Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting your own office

Odd Boy

Reaction score
Ahh, this is my dream. To have my own office and no longer be practing from my home and independent contracting around town.

I hear so many therapists talk about 'So I just went and started my own office.' And it sounds sooo easy. But how exactly do you start your own office if you lack the capital to start it? I've called several places around town and the rent for offices is higher than my mortgage! No wonder theres so many 'for rent' signs around!

I held onto my regular job after finishing massage school on the assumption that I would gradually build clientelle and then quit my day job when I got my massage business going. But things happened with my job and I was forced out. My savings has dwindled, and while business has been picking up its still not enough to keep me afloat. One of my frustrations is that I practice Ashiatsu and my home is the only place where I could install the bars, so I can't aggresively market that as much as I'd like since it is my home. I also hate having to conform to the prices at the spas that I work at, like having to ask permission to give a client $10 off on their birthdays. Basically, I feel I need my own office space. But again, how do you go about it when you have little resources to pool from?

I called about one place today that may have some potential. The rent is much better than the rest I've called about, and I'm going to go look at it on Friday. Do you just bite the bullet and hope you don't go under?

Getting your own office

LMTyogini said:
But how exactly do you start your own office if you lack the capital to start it?

That would be tricky. When I transitioned from subletting space to renting my OWN office, I was already well established and had some savings and little debt. Perhaps a small business loan?

My savings has dwindled, and while business has been picking up its still not enough to keep me afloat.

Perhaps you should hold off and concentrate on building more clientele and stashing more money in savings before going out on your own. In the meantime, is it possible to sublet space from another MT or a PT, Chiro, etc? Subletting is much cheaper than renting an entire office and can be easier to negotiate.

Do you just bite the bullet and hope you don't go under?

This would not be my choice, but I know others who fly by the seat of their pants better than I do.

Getting your own office

Rather than having a full blown office space for yourself, look into places that have multiple rooms and see if you could rent a room (I rent a room from a chiropractor and am still a sole practitioner.) The rent will be less in a space like that. Also you can potentially get referrals from others in the space. I would also suggest seeing if you can share space. I work part time but still have my space. Its what I can do and I know I'm lucky. It may not last though since our primary income earner has been out of work. I've been able to hold my own - pay my rent, but that's about it.

good luck - it certainly is nice having your own space.

Getting your own office

I have found where I live that the rent is much cheaper in a professional office building. I am in a old house that was made into office space and I just rent one room. I have oak hard wood floors, 3 large windows, and fancy molding around the doors and windows. And my room in 160 square feet.

The rent is cheap I pay $300 a month and that includes heat and utilites. Start looking at craig's list you might be suprised what you can find in your price range

Getting your own office

Pete said:
LMTyogini said:
But how exactly do you start your own office if you lack the capital to start it?

That would be tricky. When I transitioned from subletting space to renting my OWN office, I was already well established and had some savings and little debt. Perhaps a small business loan?

My savings has dwindled, and while business has been picking up its still not enough to keep me afloat.

Perhaps you should hold off and concentrate on building more clientele and stashing more money in savings before going out on your own. In the meantime, is it possible to sublet space from another MT or a PT, Chiro, etc? Subletting is much cheaper than renting an entire office and can be easier to negotiate.

Do you just bite the bullet and hope you don't go under?

This would not be my choice, but I know others who fly by the seat of their pants better than I do.

I agree with Pete completely- except the part about possibly getting a small business loan (only because my hubby and I are very much against debt). I think that going into debt for a business is essentially "mortgaging your (business's) future. I do think that finding a ROOM to rent somewhere could be a good middle ground for you, until you can save up enough to branch out. :)

ETA: I just wanted to add that I DO want to encourage you that it CAN happen, and possibly far quicker than you realize; however, it will be far better to take it slow and steady, rather than rushing into it, as rushing can indeed cause one to trip and fall flat on her face. Trust me on this, LOL! The ONLY reason my Hubby and I actually have our own office right now is because "all the stars aligned"; quite to our surprise, in fact. We are still in that "the business keeps itself afloat, but isn't producing anything extra" seforum.xxxe. Add to that the fact that renting our whole space compared to the single room he was renting (for just himself) prior to us getting into this place is nearly the same cost, and it just made sense. For us to have rented TWO rooms at that other rate would have been insane, indeed!

Getting your own office

I'm now looking at *2* spaces this week. I figure even if I don't end up going for it, the practice of searching is a good learning experience and gives me a good idea of what to look for.

Space #1 is ideal, but the rent is a bit high. Not as high as some of the other quotes I've recieved, but still bit of a stretch. Its got a waiting/entrance area, 2 rooms, and a bathroom. Its ground level, has nice curb appeal and I could put some advertising signs outside. Its in a good area, near a grocery and doctors/dentist offices. Rent is $600, if I really like what I see I may see if I can get another MT to split it with me and we'd each have our own room.

Space #2 is probably the most practical right now. Its on the 3rd floor of an office building and is just one big room with no plumbing. There is a public bathroom on that floor and they at least have an elevator. Rent is $225 including utilities and is a 1 year lease. The downfalls are that I could not advertise with my own signage, I'll be running to the bathrooms for water for hot towels/hot stones, and there is already a MT with an office on the 2nd floor. Not to mention this office is on the town square and I can count 4 spaces that offer massage therapy within walking distance *including* the spa I currently IC with. I'm not a big fan of oversaturated areas :/

So you usual conundrum, space one is great but pricier and space two is not so great but much more affordable. I feel like I did when I was buying a house, lol!

Oh and I did used to rent a room from another therapist in a nearby town, but it wasn't working because I was sharing it with 2 other therapists and It drove me nuts working in a room filled with other peoples clutter. One had a corner with a dried up gross fountain that she didn't take care of, the other had her corner with all her knick knacks, and I was stuck with a cabinet in the waiting area with my stuff, so if I was in the room with a client and needed a towel I would have to leave the room to go get one. I was paying $100 a month to have the room every friday, so it really makes option 2 really sound good seeing as I would get the room whenever I wanted!

I"m looking at #1 tomorrow and #2 on Friday.

Worst case scenario is I simply have to get another 'regular' job until I finish my bachelors degree, then maybe I'll have built up enough clientelle. I haven't been a massage therapist for a full year yet (comming up in August) so I'm not allowing myself to give up hope yet. I'm determined that one day I will make my living with massage alone(I also teach yoga and bellydance, so throw those in there ;) I just can't wait to have my own space but realize that now may not be the time.

Thanks for the advice! Keep it coming! I'd love to hear other stories of how you managed to achieve your dream practice!

Getting your own office

When you are looking at larger spaces don't forget to ask what the rent includes. Are you going to have to pay triple net? A lot of the larger space don't include heat and ulities, water, trash, etc...

Getting your own office

LMTyogini, Space # 1 does sound quite ideal. Actually, we were paying *more* than that per month for a 120sf room for Hubby to work in, before we got into the space we have now. Sickening, huh? It was in a really higher-income area, which could have been great... but, it was also a single room within a large "salon" that had no less than 4 other MT's in there, in addition to several hair stylists and nail technicians (perms and nail stuff *stink*! That is one of the MAJOR reasons why we wanted our own place- to avoid all the noise and smells we could not control.).

Where we are now is much closer to home, in a less-high-income area but we still have a fair number of "upper-end clientele"; it helps that many of Hubby's clients did actually follow him over here (we have a few who will drive from an hour+ away to see him, even though there are "other therapists out there"). Also, we have found that in "that other place", there were pretty much *no* walk-in's; here, we are on a main street (not major, but main- we are within one block of the post office, library, and City Hall; and we are visible from a few other streets- we have an odd layout here in our town, LOL!). Several walk-ins have turned into regular clients for us.

I don't know how many sessions you would have to do in order to cover your basic overhead in space # 1 or space # 2 (which also doesn't sound "bad", except I personally don't like the idea of making my clients have to ride an elevator to get to me, especially if there are, as you say, several other, potentially more accessible, MT's within a short radius), nor do I like the idea of not being able to put out your own signage

I wanted to point out a few experiences we've had over the past 4 years; for the first 3 years, it was Hubby only; I got my license at the same time as we opened up our current office.

1) Outcalls-only (Hubby did not like having to port his table everywhere for various reasons, and the traveling and setup time made it not worth it for him in the long run, which was why we began looking for other options even before I got out of school);

2) Farmer's Market chair massage/marketing (did NOT work well for us at all!);

3) IC at the school we both went to (that was.... okay, for the short term. Not ideal, and he also had to deal with either accepting the school's much-lower rates, OR pay a day-fee for the room if he brought in/booked his own clients), and there were some other ... "issues" ... that had to be dealt with there;

4) Rented from that salon-place - there was too much noise, horrible smells (again, nail stuff and perms STINK!), a feeling that there was a serious lack of privacy (hairdressers don't care whether others in the building can overhear their conversations; we, of course, need as much privacy for our clients as possible), other MT's being "snippy" when they realized that- a *MALE* MT was infringing on their turf, and subsequent issues with general immaturity regarding gossip and client confidentiality and such;

5) and we are currently leasing a space that is large enough to be renting a room out to another MT, and have been learning the ins and outs of having a "partner" of sorts in our own place (this has become somewhat of a quandary for us lately; we have realized just HOW SPECIFIC a sub-lease contract needs to be even if you and the other person are indeed "very good friends".

We went into our sub-lease agreement with the understanding (between Hubby and I) that we would not ever want to HAVE to rely on that room rental for making basic bills; only that it was a good way to put that unneeded space to work for us. When/if our tenant does leave, we do have plans for the use of that space that do not include renting it out again, which we believe will eventually more than compensate us for the loss of that rental income.

Contracting for space knowing that you WILL need the income from a renter/roommate/partner/etc is not always the best move to make. If you have good reason to believe that you can make that $600 rent plus whatever other bills you'll incur for having your own place (triple net, which we don't have; and/or utilities, etc.) on your own, fairly easily, without having to stress whether your "roommate" will actually make rent every month, then it could be a good deal. I cannot express strongly enough the need for a very detailed contract when it comes to leasing and/or sub-leasing commercial space.

On the need for set-up capital, and timing:

Honestly, our situation was almost "miraculous" in how it came about. I do not like the idea of an MT, especially a new one as you are (hey, I've just completed my first year as a licensed MT too, so I'm not putting you down! Hubby's been doing this for longer. :) ), taking on debt for something as "iffy" as setting up her own shop. It takes a while for an MT to build up enough regular business to cover the basics, much less paying back a loan that could cost her her business if she defaults. I like to sleep at night, KWIM?

Along *those* lines, I would suggest that your "worst case scenario" might actually be the best one *for now*. Finish school (may I ask what you are studying?), and continue building up your clientele as best as you can, making it your "one year goal" (or perhaps "6 months" or "2 years"- or whatever works for you) to revisit this and see what has changed and what is still the same. Chances are that even in 6 months PLENTY will have changed; hopefully, far more for the "better" than not (but things still "happen").

I betcha #1 and #2 are not the only spaces in town; what you *really* want and need might not be available right now, but you never know when it will come open for lease- and if you're already bound into a lease somewhere else.... :undecided:

Getting your own office

My degree is in Exercise Science, it was the best major I could find to suit my fascination with the musculoskeletal system. ;) I also could use it as a part time 'Real Job' via cardiac rehab or something to suppliment the massage income. Thats the plan at least.

I'm having mixed emotions right now, for one I'm really bummed that I can't support myself with what I went to school for and feel like if I have to get another job that it makes me a 'failed' LMT. The annoying thing about the situation is I wasn't planning on having to support myself with it just yet but life sort of made me depend on it before I was ready. What I also hate about getting another job is knowing that I'm going to be working for another companies goals and I'll have to schedule my clients around it. Bummer.

On the upside, I would sort of like to have some more financial padding again. It would be great if I could save the money I made from doing massages on the side and make my little business nest egg out of that. I need to worry about covering the daily expenses first though.

I'm still going to look at the spaces. I think its part of the learning process for me.

Getting your own office

No water in the room doesn't have to be a deal breaker, if the price is better or it might work better for you. Get a small hot towel cabby and you'll always have hot towels. They also make electric kettles if you need hot water, you can keep it filled up and when you switch it on, you'll have hot water in just a minute or so. *Very Hot Water*, btw. They're not big and can be tucked away in a corner or cabinet or under your table. If you don't have the money for a cabby right now, use a slow cooker or crockpot. We have 2 rooms with sinks and 2 dry rooms where I work, and the one MT that uses towels/stones etc has a crockpot for towels and a small slow cooker for stones.

I lucked out, I'm an IC at a 'spa' and prices are set on the menu, but we are free to do as we please, should it be offering a 'frequent flyer' discount, specials on client's b'days, $10 off coupons (which we mail out from time to time to regulars). She's open to our ideas for specials or new packages or advertising as well. We're really very fortunate.

Getting your own office

let me think now, 10 years ago i was paying $1000 pe month for a room in a gym/club, and had 1 other MT working for me 4 days a week. 3 to 6 years ago i was paying $1500+ per month. now i pay a moreforum.xxxe for my town home with a clinic on the main floor with 3 tx rooms and 6 mt's and a naturopath for about $2000.
You get what you pay for, you need to have a good workable plan that will make you money and get you where you need to be. Have a back up plan to cover costs for a year or two, ie a job working i a clinic 3 and a 1/2 days a week. then work another 3 days in your clinic, plus sub lease a room to another mt etc.

it's hard to think this way but $600 is really not that much, 1 day of hard work. when you consider the payoff it well worth the investment, IF you are at the point of being able to make it work, ie do you have a buisness plan, marketing plan etc set up, do you have a proven history of growth in your buisness?

Balance and weight all the variables and move forward.

Getting your own office

One of my teachers started out subletting a room in a chiro's office. She paid him $20 rent for every massage she did. When she was paying up to $1000/wk, she renegotiated the deal. :shock: :lol:

Getting your own office

The universe is really trying to confuse me today :roll:

Space 1 is perfect. If I had the capitol I would have signed the lease then and there. It has a waiting room, a small office, a room for massage, and another room big enough for some small yoga/dance classes (I also teach). I'd have to pay utilities, but not triple net.

Then, I get home and get a call from Massage Envy. In a weak moment in the middle of the night several days back I sent them my resume :oops: Now I really feel like a failed LMT, lol! I told myself in school 'No way I'd ever work there!', and here I am going to interview with them next week.

I'm sort of at a loss, its become clear to me that I should not try and open my own practice at this time, but I'm also unable to keep my bills paid with my sporatic IC calls. If I have to take something else, I'd like for it to at least be in the field I trained in even if the pay is crap. But I feel so embarrassed about it. So I either hit the pavement to find some other job that pays the bills, or I sign up with the McDonalds of the massage industry to at least stay in my field.

On the twisted side, I'd sort of like to get an inside look at the ME entity. You hear such bad talk about them, I'd like to see how true the talk is.

Advice? 2x4?

Getting your own office

I personally don't think there is nothing wrong with going to work for ME. You need to eat and pay the bills. You can work there and your space part time till you can fully go on your own. People fresh out of school do it all the time. And ask the LL if they would be willing to take payments for the space. Good luck and keep us all posted.

With working for ME and you own space and contract work you will be rolling in the dough before you know it :grin:

Getting your own office

LMTyogini said:
I hear so many therapists talk about 'So I just went and started my own office.' And it sounds sooo easy.

I don't have enough time to write a proper response, but I don't think starting an office is easy, unless you have capitol to back you. If someone tells you it is easy, they are either one of the lucky few or they are lying. :)

I think you should expect a minimum of 7 years to get to a point where you are making it somewhat decently -- err on the side of 10. It depends on how much debt you have incurred over the years, of course.

Here are a few threads that may be a little better help. I am sorry I can't add more right now, but there are some useful responses in the threads I've provided. :)

Getting your own office

LMTyogini said:
The universe is really trying to confuse me today :roll:

Space 1 is perfect. If I had the capitol I would have signed the lease then and there. It has a waiting room, a small office, a room for massage, and another room big enough for some small yoga/dance classes (I also teach). I'd have to pay utilities, but not triple net.

Then, I get home and get a call from Massage Envy. In a weak moment in the middle of the night several days back I sent them my resume :oops: Now I really feel like a failed LMT, lol! I told myself in school 'No way I'd ever work there!', and here I am going to interview with them next week.

I'm sort of at a loss, its become clear to me that I should not try and open my own practice at this time, but I'm also unable to keep my bills paid with my sporatic IC calls. If I have to take something else, I'd like for it to at least be in the field I trained in even if the pay is crap. But I feel so embarrassed about it. So I either hit the pavement to find some other job that pays the bills, or I sign up with the McDonalds of the massage industry to at least stay in my field.

On the twisted side, I'd sort of like to get an inside look at the ME entity. You hear such bad talk about them, I'd like to see how true the talk is.

Advice? 2x4?

Nothing wrong with taking your time and looking at all the options. Checking out ME is a smart thing to do. the experience you will get whether its learning what not to do, rather than what to do, will add to your overall picture. Everything you have done contributes to who you are right now. Keep adding experiences and trust the pace of your own life. it will all come together soon enough (and then there will be more decisions and changes to come - that's life! :grin:

good luck

Getting your own office

I just came back from place number 2. Its workable, but turns out that other massage therapist is right down the hall! Apparently she moved up to the 3rd floor because you could hear the floors creaking as people walked around on the 3rd floor. Thats the biggest thing holding me back on that space, I know if another therapist moved in practically next to me that I would think they either had no business sense or comon curtesy. I had thought about calling her, just to make nice and perhaps suggest we team up in the event anyone would want a couples massage, lol. But that feels like I'd be asking for her 'permission' to move in there.

Heres the deal on that space, its about 18x20 feet and has a little sitting area outside the door where my next clients could wait. The bathrooms are close by, and the $225 covers the rent, utilities, a mailbox, and the building putting up my name on the directories. I forgot to ask about triple net, but perhaps thats not done on office buildings? I would not be able to paint, but I can nail up anything I wanted. I didn't quite ask about setting up my Ashiatsu bars in there. The way I was looking at the room is I could have my table and other supplies on the far side of the room, and I could leave the front part of the room open for yoga classes of maybe 6 to 8 people. The building has a security system that automatically locks the main entrance at 6pm. With a massage client that wouldn't be a problem, I could just go down and let them in myself, but for an evening yoga class that would be a pain if people run late.

As for ME, I'm looking at only working weekends there. I just know its not going to be my ideal environment, but if they can get me 5 people a day that would be a big help, and I'd rather be paid poorly for massage than for say, selling clothes.

Space 1 is ideal, but out of my reach. Right now I need to decide if I want to go for space 2. If I can use the space for massage and yoga I think I can make it work well, but I need to think it over during the weekend.

The big thing about me wanting my own place is I feel I can advertise more aggresively than working out of my house. I've gotten a few clients from my website but I've discovered that I don't really like bringing in new clients to my house, so I hold back on the advertising. I think if I go with the one room that will let me fully execute my buisiness plan without requiring as much of an investment as a free standing practice. I don't need alot of supplies for this place (I bought a towel warmer and other supplies with my last tax return because I figure its the last I'll get for a while) save for needing the ashi bars installed. I guess I could do an intital consult at the office then bring the ashi clients to my house for now. Lots of stuff to think about over the weekend.

Thanks again for all the advice, I really appreciate it!

Getting your own office

Something I learned a few months ago from a commercial realtor is that in this down economy it's become commonplace to actually make an offer on a rental. They may have it advertised for a certain amount, but are sometimes willing to come down on that price to get it rented rather than let it sit vacant. One Landlord we met with offered 1/2 off the regular rent initially, and over the course of 6 months the rent would go up incrementally until reaching the regular amount. That makes it easier for folks just starting out in business, and I appreciated his flexibility.

Getting your own office

Having a back up job is how i started, i rented for $1000 per mnth in a gym for a 8x12 rm, then had a mt work for me for a 65% split 3 days a week, then i worked another busy clinic 3 days a week, did house calls 1 night every other week, worked another clinic 2 half days a week, then worked my clinic 3 half days or more a week, yeh it was busy but it worked great. oh yeh i did special events on the side, and in the winter did part time ski patrol for fun and more cash.

Having a back up is the best way to go, it lets you grow slow and steady, but before you open you line your self up to be busy! make a plan, and make it work. go to envy or one or two other BUSY clinics that don't make you sign a non comp, work them for a year or so, keep all the contact info for your clients, get a website promoting yourself with a phone number you can forward to the clinic of choice, then get a yellow pages add with your info and website/number and say central x town location. This way when you leave you take everything with you, and it can be changed in minutes.

I like the idea of working out a price with the owner/realtor etc.

The one thing i feel i need to caution you about is your possable chosen technique. most client would be scared away with the bar thing, most get scared if you say elbows!. focus on a standard technique and be great at it, then branch out with pt's that want to try it. i know a therapist that wanted to work for me, in the interview i was mentioning sheets provided etc and she said well i don't really use sheets much! oh and what do you mean?, well i do more osteopathic technique! just over the clothes. the warning flags went up fast!, after some clarification i tell her that most clients come in for massage, and to feel good, not to work. yeh a little cold on my part (i said it better back then) but hey give the pt what they want, and educate them as to what they need. this is just some thing to keep in mind, it's a huge benifit to have other skills and techniques, but keep it in mind. ( i would push the more marketable skills more like acupuncture, ART, personal training, yoga instructor, medical exercise training etc). sorry for the divergence.

The first space is really the only option, sure teach yoga some wher else so you can be really busy but make a little less per hr, then get them to see you in your clinic for massage, wher you make the biggest return on your investment. this gives you a great way to market for free and make money at no risk. start doing all of these now, then when you get to the point wher you are making good cash and bringing in lots of pt's then branch out, there will be other locations just as good and better in the futre!!!!

Hope these ideas help, remember they are just possabilities and other options, find what works best for you.

Getting your own office

rmt4u said:
most client would be scared away with the bar thing,

I disagree. Actually, I think offering a unique specialty like ashiatsu is what will set you apart from the other therapists in your area and help you build a great clientelle.

I can understand not wanting to full out market yourself when you're working from your home. When I had a home practice - rather than market myself to strangers, I relied on referrals from my existing clients. Do you have a referral program or have you asked for referrals from your clients? You could even market yourself as "by referral only", makes you sound even more special 8)

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💫💐 Sunday, 💋 Lily... 💞average build, and ☺💖 Michelle💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💘 Sunday, 💖💗 Kim, 💢💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service Angela, slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole,💋💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💥 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  8. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  9. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💋💥💢Sunday, ❣💋  Amy, 💗💞 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯 💥 Sisi,💋💘 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💢💕Sunday, ❣ Cici... 👄👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ☺ Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄❤ Sunday, 🪀 💗Yoyo, 👄small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  22. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  23. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  26. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  27. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  30. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Turnernator1:
    blair
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  49. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
Back