dance bars in navi mumbai

Captina wo paisa kis kaam ka ?
Jab maa aur baap hi na ho..
Yaha india main Naukari karle
Paap kar raha hai tu.

Lol

Tere jaisa kata hua lund nahi hai hamara, samjha landya

Aur bhai log hai social life k liye, potency tum landya logo se jyada hai hamari

Tu tension mat le

Tu apne kate hue lund ka soch

Aur soch ki tu kaise May tak money savings karega

Kyuki May me yudh hoga

Ek Ghaati semi educated RedMi phone use karne wale me aur ek iPhone XS Max phone owner me

Apne forum chamcho se udhaar le lena kam padega to

Nahi to apni wife Ko DB me nacha to sakta hi hai...

Acche se kama paise, good luck

Uncle Sam ki gaand maro sab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is lot of reference to education in many posts in last few pages. If education means having a degree, having a job, doing business, living comfortably etc., then shivamrut, captainpathetic, jackass, kieron@69 all seem to be highly educated.. But if education means humility, respect, maturity, acceptance etc. then sadly lot of illiterates here.

The common excuse, 'well, he started it first'.. Not heard this excuse since junior school!! Only there kids will fight like this.. there will always be one kid who will say ' I will tell miss/sir'.. Instead of miss/ sir, here it is mantralaya/ crime branch.. There are then kids who will counter saying the other started it.. common sense is to ignore and move on, but again, sadly common sense seems to be taking a backseat here.

Whether you are
Naukar or entrepreneur
Filler or generator
Desi or NRI
SB or OB
Hindu or non-hindu
Upper Jaati or lower Jaati

one thing seems to be common between these two groups from the posts and language used in the last few pages.. Both the parties wants to fuck the mother/sister/daughter/ wife of the other party! If this is education, sorry, time to move on.. Really enjoyed the forum pre-shivamrut days. I don't think forum will be same any more. So time to quit and move on. Will come back in few months time and see how it goes.

Shivamrut, do change your handle name to vishakanta or neelkanta.. There is only poison in your posts and no honey/nectar..

This whole last few pages of shit reminds me of an Eesop fable 'Hamid and his camel in the tent'.. Any reference/similarity of tent being this forum and shivamrut the camel is NOT coincidence but definitely intentional !! Only in this case, jackyass, captainpathetic and kieron@69 are doing their best to push the camel into the tent as quickly as possible!

Before I go, one more story! Bernard Shaw, his friend and one middle Eastern guy were having a conversation. After the middle Eastern guy left, Bernard Shaw's friend made fun of the way the Arab spoke English. Bernard Shaw said, it only means that he knows one more language better than you..

MK/ Anglo/Apparulez, my trip got postponed due to personal reasons.. will mostly visit Mumbai either late December or mid January. Will be in touch through WhatsApp. You guys are the best things I take from this forum.

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There is lot of reference to education in many posts in last few pages. If education means having a degree, having a job, doing business, living comfortably etc., then shivamrut, captainpathetic, jackass, kieron@69 all seem to be highly educated.. But if education means humility, respect, maturity, acceptance etc. then sadly lot of illiterates here.

The common excuse, 'well, he started it first'.. Not heard this excuse since junior school!! Only there kids will fight like this.. there will always be one kid who will say ' I will tell miss/sir'.. Instead of miss/ sir, here it is mantralaya/ crime branch.. There are then kids who will counter saying the other started it.. common sense is to ignore and move on, but again, sadly common sense seems to be taking a backseat here.

Whether you are
Naukar or entrepreneur
Filler or generator
Desi or NRI
SB or OB
Hindu or non-hindu

one thing seems to be common between these two groups from the posts and language used in the last few pages.. Both the parties wants to fuck the mother/sister/daughter/ wife of the other party! If this is education, sorry, time to move on.. Really enjoyed the forum pre-shivamrut days. I don't think forum will be same any more. So time to quit and move on. Will come back in few months time and see how it goes.

Shivamrut, do change your handle name to vishakanta or neelkanta.. There is only poison in your posts and no honey/nectar..

This whole last few pages of shit reminds me of an Eesop fable 'Hamid and his camel in the tent'.. Any reference/similarity of tent being this forum and shivamrut the camel is NOT coincidence but definitely intentional !! Only in this case, jackyass, captainpathetic and kieron@69 are doing their best to push the camel into the tent as quickly as possible!

Before I go, one more story! Bernard Shaw, his friend and one middle Eastern guy were having a conversation. After the middle Eastern guy left, Bernard Shaw's friend made fun of the way the Arab spoke English. Bernard Shaw said, it only means that he knows one more language better than you..

MK/ Anglo/Apparulez, my trip got postponed due to personal reasons.. will mostly visit Mumbai either late December or mid January. Will be in touch through WhatsApp. You guys are the best things I take from this forum.

Regards
Basu

Finally one sensible post that is not an FR.
Cheers Basu.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Whether you are
Naukar or entrepreneur
Filler or generator
Desi or NRI
SB or OB
Hindu or non-hindu

Regards
Basu

Dude,

The reference of Uncle Sam aka Shivamrut being an uneducated moron was made because he makes several inaccuracies while otherwise talking non sense.

Like, saying Iโ€™m preparing for thanksgiving when itโ€™s actually over last week.

Like saying Tapatalk asks for phone number to register when it actually doesnโ€™t.

I donโ€™t expect this from an educated matured man.

If heโ€™s uneducated, itโ€™s fine and understandable

If heโ€™s educated, then itโ€™s sad and funny at the same time.

Heโ€™s trying to show he has international knowledge when he actually is a gutter chhaap

I have no intention of hurting anyoneโ€™s sentiments, religious beliefs, or presenting myself like a kid.

Par gutter k keede ko maarne k liye gutter me utarna hi padta hai...

Anyways, my intention was to prove that Uncle Sam was a chutiya fake moron. And that Shivamrut is Uncle Sam.

Itโ€™s true. None of his chamchas supported him.

It will haunt him.

My job is done.

Im calling peace now.

Yaar yeh ap sabhi ne forum ka Kya Kar dia

Uncle Sam aka shivamrut plz stop , I could sense that ur Uncle Sam ur writing style is same may be I am wrong but it's a request gussa mat Karo

I had a fight with fellow monger in forum and how Uncle Sam handles was absolutely fantastic ,

Uncle Sam aka shivamrut yeh sab karke kuch haasil ni hoga

Other forum members who r abusing n fighting plz do use ignore him and stop replying

Peace to all

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Please ppl do post some frs here to bury these posts and please stop now it's a request

DB/SB/OB guide

White house - Near lp dy patil

Vikas - janta market turbhe

Rakesh -- behind vikas turbhe

Savali - near to successpoint..kk midc near marshall wallpaper or mahape

Cabana(Rasoi) - CBD happy street

Bebo -- CBD Happy street

Icon -- CBD Happy street

Sequence -- CBD Happy street

Nightingale -- sect 15 CBD

Deepika - Nerul shirawane

Rasana - Under Turbhe flyover nr stn...near to SP lodge...from amrut signal take right..go straight till end..its on rhs

Ramesh - Turbhe

Amit Palace aka sai... - Shirvane..opposite Deepika

Success point - Mahape near savli bar...search hotel sea rock mahape

Silver point - Mahape

Whatsapp - Turbhe Naka

Sandip - Kopri gaon vashi sec 26 near to hanuman mandir..50m from temple..first right from the lane starting from temple

White gold - Mahape opposite L n T infotech

Gurukripa or guruprasad - near pooja b n r sect 19 vashi

Sunday - sect 17 vashi

Madhuban - sect 17 vashi

Metro - Opposite kk dmart..ob

Suwarna aka Naina - Turbhe MIDC behind IOC terminal

Kings - Vashi near Atithi and Celebrations

Akshay palace - Take the road between sharayu motors and Glenmark leading to Akshay palace after descending turbhe flyover...on left side of flyover...it's around five hundred mts from there...u will see two more joints there..namely,Love and sangit(chocolate)

Centre point - palm beach road vashi

Ganraj -- opp mafco market...walking from sanpada stn..take right b4 rooftop (closed)

Sadguru -- vashi....near sai pooja bar...search hyundai mobis vashi..opposite rto...from amrut circle go straight..take left from sbi which is on lhs

Sangam -- rabale..backside of hotel monarch..search the same

Bharati - nerul shirawane near dp

Sangeet -- turbhe..near to rasna or vikas..confirm (low db grnd fl..sb 1st fl)

Sai -- Turbhe...near to sangeet

Sairat --sect 19 vashi...near ioc petrol pump

Laila aka Abhiraj -- Shirwane nerul..ava on gmap

Kapil kinara -- high end -- sect 11 vashi near gaon devi temple

Sunil -- Agroli gaon cbd

Kapal --Behind satra plaza palm beach road vashi

Santosh palace -- Rabale naka..bang opposite to bhushan and malvan tadka

Sukur Palace -- Thane kahler (landmark - Jaimatadi compound)..gavti milfs...its closed

Aakash -- Koperkhairane teen taki (inhouse FS)

Facbook (sai leela) -- Turbhe

Whatsapp -- Turbhe

Saigeet -- lane beside sk wheels

Captain -- kalamboli circle near Mcd

Internet bar -- Panvel ( when coming from MGM to Panvel, take the first left from Petrol Pump, keep on traveling and where the road ends, again take a left. Keep moving, You will find the bar towards your right)

Low end Dbs

Love
What's up
Facbook
One next to Facbook ( I guess Sun gold or some thing like this )
Sangam
Sairat
Deepika
Adarsh
Silver point and one in front of it ( similar name )
Akshay palace
Sai geet
Vinod
Captain
Ramesh
Sadguru
Amit palace

High end DBs

Savli
Baba palace
Blue diamond (Blue star..sanpada)
Kapal
Kapil kinara
White House
Rajmahal
Night angle
Cabana
Star night
Star.vijay
Crazy boys
Moon light
Sun city ( Panvel )
Neelam

High end orchestra bars
Heaven
Champagne
Center point
Metro
Natraj

Hope this helps
Thanks bro for sharing

Dude,

The reference of Uncle Sam aka Shivamrut being an uneducated moron was made because he makes several inaccuracies while otherwise talking non sense.

Like, saying Iโ€™m preparing for thanksgiving when itโ€™s actually over last week.

Like saying Tapatalk asks for phone number to register when it actually doesnโ€™t.

I donโ€™t expect this from an educated matured man.

If heโ€™s uneducated, itโ€™s fine and understandable

If heโ€™s educated, then itโ€™s sad and funny at the same time.

Heโ€™s trying to show he has international knowledge when he actually is a gutter chhaap

I have no intention of hurting anyoneโ€™s sentiments, religious beliefs, or presenting myself like a kid.

Par gutter k keede ko maarne k liye gutter me utarna hi padta hai...

Anyways, my intention was to prove that Uncle Sam was a chutiya fake moron. And that Shivamrut is Uncle Sam.

Itโ€™s true. None of his chamchas supported him.

It will haunt him.

My job is done.

Im calling peace now.

Dude
I dont care what u post

But fact is THAT u have a guilt that ur parents are alone
Bastard ..see u when u r india ..
Till then Fuck your ugly wife
I will pray for your old parents

I will Burn this whole fuckimg forum
It is better that forum is closed

Shiv will creat havoc
I had warned before
Jacky tarbuj..tere ko rasana ke samne wale road pe naanga karke tere gaand main bambu dalunga

Be careful

Thanks for the appreciation.

I didnโ€™t want to create any nuisance here on forum. However, the reality of Uncle Sam had to be exposed.

If one has an opinion that they both are not same, then it should be supported by any evidences, references, etc. letโ€™s not do hawa me baatein

I made a claim that they are same. I referred to some uniqueness in both of them.

I didnโ€™t make claim blindly. Can you do the same?

Can you give me a logical reason why only 2 person out of several 100โ€™s here would make typo on the same word? And that too not once, but several times.

If you think itโ€™s a coincidence, itโ€™s not a logical reasoning.

Also, his account was made just after the chutiya Uncle Samโ€™s was gone.

Many others have pointed out usages and references to Hindi movies in posts by both.

Either way, Iโ€™m glad to see at least we all agree Shivamrut is a chutiya :)

Uncle Sam is a Legend and will be forever. He never ever used such creep language. Its not a big task to copy him. Shivamrut is bogus and might be wanting to create bad image of uncle. I have been following the forum and I can easily make difference. He never created differences d way Shivamrut has done

Whether you are
Naukar or entrepreneur
Filler or generator
Desi or NRI
SB or OB
Hindu or non-hindu

Regards
Basu

You said it!

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

guys, for those who want this forum to be peaceful please use the ignore option for Shivamrut.
...and everybody, please donot quote any of the Shivamrut's messages.

This way, this bugger will die his natural death here when only he himself will see all the shit that he posts while others conveniently ignore his messages and carry on with normal mongering FRs

Please donot indulge in fighting in this forum. there is no point being a keyboard warrior here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

guys, for those who want this forum to be peaceful please use the ignore option for Shivamrut.
...and everybody, please donot quote any of the Shivamrut's messages.

This way, this bugger will die his natural death here when only he himself will see all the shit that he posts while others conveniently ignore his messages and carry on with normal mongering FRs

Please donot indulge in fighting in this forum. there is no point being a keyboard warrior here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Yes..forum will burn ..

I am a Silent Reader on this Forum. I Had Enjoyed reading the Posts of Members Here including @Unclesam , @mongerking26 , @Anglo , @Pratapchan , @NM80 , @Bond_007 , @devilszone06 , @mushik79 , @Mark Dsouza , @mumbaikadon , @Bakkarcrazy , @PKtight , @*bbmk* @atsexd , @Shmoshmo , @jackyass , @iliketomonger , and many other. Sorry if I missed any name here.

I Remember that this dance bar thread used to exist even when Uncle Sam had not registered his profile. Even at that time MK26 was the only senior who used to post and help the newbies. Hats off to you Sir.

But the Entry of Uncle Sam was the turning point for this forum. His writing skills is so amazing. His knowledge and insights were always useful. Uncle Sam has put his soul into forum. He had introduced so many new terms. He has got highest likes on this Forum.

Uncle Sam is Heart of This Thread
MK26 is Brain of This Thread
Bond is the Eye of this Thread
Anglo is Lungs of this Thread
PKTight is Lund of this Thread
Jackyass is Ass of this Thread
And all the members are some part of the body

So all of them together had made this amazing Body called as โ€œDance Bar of Navi Mumbaiโ€. We all used to Read the FRs and The experiences of seniors and helpful tips from the Members. Some of the members had made contacts to each other, Met each other and became good friends.

And then some viruses entered the human body. Directly attacked on the heart of body. I always thought the Heart was Strong. But this time the heart was defeated. It stopped beating.
All of us had expected the heart to start pumping again. Some miracle would occur. But it didnโ€™t.

The thread is Dead now. RIP.
โ€œ Dance of Navi Mumbaiโ€
08/08/2017 - 21/11/2018

Really Appreciate the efforts taken by @Shivamrut to attack the virus which caused the Heart attack. But i wished the Heart was more stronger. Lost all the hope now. We will always miss you the Legend of this Forum.

Regarding this thread, The show will always go on. New Members will Join. New FRs will be shared. But I would suggest not to post anything here In Respect of Uncle Sam.

Rather create a new thread on this forum.

Last edited:
Can see some newly registered members. Old wine in New bottle?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Vinash is the rule of nature
All that is beautiful get destroyed
Look at history all great dynasty eventually got destroyed
Be it Chalukya
Be it Satvahan
Be it gupta
Be it maratha

Same is the fate of this forum

It needs to get destroyed

Too much mediocracy

Did u all see
The person who bulit the thread people were abusing him
Those people who never contributed a single thing for growth of the thread

It was never Jackyass thread or Captain pathetic thread or raj rocks thread or kierion69 or hornyamit thread
They have ZERO contribution for building up thread

And they abused the very person who build the thread
From america and from banglore
Any one objected ?
No one

This is mediocracy
This is the KALIYUG

On the page 705..when Guru ji left
Kali yug started on forum
And in kaliyug ..this all is going to happen

Shiv is the god of vinash

Shiva is the medium of the vinash

Death is Unavoidable

Forum must Die ..it will die

That is tbe best solution
Trust me .

And they abused the very person who build the thread
From america and from banglore
Any one objected ?
No one

No one Objected? Almost everyone of them had supported you. We waited for our Guruji. But guruji wapas aye to bhi Vinash ke maksad se aye.

No one objected?

I think you are the same member who few months back tried to preach us lot of things.......

Its not making a fun at any Hindus..... So kindly stop inferring the same and referring it back to us, with ur ultra executive and broader perspective.....

Devil
Can you not be a snowflake about stuff like this. It's tongue in cheek and absolutely doesn't offend anyone except you in this thread (even though most of us are Hindus in this forum).

I'd say the problem is with you, if you find it offensive in any sort of way.

@ Uncle Sam bro, pls continue with your intense FRs as it puts life to the forum and trust me itโ€™s one of the entertainment to read the Forum with inputs from so many great people out there whether someone is new or old on this thread...

Am sure we all have some favorites mounger and wait for his FRs & post to show up
so showing love and respect for him sld be fine ,But if it's ego or jealousy then get the F***k off !!!! Straight !!!!!!!that means u dnt have the art and skill to write an FR
the tag senior is given as an respect cos he has shared so much of information and we await for his FR and amt of time he has given for the thread all this factors make him to earn one but it's purely on personal individual preferences.I m sure most wld agree on it .

So in my opinion all seniors are well deserved and have every right in world to be called so with respect.

Sam has left? Are you serious? I feel orphaned (though we are off the same age group)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
If Unclesam, MK, PC, Anglo, iliketomonger, Devil etc. are not 'Advanced Students' of mongering, I don't know who is !!! Long live these seniors and let their mongering life prosper
Sam brother

Please join forum

Forum is missing you
PC
Felt like quitting this forum for what is meted out to the maestro. ..
Its disgraceful. .
Will not share any new info and frs untill all the forum buddies protest. .

MK
Experience is the only prophecy of wise men. Sam bro is a wise man... Will try to get him back... without him the forum is handicapped...What a lively human being... Miss you very badly Sam...

Bro,

@Unclesam people might not be matured enough to understand your sarcasm..but why should we give up our fun and thoughts.

@Uncle Sam

Tis qutie heart breaking hearing about this

We need you back !!!! You are the one who make us were we are here and very mentors

Miss you here badly ,guys this is an protest unless uncle Sam is back not gonna share ny FR's

We need you back !!!
But donโ€™t feel like posting FRโ€™s anymore. Wonโ€™t post any new FR until Uncle Sam is back. Really Missing @Unclesam .

#Strike
#NoNewFR
#UncleSamPleaseComeBack

Kya Sirji, kuch chutiyon ke wajah se aap apne itne fans ko chod ke jaoge? Just think of them as frustrated dicks who can't get it up.

Please come back sir.
Uncle Sam..been busy with personal issue hence not mongering but been reading all the posts..

Have a big heart,As you are a great person..

Pls don't stop writing your intellectual FR and sharing experiences....

I have asked my friend to personally request you to join back..Accept the invite forum needs you....
Dear Uncle sam,

Please come back. We are awaiting.
Uncle Sam

You have what it needs to be a pro monger and you also have to have big heart

Your posts not only read by forum memebrs but also by Google and many non members

Though you have acquired the experience and knowledge first hand and with lot of expenditure - we are the beneficiaries at a zilch cost

We are grateful

Awaiting the return of Uncle Sam and normalisation of forum....

@Unclesam people might not be matured enough to understand your sarcasm..but why should we give up our fun and thoughts..

Uncle Sam, we r missing u r FR. Pls come back

There was no need to quote Unclesam's post again. Why are you targeting him openly on forum ? You could have messaged him & asked him to remove the post. Further, if your sentiments getting hurted you should simply block him.

What Uncle Sam posted was a pure metaphor of a night spent with some wonderful members here. Uncle Sam is a gem of a person and if you guys wish to loose him just because of some one who felt offended. Its a sheer loss.

Uncle Sam do pokemon here please much needed :)

-Pk

Etna hi feelings hurt hua hai to jaake court me case kar na bhai

Once again requesting Uncle sam to come back. We miss you

I don't know why people has this belief that I am Guru ji

I have told this n th number of times
That I am not Him

I have sent pm to senior most member of the forum about it when he sent pm to me yesterday

In spite of harping on if I am shivamrut or Guru ji ..people should object to Those who caused this problem in first place

Uncel Sam ki Gaand Marro.

Captain pathetic wrote it n number of times

Uncle Sam is asshole
Jackyass wrote it multiple times

Why no one objected yesterday to captain pathetic and Jackyass and kierion69 ?

I am the only one who is standing for guru ji

And instead of supporting me ,
People are abusing me
And inspite of being very clear that I am not uncle Sam, people are putting efforts to prove me wrong
And that Also in abusive and filthy language ..
.just because I support guru ji

I am very clear
This forum must die
That's the punishment for mediocre people
It has crossed it' s half life

Destruction is the ultimate solution

I don't know why people has this belief that I am Guru ji

I have told this n th number of times
That I am not Him

I have sent pm to senior most member of the forum about it when he sent pm to me yesterday

In spite of harping on if I am shivamrut or Guru ji ..people should object to Those who caused this problem in first place

Uncel Sam ki Gaand Marro.

Captain pathetic wrote it n number of times

Uncle Sam is asshole
Jackyass wrote it multiple times

Why no one objected yesterday to captain pathetic and Jackyass and kierion69 ?

I am the only one who is standing for guru ji

And instead of supporting me ,
People are abusing me
And inspite of being very clear that I am not uncle Sam, people are putting efforts to prove me wrong
And that Also in abusive and filthy language ..
.just because I support guru ji

I am very clear
This forum must die
That's the punishment for mediocre people
It has crossed it' s half life

Destruction is the ultimate solution
Shiva... When did you registered for the forum? On 21st after Sam left. And you claim yourself as his follower. That too with only one agenda. Hence it's either Sam or any of his close friend with changed handle.

If at all, let the forum die its own death. Why destroy it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  7. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  9. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  10. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  17. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  24. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  26. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  28. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  29. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š Lily and Wendy are available today! ๐Ÿ˜Š Wednesday slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ˜Š At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ˜Š High Park area ๐Ÿ˜Š 647-343-6851 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Cema:
    Nova
  32. Cema:
    Nova
  33. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  36. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire ๐ŸŒธKim ๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธAkame ๐ŸŒธAletta โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  40. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  41. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  42. ASPA:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan๐Ÿ’• new Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  44. See You Health Center:
    Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ bum
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25โ€™s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30โ€™s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen ๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
Back