Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa from hell

anica2831

Reaction score
Sorry this is a bit long but there is some venting that I need to get off my chest. Well, turns out, so much for the spa I have been working at. Turns out, their opening day was slow as molasses ( no wonder, they are starting to do marketing now, AFTER they opened :shock: ). And let's not go into the marketing part, they are all over the place not knowing what to do. Also, one of the owners was giving a tour to a couple of people that came in and he referred to me as the "masseuse" :shock: So once these people left, I took him aside and explained to him that he should refer to the other therapist and myself as massage therapists, and explained to him why. I never mind when people say that, as I have noticed that most people are not aware of the implications of this word, but come the heck on! The owner saying that???????? He seemed receptive at first, so then another client comes in and there he goes with the "masseuse" word again. Then he said it over and over to more clients :roll:
To make a long story short, the other therapist addressed this to him too, and then I addressed it to EVERYONE at the spa in a meeting. Next thing I know, the manager who is very good friends with me is raising her arms up in the air because the owners do not understand what the big deal is and they just laugh about it. Another one of the owners called me the "massager" :roll: I almost said to him, last time I checked, I have not changed my name to Homedics!
It gets better, yesterday, after I gave 4 massages already, I hear by accident that we will be deducted $ 5.00 per massage to pay for the cost of massage oil and lotion. This was NEVER addressed to me or the other therapist, so I spoke with one of the owners (the one who hired me as the rest were not in yesterday ) and told her that this was NEVER brought to my attention when she hired me, that I do not agree to this and I do not appreciate being taken advaneforum.xxxe of, that the cost of the oil is part of her spa expenses, so all that being said (in the most calm manner, I was so proud of myself ) I left the place. I was basically going to have a "surprise" when I got my check. I could go on and on with the series of dumb stuff these people do, trust me, there is more and they just opened on Saturday for crying out loud! They have NEVER opened a spa before and to put it in blunt terms, they are just coming up with STUPID ideas that are already discouraging the great staff they have, some of the girls already want to leave, yes...it is getting that bad. There is also no phone courtesy which totally shocked me. For example, if you call asking questions about a spa pedicure, they don't know what to say! They do not even know how to sell their spa menu, they just bluntly answer "what time do you want". The client has the right to be informed of the types of services we give, and as an owner, if you do not know the answer, let the person speak with the nail technician or simply let them know that you will find the answer and will call you back. Anyways, thank you everyone for letting me vent here, now, who will give me a massage please! :(

congrats on following your good ole comman sense on this one. There is usually a little trial and error when starting a new venture, but this sounds like it runs deeper then that. You are right to get out now, from a place that shows you no respect. I hear lots of people staying in situations that are not for their own good, just complaing and moaning about it. You did something. Good for you!

Yikes. I hope you have other applications out there and are following up on them!

Spa from hell

Use this as a learning experience

healer_guide said:
Turns out, their opening day was slow as molasses ( no wonder, they are starting to do marketing now, AFTER they opened :shock:

EVERYONE'S opening day is slow as molassas. Unless you are selling XBox and Christmas, no one lines up outside the doors of ANY new business.

We advertised ourselves silly for two months before we opened (we are the only place in town that sells Kiehls in a very upscale community), have the best location in town (sandwiched between the top ladies boutique and the top ladies shoe store in town), opened our retail shop on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and we still did less than $1,000 in product sales.

A year later, we still have long-time residents wandering in saying "I had no idea you were here", and we do even more advertising than before, participate in every fundraiser and charity auction that comes our way, are active with the country club folks, etc.

It takes an average of 8 impressions for a consumer to retain and digest the information put in front of them to the point they will make a purchase. Your expectations - though they may have been set by the spa owners - were completely unrealistic.

healer_guide said:
I never mind when people say that, as I have noticed that most people are not aware of the implications of this word, but come the heck on! The owner saying that???????? He seemed receptive at first, so then another client comes in and there he goes with the "masseuse" word again. Then he said it over and over to more clients :roll:
To make a long story short, the other therapist addressed this to him too, and then I addressed it to EVERYONE at the spa in a meeting.

Even if this pisses you off - and folks here differ on how offensive that is - probably not a good move to raise it at the meeting. Correcting your boss or owners in front of others is about as productive as a manager calling you on the carpet in public as well.

How is it you did not hear this term at any point prior to opening day?

healer_guide said:
It gets better, yesterday, after I gave 4 massages already, I hear by accident that we will be deducted $ 5.00 per massage to pay for the cost of massage oil and lotion. This was NEVER addressed to me or the other therapist, so I spoke with one of the owners (the one who hired me as the rest were not in yesterday ) and told her that this was NEVER brought to my attention when she hired me, that I do not agree to this and I do not appreciate being taken advaneforum.xxxe of, that the cost of the oil is part of her spa expenses, so all that being said (in the most calm manner, I was so proud of myself ) I left the place.

Learning experience # 3 - get the terms of your employment / contract in writing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a product or linen charge, and if you are an IC, the spa is protecting itself from a claim that you are an employee by charging you for supplies. Maybe they thought you knew this (just because it may be common practice in the industry to do otherwise does not make it right). But most importantly, all terms and conditions should be put in writing. Hours, rate of pay, tip policy, charges, no shows policy (both MT and client) etc.

Hi Rose, Seattle and R & R.

Thank you so much for your comments and input. R & R I agree with you 100% and could not have worded it out better than you did. Why would your comment piss me off? I am glad that you were among the replies to this thread, as I am a lurker around here and I have become a bit of a fan of your replies :)

Truthfuly, I never heard this guy mention this word before because he was not around much in the beginning, then on the opening day, BAM! I heard him say it. I did bring him aside to discuss it, but the rest of the staff and I have the impression based also on their own experiences, that they are becoming very aprehensive when it comes to learning, it's like their ego gets in the way somehow, it sure wasn't the impression they gave us at first.

My expectations on opening day were not high, but more to at least, getting people in asking questions, but again like you said R&R, learning experience. We all had the feeling that it could be slow that day so in the meantime, the other therapist and I were reviewing certain massage techniques, spa procedures, simply getting together and doing some brainstorming. It seems that the owners had very high expectations that day and seems to me that they are somehow "freaking out" already. But anyways, I am glad I can flip the page now.

Thank you everyone, as usual, your comments are GREATELY appreciated!

Spa from hell

RelaxandRejuvenate said:
EVERYONE'S opening day is slow as molassas. Unless you are selling XBox and Christmas, no one lines up outside the doors of ANY new business.

And Wii's. My boyfriend looked everywhere for a Wii to buy one day and he had to wait several days to locate one in stock. (Sorry, wayy off topic.)

healer_guide said:
R & R I agree with you 100% and could not have worded it out better than you did. Why would your comment piss me off? I am glad that you were among the replies to this thread, as I am a lurker around here and I have become a bit of a fan of your replies :)

I have to admit...I am a fan of R&R's posts too. :D They are always informative and as a newbie to this business I appreciate the info.

healer_guide said:
Why would your comment piss me off?

I meant use of the term "masseuse", not my comments. I mean really, since when did I ever preface a comment with concerns of if someone would take offense?

healer_guide said:
I am glad that you were among the replies to this thread, as I am a lurker around here and I have become a bit of a fan of your replies

Glad to be of help.

Ohhhh OK! I am following now ;)

And the thought did cross my mind, you are very outspoken and I have never seen you concerned about what others thought about your opinions.

Now enough sweet talkin! LOL

Rocky Mountains said:
healer_guide said:
R & R I agree with you 100% and could not have worded it out better than you did. Why would your comment piss me off? I am glad that you were among the replies to this thread, as I am a lurker around here and I have become a bit of a fan of your replies :)

I have to admit...I am a fan of R&R's posts too. :D They are always informative and as a newbie to this business I appreciate the info.

Count me in too :)

Healer_guide, I'm sorry this happend to you. Some places are just cr@ppily run (is that a word? LOL). I've been there, done that, and I have an idea how you feel.

Are you an IC or employee? If you're an IC, did you have a contract, with all the terms spelled out in writing? (Such as your compensation, your expenses, etc.) They seem fishy--"forgetting" to tell you about expenses such as those? And per massage, too--$5 can really add up, especially depending on how well they're paying you. Some spa owners are great and some aren't, and it sounds like these knuckleheads couldn't raise a dog. The incidents themselves seem relatively minor to me, but the thing is that they add up to an overall clueless picture and I wouldn't depend on such people to properly run the place at which I feed my family, ya know? :)

I wish you the best of luck, please keep us posted!
Hugs,
~Jyoti

Hi Rocky and jyoti, :)

Yes, the place is being poorly managed, which is a shame. I also noticed another issue, there are 4 owners here, 3 of them are members of the same family (mother and 2 sons) and the other owner is another lady that is not related to them, it seems to me that they "gang up" against her, and she has a strong tendency to be a people pleaser and does not stand up for herself. Trust me, I have a lot more stories that I have compiled in just a couple of days, this other owner is not a massage therapist nor esthaetician and she wanted to do the scrubs and mud wraps herself also.

I live in a very small town here, and I personally do not think that spas in this area formalize anything in writing, not making excuses, it is simply how I feel some of these places are being run here. Maybe this is happening so I can start working with my own private clientele, I believe that if we look really close, we can find a great opportunity and turn it into something that can work out for us, we sometimes just have to look a bit closer.

By the way, forgot to mention. Here's an update, I spoke with the other therapist, and the other 3 owners told her that the $ 5.00 was not for product but for credit card costs. Now, what gives??? I'll just keep on walking...

healer_guide said:
By the way, forgot to mention. Here's an update, I spoke with the other therapist, and the other 3 owners told her that the $ 5.00 was not for product but for credit card costs. Now, what gives??? I'll just keep on walking...

Oh my. $5 for EACH massage to cover credit card transactions? Well, here's what I find wrong with that... :twisted:

First, what about when the client pays with cash or check? Do you still get the $5 deducted off those massages too, or are you spared the expense for those massages?

Second, $5 is way high. :( Credit card companies only charge anywhere from 2.5 to 4.5% of the transaction, averaging about 3.25%. Based on the average %, if the massage itself doesn't cost about $150 average, they're making a profit off of YOU by charging you more than the credit card company charges them.

Feel free to walk ;) No matter where you go, please do insist on getting EVERYTHING in writing before starting work at any new place. Don't accept any excuses. If they're weary about signing a contract or drawing one up, keep moving, because they're probably shady. Working without a contract is playing with fire! If they present you with a pre-made contract (which is pretty common), that's OK--but read through it carefully and carefully consider whether or not those terms are truly acceptable to you on a long-term basis. If not, keep moving. It's scary to turn down a job when you're looking. But, send a message to these people and eventually they will get the message that we're not going to take cr@p from the bad owners out there. If enough of us do that, eventually we'll change things for the better--and for good.

DO NOT worry...the right thing will happen at the right time! My mom always told me that and at times I thought she was crazy. It felt like things would never go my way. Eventually, things work themselves out and when they do, it usually ends up better than what I was hoping for! It's a pattern I continue to observe to this day :)

We're pulling for you ;)
Hugs!
~Jyoti

Jyoti, :D

You are right. I discussed this with the other therapist and we both agree that they are all over the place to put it in blunt terms. And, the same way I explained to them that I never agreed to the $ 5.00 charge (and I was told it was to cover for the massage oil, not the credit card story they gave the other therapist), is the same way that next time, if I ever decide to work for a spa again, I will make sure I get everything in writing, and if they do not want to do that, then I will simply work on my own or keep on looking. I ran a couple of ads in nearby communities, they will start running tomorrow so I will see how that goes too. And yes, sometimes out of what seems to be a situation we do not like, something good always comes afterwards, my sister taught me that one time and I also live by that philosophy, glad to hear you live by those words also. :)

healer_guide said:
... if I ever decide to work for a spa again, I will make sure I get everything in writing, and if they do not want to do that, then I will simply work on my own or keep on looking....

Learning Experience #4 - don't think these woes are exclusive to a spa environment. Chiro offices, massage clinics, therapist co-ops, renting your own space all have their own perils

Whether it is a lease, contract or employment terms, get it in writing.

YOu should also think long and hard about if and how to include this experience in future interviews.

Hi R&R.

I have heard and read some similar issues with other places like you mention, I know that issues like this are not exclusive to a spa environment. The thing is, my preference is working at a spa, but like I mentioned before, I will keep on looking. I still believe, that "formality" is not a big thing in the small town I live, but again, I agree, everything should be in writing. How I come across with this during an interview? Learning experience # 5.

That is a great life lesson. Make sure everything is in writing.

fred333 said:
That is a great life lesson. Make sure everything is in writing.

This is why I LOVE this forum. I learn so much from the experiences shared here. Now "I" know more when I go out and interview for my next job.

Stuff like this is why I slave-labored to update a 42-page employee handbook when acquiring an established massage business, then collected questions and held a store meeting at the end of our first week to clarify things for everyone. My partner and I are massage therapists with management and marketing backgrounds, and we want our employees to LOVE what they do and where they do it!

I am sorry you had such an unpleasant experience, but there are many other places you can work. I wish you the best of luck in finding the right place! :)

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  2. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  6. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  9. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  10. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  17. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Turnernator1:
    blair
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  32. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  34. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  35. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  43. bumika.vashi:
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
Back