minded and play decent game and should never ever get caught.

Looks like forum is back on track again..
So off the topic ..
As lockdown is extended till 18th may in pune and mumbai , If anybody is running out of alcohol and ready to do some experiment, came across this post..
Never thought wine would be so easy to make.

Ab sab ghar pe khana hi bana rahe hai to kyo na thodi wine banayi jaye ,

My story:

Very close to my house was this bar called Prateeksha (close to where Red Rose now stands) in Nerul, I would daily see girls coming in at around 5ish, bar from outside would get well lit and around 12ish emptying out. I watched this for quite a few weeks and had no one to ask what was this all about. Ultimately, I once entered the bar & realised what it was, beer was priced at around Rs300 (steep at that time), and for the for the couple of days I only observed, to what was happening and spaced out my visits, starting from 2pm to 10pm...slowly built a confidence to start make girls to sit and found a few regular ones and figured that upstairs were a couple of fuck rooms. and they were pathetic, (just a cot, a bucket of water, with place for one to remove clothes at a time), and I couldn't bring myself to fuck anyone there. So, I continued for some more time, till one day I found a girl who I could not resist and went upstairs and screwed her. She suggested 'lodge' and I had no clue what it meant. So she took me to one, where I realised that it was better to call them from outside the bar, better room at same prices and far better and longer fucks than in the bar.

As income rose, I had to buy new stuff for home (I was still a bachelor), and someone suggested Shiravane village where a lot of carpenters resided and good make good furniture at lower prices. I visited a few always around lunch on week-ends and once around 8ish and then found what Shiravane was all about. FUCK, I was hardly living 2kms from this place for over 5 years and yet had not discovered. At that time, all had fuck rooms on the top floor (Bharati bar had a few large rooms, but with mattress on the floor), Daasi had a dingy corner on the first floor, Kishore had about 8 rooms (now demolished and was behind the current kitchen) and I must have visited all. Thereafter, one of my office colleagues who stayed in Belapur told me about Manorama in Belapur and Captain at Kalamboli - both were a huge jump from the scene at Nerul but expensive in those times as well. Then he took me to Mayur where, most of the action was on the terrace, where they had made cubicles from bamboo and you had almost a room like privacy, and that became my resting place. for time to come. till 2009/10.

I then moved to Delhi for about 7 years and when I came back in about 2018 a lot had changed. The rooms were all gone, there were hushed tones every where, bars shutting at 9,30pm etc. My office was in Lower Parel and 9 out of 10 times I would miss the bars. Managed to connect with a few old timers and hence continued. Around a year ago, was looking for a fuck around 11pm and took to Google (incognito mode) and came across this forum. This was better than a fuck (at that time) and bought some beers from Kohinoor lodge (they sell even at 4am), headed home, opened laptop and for next 2 days, just scoured through this forum. Visited bars like Rasna, Ramesh, Amit Palace, White House etc, which I did not even know existed!!...& everything posted on the forum was helpful.

& the story goes on...

FRs on CSW places from early days of mongering.......

1st pussy ( Not in contact now )
This doesn't belong my adolescence age as I was Kid studying in 4th standard. A little girl, she was my neighbor.
Her parents had to go to their native at Alibaug for two days, So they kept their kids at our house due to schools.
After coming back from school I used to sleep for 2-3 hours. That day as she was doing lot of masti, mom told her to sleep calmly beside me ( parents don't think that when we are kids ).
After some time, I sensed my left hand is inside her & she is holding it . Something I felt like chicken meat. She said she is feeling good, I said my mom will scold me if she sees this.
I removed my hands immediately. Now 25-30 years have passed. She's is married & has kids. It was like child abuse done by child. :lol

Kamathipura
Like many other Mumbai guys, In those days Kamathipura & Congress House were secretly discussed topics among friends group.
One day, I decided to venture in that locality. Had heard enough stories about how they loot people.
When I saw those old theaters & old movie posters, I knew I'm at right place. I kept walking on the street but did not like anyone.
Finally my eyes stumbled on one bhabhi material. Went near to her & asked how much ( This was the 1st time asking a prostitute about her rate). She replied 150 Rs. She took me inside a very little room which had arrangement of 3 cots & full of darkness. I was feeling little uncomfortable & nervous there.
I removed my cloths, she came & sat in front of me by pulling up her saree. Covered a cot with curtains. When she said paisa nikalo, I gave her 150 Rs. She demanded more & I said I don't have.
She pulled out a blade underneath the pillow & threatened me to give her money. I gave her my wallet & she could found 40-50 rs more only. Then she checked my shirts & pants, got nothing. So then allowed me to do the job. 1st time, I put my dick inside some choot. To be precise with description of it I would term it as a "Bhosda". Ejaculated within 5 mins & got out. I was happy as she couldn't found out that 500 rs note which was kept deep inside the wallet.
So, lesson learnt... never make them feel you are nervous & don't carry unnecessary cash at such places, they will loot you.

Congress House
While roaming at this place, a guy approached me & took me to his place. I didn't like anyone there but decided to discover the floor above it.
Liked one young skinny item, paid a guy 600 Rs & got inside a small AC room. I Started sipping a KF tin which they had arranged & she came.
This was the 1st good fuck i had experienced with any sex worker. Blow job, Smooching, licking, doggy, cowgirl position everything I was enjoying that night & tightness of her pussy was giving me the pleasure which I was seeking for.
The girl knew how to keep man's dick arouse & not letting him cum early. After the deed of 45 minutes we dressed up & had regular chat. Came to know she has a baby & Husband is no more alive. I felt maybe a true story as found girl genuine in her service. Paid her 500 more as a tip & she started kissing me again till we fell on bed for next 5-10 mins until guy knocked on the door.

Kennedy Bridge
We were 8-10 friends, all college goers, no one was earning but we had got good amount of money, If we had decided visit at Orchestra at Mumbai Central or Grant road we would have enjoyed till closing. After doing a lot of fun from evening to night, testosterone started itching in one of my friends blood. So, another friend suggested us this place. I kept pretending myself Gangadhar instead of Shaktiman. I liked one there & deal made to 8K. Fucked a good looking office girl. It was like fantasy come true, fucking & licking her while watching ourselves in broad mirror beside the bed. I still like to enjoy at such setups having big rooms & nice washrooms & comfortable bed. This was the first time I did DATY & pleasurable moaning of her made me lick it more & more till I came to know I money I have paid is to fuck, not to lick only. Meanwhile my other friends who were dispersed to other dens for same purpose gathered at our meeting point at tea seller. And then something happened, cops arrived in civil uniform & pimps started running into their buildings. We did not know what was happening until a tea seller at 2 meters distance got beating from police. We all got inside taxi immediately & directly went to Marine drive :lol. For next half an hour none of us was talking to each other but we were laughing loud while seeing each other's faces. After this incidence I visited there couple of times but did not find the same setup nor the same girl.

Turbhe Tekdi
The whole locality seems to be far behind from Navi Mumbai's over the years development. I went there once due to curiousity. Roaming & venturing this place felt too risky as mostly non looker greedy hookers started shouting to have a customer. But by luck found one Nepali chick who was washing a utensils out of her little home. I was unsure if she is in this trade but asked her kitna & got her in bed at 200 rs. This was the cleanest pink pussy I came across in those day.
Nothing much to right beside usual missionary sex of 10 minutes. She offers me a cup tea ( As a tea lover, I never say no to anyone & I force others to have tea too... Captain knows it :)) Girl was sweet in nature & very polite.

Bhandup Sonapur & Budhwar Peth
Both places I had visited very few times but mind says no due to unhygienic experiences I got.
At Bhandup in 2nd galli, I liked one girl but in bed I found boil on her pussy. Holy shit, I came out without doing nothing, not wanted to try other chick then...
Same had happened at Budhwar Peth. I got attracted by a sweet girl wearing lehenga choli but on bed when she lifted her lehenga up, same thing a boil on outer pussy lining.. I paid her & started leaving but bitch wanted to check my phone if I have recorded her, she felt I'm suspicious because I did nothing, saw pussy & packed up:lol.

Ghatkopar Lane
Entered from back of the lane twice to see If I get anyone as per my liking. But no luck , did not do much beside standing outside for smoking & doing recee. Entering from back was more convenient as this place is connected to residential area. Same case here with Sonapur, If one don't have guts then try entering & exiting from residential area.

Nahur-Airoli link road
Some TG's used to stand there under dim street lights. A mangroove jungle beside it was a area for deed.
I couldn't resist myself when I saw one tempting TG. When bus took right turn for pumping station bus stop, I got off from it. I came 1 Km back by walking, no one was on road. Approached one of those & pretended I have very low money. What can you offer in 100 Rs.
She said lavda choosungi :crazy. She took me inside those bushes, sat on her knees & started sucking my dick.
Her hands were on my waist while sucking it but I felt something suspicious. Her right hand was searching my wallet in left side backpocket, I immediately pulled it out & kept wallet in my hand. Her attempt of looting was unsuccessful. Same kind of TGs I recently noticed at road nearby Lotus Petrol Pump in Jogeshwari. They looked quite professional in looks & cloths but the process & area they select for their business is same. I saw one guy coming out through the wall with her & started laughing.

Likewise, I had also tried those Thane & Kalyan station sex workers who have arrangements in nearby lodges.
Thane sucks now, But I was lucky enough to catch working woman at low price who used to stand there to complete her extra financial needs.
Didn't notice her there in last year. At Kalyan station one may get good milf but risk is high. I had to humiliate a woman & throw her out of lodge when she started showing her colors.

Above experiences was of the days when I was college going student. Just felt like sharing by seeing @mumbai monger 's post on Ghatkopar lane.

Great frs themonger bhai and bbmk.

Themonger is prince of bars and knows lot of stuff but hardly he puts frs but its always great time to be such wise and experienced man. Like once i went with redrose and shared themonger bhai ne bheja hain the stuart offered good place. Called few good chicks and even guided ki bithane ka hain to ye ye, dance wali ye ye, entry wali ye ye, bahar wali gf chahiye to ye ye wali. I distinctly remember one slim nepali girl was included into each type. As my first visit was foe just observation i just did boni. She gave me plenty of glances and winked and said bye bye while leaving. There was one girl who mostly resembled to kashimira and she was bengali too. I was planning to take her for entry but stuart told me to hold on for couple of months as she is seal pack item and two months down the line she will be available at nominal rates. Funniest thing is before i take her out covid started. Hope i found her after lockdown is lifted and i feel comfortable to go.

Liked your post bbmk. Turbhe tekdi is also on my hit list for long. One monger fizzy guided me once. He is perhaps king at that place. I can manage ghatkopar easily but turbhe tekdi scared me. The nepali girl you took was gem. These nepali girls are very good most of times but issue is there are two or three lanes for nepali girls but its in the middle of tekdi. So its like चक्रव्यूह that you need to crack. The outer layers loot you or dont let you go inside nepali girls. Now i have no idea how to handle this case. But i have never ventured on tekdi thereafter.

Feel good after reading good experiences.

So are we moving to round #2 of past experiences or waiting for @Basu1970 to share how he started his mongering in the 1980’s?
More like mid 90's Bhai !! Started very late and nothing great about it !! So, let round2 begin !!

Regards
Basu

Guys it's great to read all the FRs . I think this mongerin requires lot of.time,.money and skills set which are developed over.time

I am very new to this
. More into spas. Find them.eaise, quicker.and time.efficient. only thing is fun is limited.and a.bit.pricey

Will seek.some.help.with these DBs/ SbS

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Great frs themonger bhai and bbmk.

Liked your post bbmk. Turbhe tekdi is also on my hit list for long. One monger fizzy guided me once. He is perhaps king at that place. I can manage ghatkopar easily but turbhe tekdi scared me. The nepali girl you took was gem. These nepali girls are very good most of times but issue is there are two or three lanes for nepali girls but its in the middle of tekdi. So its like चक्रव्यूह that you need to crack. The outer layers loot you or dont let you go inside nepali girls. Now i have no idea how to handle this case. But i have never ventured on tekdi thereafter.

Nepalese never loot you. Secondly they behave good with customers.
While coming back from Panvel as train reached to Turbhe, Just on the spot thought & decided to get down from local train. Kept walking from Turbhe store market area till I reach the end of it where I saw a police van. As I didn't get impressed with what I was seeing, I bought a cigarette started smoking to show them I have come for different work.
But after discussion with local guy who said police don't interfere, I got a courage I kept walking 50 meters & I had to turn back as most of the non lookers milfs started yelling with hand gestures to come inside. I took right turn from there to another galli where I found this Nepali. After the deeds when I asked her about police scene, she said " Police aata hai kabhi kabhi aur sabko le jaata hai , badme chhod deta hai' :lol .

Regarding Panvel, There used to be one open plot near station within a vicinity of residential area. Two huts & few sex hookers used to stand outside it. My driver took a car & parked opposite to that road as he was fond of Randibazi. I got down for smoking & when I inquired about them to one Bihari guy he said, " Ek din mai gaya tha, sab chor hai saali... paisa loot leti hai aur bahar nikalti hai".:oops: . This was in 2017 & when I visited the place a year later, the plot was acquired by some builder. Those huts were demolished. Those hookers weren't worth giving a try & not obviously in front of my driver.

As a looting scenario is being talked, I had faced a bitter incidence at Kamathipura when I was there for some official work. A transgender was winking at me & I was ignoring her by standing at some distance due to some reason. She & her gang pulled me inside by doing some initial hi hello. As I wasn't in mood of sex I started walking out of their room. But all of them didn't let me go out & demanded money. I paid them 200-300 each to get me out from there, but rascals started demanding 20K . They snatched my wallet & two phones by showing knife. I asked can I go now ? One of them came shouting at me with knife...Paisa nikal. I sticked with my rule of not putting hands first until someone makes a near attempt, she didn't dare to put knife in my gut. I knew they were trying to loot me by threatening but not to worsen the situation more I tried to lure them, I can transfer money online, I can give them my two phones, credit/ debit cards & passwords also, but made them understand the consequences of it. Still they were adamant on getting money in cash, Finally I had to tell them they are interfering in my work. As a no option they can go ahead with the knife. I was pretty sure if anything bad happens I could have got 100% traced & rescued by the people who was coming to meet & putting these illiterate randis behind the bars under an attempt of murder. Fortunately, nothing happened further. They took 500 more from wallet with an excuse of " Rakh leti hun tum niklo,......Hamare paas koi aata nahi toh dhanda nahi hota hai"..........:fuck.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. DonnieDong:
    SUKI SPA now open in Markham/Unionville. We are South side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back